• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katarzyna Ch. 01

Katarzyna Ch. 01

Katarzyna was 18. Her birthday cake on the table, her father inadvertently, following his lower instinct, but unlike other men, her brother included, in asexual manner, was peeking at her ample cleavage and stockings--covered shapely legs showing most of her thighs. With her life seemingly under way, with her architecture courses at the Union County, Katarzyna was desperate to leave her parent's home; but, she needed her own apartment, and to get an apartment, she needed money.

Money and a mother of four made her rush into an abortive career.

Liliana picked her up at 6 p.m.

Liliana told Katarzyna to check her looks, progressively, on her father, asking him for an opinion, and, as her dress was getting tinier, on her 16—teen-year—old brother. She warned her that when she did the same with her father—in—law, he ended up bending her over and using like a common hooker. The upside to being used, abused, and cursed out by the dad—in—law was that he has help her hide the true nature of her new job at the go--go bar for a small daily favour (mostly sitting on him in the basement bathroom for about dozen minutes). She advised Katarzyna to take it easy, if her own father or brother tried to turn her into a daddy's little or brother's big sister whore;

but to wash her sex, if it did happen and perfume because she had to smell nice for Frank.

Katarzyna's plan to sex Dad and Brother up did have the obvious effect, not necessarily desired . She did, like by accident, place a porn movie in the DVD—player, one of the 1st DVD players on the market. She pretended not to be home. In the meantime, in quite, she kept on putting heavier than usual makeup on, she took two "precaution" condoms and put in her bra (Looking on the hind side, it was a mistake or was it?), the bra was barely covering her nipples and her aureole were visible, she put a white see--through blouse, and chose a sexy micro tang to cover her number—1 shaved pussy; next, she rolled up half—thigh stockings, don on well—above—the knee mini skirt and 4"—high heels.

She peeked into the room with two men: they both covered themselves with cushions and were discretely squeezing, each his own, erections. They were hot! The thought of her father and brother being this turned on by perversion both repelled her and made her truly horny!

Katarzyna put a veil on her face and in a hoarse voice she said: "Your daughter wanted you both to have as happy B-day as her and ordered me, Victoria, the lap dancer." She spoke the last part of the sentence in the way that the boxing announcers announce the boxing champion before the fight. She turned half—the—lights off not to be discovered too quickly and decided to attack her father's senses 1st.

She used nearly the same technique as she learned from Valentine from Atlanta, on the Youteb.com.

1st, however, she undressed for both men, not too quickly, but quickly enough not to let them guess her true identity. After shaking her butt at them and showing them cleavage –- she was amazed that they pushed dollar bills and touched her breasts and pubs, 'pervs'—she thought with a horny grin -- she too her skirt off and decided to switch their attention from her breasts to her butt, since their eyes were glued to her breasts, and she had to pull her brother's hand of her chest.

The boodie—shake successfully altered the focus of their gaze. Pulling a G-string off for a little made them pay attention to her labia than to her butt.

However, she did remind herself that it was supposed to be her job. She cat walked to each relative, trying not to rush, and placed her high heels on the sofa and armchair next to each man, letting them look at her tang—clad pussy, before either tried to touch it, she pushed their hands away in both cases, made them pay a dollar, showed them a peek of her labia, and walking back and from each horn dog, she progressively, collecting a dollar each time, let them touch her pussy fully clad, cup it from below, and touch it partly uncovered.

To cool them, she put the skirt back on. She did throw her blouse into the "crowd," and she was disappointed that none of them tried to grab it, but she was happy that her aureole grabbed them by their balls. Their erections just got harder. Subconsioulsy she hoped that she would not make them cum prematurely, but she stayed focused as told by Liliana, on learning how to make the buck, 1st, and how to have pleasure, later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katarzyna Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 524 milliseconds