• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Club Dad

Club Dad

O.M.G. Stacy, you will never guess what happened to me last Saturday!

First, I got off work stupid late. Like, this other chic I work with couldn't make it in, so I had to close. And I totally had plans to meet you all down town, so I was pissed, but I didn't have any choice. So by the time I got home, got dressed in that sexy black shiny dress I told you about, got my hair and make up fixed the way I like it and picked out jewelry, shoes, etc, and made it to the club, you all were ALREADY gone.

I wondered around the club for thirty minutes before I noticed your text. So first, don't think I bailed on you guys! I totally tried to make it out for Jen's 21st. I am sorry to hear that she got sick. Was she ok?

So I gave up on my night out and started to leave, and I saw Mr. Lakes! Do you remember me ever talking about my friend Amy from when I was a kid? Mr. Lakes is her step dad. I had the HUGEST crush on him since I was like, two! He was at the club with a bunch of girls and guys his age, and they were all hammered and clearly having a wild night out. Before I recognized him he had already tackled me and spun me in the air like when I was little. He said they were having a guys night out because one of his friends was getting a divorce, and all of his friends had broken the rules and picked up or brought dates, so he was the odd man out. He asked if I would be his date for the night, and before I could politely decline I had his credit card in my hand, "All you can drink is on me of course!" he said. And girl, I REALLY had been planning on having a good night, so I went for it!

I got soooooo hammered! And you would think it was awkward, but it wasn't at all. His friend's were really funny, and they totally treated me like one of the group. No one seemed to care that I was like 20 years younger than everyone, which was great! And Mr. Lakes, or "Jon" as he said to call him, totally made me FEEL like I was his date. You have no idea how cool that felt, being on a "date" with the guy you had a crush on since when you thought kissing was, like, extremely physical. He had his arm around my waist or shoulder at all times, would sit me beside him or in his lap, he CONSTANTLY bought my drinks, and even squeezed or slapped my ass when i would leave to go to the rest room, or to the bar or pretty much any time I slipped away.

As the night moved on I could totally remember why I had such a huge crush on him. Amy would murder me if she saw the way I danced with him on the dance floor. His hands were constantly pulling me tighter against him, pulling against my hips or sliding across my stomach. And you I could feel EXACTLY how much he was enjoying it!

;)

:D

So anyway, when then it was close to closing time, and I started thinking about how fun his wife was, and how HOT I remembered her to be, and I felt bad and stupid for forgetting I wasn't REALLY his date. I mean, I had had a crush on the guy forever, and I know I was so drunk i couldn't walk too well by that point, so I didn't feel tooo guilty, but still, this was my life long friend's father, so I decided to call it a night and head home.

This is where the story gets REALLY crazy. He seemed legitimately disappointed, and tried to convince me to stay. I lied and said I had a big test the next day and he offered to walk me to the car. No big deal, right?

So we get to the car, and I open the door and turn to wave by, and he hugs me and presses me against my car. I kind of froze up. I should have tried to just slide into the car or something, but I really liked the way he was pressed against me and all I could do was look at his lips as he leaned in to kiss me.

O.M.G. What a kiss! It was like, everything I EVER imagined it would be. Aaand it lasted like 20 minutes.

I know! I'm a whore right! Please don't judge me or think I am into like old dudes or something. I had had a crush on this guy for EVER, and he was such a good kisser!

So then we are standing there in silence, and he is looking in my eyes (and down at my lips and chest) and I cant think of ANYTHING to say, and started worrying what my breath smelled like after all those shots, so I was like "Want some gum?"

He just smiled and nodded, so I bent down in to the car to shift through my purse, and he was immediately pressed up against my ass with his hands on my hips, just like when we were dancing, but I am REALLY turned on by this point, so I take my time looking in my purse.

Then his hands slip down past my skirt to my bare legs, and before I could possibly protest he pulled my skirt up over my ass, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARKING LOT!!!!!

So I freak and try to back up, but before I can get a word out he sticks like, three fingers in me. Deep into me. I mean, I was wearing underwear, a thong, but it didn't exactly take him long to sneak past that! And suddenly I wasn't trying to get my skirt down anymore! God it felt so good what he did to me. I completely forgot I was in a parking lot with people walking by, with my ass sticking straight up in the air!

So then suddenly he stops, right before I can get off, and I am sooooo embarrassed. People booed when he quit, and I stood up to see like five people had stopped to watch! He reached in my car past me to my purse and took my keys out while I was like beat red and straightening my purse and trying to act like nothing happened. So Jon Lakes turns on my car radio to club music, turns it up, and rolls down my window. Then he straightened back up and shut the car door. Smiling, he was like, "What about the gum?"

So like an drunken idiot I reach in the car window for my purse, and suddenly he is pressed against me again and pulling my skirt up over my ass. Only with me bent in through the car window it is A LOT more obvious that something was going on, and who WOULDN'T be able to see my ass, so I tried to struggle, only this time he didnt finger me. He shoved HIMSELF in to me. Thats right, I got fucked my my best friend's dad, in a parking lot, in PUBLIC!!!!!

I swear I would not have consented had he asked me, at least if I was sober, but he didn't ask and I sure as hell wasn't sober, so he fucked the living shit out of me. I have never climaxed so hard in my life!!!! And he TOTALLY came in me. So then, like a gentleman, he pulls me out of my window and lights me a cigarette. Then HE reached in my car and got the stupid gum! People were cheering and clapping. People stepped up to congratulate him and shake his hand. I was sooo embarrassed, but the sweetest girl and her boyfriend told me they loved my ass, so that made me feel better... LoL!

So after I have time to cool down, we are just standing in the parking lot, with his arm around my shoulders, and the first thing I can bring myself to say is "I'm hungry." I am such a looser!

So then he laughs and goes "Tell you what, if you suck me off on the way I will drive you to Pancake Hut." Can you believe that!?

As a side note, by the way, they were like the best pancakes I have ever had. ;)

What a crazy fucking night!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Club Dad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds