• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Working as a Flasher

Working as a Flasher

I was sitting at the food court exposing my six-pac, just to give the ladies a little treat. I know it turns them on to see all those rippling muscles in my belly, and hey, it's not against the law to have your shirt open. I really get off more by letting them see my Johnson but hey, you can get arrested for that.

So anyway, this sexy broad just walks right up to me and starts talking as she stares at my belly. I'm thinking lady this is your lucky day, you're gonna get a taste of Pauly Vee. Turns out, she wants my body all right but not for a little somtin, sometin, she wants to hire me.

"My name is Karin Vestar and I run a club called The Prong, it's a women's club and we like to parade men around naked for our ladies enjoyment. Everyone seems to be enticed by that show, Jersey Shore, and by Mike 'The Situation,' do you know whom I referring to?"

"Hey lady I'm twice the man that Guido is..."

"Young man we don't allow such slurs at our club."

"Anyway he not even from Seaside Heights, at least I got a cousin that lives there."

"All I'm hopping is that what's in your pants is at least halfway as impressive as that dynamite belly of yours"

With that, she just grabs a hold of my junk and gives it a squeeze. Well I must have passed the test cause she then gives me a card and tells me to show up Friday for an audition.

I hate to call myself a flasher because that makes you think of that dirty old man in an overcoat that hangs out down by the boardwalk. Still I sure get off on showing my junk to the ladies and if this broad is telling the truth about paying me, I'm all over that. When I got there Friday, I'm wearing the tightest jeans I got and a cut off tee shirt that shows off my abs. In the lobby there is five other gumbas waiting to interview and I see right away that I'm the best in the room. I walk into the office relaxed, as I already know this job is mine. There's five old ladies waiting for me and they're hot enough for me to think that I'd do every one of them. The one in charge is that Karin from the food court and she tells me to strip. When I pull down my jeans one of em says,

"Look girls he goes commando, I like that in a boy."

"I don't wanna have no visible panty lines," I kid.

"OK turn around; let's see those buns of yours."

I do as she asks cause I know how the ladies like my firm ass. They ain't said nothing bout my Johnson and I'm starting to sport major wood now. Then the oldest lookin one, she must have been at least thirty-eight, waves me over with her finger. She reaches out and grabs my dick, I think she's trying to shock me but I don't fall for it. I push my body out so she can get a good grip and then she really begins to play with it. Man, it was hot, I'm watching these broads watching me getting jacked off, and I'm about ready to bust a nut so I give her a warning. Instead of stopping like I thought she would, she starts going faster and when I start to nut she puts her other hand to catch my jizz. Then these crazy broads start playing in it, she walks around the room and they all put their fingers in it as they chat about my cum, talking about volume, and consistently and shit like that.

"Ladies, I think he will be all right for the position, even if he orgasmed too fast. We'll start him out in a double ring and that will help with his lack of self control and even if he cums, it will help keep him hard."

She went to her desk and got a contraption that was two rings connected together with some leather straps. She slipped one ring over my pecker and then the other one over my balls. Next she started rubbing me again, believe me it didn't take me long to sport wood. Then she snapped the straps so that everything was in place. All the ladies loved how it made me jut strait out with my balls up tight against my cock. Karin told me to come back Saturday night for my first gig, a bachelorette party. Man, just thinking about it made me hard all day I was gonna love showing off to these bimbos.

The night of the party, I wasn't even a little nervous; I was ready to have some fun. Karin gave me my instructions, I was to let the women do whatever they wanted to me, and I wasn't allowed to touch them unless they paid extra. I was not supposed to cum unless they paid extra but she said because it was my first night she would understand if I couldn't control myself. I told her not to worry I could handle it, and then she pushed me out into a room full of drunk horny women.

They all screamed and laughed when they saw me as I walked up to the bride to be and told her I was her evening's entertainment. Her embarrassment turned me on and she turned bright red when her friend demanded that she hold me in her hand. She hid her face in one hand as she meekly touched my rod with her fingers. Then her friend screamed as she laughed hysterically,

"Not like that Rachael, like this."

She was drunk and as she grabbed me, I thought she might pull my dick off my body. I was passed down the line like a bowl of mixed nuts as each girl got a turn holding my junk. Even the ones who didn't want to touch me were teased by the others until they relented. By the time the party was over, I was bruised and sore and I needed to cum something fierce.

At the end of the night as I walked out of the club, I had a pocked full of tip money plus a bonus Karin gave me for doing such a good job. I knew that I'd found my perfect gig, to be paid for what you love to do is everybody's dream and now I was living it. Now all I had to do was to find some Guidette to get my rocks off, cause I was sure horny. Oh yeah life is good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Working as a Flasher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds