• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Rosie Webster Corrie Sex Fiend

Rosie Webster Corrie Sex Fiend

Hi Guys, Rosie Webster here again,

Remember the last time? I had introduced Michelle Conner, the sexy barmaid from the "Rovers" to lesbian sex.

She was very enthusiastic and we made love for hours, before falling into an exhausted sleep.

I awoke next morning with Michelle gently licking my left nipple, whilst her fingers slowly combed through my pubic hair, the middle finger just reaching the top opening of my increasingly wet pussy.

"Morning" I whispered as Michelle disengaged her lips from my nipple and joined them onto mine, her tongue easing into my mouth and slowly rubbing along mine.

Now Michelle was new to this lesbian game, but boy was she a willing learner. She especially liked kissing, which I must admit, I do to.

As we kissed I widened my legs to allow her hand to reach inside me, her fingers slowly inching further into my pussy. She found my clitoris and rubbed it gently at first, then with increasing pressure, until I enjoyed my first orgasm of the day.

"That was very nice," I said breaking from her kiss, "what time is it?"

Michelle rolled over and reaching for her alarm said "almost 8.30."

"Oh my god," I screamed, "I am going to be late." and started climbing out of bed.

"What's the rush? Said Michelle trying to pull me back into the bed, and succeeding as I fell back on top of her.

Giving her a quick kiss, I explained that I had an appointment with Steve the photographer at 10.30, to discuss another lingerie shoot.

Reluctantly she let me go and I quickly dressed and left the flat. But not before Michelle and I exchanged one last sensational kiss, and a promise to meet up again soon for some more sizzling lesbian sex.

I rushed home, grabbed a quick shower, brought myself off ,with thoughts of Michelle and just made my appointment with Steve.

The job was for a lingerie shoot for a new range of black & white underwear, and he was recruiting for models, both black & white.

He took several shots of me with Kim his gorgeous black assistant, I was in my bra & pants, she in a really sexy Basque and suspenders . Posing with her, holding her made me really horny and I made my feelings clear with the way I held her and especially rubbing her body whenever I could.

After the shoot Steve said he had other girls to see and would let me know.

Kim came with me as I went to get dressed.

"Good to see you again Rosie, you are looking good girl," she said in that lovely Caribbean accent.

"You to" I answered , "fancy going out for a drink, or something, sometime?"

With that Kim came over to me, put her hands on my shoulders and said "something like this you mean?"

She slowly pulled me towards her and placed her full lips on mine. I responded and kissed her back hungrily.

Our tongues began to swirl around each others and her long black fingers began to caress my backside.

Just as quickly as she began, she stopped and said she had to get back to work.

As I left the studio, she placed a note in my hand with her mobile number. Smiling she said "lets meet up real soon, I am sure we can have a real good time."

I was feeling very horny by this time and would settle for a man or woman, I just needed sex, urgently.

It was lunchtime and the bars around the city centre were busy. I decided to try my luck in a really up market establishment.

I found a seat at the bar and hitched my skirt up a little to show a good expanse of thigh and ordered a glass of white wine.

"I'll get that" said a voice from behind me. It belonged to a rather dishy guy, about 30. He was dressed immaculately in very nice and I have no doubt expensive clothes.

"Thank you kind sir" I replied giving him my best smile and leaning slightly forward, a nice view of my cleavage.

"Are you waiting for someone, or just sitting there looking gorgeous?" he asked.

I answered, "No, I am on my own, just been to a modelling shoot, and fancied a drink."

"I took you for a model as soon as I saw you" he said "let me guess, Lingerie or glamour."

"A bit of both, today was lingerie but I have done topless as well." I said quite nonchalantly.

He seemed a little bit overwhelmed by my frankness as I said "and what do you do?"

"Quite boring, I'm afraid, I'm a lawyer, just up in Manchester for today, I am based in London." he replied. "Train back to London at 2.30, quick drink and then off."

I took a long drink of my wine and said "Need the little girls room, be back soon." I gave him a peck on the cheek and left my stool , giving him a good view of my goodies, and walked towards the ladies rest room.

As I sat on the toilet , I thought "he was gorgeous, I wouldn't mind sampling his cock."

I finished peeing and wiped myself dry. As I opened the door of the cubicle, to my amazement, he stood there, bold as brass in the ladies.

He did not say a word. He simply pulled me over to him and kissed me, his lips crushing against mine, until our mouths opened and tongues met in a fury of movement.

I reached down as he continued to kiss my mouth and neck an could feel his hardness under my hand.

I unzipped his pants and soon had him exposed, he was large, at least 8 inches and thick, the head was purple and engorged and seemed to demand to be sucked, so I obliged.

Dropping to my knees I took the end into my mouth, circling my tongue around it, it was my first for weeks and I was loving every delicious inch of him.

He then spoke for the first time, since the bar, "I want to fuck you" he gasped as I continued to feast on his cock.

I reluctantly left it, knowing full well that within seconds, the object would be inserted deep inside my now soaking wet pussy.

There was a vanity shelf in the ladies with a large mirror behind, he lifted me onto the shelf, spread my legs and reaching below my skirt, pulled my panties aside. He then pushed deep into me with the first thrust. I wrapped my legs around him and urged him to fill as much of me as he could with that wonderful weapon.

Time was of the essence, anyone could walk in at any time. I could tell he was close to coming, so was I, the thought of having sex in such a public place added to the excitement.

With a huge thrust, he came, I felt the hot sperm shoot deep inside me and I came at the same time.

He quickly withdrew, kissed me and zipping up his pants, quickly left the room.

I was sitting there, on the shelf, feeling wonderful, my lunchtime lover had given me a fucking to remember and I didn't even know his name.

When I finally emerged from the rest room, he had gone, not so much as a goodbye , but wonderful memories of a fantastic five minutes.

I was still in a daze as I climbed on the tram to take me back to boring Wetherfield, but my body felt so alive after two different but exciting sexual encounters.

Still feeling very horny, I sent a text message to Jason Grimshaw, asking if he was up for it. . We had got together several times for sex, nothing serious, just pals having a bit of fun really. However he was on a job out of town and would not be back until very late.

Same story with Michelle, working at The Rovers, also her son was home from college. I still found it difficult to imagine someone who looked as good as her could have an 18 year old kid.

So I settled for a nice long soak in the bath, still my oh so nimble fingers, working around my nipples, pussy and clitoris, brought several very nice orgasms, to finish off a wonderful day.

Next morning my dad received news that an aunt of his had died in the south of England, so him and mum were going down there for a few days.

This gave me a great opportunity to entertain Michelle at home. Sophie would be to occupied with Sian, to even notice Michelle in my room.

Michelle was more than up for it, and on Friday night, we were naked in my bed, making slow, sweet love.

Michelle was under the duvet, down between my legs, giving my pussy some wonderful tongue action, when the door to my room burst open.

"Rosie can I borrow... oh my god Rosie." said an astonished Sophie, seeing Michelle's head appear above the duvet.

She was with Sian of course and stammered, "Rosie I had no idea, you two were, you know, at it."

I was to stunned to react, but Michelle seized the moment. Her lips still glistening with my pussy juices said to my sister and her lesbian lover "There is plenty of room, come and join us, we can have four times the fun."

"No way, you perv." said Sophie, grabbing her girl friends arm, she began to pull her out of the room.

I noticed that Sian had never taken her eyes off my naked breasts and had a feeling she wanted me. Just then she said "Hold on Sophie, we've talked about experimenting with other girls, why not?"

"Because she's my sister." said Sophie

Sian then said "I know, but she is so hot, come on, lets do it."

At that Michelle cupped her breasts in her hands and asked Sophie, "don't you want to taste my goodies,"

Sophie cracked a huge smile and said "Ok, lets get it on," and began to unbutton her blouse.

"Hey not so fast," said Michelle, who had taken over the whole situation, "Rosie and I want a little show, before we let you into our pleasure area, a little girly kissing and then strip tease, will be fine."

The two younger girls wrapped their arms around each other and began to kiss. Their lips moved effortlessly as they kissed, no doubt from hours of practice.

As they continued this erotic show, Michelle was caressing my breast, while my fingers worked inside her pussy.

After a few minutes, the two broke from kissing and started to strip. First Sian unbuttoned Sophie's blouse, to reveal a really nice pink bra. Sophie then pulled Sian's T Shirt over her head, to reveal an identical bra.

"My , you two are close aren't you, matching undies, I assume, the panties are the same." said Michelle

The girls, stepping out of their jeans, confirmed it, revealing, matching cute pink panties.

"Very nice, but I want to see you naked," said Michelle, who was really getting turned on by this scenario.

The girls took the hint and removed each others bra's, revealing two very nice pair of breasts, Sophie's, smaller than mine, but a similar shape and nipples, Sian's, larger of the two, with really nice pink nipples.

Both girls removed their panties, revealing, quite nice pubic area's, Sophie's dark, like mine, Sian's a sandy blonde.

The naked girls approached the bed, Sian making a bee-line for me, Sophie literally leaping on Michelle, within seconds my sisters lips had found the older woman's, as they kissed passionately.

Sian took things slower, she straddled my body, her hands reaching for my breasts, her fingers teasing my nipples into erect nubs of sensitive flesh.

I glanced to my left, Sophie and Michelle still had their mouths locked together, Michelle caressing my sisters cute little butt.

Sian soon had my attention again as she attached her lips onto my right nipple, her tongue flicking around the rigid flesh.. For one so young and I assume as she only ever been with my sister, very clever. the way she found my pussy and soon had her fingers giving me great pleasure.

As much as I was enjoying Sian making love to me, I was fascinated that the voyeuristic side of me was enjoying seeing my little sister making love, to my lesbian lover.

Sophie was now paying attention to Michelle's breasts, her tongue sliding along her now very erect and prominent nipples. Michelle's head was flung back, with a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

Almost simultaneously, the two girls began to plant kisses down our bodies, pausing to slide their tongues along our pubic hair before easing our legs apart and lowering their faces to our soaking pussies and then to our utter joy, inserting them into us, with long sweeping strokes, I came almost instantly, filling Sian's mouth with my juices.

Michelle's hand found mine as Sophie furiously licked and sucked on the pussy lips, the grip tightening as she reached her orgasm.

Both completely satisfied, we watched as the two younger girls disengaged themselves from us and rolled in each others arms to the corner of the bed, content to share kisses and the occasional fondle of a pert young breast.

I then made a move on my sister. Laying on my back, I asked Sophie to squat over my face so that I could lick her pussy from below. She was only to happy to oblige and she lowered herself onto my eager mouth. It was a while since we last made love and I had forgotten how sweet her juices tasted as my tongue probed the very inner depths of her .

I then felt hands easing my legs apart and felt the familiar technique that Michelle possessed, begin to lick around my most intimate area.

Sophie eased a little and told me to look at what was happening. As I lifted my head, I saw Michelle on her knees, her head buried between my legs and Sian, behind her, liking away at her pussy from behind. Sophie then lowered herself back onto my face, and the four of us enjoyed a fantastic experience.

After a while sheer exhaustion set in and the four of us fell into a sexually induced sleep, a tangle of arms, legs, breasts and pussies, on rather damp sheets on my bed.

I stirred awake in the wee small hours, desperately needing to pee. I carefully climbed over my sleeping sister, smiling at the way her hand was buried between Sian's legs, with her head in the crook of Michelle's arm pointing towards Michelle's breast's which were rising and falling beautifully as she slept.

As I sat on the toilet, the door opened and Sian, stepped into the bathroom.

"Oh sorry Rosie, I didn't know you were inhere." she said.

"Its OK, finished now," I said as I reached for the tissue to wipe myself.

"Can I do that?" she said pleadingly, as she took the soft paper from my hand and gently placed it between my legs and wiped me dry. It was so erotic.

"You have beautiful breasts," she said, reaching out and touching them, which immediately made the nipples spring to life.

"So do you" I replied, brushing my fingers lightly over the taut skin of her firm breast.

"I need to pee," she said and I turned to leave the room. "Rosie, don't go," she implored as she sat down and released a hot shower of pee into the bowl.

Without really thinking, I repaid her by taking a tissue to her pussy and wiping her dry. Then I pulled her off the seat and wrapping my arms around her, kissed my sisters lover with as much passion as I have ever kissed anyone, male or female.

We made our way back into my room to be greeted by the sight of Michelle on her back, her legs splayed, with my sister Sophie between them, her hot tongue lapping at Michelle's pussy.

"Shall we join in? I asked, as I brushed past my sister and began to kiss Michelle, to which she responded by pushing her tongue deep inside my mouth.

Sian added to Michelle's pleasures by taking one breast in her mouth, whilst teasing the nipple on the other between her nimble fingers.

Michelle withdrew her lips from mine slightly and whispered, "Rosie, have I died and gone to heaven? This feels so wonderful, oh, oh god I'm coming, I'm coming."

And she did, they must have heard her screams on the next street.

After a while I introduced the girls to the Sapphic circle.

I was at the top of the bed, laid between Sian's legs eating her sweet little pussy. Meanwhile Sian was doing what she was used to, that is poking her tongue in and around my sisters vagina. Sophie was doing the same to Michelle, who to complete the circle was giving me immense pleasure with her now expert lesbian tongue.

We continued like that for an age, orgasm followed orgasm as the sheets got gradually damper from the amount of fluid emitting from our pussy's.

Finally falling into an exhausted sleep, I awoke to find only Michelle in my bed, the other two I could hear were in Sophie's room, they were going at it again, oh for the stamina of youth, and I am only 21!!

Well Michelle and I had a nice long lay in, and made the most of it, I can assure you.

Well that about it for now,

I will be back soon I hope with more sexual encounters around Coronation Street.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Rosie Webster Corrie Sex Fiend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds