• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Night Adventures

Night Adventures

12

I had never smelled chloroform but I knew that was what had been put to my face. I found myself naked on the bed. It must have been hours after I was rapped and left naked on my own bed. I did not find it uncomfortable to stand or walk to the bathroom where I cleaned myself inside and out. I knew I had been raped, it felt like it had been a large man that did it. But he had not hurt me, I was not beaten, or in any way harmed. I started to call the police, then I thought of how talk gets around in this small town. Some would say I ask for it, because I tease the guys at the café.

I wear short skirts I got great legs so I show them off. So what if I joke with the guys. I don’t date anyone and I had not been screwed for a long time it has been over a year. I have felt a little horny lately anyway. But I was not ready to be rapped. I don’t remember much of it, I know if I had been awake I would have enjoyed it. The poor son of a bitch, if he only knew how horny I was he would have kept me awake to enjoy it more. So after along shower and a cup of tea I went to bed without calling the police.

I had dreams and they were not bad dreams in fact I dreamed of being raped over and over again by several guys. I did not see any faces, but in the morning I knew I had a climax in my sleep. The dreams stopped after a few days and I never missed a day of work. I did look over the guys in the Café thinking that maybe it had been one of them. I just could not think anyone of these guys I served coffee to every day would do something like that to me. I forget about it in a week.

I was going to get an extra day off at the end of the month. Dave the owner needed to close for a day to have some repairs done to the kitchen. So I would have Friday off plus Saturday and Sunday. I wanted to drive over to Belltown to see my son and his new wife. I had not seen them since the wedding. That was six months ago. I called and told them I was off but it turned out they had already made plans for that weekend. So I decided to rest, read and just hang out. Thursday, Dave gave me my check and said, “ Don’t spend it all in one place and I’ll see you Monday morning.” He always said the same thing. I cashed my check and went home. It was nice to not think about going to work for three days. I read, watched TV, showered and went to bed early. In the morning I was going to drive over to Clarion and visit every store in that new Mall over there.

I don’t know what time it was but I woke and there were strong hands on my shoulders and over my mouth. In a muffled voice I was told to not make any noise and I would not be hurt. I was taken from my bed. Then tied over the arm of my sofa. It was one of those fold out bed thing. My arms were stretch out toward the other side and my ass was waist high as I was bent over the arm. My legs were held apart by some kind of rod. He pulled my nightgown up well over my ass. He did not chloroform me this time. However he did drape a pillowcase loosely over my head so I could not see any of him or his clothing when he turned on the lights. He ran his hands over my ass and down the inside of my legs and back up again.


He let a finger tip linger on my ass hole and then move on to my pussy lips. I was getting wet despite how I felt. He was not hurting me it was more like petting me.

It was some kind of homage or sign of affection. I did not feel afraid at all. Then I felt his soft lips on my cheeks and his tongue ran between my ass cheeks. It was so sensual I could not help but quiver in some delight. I had never had my ass licked before and it was kind of kinky, but nice. Then he moved down to my pussy where he licked me. In this position he could not get too deep into my pussy, but it was enough for me to respond and have a climax. I did not want to show him I approved of his actions but there was nothing I could do. I was totally and complete at his pleasure. He knew he had given me a climax

I was wet and dripping down the inside of my legs. Then I felt the head of his cock, rub over my ass. I thought oh, my god, that cock is too big to take in my ass. I was waiting to feel the pressure of it on my ass hole, but it moved down to my pussy and he pushed his cock into me with little trouble. He fucked me slow and easy. Then a little faster and I helped the best I could by wiggling my somewhat restrained ass. He knew he was giving me a good fuck and I was gong to climax again. He ran his large cock as deep in my throbbing cunt as he could and I felt a warm flooding in my cunt. He was cumming and filling me up with his seed. I could not resist any more and joined his climax with my own. We both let out little sounds of delight and after what seemed a long while he fell across my ass and could move no more. As he pulled his cock out of my pussy, he wiped the combinations of cums, his and mine on my ass. He was wiping his cock off on my ass, now that was another first. He untied me, keeping the pillowcase over my head he took me back to my bed. The lights were out and he pulled the case from my head and kissed me. I kissed him back. He said, in that muffled voice. You are so very sexy, I would like to come back and see you again, but I can not allow you to see me. Do you understand. I said, I did and I understood his need for privacy. He said, “ Did you enjoy our evening together?”

I said, I had and told him it was much better than the firs time. He laughed. And said, ”Sorry about that first time, but I just had to have you.”

Even under the muffled sound it was beginning to sound a little familiar.

He told me to stay put for ten minutes before turning on any lights and left. I did not turn on any lights but I did run to the window just in time to see him running into the darkness where I heard a car start and drive off. I rested on the bed for a long time before I got up and showered. I had no fear of getting pregnant, but I cleaned up and took a douche anyway. He had said, he wanted to see me again. Yet he did not say when or how. The next day I looked at all the windows and doors I could not fine out how he got in. There were not any marks of a break in. He must have a key. I had rented this house for years. My son had grown up here. I guess over the years there were some keys that were handed out for any number of reasons.


I thought I would have all the locks changed. But if I did that how would he get in the next time. I wanted him to have a next time and I wanted to have sex with him. I wanted to feel his weight on me, I wanted to get my legs up and around his waist.

I wanted to feel that cock all the way in me and yes maybe I would let him know how much I enjoyed him by sucking that sweet thing. I would like that and I bet he would too. But how would I let him know I wanted him to return.

Most of the next day was spent thinking of him and how he had made love to me. It was not rape, for I had wanted him to fuck me. I was beginning to enjoy the idea of him fucking me again. He was so gentle and his cock was so “Mr. Feel good.” I wanted it again. I was so bad, I was also very horny. My thoughts were of wild uninhibited sex. Not love but fucking wildly in a sea of lust. I wanted him to tell me to “Suck my cock.” I also wanted him to finger my ass, yes, and maybe even try to get his marvelous cock in my ass. I wanted him every where and I wanted to do every thing. Oh, my god I was so hot. I had to get out. Putting on shorts and a tight T-shirt I drove out to the picnic area by the lake. I sat alone and looked across the blue water. There were a few boats on the water but for the most part it was kind of still. A family of three were sitting on a blanket closer to the water. The child was running around under the watchful eye of his parents. I felt lonely. I rested my head on my arms and cried.

I felt more than heard the foot falls as they came closer. Lifting my head I saw a Park Ranger standing just a few feet away. “ Sorry to disturb you, is there any thing I can do. You seem upset.”

“ Oh, no I am OK, It is just a family thing. I will be fine.” I was looking up into light sky blue eyes. Set into a handsome face. His shoulders were broad and the waist small. He looked powerful and strong. The uniform fit him so his physical prowess stood out. His eyes showed a kind of caring and concern that one does not see much any more. His smile broadened as a light went off somewhere in his head. “ I know you, you work at the café in town. Let me see, Sharon, it that right?”

I sat up a little straighter and I saw his eyes fall to my T-shirt. This some how triggered a sensation and I felt my nipples get hard. “Oh, shit this was getting out of hand.’ I thought to myself. The smile did not change but there was a brightness in the eyes. I smiled and said, “ Yes I am she, no way to get around it. But I don’t remember you.” Then I did all of a sudden, but with out the uniform. “ Yes now I do, you come in with that bunch from the logging camp.” He moved closer and ask if he could sit down I nodded my head and he sat. We smiled and talked. I found he was newly divorced, no children, worked at the logging camp twice a month as a kind of watch dog for the state logging committee. I don’t know how long it was that we talked, but he eventually stood up and said, he had duties. He moved off a few feet, stopped and turned back to me. “Sharon, I am off tonight could I take you to dinner?” This took me completely by surprised and I stammered for a second.


He started to say, that is OK he understood. But I cut him off telling him he had just surprised me and yes I would like that. He left with the idea that he would pick me up later at my home.

I drove home thinking how nice he was and how good looking. There was one little nagging thing in the back of my mind. I got the feeling he may have bee a few years younger than I am. Not that it makes much difference in this day and time. Then Of course there was the fact that I wanted to be home alone later tonight just in case I got a late night visitor.

Andy was his name and he arrived right on time. I was not ready so I invited him in, told him to fix himself a drink and I would be with him in a minute or two. I don’t know why I wanted to make an impression on him. But I did my best to look my best. As I said, my legs were still in great shape so I ware short skirts and my breasts are generous to a fault, but they are all natural. So I show what I have. He was standing by the window as I came out. He turned and he broken into a wide smile. His eyes were smiling too. He said,” Wow, you are a beauty.” “Thank you kind sir.” As I returned his smile.

We danced after dinner and he was smooth and I could feel every muscles rippled under his shirt. I had a few very bad thoughts and got my self a little wet. From that gleam in his eye I knew he also had a few thoughts of his own. That last slow dance I felt a warm hard something (as if I did not know) rubbed my leg. I let it rub my leg and it felt so hard and I was guessing it was of a size that he would never have to be shy about showing it off. Maybe it was the drinks but after a few I had the thought I wanted to take him home and just see what he had hiding down there. It was after eleven when we kind of sauntered toward his car. I ask.” Are you OK to drive?” His arm that was around my waist with a hand resting on my hip kind of tightened as he said, “Sharon, I have had a few. How about we get a room here at the inn and stay the night.”

I was so horny and it sounded like a great idea to me so I said, “ Well fuck me I thought you would never ask.” He twisted me around to face him and kissed me hard on the mouth. He said, “ That is just what I had in mind.”

“Well don’t let me stop you, get a room with a king size bed I want to work your ass all over the place.” I said, then I laughed and said, “ God I am so bad, don’t you just love it.?”

His hands traveled down my naked body over my hips. His hands were surprisingly smooth and warm. We stood facing each other naked as the day we were born. He was aroused and his wonderful erection was poised to slide between my legs if he moved any closer. We kissed and he moved closer and I felt his long hard on pass between my legs. I sat on it like a rail. Second later he laid me on the bed. He was so big and still very gentle. His hands moved with the grace of a skilled surgeon. First my nipples, a soft twist followed my wet warm lips. A finger tip trailing down, down through the vee of hair between my legs.


That finger tip was so gentle it made me shiver as it pressed my clitoris. God all mighty he was taking for ever, I screamed in my head, “ Oh, God fuck me, fuck me.” but I let him do it his way. He was really driving me crazy in such a nice way. His finger tip found me wet and warm. He dipped into my maiden sweet juice then he brought it up to his lips and tasted me. He moaned approvingly and trailed kisses all the way down my belly. He was driving me over the hill, the touch of his tongue to my wet little lips gave me a climax so strong I bucked up hard into his face.

As quick as a snake he gripped my hips and lifted my pussy to his mouth. He sucked and licked and drove me over the edge again. His grip was so strong his fingers were burning into the flesh on my ass. I screamed out load and bucked up smearing his face with my wetness. I had not climaxed like that in a lot of years. I was not sure it was just that I needed it, or it was him and his smooth ways. But I was so happy about it, I pulled him up to me and kissed him on the mouth licking my wetness from his face. We kissed and smeared cum all over both of our faces.

I could not let him go with out a proper thank you. So I returned the favor. I kissed down his chest, down over his belly and buried my nose into the thick brush pile of hair. All the while I had my hand around the most beautiful cock I had ever laid my hands on. It was so hard, I was sure it was made out of iron. His balls were giants and heavy with many loads of sperm. I hoped to relieve him of all night long. He jerked as my mouth slipped down over his sensitive cock head. He said, “ Oh god.” then fell silent. He moved his hips uncontrollably up and down in time to my motions. He was fucking my mouth as I was sucking his lovely cock. His balls were heavy, even so they started to pull up tight under his shaft. I felt the warm emission of that rep-lub which was quickly followed by a thick creamy load of cum. It was a little salty and yet so sweet I could not get enough of it. I was a glutton and swallowed it all. I licked and sucked his cock all clean without letting a drop fall. What a load it was too. Thick, creamy, and something I wanted again but not in my mouth. I don’t remember much after that. I fell asleep in his arms for a while. It was still dark when I woke and made my way to the bathroom.

When I returned he had moved and was now sleeping on his back. His splendid prick was soft laying at angle across this leg. I wanted to touch it and bring it to life again. But I wanted to feel it in my mouth again. So I bent over him and licked it and sucked the head into my mouth. God, it grew so quickly it damn near choked me. I looked up to see him smiling at me. With out a proper invention I got up and sat across him. Guiding his wonderful cock up into my wet cunt. I lowered my cunt down over this massive cock taking it to the hilt. He bucked up under me and I rode that monster screaming and yelling at the top of my voice. Before my third climax I think I passed out. When I woke it was morning the light of day was just starting to show in the window. I was alone in bed. the shower was running so I got up and joined Andy. He dropped me off at my home and we kissed with out passion. He drove off with a promise to call later.

It was nearly one in the afternoon when I pulled into the parking lot of the new Mall. Saturday afternoon, the Mall was crowded but I felt so good I did not mind. Shopping is some thing we girls can do easily. I shopped and managed to fill a couple of bags. There was one more store I wanted to stop in before going home. I was going to put my bags in the trunk and then go to the last store. That done I happened to notice a piece of paper under the wiper blade. I looked around to see if anyone was watching. It was from my night caller. “ Where were you all night? I waited till the wee hours. Did you fine someone else to fuck you? I may have to spank you if you did.” He did not sound mad I took it as if he were teasing me. I hoped so anyway. I would be home tonight. If Andy called I would tell him I could not see him tonight. I had to be home alone.

I turned out the light about eleven and sat down stairs waiting. I thought I would see how he got in, but yet I wanted to let him know I was there waiting. So I put a lighted candle on the kitchen table. I though that would give him the idea. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was not alone. He was standing behind the chair his hands were on my shoulders holding me down. Now in that very familiar muffled voice he said, “ You have been a bad girl, Sharon, Spanking is too good for you maybe a whipping is in order.” Those words brought me to a full up right position. How many times had I said the same thing to my son as he was growing up and from time to time getting in small trouble. I never did either but I always pretended there was a difference between spanking and a whipping. How strange this man would use the exact words. I quickly pulled away and jumped to my feet. Whirling around I glared into the darkness. “Who are you?” I screamed at him , “ How do you know that?”

“My God is that you Curt?” I went on just talking and thinking crazy thoughts. This rapist was my own son. It had to be no one else would have known those exact words. Why was my son rapping me he has a beautiful young wife. No, this was not my son, maybe it is one of the kids that had come to the house over the years maybe it was someone that heard me say those words.

But then I knew, for my lover rapist was crying, it was my son. He came around from behind the chair and took me into his arms. I joined him and we cried together for a very long time. After some time I managed to sit Curt down next to me on the sofa. It took a while but what came out was the fact that over the years he had fantasized about me and had masturbated thinking about his mother that he could not find any satisfaction in his wife’s loving. But after the first with me he went home and made love to his wife and it was the greatest thing they had ever experienced. As we talked we hugged and were so close Curt finely kissed me and as crazy as it was now that I knew I kissed him back. His powerful hand came up and caressed my breast. I found his erection full and hard. I was now thinking about this man not as a son, but I was thinking about the man that had made love to me and how I had enjoyed it.


I wanted him to make love to me again. I felt his enormous cock jump in my hand. I wanted to let Curt know that it was all right. So I lowered my head to his lap. His cock was so hot, the head was so long and pointed it was so smooth I loved the way it felt in my mouth. Slowly very slowly my mouth washed up and down his cock. I felt a quiver and felt the cock grow harder the balls pulled up under the shaft. He was so close to cumming for me. I lifted my head from his cock and said, “Curt lets go up stairs where we can be more comfortable.”

“ Sure mom, I would like that.”

Hand in hand we waked up stairs. I pulled my night gown off. We stood toe to toe feeling the naked body of the other. Curt pushed me to the bed. I fell softly across the bed. Curt lowered his head to between my legs. I opened my legs wide for him so he could get his mouth tight against my wet cunt. “Curt baby lick Mom’s cunt. Lick my cunt baby, make me cum for you.” I was not thinking I was just responding to how I felt at the time. I was feeling a new kind of excitement, a new kind of sexual lust. I wanted my son, not just a rapist, I wanted my son to love me. More I wanted his cock inside me and I wanted to feel the lust I felt after that first night.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Night Adventures

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds