• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Date Ch. 07

First Date Ch. 07

12

7: Honeymoon

After Ann and I, and my 18 year old daughter, Ginny & her 18 year old son, Kevin got married nude in Vegas, we dressed and returned to our room at the Bellagio. Ann had booked one room with two double beds at the request of Ginny & Kevin, so we could make love in each other's presence, and with each other.

Upon reaching the room, Ann and Ginny went into the bathroom together, and talked, as they stripped to get ready for an evening of lovemaking as a family. Ginny watched Ann's breasts with some jealousy, finally confessing that she felt her own 34C breasts were inadequate. "I'm afraid Kevin won't want my puny chest after having your beautiful breasts in his hands, and his mouth, Ann."

Ann told the now nude Ginny to stand up, and Ann looked over her chest carefully, then bent down and kissed Ginny's right nipple, making it instantly hard and making Ginny instantly moan. Ann sucked on her long thin nipple and small areola until Ginny squealed, then moved up to kiss Ginny's mouth, swapping tongues.

Ann then backed away a bit and asked, "Since you bared your body for Kevin Saturday afternoon, has he made any remarks about your breasts?"

"Yes, he's told me he likes them, especially my long nipples, but Ann, he has to say that because he loves me." Ginny replied.

"Did you ask him what he thought about your tits, or did he volunteer?" Ann probed.

"Ah, I think he volunteered; yes, he did volunteer it." Ginny answered.

"Did he suck on them?" Ann asked.

"Oh, did him ever!" Ginny answered with a lustful grin.

"More than once." Ann probed.

"Like - all the time, Ann. I can't keep his face off them." Ginny smiled.

"So, Ginny, I think Kevin likes 34C breasts, and finds yours particularly shapely. What do you think?" Ann responded.

"What about Jake? Does he like them?" Ginny asked.

"I know for a fact he admires your perky, curvy breasts. He remarked about them when you were topless in the airplane. Ginny, I like your chest too. I realize your tits are not as large as mine, but that doesn't make mine better. I think our men like both of our chests, and I know I enjoy touching and kissing yours. I think by the time our Vegas honeymoon is over, you'll be quite assured that you have a good body." Ann quipped.

"Ann, I have some more questions. Sorry to be such a pest, but I've never done any of this before Saturday, and I really want to please Kevin, and my father, Jake, when we settle down to make love to our husbands in a few minutes, and swap husbands later tonight."

Ann told Ginny it was fine to ask questions, even in front of the men if she's not embarrassed. Ann would always help Ginny with lovemaking, and told her never to feel bad about asking a question.

"Thank you, Ann. That means so much to me! Ann, when Kevin cums, I want to be able to squeeze his thick cock in with my pussy, squeezing him hard each time just as he squirts inside of me. I tried to do this when we made love in the airplane, but by the time I'd squeezed, he was done with that squirt, and my timing was all off. Is there a way to do this?" Ginny asked.

"Ginny, once you know Kevin, or Jake, is about to cum, start squeezing then, and release and squeeze. It may be that your lover's body will time his squirts to your squeezes and your timing. Our bodies have a powerful effect on our men when they are inside of us. We can control their orgasms, within reason, by how hard and fast we squeeze them. If not, when he first squirts, squeeze right after he squirts. By the time your muscles squeeze, he will be in his next squirt, and you can keep doing that through his orgasm, and even beyond if you wish."

"Oh, and Ann, I want to give the men my ass too. I'm still a virgin in my behind, and I want to be sexy and confident when I give myself sexually in my ass. But how do I get such big men into my behind? And how much will it hurt?" Ginny inquired.

"Ginny, if you are open and willing to discuss this in front of our men, I could coach you better than I could explain it now. I know our men are both understanding and motivated to help, so please do not hold back a question because they are able to hear you. We'll all make sure you learn how to do this the right way, and can enjoy lovemaking in any part of your body. You can do this in your behind without pain, Ginny, and I'm sure our men will be gentle with you. I know Jake is gentle with me – until I tell him not to." Ann answered with a smile.

"Dad's already been in your ass, Ann?" Ginny exclaimed.

"Deeply inside, along with his cum." Ann replied with a smirk. "And, that stud made me cum when he did it. I want more of Jake in my bottom, this honeymoon, and we'll show you both how it's done." Ann promised.

Ginny put her arms around Ann, slid her hands to her ass, and kissed Ann's mouth, and then her neck, gently. Both women's nipples were aroused and hard. Ann's hand slid down Ginny's tummy, and between her thighs, to her bare pussy.

"Ann, when do we let the men know that we love each other as much as them?" Ginny asked as her right fingers slipped into Ann's bottom crack, and probed her ass opening.

"I think the moment will reveal itself, and we'll just know what and when to do it in front of them, Ginny." Ann answered, as she felt one of Ginny's fingers penetrate her ass a half inch.

"Ginny, hold me, and make me cum. Get me off before we go to bed." Ann replied with heavy breathing.

"Please open my bottom up for lovemaking, Ann." Ginny asked in return, as Ginny repositioned her hand over Ann's muff.

Ginny's index finger, coated with cum from between Ann's thighs, slid all the way into her ass as her middle finger slid into Ann's cum filled cunt. Ginny's thumb pressed against Ann's hard clit, making Ann tremble with pleasure. Ann came in less than a minute from the excitement of Ginny's touch, as they French kissed passionately.

After Ann came down from her orgasm, she gently bent Ginny over the sink, spread her luscious legs, scooped some of her son's cum from Ginny's pussy and thighs, and made sure Ginny's bottom was wet.

Ann then took her wet, little finger, and told Ginny, "Now as I push my finger into your bottom, you push back, like you are going to pooh. This will open you up to take in my finger. Always do this as you make love in your bottom, and you'll have little or no discomfort being entered."

Ann gently pressed against Ginny's ass, until Ginny could muster sufficient control over her body to open slightly. Ann's slick finger slid partway in, and stopped, allowing Ginny to adjust.

"Mmmm, Ann. That feel's nice." Ginny replied.

"Wait until you've got a man's fingers in you, or better yet, his cock! He'll hit your g-spot from the back side and send you into orbit, girl!" Ann promised.

After a minute had passed, Ann's little finger was all the way inside of Ginny. She slowly pulled out, and said, "That's probably enough for now, Ginny. And Kevin will need to finger you more before you'll be ready, especially for his stud sized cock. It may be tomorrow night before you feel a man squirting cum inside your ass, but be patient – it's worth the wait to be ready." Ann cautioned.

"Ann, do you think I could get pregnant making love in my bottom if Kevin or Jake cum in my ass?" Ginny inquired.

"Well, it's not as likely, but not impossible. You don't get pregnant from the seed in your ass – it's when the seed leaves your ass that counts. It could drip back into your open pussy, and give you a baby that way." Ann answered.

The women left the bathroom less than ten minutes after entering, and found a man in each bed, ready for them. The lights were on low, and each woman went to her husband for honeymoon loving.

Ginny crawled on top of Kevin, sliding down his cock, as she bent over and whispered in his ear, "I feel like a bitch in heat, and only a thick cock can cool me off." She rode Kevin's long dick, coming in a couple of minutes, as Ann watched in excitement while laying on her back on the other bed as she felt my thickness pounding forcefully into her.

"Let me ride you, Jake, as Ginny is riding Kevin." Ann begged.

We traded positions, and Ann slid down me as she started her third orgasm, and Ginny started her 5th. The sound of the women coming together was so hot that their men would have cum had it not been for the plentiful releases of cum that we had provided the ladies throughout the day.

"Fuck me, Kevin!" Ginny shouted. "Give me all you've got!" as Ginny rode him harder, and remembering Ann's advice, started timing her forceful squeezes on his manhood. In seconds, Kevin moaned at the throes of an orgasm. Ginny kept timing her squeezes, now impaled on his cock without further movement, relying solely on her muscular cunt to bring Kevin the rest of the way home.

Kevin squirted in time with each of Ginny's squeezes, making him groan as he moaned, "Oh, God, Ginny. I'm cuming so HARD!" Ginny came too, starting with his second squirt. She cried out incoherently in passion as her head flew back and her fingers dug into Kevin's pecs. She thrust her body against his to assure that every millimeter of man was inside her womanly spot. Their simultaneous orgasms over, Ginny lay spent on top of Kevin, both catching her breath.

Ann came on top of me again, her sixth, as she found her rhythm on my cock, and enjoyed her orgasms as they came closer together.

Ginny and Kevin watched us quietly while Kevin slowly and gently fondled her ass, his fingers finding her opening and gently rubbing all around it.

Ann's orgasms became one long thrill after her eighth, and she began to shake violently on my body, her breasts bouncing up and down, faster and harder, until she squeezed my cock hard and released the dam that held my sperm back. I came in her as she came for the last time, shuddering.

After catching her breath she noticed that Kevin's hand was how clearly feeling Ginny's ass, to Ginny's delight. Still gentle, but with a middle finger half way inside of her, Ann turned to me and said, "I see Ginny isn't the only one to get some advice tonight. Looks like someone told Kevin how it's done while we were getting ready for you."

"He's so nervous about her bottom, and afraid he'll make her hurt. We really need to demonstrate for them, my love." I replied.

Ann fell asleep in my arms, her pussy dripping on my hand that rested over her mound. Ginny turned out the lights, and laid back with her husband, who was now on top of her, giving her his body yet again. Ginny's screams filled the dark room as Ann slept and I dozed.

I awoke to a touch in the dark, and realized how much I wanted Ann. I pulled her toward me, only to realize that she was smaller. As my befuddled brain processed this seemingly nonsensical information, she kissed me fully and passionately, her small breasts firmly pressed against my chest, as her hand firmly gripped my cock.

"Do you want me, Jake? Do you want your daughter's body to become one with yours? Would you make me a fulfilled woman tonight? Would you give me your manhood? Would you give me your seed? Would you give me your child tonight, lover?" Ginny whispered passionately.

"I thought you were already pregnant by Kevin?" I responded.

"His seed didn't take - couldn't take. I heard how you gave Ann your seed and your baby, and on your first date. I wanted that too – but not with Kevin. My body was waiting – waiting to conceive your child, Jake." Ginny whispered lustfully, as she slid her hand onto my hardened cock, and laid on her back, next to me, her legs spread wide.

I bent over Ginny's sexy, nude body and asked, "But I thought you were fertile last Sunday?" I asked.

"My basil thermometer said that today I'm fertile. Last Sunday was not my ovulation day."

"You can still get pregnant from lovemaking a day or two before fertility, my love, and Kevin has cum in you so many times, even inside of you in this room tonight." I responded.

"Nope. His seed is washed from within me. Now, lover – put those thick fingers up me – way up me, and release me." Ginny replied.

I felt Ginny up; it was a task I gladly took, though I did not understand her comment about releasing her. Her vaginal lips gaped in desire, open a good inch and ready for my meat. She dripped with desire, but no cum – she had douched in the middle of the night. And as I felt her, her g-spot that made her shudder and sigh, and felt her even deeper – I found her diaphragm. I hooked the edge and pulled it from her cervix, opening the way to her aroused womb, and pulled it out of her.

"But I thought you were without birth control?" I whispered. "You needed a doctor for this – and had no time since making love to Kevin. Who was the diaphragm for?"

"The diaphragm was for you, Jake." Ginny whispered. "For the day when you would come to me at night and make me a woman – and give me your body, and give me your seed. I wanted to be ready for you, without causing a questionable pregnancy, since I was unmarried. I've been with no man, waiting for you, until Kevin came along. I've worn it every night for you since my 16th birthday, hoping one night to put it to good use. And I did, with Kevin. I had it in me that Saturday afternoon that you caught us in bed. Ironically, now that I have you, I don't want, or need to wear it – at least when I'm with you. Kevin thinks the child you are about to give me tonight is already his and in my womb. And I do love Kevin, and am glad I am married to Kevin, but I'm really married, in my heart, to you, Jake."

"My womb stirred in a way I've never felt as I crawled into bed with you. My womb is still stirring. And, when I went to the bathroom, I found thin, stretchy mucus over my cervix. Jake, I'm fertile now, this very moment, and I want you in me, squirting YOUR seed into MY very fertile womb. I want you to do to me tonight what you did to Ann last Saturday night. Kevin's cock is too thick to fit in my womb – but yours, as big as it is, may just fit into my opening. I don't just want you in my pussy, I want you in my womb! Make your horny daughter pregnant – show her how much of a man you are – and I'll show my father how much of a woman I've become!" Ginny whispered seductively.

"Ride me, Ginny. Position your ass so that your cervix is on top of my cock. Then do the splits over me so you can get me deep into you – through your cervix and into your womb. Then I'll deliver my seed. But let's not speak of your birth control, or how you really got pregnant to anyone else, not even Kevin and Ann. Let Kevin believe the first child is his."

Ginny whispered so quietly, "Agreed, lover. I so want my first child – and every child - with you. I love Kevin, but I've loved you way longer and deeper, and waited patiently with wet pussy for two years to have this moment with you inside of me – this intimacy – your hard cock inside of my wet pussy – I've wanted you – all of you up inside of me - for so long."

Our whispers were not even noticed in the pitch blackness, as Ginny and I heard Ann's first orgasm arrive beneath Kevin's body. "Give me your love, Kevin." We heard Ann beg seductively. "Fuck me, Kevin. Stretch me wide, lover! Show me what a man you've become! Oh, Kevin, I love you so much! Fuck mommy's pussy! Harder!" She added.

Meanwhile, Ginny rode me like a bull rider, never letting off, and taking my bucking body deeply into her wet vagina. Her eighteen year old flexible body was doing the splits on top of my cock, forcing me deeper than I've ever been in a woman before. Her cunt was so tight, and Ginny, legs still split over me, bent down, and whispered ever so quietly, "You've grown inside of me, Jake – at least an inch! And you're deeper than Kevin's ever been. I'm going to try to line up our bodies – your cock to my womb opening – and see if I can unite us even deeper."

We continued to fuck wildly now, Ginny on top of me, straddling me - riding me like I was a horse being broken. Only it was her vagina that she wanted tamed, and it was Ginny that had gone wild – even rouge. I knew it would take me a very long time to subdue her pussy, let alone her desires. I was enthusiastically looking forward to this ride in the dark. Ginny bounced, swayed, wiggled and jiggled. Ginny screamed loudly for all to hear, "Fuck me, Jake!", moaning, and even screaming at the height of each wave of orgasms. Ginny was completely open and free as she made love – holding nothing back in her movements or in her sounds. I found her body even more exiting than Ann's sexy body, and could not imagine ever sleeping without this woman in my bed.

Ginny made the sexiest sounds as she came, squealing in a high feminine pitch and moaning! And Ginny came, over and over, each orgasm arriving sooner than the last. Her pussy squirted her own warm, slick cum in long shots, drenching my cock. She did not try to quiet her responses to our lovemaking, since we were with Kevin and Ann, who were both climaxing in the dark bed next to us. I lost track of the number of her climaxes or times she squirted, in part because she came so fast and in part because I was so excited and in part because I was enjoying the thought of putting my child inside of her very womanly body - of making my hot daughter pregnant on our double wedding honeymoon. I begin to think of her curvy body, carrying our child by the time the sun rose, as we continued our passionate lovemaking.

My two and one-half inch diameter, and now nearly eight and one-half inch long rod was pushing against her cervix, her pussy now sopping from her own cum and excitement.

As Ginny bounced down on me, she spread her thighs ever wider, pulling her legs up as well as split fully apart. Her knees were no longer touching the bed, even though our bodies were partially sunk into the mattress. Eventually Ginny's body was not touching the bed at all, as her entire body rode upon and was supported by my iron hard shaft.

I felt strong pressure on my dickhead, and then a release, as Ginny dropped even deeper onto me, screamed loudly in ecstasy, and then stopped her thrashing and bucking. Her pelvis was now resting on mine, as every bit of me was now deeply inside of Ginny. Ginny sat perfectly still upon me, with a look of complete fulfillment as I asked what we'd just done to get even more of me inside of her so quickly.

Ginny bent down and whispered again in my ear, "I knew you could fit your cock up my womb, Jake! I just needed enough leverage, at the right angle, and my body weight was just enough to force your hardness all the way inside of me! And I mean ALL THE WAY inside me, my love. You're the first, and will be the only man whose body I will ever let into my womb!" Then she bounced some more on me lightly, keeping my arousal high, and my cock extra deep inside of her. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing the insides of her womb, and enjoyed the sensation.

It was a new feeling, Ginny's womb, and I one I rather liked. It was tight, but with pressure from angles, rather than from the sides, like her vagina. And the angled pressure fit well against the angle of my head. Ginny then whispered, "Oh, Daddy! Your body is so perfect for me. More perfect than Kevin's! And I love you so much! Make me pregnant! Let's show each other the depths of our love tonight."

I quickly and softly replied as Ann screamed a few feet away, during her latest orgasm, "Fuck mommy harder! Make me cum again!"

I then whispered, "I love you Ginny, very deeply, deeper than I've loved any woman – and in more ways than one, as you can feel at this moment. I want you always – every night – nude and in my bed."

"And I want you always deep between my thighs, Jake! Every night, I'm bare, aroused and yours."

Ginny bounced hard on top of me, as Ann yelled, "Give me your seed, son! Come in mommy's stretched pussy! Fill me up!" Kevin was pounding Ann's pussy with his 8" long and 6" circumference cock, stretching her beyond her wildest dreams, and yelling, "Make me cum, mom! Oh, I'm going to fuck you so hard! You're such a fucking hot woman!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Date Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds