• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Wandering Ch. 02

Wandering Ch. 02

12

It was evening in Punta Cana when I arrived. Here my tattered clothing didn't look that out of place but I still took a moment to help myself to some loose white linen pants that I rolled halfway up my calf and a raw silk shirt in a creamy white with no collar. The surf here is dead. A coral reef a couple hundred yards off the beach keeps the rollers from knocking the tourists around. Since I am a surf junkie and the people who seek to use me or do me harm know that, it makes this beach relatively safe. Ahead I could hear the island music being played on steel drums with trumpets and guitars and a woman singing about love in a mixture of Spanish and Creole.

Before I reached the source of the music I left the beach and approached a large open sided restaurant attached to the resort I was trespassing on. No one challenged me as I approached the pretty young hostess in her island print skirt and white peasant blouse pulled off her shoulders and down her arms. I have always found Dominican women to be gorgeous. All shapes and all sizes, all have beautiful and generous spirits. The hostess guided me to a seat near the beach, semi private and away from the families that piled in, sunburned and talking loudly. For her consideration and professionalism, I touched her hand and wandered into mind.

I have several talents, powers if you will. I can travel at will in corporeal or non-physical form. I can go anywhere in the universe if I can somehow get the image of where I am going in my mind. I can manipulate everything and everyone around me. I can move things, change memories, implant things, control emotions, and connect on such a visceral level it's as if we share the same body and soul. Even though I can heal with a touch, I seldom use this talent. To do so would be to assume the roll of God and I am not going there.

My talents began to before I could speak, so I suppose I was born with them. I have travelled in time for my entire lifeline and I have not found any reason why I am special like this. I only know now that there are other like me and they seek me out at all time.

My Dominican hostess was Isadora Valente. She was 22 years old and had been working at this particular resort for seven years. From just a touch of her hand I knew all that and more. I also discovered a couple of nasty memories from her childhood involving her uncle and her older brother. She fled her family home to work at this resort because of them. I took those memories from her left behind an affirmation in their place. From that moment forward, if a man touched her, she would feel beautiful and desirable, not worthless and dirty. In return, when a man felt her touch he would feel virile and invigorated. She would no longer seek out abusive relationships and when the right Juan came along, she would know it. She became aware of our physical contact. Her eyes caught mine and her big smile became a little more coquette and her eyelids lowered, making her even more appealing. She turned slowly from my table, breaking the contact I had with her hand. She passed through the crowd like wisp of smoke on an evening breeze, touching male guests as she floated by. I could sense the male sensuality increase as Isadora made her way through the crowd.

My waitress approached with a bottle of water and a local rum cocktail. I looked about the room and could see most of the adults imbibing in the same cocktail. I accepted the bottle of water and refused the cocktail. Instead I asked for a double scotch on the rocks. As she turned to walk away, out of habit I closed my hand on her wrist intending to tell her thank you and found myself standing in her mind out of habit. Her name was Theresa and she was in distress. She was pregnant. The father was the son of a hotel guest who had gone back to his own country unaware he had sired a son. She knew that she would be fired for getting pregnant and her parents would push her out of their meager home in disgust.

I closed my eyes and cast myself into the room full of vacationing families. I kept searching the young couples and the small families until found one I needed. From Akron, I discovered a young couple was married only five years and were trying desperately to begin a family. The woman was the child of a mixed race couple and the man an heir to a small hardware chain fortune. He was completely impotent. It took only a few seconds for me to move the developing fetus from one womb to the other. I removed the memories of the pregnancy from my waitress and replaced them with a night of dancing and drinking where her one-night-stand was instead a gentleman and great kisser, nothing more. She left to pour my scotch.

For the Garnetts of Akron, it took some coaxing in the new mother's womb to kick off her hormones and turn her body into a baby making factory. The mother and fetus were not the same blood type and convincing her endocrine system not to reject the new growth inside her wasn't simple. I was just finishing up when my waitress returned. She placed the drink in front of me and stood facing me, as if waiting for further instructions. I raised my gaze to hers and I could sense she wanted to say something.

"Sir, I know this is strange, but when you asked for your drink you touched my arm, something happened. Would you mind touching my arm again? Just so I can see if what I felt was real or not."

It was rare for someone to even notice my presence, let alone request it. I think that Theresa might have some wandering talents herself that were either weak or dormant. I granted her request.

I laid my forearm across the corner of my table, allowing my wrist to extend past the edge, palm up, inviting her to touch me if she liked. She lowered the back of her hand into my palm tentatively and closed her eyes. I slipped into her mind and found a lusty desire there. Clearly she was a sexual creature. I tucked that handy bit of information away for later. Now I could see how the son of the tourists found her so easy to seduce. I put a thought into her head and she moved closer the table until her hip touched the side of the table and my upturned fingers were resting against the part of her skirt over her pubic mound. Her body was blocking the view for most of the other diners. It was dark at my table and our interchange was deep in shadow. With a simple suggestion I turned the attention of the rest of the people in the room to the people at their tables only. We now had complete privacy in a crowded beach restaurant.

My fingers stretched out slightly to make firm contact with the curve of her pussy through her clothes. With my increased pressure, I brought her a wave of pleasure and let it electrify her nervous system. I locked her gaze in mine and gave her a five second fantasy that felt like hours of pleasure but when she tried to remember it, it would only be recalled as a sexual daydream. She climaxed immediately and I could feel the heat of her orgasm radiating from her sex. I could smell her orgasmic excretions. Her breath caught in her throat and she bit her lip. Her legs shook. She held her breath and her hips bucked against my hand. Her eyes closed involuntarily. I removed my hand from hers and released her back to reality.

She looked at me for some sign that her brief sojourn into ecstasy was real, but I kept my face placid and did not reveal my part in her orgasm.

"I hear you have a wonderful young Chef. If she is free, could you ask her to come to my table? I would love to meet her before I order. I have a special request for her."

My waitress nodded and backed away. She was still uncertain as to what had just happened. In a few minutes my requested visitor appeared. All heads turned as this beautiful young woman dressed in tropical print chef pants, a loose fitting white chef coat that failed to hide her either her sex or her sexuality and short black toque approached my table. This was the chef I was here to see.

"Oh My God! Shep! What are you doing here?"

"I was in the neighborhood so I thought I would drop in for a bite. Know of anyplace a guy can get a good meal?" I replied as I rose to embrace the woman I would love forever and marry never. Ellie Windstrom was a rising star in the culinary world, all on her own dime and not at all from my ability to manipulate time and matter. We held each other tightly and I allowed myself to melt into her and her into me. We shared both body and spirit with that embrace. These moments of joining, where we are two souls intertwined and we aligned everything, even our heartbeat, were the moments I cherished most. It was love, passion, desire, want, fulfillment, intensity, and surrender all rolled into one. I wandered us both out of time and lingered in the moment for an eternity before putting reality back to right.

"I miss you so much," she whispered into my ear.

"I miss you too. It's dangerous for me to be here. A few hours is all I dare to stay and then I must go."

"I understand," she said as she lowered her head. "Someday you will come to me and never leave. Someday."

"Yes, someday," I lied.

With my abilities I know this will never come to pass. I indulge myself with Ellie. I could remove all traces of me from her, all memories, but I don't. She is the one habit I refuse to break. And if she were ever found by my enemies, they would stop at nothing to use her to get to me. My talents among wanderers would make me an unstoppable weapon.

I have travelled into my own future many, many times. Each time trying to find a away for Ellie and I to be together, each time finding no solution at all. It just will never be.

In order to protect Ellie and to protect me with her, I let part of me wander through the beach resort and fashion a network of people connected back to me. If another wanderer attempted to control someone in the resort, it would immediately transmit a message to me, giving me precious seconds to erase my tracks and escape back to my underground cell before things got out of hand. Those pursuing me had been close before, but I was getting better at detecting them. I also worried that they would grow more sophisticated and come at me in a way I could not detect. I had no fear of anything in the known universe. My fear was the unknown. Their earlier attempts to persuade me or capture me had gotten out of hand.

People die around me when things get out of hand.

"Let me make you something special. What do you have in mind?"

"I'd love to spend the night making love to you and feasting on what you have under that uniform."

"Keep talking like that and you will have to take me to bed or lose me forever."

"And a Croque Monsieur wouldn't be too difficult would it?"

She slapped my arm for insulting her culinary talent by ordering a grilled ham and cheese sandwich made famous by Julia Childs. She turned on her heel and stalked off to the kitchen. Back in her familiar element, she created a battery of dishes, each more succulent and flavorful than the last. My stomach groaned in protest as I did my best to enjoy every possible morsel. I raised my napkin and waved it in a gesture of surrender.

I enjoyed another scotch and was working on my third when Ellie came out of the kitchen for the evening. She had removed her jacket, displaying her gorgeous if smallish breasts in a tropical tank top. Her breasts defied gravity and needed no coaxing from a bra so her jutting nipples were on display through the thin material. The few male diners and most of the remaining female diners appreciated the view as much as I did. Ellie was gorgeous.

We left the restaurant on the ocean side and walked down the beach until the resort was out of sight. Off to our right we could see a few lights in the thick jungle undergrowth. This part of the beach was unkempt on purpose to discourage the guests from wandering around the cabanas set aside for the most talented personnel employed by the resort. We found the almost hidden path that led to Ellie's bungalow and followed it to her current home and went inside.

"This is very nice," I observed. "Quiet, secluded, not far from the water, it must be great."

"It's not the same without you Sheppard. I feel so guilty for living like this while you live on the run."

"It's not as bad as you think. I wish I could take you to all the places I have been and let you see all of the things I have seen. The universe is a filled with amazing things."

"How far have you been?" I waved my hand across the ceiling, indicating the sky far and far beyond.

"I can take you there if you like. They really are some beautiful sights."

"No thank you! I am an Earth Girl." She crossed her arms and put her foot down with authority.

I entered her mind and gave her memories took her to the Moon, then Mars, then the moons of Jupiter. I let her live my memories in the first person, as if they were her own.

"That's amazing. How did you do that?" she asked, breathless from her memory ride.

"It's not that hard. I just have to remember create an atmosphere around me and replenish the oxygen from time to time. Getting the gravity to match the first couple of times was a little strange, but when I think about it, a solution usually comes to me."

"Enough bragging. Since you won't be here for long, I need what only Sheppard Delgado can deliver." She pushed me back onto the bed and straddled my stomach, peeling off her tank top in one smooth motion over her head. Those firm breasts bounced free, light scarlet areolas at full erection. She released her long hair and let it cascade over her shoulders and onto my chest as she leaned in and kissed me with deep longing. Her pelvis was doing a slow grind on my wakening cock. I could feel it growing in my loose linen beach pants until it stood straight up from by body, pressing into the groove of her groin and ass. She started to dry ride my erection, never breaking our kiss. Just when I thought I could take no more, she raised her leg and her hip and scooted down my body, breaking our kiss. She pushed the bottom of my raw silk shirt up, exposing me lean chest. She kissed and nibbled my skin, biting my nipples in turn. She kissed her way down the center of my stomach and lowered the waistband of my pants, releasing my erection into the seaside air. She licked down on side of my shaft and around my balls and back up the other side of my cock. It was exquisite and delicate. When she got back to the tip of my cock, she opened her mouth and plunged the entire damp length deep into her throat in one shocking thrust. Her hair pooled on my stomach and down my thighs as she started driving her mouth up and down on my hard cock. She slipped her hand around my balls and squeezed them, just to let them know she was thinking about them. I could feel her nipples grazing my thighs on each deep suck. I was ready to cum, but I made myself wait, bringing my orgasm back from the brink.

I flipped her over onto her back in one swift move. I stood up at the end of the bed and pulled her legs until her ass was over the edge of the bed. I let my pants fall to the floor and kicked them away. I pulled hers off over her hips and then hooked my fingers in the side of her panties and removed them both with a cooperative lift of the hips from Elle. As I knelt down to return the oral favor, my cock slapped her cunt and I felt her twitch involuntarily. I buried my face in her sweet smelling pussy. It was nearly hairless except for a little groomed patch in a diamond shape right above her slit. I pressed my nose into that tight patch of hair and stuck my tongue deep into her cunt. She spread her legs wide in response, sliding her hips further off the edge of the bed and putting more pressure on my face. My tongue swirled and dived, darted and dug. I could sense her release coming.

I let my saliva and her juices slip from her cunt down the crack of her ass, lubricating the light brown rosebud guarding her ass. I moved my face lower, keeping my nose in contact with her clit and started lapping her from her ass to her cunt, making her wetter and more receptive. I slipped my tongue into her ass and could feel a small orgasm in response. I replaced my tongue with just the tip of my middle finger. I worked it around, not trying to get deeper, just trying to focus her attention on the pleasure of the ass play. My moved my mouth back to her cunt and pressed my thumb into her sex. In just a few minutes, the intensity of her clit and her cunt and her anal ring being simultaneously massaged was too much. Her orgasm would not be denied. Her hips bucked against my face and her head thrashed on the bed. I could feel her heels digging into my back, spurring me on and warning me off at the same time. I pressed my tongue deep into her pussy and lapped up the juices streaming there. Her cunt bucked against my face, trying to force my tongue deeper into her. I let her writhe and convulse until she was fully sated and then drew back. I placed my chin on her pelvis and waited for her to return to the present. When her eyes opened and she looked down at me with my head between her legs, she smiled.

"You are such a turn on. Now can we fuck?"

I stood up on my knees and put my cock against her wet cunt. I waited.

"Don't be a tease, Shep. Fuck me." She wiggled her ass, trying to slip my cock into her pussy. I increased pressure with my hips and my cock slid in a little. Her cunt, though moist, was still tight. I withdrew and pressed again. And again. Each time coating a little more of my cock with her pussy juices. Soon I was all the way in on each slow stroke. I could feel my cockhead pressing her spongy vulva. Ellie gripped the edge of the bed and rolled her legs back and spread them wide to give me maximum angle and ease of penetration. Her grip on the edge of the bed kept her from rocketing across the room and the elastic of the mattress allowed her to spring back at me. It was like a game of paddle ball, me bouncing her, her bouncing back, all on the length of my cock. This wasn't love making, this was fucking. Not animals in heat fucking, lovers in lust fucking. We were enjoying ourselves as much as two people could.

The eruption from my balls was sending messages of its impending arrival. I could feel the throbbing and clutching of Ellie's cunt as it milked my cock in its own state of arousal. A few more thrusts and all hell broke loose. I buried my shaft deep into the woman I loved and let the hot cum pour deep into her. She answered in kind, still bucking and thrashing. Each time my cock twitched, Ellie climaxed again.

I could sense her exhaustion and took pity on her. I slowly withdrew my cock and guided her up onto the bed and lay down beside her. She rolled on her side to face me and we kissed, intertwining our arms and legs. Her breasts pressed against my chest, my cock pressed against her stomach, and her hot damp cunt straddled my thigh. We fell asleep like this, two lovers naked in a tropical paradise. I was content and I was in love. I let me guard slip for just a little while, confident we were unlikely to be discovered.

Three thousand miles away, we were being observed. A wanderer with my ability to leave their body and travel without moving had been shadowing my girlfriend without stop since she has been discovered. She had been in the restaurant with us, in the cabana with us and had watched our passionate lovemaking with interest and jealousy. No one, she accurately assumed, would ever make love to HER like that.

I don't know why I couldn't sense her. I don't know why I didn't feel her disturbance as she left to tell her handlers where I was and what I was doing. I did feel the huge ripple in time and space as she and a dozen others suddenly appeared in the jungle around our cabana. My eyes didn't open and I didn't twitch a muscle, but in a long instant, I knew who they were and what their intentions were. With a thought I put markers on them so I could know where they were at all times.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Wandering Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds