• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Don's Stable

Don's Stable

12

Reentering the dating world after years of marriage was at the same time both exciting and nerve wracking. The excitement was the thrill of finding renewed passion in my life, something that had been sorely lacking in my marriage. I had heard that forty-something women, once liberated, are revitalized and sexual dynamos – we no longer have to play by the rules, so anything goes. But where to start? I did not lack in confidence of my attractiveness. A woman knows when she is attractive and even though I didn't stray in my marriage, I knew men found me desirable and that undercurrent of confidence was now about to come to the surface. I'm rather tall, with a short, pert frosted hairstyle that suits my features and conveys my boundless energy and spirit. I'm a bit chesty but long-legged as well, with a slender waist and still do justice to a bikini.

So, I was about to embark on my new life and I knew that there would be a man or men in it as soon as I got my bearings. I had no baggage really. My husband and I never had children. This was not my decision but one in which I really had no say. He informed me that he had been snipped but only after we had been married for several years and I pressed him to begin a family. I felt betrayed. This was information I should have had before committing to a life with him. I was frankly quite naïve when we married, in more ways than one. I had only been with one man before I met my husband, as I was both very selective and health conscious. It amounted to nothing more than a quick fling in college and I really didn't enjoy it at all. He was of course required to use a condom. I don't know which was more irritating – the latex or his technique. When I first met the man I married, we decided to wait until I was on the pill before we had sex. Of course that proved to be an unnecessary precaution as he was a good ten years older than me and had made the decision early in life not to be burdened with children. Though I was crushed when he finally informed me, at least I no longer had to take the pill – the side effects for some women are not pleasant and I resolved never to take them again.

I'm one of those women who are born to plan, so before testing the dating waters I knew that I would once more have to address the issue of contraception – better safe than sorry! Though still quite fertile, I was past the age when childbearing was a good option for me personally. Condoms were not reliable and were irritating as well. There were hormonal implants but I couldn't stand the thought of having chemicals in my body. Several of my single friends used diaphragms but really – having to excuse yourself to slip a shield up inside your vagina before sex was unappealing. My doctor and I after much discussion decided on an IUD as the best option, though she did caution me that they were not 100% foolproof and doctors were still debating exactly the exact mechanism by which they prevented pregnancies. The best information suggested that they did not prevent conception but rather the implantation of the embryo in the uterus. Whatever – this choice made the most sense for me.

I thought long and hard about that rather hard fact and found to my surprise that I found it rather thrilling to think that a man might actually impregnate me. I suppose that it's in a woman's makeup to want to be, well, fully a woman. It obviously was in my nature to have those feelings. The week after the IUD had been inserted, I found myself constantly aroused and obviously very ready to put the device to the ultimate test. Thoughts of taking a man's living seed into my body thrilled me. I spent hours pleasuring myself imagining the man who would be the first to fill me with healthy, virile sperm – not the thin, sterile cum of my husband but the real thing. I longed to be taken and awakened as a woman – to be inseminated for the first time and, who knows, perhaps impregnated as well. I was a woman denied, truly ready to be fulfilled in every sense.

My friend Jan, who had been single for several years, was my guide as I entered the single world. She's a dear friend and though she is a single mother of two wonderful children, she also enjoyed the freedom that her single life afforded her and had a wonderful, open attitude that I admired and wanted to emulate. She had had more than her share of lovers and relationships over the past few years and just seemed to keep it all in perspective. Jan helped me fashion a profile for several of the online dating sites and we had so much fun sharing this new experienc. I couldn't imagine barhopping and knew that she had had good success meeting men online, so I was thankful for her 'expertise'. We both shared laughs about the replies I received, particularly from the younger men. I am no cougar though I was flattered that younger men found me attractive. I learned quite quickly that I was far more attracted to men my own age if not a bit older who were established, secure, attractive, and confident in themselves. I had had several one-off dates and frankly found myself uninspired. I mean, most of the men had been nice enough but were almost too taken with me. One guy even proposed to me on the first date! How silly! I mean, it's incredibly flattering for a man to be smitten with you but I yearned to find the man who would unlock my desires.

Jan knew this – she knew me too well, and one day we were sharing a glass of wine after work and checking my account when she saw a message from a man she knew quite well. His name was Don and she told me that she had 'dated' him for a few months soon after her divorce. I remembered her telling me about him a few years ago – a lawyer, charming, never married, great in bed, but a player. I recall that he had 'dumped' her in some way but didn't recall the details. She filled me in quickly enough. Don had been the first man that she slept with after her divorce, when she was vulnerable and desperate for affection and romance. And for a time he had provided both. Jan had really fallen for him only to learn that Don was far more skilled at the game than she was. Don was a lifelong bachelor and knew how to string a woman along, particularly women who were recently divorced and needy. Jan didn't regret her time with him but couldn't handle the fact that he was fairly open about having a 'stable' of women. Jan had 'the talk' with him about her needs and soon enough he simply stopped calling. Men! I knew that she carried a bit of a torch for him so I asked her what she thought about him contacting me.

"He's out of my life now, so if you want to reply to him, I have no problem with that. Just understand what you're getting into – that's all. He's fun and sexy and smart and a total player." I hesitated. Jan laughed. "He's also incredible in bed. He turned me inside out! He's amazing. And he's got the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

"How so?" I asked.

"He's just one of those men who knows what a woman wants. And," she giggled, "he's got this gorgeous, big cock! And the trouble was he was using it on all of these other women. I got tired of being one of his fuck toys!"

I thought about that – a known bad boy. It frankly excited me. "Maybe I'd better just delete his message," I said unconvincingly.

She laughed out loud. "No, I wouldn't. Go ahead and reply. Just know what you're getting into in advance. You won't ever have it so good – trust me! You owe it to yourself – just keep your expectations in check."

I felt the rush of doing something naughty when I hit the reply button. We both crafted my response, which was open and inviting of further contact. I suggested we meet for drinks. We didn't have to wait long for his reply. "Sure. When and where?"

Jan smiled at me and simply said, "Enjoy."

We made a date for the following Friday then and there. I pressed Jan for more details – girls will be girls, after all! Don had it all – looks, money, charm, a great lifestyle, and incredible skills in the bedroom. And he was almost sixty? Jan thought I was overmatched and I think in some way a bit jealous but she was thankfully still supportive. My imagination went into overdrive immediately and I thought of giving myself to this stud. I so needed to do just that and why not Don? Might I very soon be taking the same cock into my pussy that Jan had enjoyed several years before? I found that in some way to be exciting. And it was excitement, not commitment, that I yearned for – someone to scratch my itch. Don certainly seemed to be a likely candidate. I spent several days before our date imagining giving my body over to his pleasure – and mine! I was so ready for such a man – would he know that? I felt certain that he would ready me in an instant. That too was exciting. Unlike Jan, I was engaging Dan knowing full well what to expect. Forewarned is forearmed!

We were to meet in the lobby bar of a very nice hotel close to both of us. And I dressed for effect, going to lengths to show off my body, particularly my long legs and generous cleavage. Jan had told me he was a sucker for great legs. Hers were great but mine were equally sleek and I smiled as I looked in the mirror. Not too bad for 45 I thought! I arrived about 10 minutes late, as I wanted to make an entrance. Sure enough there he was, sitting relaxed and confident at the bar and I smiled at him as I walked up to greet him – his eyes never left me. I had never felt sexier and more desirable.

And, goodness, he was charming from the word go. I almost forgot that he was just a test case of sorts and found myself delighting in his company. And handsome! Oh my – he was so handsome! I relaxed immediately and found myself completely taken in by his easy, confident manner. What woman could resist such a man?! Not me! It took all of my willpower to stay cool and in command of myself. We chatted for over an hour and I knew very quickly that I wanted him – and knew for a certain that he wanted me too. But when he suggested that we go to his place to continue the evening, I declined.

"Another time," I replied.

"You're sure," he grinned confidently.

No, I really wasn't sure and he sensed that. I bit my lip and wondered why I was playing hard-to-get with this man. I suppose women are simply programmed to be reluctant to give it up to a man too easily. Our self-esteem requires a man to properly woo and win our hearts and minds before yielding to his lustful need for our bodies. Truthfully I hoped to find true love somewhere along this path and when that becomes my goal I will play the dating and mating game differently. While Don would be easy for any woman to love, he was neither marriage nor boyfriend material, as I'm sure many women had learned too late – Jan being a prime example. After a few moments of thought I decided simply to be candid with him.

"Don, I have to be honest with you. I'm flying under false colors meeting you tonight. I know a good bit more about you than you might think." Don was instantly taken aback and on his guard. "Oh no, it's nothing bad or weird. It's just that I am so new to dating that my friend Jan has sort of been my guide or mentor. When I read your first e-mail, she was there with me and said that she knew you and had dated you several years ago. Do you remember her?"

"Uhm, yeah, sure – she's the realtor, right?" His manner was guarded.

"Yep, that's Jan! She's my best friend and told me all about you." I giggled, "Oh, not to worry – despite the fact that you broke her heart a bit, she still thinks you're an amazing man. I do too."

"Well, that's a relief" he said, relaxing a bit. "She wanted more from me emotionally than I was ready to give. She's a terrific lady though and I enjoyed our time together."

"So did she!" I said with a twinkle in my eye. "You're such a bad boy!" I laughed and that seemed to break the tension.

"Oh, come on now, she's a big girl and I'm sure she's broken a few hears herself. And what makes you think I'm such a bad boy!" Don's charm returned quickly once he felt safe.

"Oh, you know that you are! That's why Jan stopped seeing you. She didn't want to just be one of the members of your harem. She told me everything, Don. Everything." I paused. "And I do mean everything. You know how we women are – we share more than you men might think." I reached out and took his hand in mine and smiled, as I looked him straight in the eye. "Don, I didn't come on this date to call you out or chastise you. Really, I didn't. I haven't been with any man other than my ex in years and I want a man to bed me. Jan told me that you are the best lover she ever had and I want to experience lovemaking with a man who truly knows how to pleasure a woman. Don, I want you to fuck me – tonight."

"I don't know what to say to that." Poor baby – he looked bewildered.

"How about, yes?" I smiled sweetly. "Do you find me attractive?"

"Attractive – god, you're smoking hot!"

"Thanks for saying so," I giggled. "I dressed for effect, you know. I don't look this slutty normally!" We both laughed. "I promise not to mind if I'm in your stable of women. I actually find that rather erotic – to be with a man who has the appeal and skills to pleasure more than one woman. I've always wondered what it would be like to be with a man who is a stud. And I know you're a stud." He grinned knowingly. "And I know that you are equipped in every way to satisfy a woman." It was my turn to grin.

"Well, how refreshing to not play the game. Yeah, I'd love to fuck you, baby. I'll make it an experience you'll remember. You obviously know what I'm packing, don't you?"

"I do! And I'm ready to do my best to pleasure you. I've only been with two men in my life and neither was, uhm, gifted in that way, so I hope that I can accommodate you." He stroked my hand and laughed.

"Wow, a hot number like you? I'm surprised."

"I surprise myself sometimes – like tonight. Hey, since we're both being so honest, let's talk about safety before we head to your house."

"Sure – good idea."

"I don't want you to use a condom – latex is a real irritant for me. So I need your assurance that you're not going to give me something."

"Baby, I use condoms with all of my women normally, unless I am sure they are safe that way. Obviously you don't sleep around and I do get tested, so, yeah, let's play bareback."

"Oooh, I like that word – bareback. It's naughty!"

"We're going to get very naughty tonight, baby." His hand was stroking my leg now and it felt so warm and good. I was flushed and I'm sure that he saw it. "Are you on the pill? I'm careful that way too."

"No, the pill always caused problems for me, so I don't take them. I've actually never really needed birth control. My husband had a vasectomy before we married. I take it you haven't had one."

"No, but I've thought about having it done. Being a single man, it's risky business to be with women and still have a loaded gun. I don't know though – actually getting snipped is a not something I'm sure that I'd ever actually do."

"I like the fact that you're not shooting blanks, if you really want to know. I got fitted with an IUD recently and I'm ready to put it to the test. I've never had a man who is virile cum inside of me. You'll be the first."

"Amazing - And very hot too! It's a bit like you're still a virgin. I like that a lot."

"Me too," I cooed. "I've always wanted to experience that. It will be so lovely – to lie next to man and to have his seed inside of me."

"Baby, you are getting me hot." His hand felt warm on my thigh. "I hope this IUD works because you're definitely going to need it – and soon!"

"I hope so too! You know, the deal is that the IUD doesn't prevent conception – it only stops the pregnancy very early. Is that too risky for you?"

""Let's take this party to my place," Don said huskily. "Leave your car here. I'll bring you back to get it tomorrow." He leaned over and kissed me. His mouth was soft and demanding.

"You have me so wet, Don. Let's go now."

I sat back and enjoyed the quiet as we rode in Don's car back to his house. His hand gently caressed the flesh of my thighs and relaxed me as my nerves were tingling with anticipation. I felt instantly at ease once inside his beautifully decorated home. This man had style to go along with his good looks and confident manner. He fixed me a drink and we relaxed for a few minutes on his leather sofa. I had hoped that his seduction would be unhurried and he obliged me with soft kisses on my neck and whispered his desire for me. His hand slipped under my blouse and found my breast. He softly whistled his appreciation for their fullness and my nipples hardened even more. He stood up and held my hand and gently pulled me in the direction of his bedroom.

Don't bedroom was as beautifully appointed as the rest of his house. His bed was king size, of course, and dressed out nicely. As he embraced me my I wondered how many women Don must have taken to this bed. I felt a bit like the fly captured in the web of this seductive spider and frankly didn't mind a bit. Jan had been taken repeatedly on this bed, as had so many other women in the stable of this stud. I had to remind myself that I was here to be fucked, not to be romanced. And I did have to mentally embrace the simple fact that Don was not marriage, let alone boyfriend material. But his caresses were so loving and tender that I wished it could be otherwise.

I found myself both aroused and detached from the seduction of which I was a willing partner. It's as if I was on the outside looking in as Don expertly raised my sexual temperature. His kisses were delicious as his hand roamed freely over my body, assessing and enjoying my womanly form in an unhurried, practiced manner. This man had serious skills and I relaxed completely in his arms and silently congratulated myself on my choice and decision to give my unprotected pussy to a man who was a true stud. It was strange though how I remained in some way outside the experience, more of an observer than a participant.

Don expertly undid the fasteners on my dress and in one motion it fell to the floor and I stood naked, enfolded in his powerful arms. He stepped back and whistled softly in appreciation, which made me flush. While I was confident that my body was appealing, it thrilled me to know that he thought so too. I broke from his gaze and my eyes glanced down at his trousers. Goodness! His penis was rock hard and almost obscenely tented his tailored suit pants. The shape of the head of his cock was clearly visible and I must have skipped a breath, as I knew that my body was the object for his beautiful erect manhood. I fumbled with his belt as he kissed my mouth deeply. With a bit of assistance I finally pulled his trousers down over the tented bulge of his erection. And then I touched his sex for the first time through his briefs. And I fell to my knees and helped him out of his restraining underwear. Don's cock sprang to life in front of my eyes. Like most women I'm not particularly visually taken with a penis but here was a true specimen and I was enthralled. Don's cock was beautifully shaped – long and thick, with a gentle upward curve and sporting a blood gorged vein that ran the full length across its top. I grasped it gently and as I tasted his sex I was also aware of his beautiful, full, low-hanging balls.

Don moaned in appreciation as I did my best to pleasure him with my mouth. This man turned me on as no man ever had. His ass was smooth and firm and I held onto him for support as I explored the wondrous fullness of his sex. As I held his tool in my hand I looked lovingly and questioningly into his eyes, hoping he would take charge and have me in whatever way he wanted. Don gently motioned me up from my knees and pressed me to him. His fully erect cock pressed into my belly as he kissed me, his hand probing and assessing my readiness – and I was oh so ready.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Don's Stable

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds