• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Traffic Stop

Traffic Stop

Warning: This story contains themes of violence, rape, masculinity, humiliation, and law enforcement. If you are not interested in exploring these issues in an erotic context, please go elsewhere. I hesitate to even call this "fantasy," because it is not something I crave, necessarily, but something I felt compelled to explore. All feedback, whether positive or constructive, is greatly appreciated.

James and Emily were eager to get back to their apartment. It was their one-year anniversary, and they had spent most of it driving on the dark Wisconsin highways. They'd enjoyed a romantic weekend in Chicago, but not wanting to spring for another night at the hotel, they had decided to drive home to the Twin Cities, and spend their romantic evening there. Emily had hinted to James that she had a surprise for him, one that he would like, so James was driving fast, and both were acting bubbly and romantic the whole way.

James and Emily were both late bloomers, and at 19 and 18, respectively, they were each the other's first. It had taken them almost six months to "go all the way," as Emily called it, but since then, they had gradually grown more adventurous. Emily had even gotten on top once, which they both found very scandalous and exciting.

It was probably because they were so happy and excited that they did notice the speed trap that they blew past at 70 mph in a 65 zone. But they quickly noticed the blue and red lights in their rearview mirror.

"Oh shit," James said, as Emily peered over her seat at the following cruiser. He began obediently pulling his car into the breakdown lane. "I was barely speeding," he complained. The cruiser stopped a little way behind them, and they waited for the officer to approach.

The police officer looked about 40 years old, and had a little bit of stubble on his chin. "License and registration, please," he ordered. James fumbled in the glove compartment for it. Emily tugged gently at the hem of her black dress. It was shorter than most clothes she wore, and the officer's gaze had suddenly made her aware of it.

"Could you both please step out of the car," the officer said, after studying the registration for a moment.

"Is there something wrong?" James inquired, after a worried look past between him and Emily.

"I said step out of the car," the policeman said sternly.

Both stepped out of the car, looking first at the policeman, then at each other. Another officer who they had not noticed in cruiser approached from it. He was a black man, taller and younger than the first.

"How are we doing, Officer Daniels?" he asked urgently.

"This car matches the description, and the registration looks phony. We need to do a search."

"What's wrong with our registration?" James asked, incredulous.

"Sir, your car matches the description of one used recently in a drug case. We are going to search your car and your persons," the second cop answered, and in one move had closed the distance to James, and put a pair of hand cuffs on one wrist.

"This is outrageous!" James complained, as he allowed himself to be handcuffed. "There's nothing in our car!"

"Then you shouldn't mind us having a look. Right Officer Murray?" the first cop said sternly.

"That's right," the second cop replied. He brought James by his wrists to the side of the car, and sat him down. Officer Daniels led Emily around and sat her down next to him. When she sat, her thighs hiked up her dress, and with her hands cuffed behind her back, she was unable to adjust it.

The police searched the car thoroughly, even cutting into his upholstery, despite his entreaties. When their search yielded nothing, they turned to James and Emily.

"Alright, I'll strip the girl, you take the boy," Officer Daniels ordered.

"What?!" James shouted, "this is outrageous!" as Officer Daniels tried to lift him to his feet.

"James!" Emily cried out, with fear in her voice.

"Looks like he'll be a two man job," Officer Daniels observed. He approached James, who was still struggling, and waited until Murray had him tightly around the chest from behind. Daniels unbuckled James' belt, and quickly pulled down his pants, despite his angry pleas.

James' flaccid cock was now exposed to the warm summer air. Daniels took the small cock firmly between his fingers and moved it around, searching for contraband hiding underneath it or behind his sack.

"You have no right to do this to us!" James argued, struggling, his voice cracking. He stopped struggling as he heard Emily begin to cry. As the three of them looked at her, a quiet hiss and growing wet patch on the pavement beneath her told them that she was wetting herself.

Daniels approached her and hoisted her to her feet as she cried quietly. "Hold him tight while I examine the girl," he ordered, and Emily sobbed more loudly at this prospect.

Daniels began lifting her dress, and Emily struggled a bit, but he held her firmly. To James' surprise, a bald crotch came into view. James realized what his surprise had been.

"Oh, check out this nice little tramp," Daniels remarked to Murray, causing Emily to turn a deeper shade of crimson and begin to sob anew.

"This bitch was looking to get fucked." Said Murray, and Emily cowered quietly at this new indignity.

Daniels reached down to Emily's bald crotch and began rubbing the top of her slit lewdly. "Spread your legs like a good girl, I'm just trying to search you."

Emily shook her head defiantly. Daniels nodded to Murray, who thumped James in the gut with his closed fist. James moaned and doubled over in pain.

"No!" Emily yelled, sobbing miserably. "don't hurt him!" She promptly spread her legs and Officer Daniels immediately thrust a finger deep inside her

"Leave her alone," James said, as he recovered from the blow.

"Let's all just take it easy now. If you resist, we'll put you both in the lock up. It's a small town, so it's just a one room lock up. One the one hand, you'd be together, but on the other hand, your roommates might be awfully affectionate with one of you..." Daniels said, thrusting his fat middle finger rhythmically for emphasis. Emily grunted helplessly.

"Would you believe this, Murray?" Daniels exclaimed. "This little slut is getting wet from this!" Emily sobbed again, and she avoided James' eyes. Daniels put another finger in her, stretching her tight, slick cunt.

"You're done, just leave her alone!" James shouted.

"I'm just getting started!" Daniels replied. He bent Emily over the hood of the car, so that her chest was pressed firmly against it. Her dress was hiked way up, so her entire petite, pale bottom was exposed. "Spread 'em, cunt," he ordered. Emily hesitated. "Hit him aga..." he started but Emily screamed "No!" and she immediately parted her cheeks with her cuffed hands, exposing her little pink anus.

Daniels took his slick finger and put it to her asshole. Slowly, it sank into her, and she grunted from discomfort and shame. As he began thrusting it in and out, Emily began to moan whorishly.

"Hey Daniels," Murray said, with mischief in his voice, "looks like our boy likes to see his slut get some action." He gestured at James' exposed cock, which had hardened, despite his best efforts, at the sight of his beloved's abuse. Now it was James who could not meet Emily's eyes. "Let me get a turn with her," Murray asked.

Emily let out a pathetic mewing sound when the finger was finally withdrawn from her asshole, and Murray took his place behind her. "Get on your knees, bitch!" he said, pulling her roughly off the hood and to the ground. She fell to her knees awkwardly, and the pavement hurt her exposed kneecaps.

"Please, no more, just leave us alone!" James begged.

Suddenly, Daniels reached around from behind him and grabbed his smallish erecting in his meaty hands. "But your girl's about to give us a show! You don't want to miss that!" he exclaimed, started to jerk off James' cock.

Meanwhile, Murray had unbuttoned his pants. He pulled out a cock that, even only semi-erect, dwarfed James' hard little dick. Emily gasped and began to sob anew when she saw it. "I know it's big babe, but a pro like you should have no trouble with it at all. Open wide, cunt!"

Knowing that James' would be beaten for her refusal, Emily opened her mouth reluctantly, and immediately found herself gagging on Officer Murray's huge member.

"Oh yeah, that's a good little whore..." Murray said, grunting with pleasure. He'd taken Emily's head in his hands and was forcing it up and down on his meat, making her gag a little with each thrust.

"You like watching him fuck her face with his huge black cock, don't you?" asked Daniels, as he slowly but firmly masturbated James' cock. He was ashamed to admit that he was barely able to keep from cumming already.

Saliva was dribbling down Emily's chin, but with her hands cuffed behind her back, she had no way to wipe it up. It dribbled down onto her thinly veiled breasts, leaving a sticky mess. Murray continued to grunt as he fucked her face roughly for several minutes.

"Oh yeah, here it comes..." he groaned. James tried to look away, but found that he couldn't. Instead he watched and saw as Emily's face turned to one of even greater disgust and humiliation as this brute emptied his balls in her mouth. Just as he was finishing, he pulled away from her, spraying two last shots of semen across her lips and face. Emily was startled, and sputtered a bit on the cum she already had in her mouth.

"That's a good girl!" Daniels cooed. He began walking James towards her. "What don't you give your girl a big wet kiss on the lips," Daniels suggested.

"Please," James wailed, "let us go!"

"C'mon," Daniels cooed, "just give her a kiss. You don't want her to think you don't love her anymore..." He forcibly bent James' head and body towards Emily's red, tear-streaked, cum-smeared face. Emily was sobbing is their lips met, and James kissed her, trying to reassure her. Her lips and cheeks were greasy with cum, and her mouth and breath tasted heavily of it.

Suddenly, James was lifted up again from behind, not by Daniels, but by Murray.

"My turn," Daniels said, grinning, as he grabbed Emily's shoulders and lifted her to her feet.

"No!" she screamed, a strand of cum swaying from her chin as she struggled. In two steps Daniels had bent her over the hood again, and this time he was unbuckling his belt.

"You'll both go to jail for this!" James shouted angrily!.

"Oh really? What are our badge numbers?" Daniels asked. James faltered.

"How 'bout our names then?" Murray added. James looked and saw that their badges were covered at the bottom by little silver strips of tape, so that you had to look for the names and numbers before you noticed that they were covered up.

James struggled harder but Murray held him fast. "I wonder if your girl fucks as good as she sucks..." he said quietly in James' ear.

Daniels had taken out his cock, which was hard and very thick, though not quite as long as Murray's. It was easily twice the diameter of James' own. He put it to the edge of Emily's trembling cunt lips. She tried to look behind herself at him, but the handcuffs and her position made it tough. Slowly he began sinking into her.

Emily let out a long, quavering moan. Her pussy was stretching to accommodate this man's cock as it had never needed to for James'. Once he was all the way in, she felt fuller than she ever had in her life. Slowly he withdrew, only to push it back in. Emily was so focused on the pain and pleasure that was flooding through her pelvis, she was completely unaware of the rhythmic moaning sound she was making.

"Hmmmmm, you have a tight little cunt sweetie," Daniels cooed. Emily continued to moan. Daniels grabbed her hair with one hand, pulling her head back, and with the other, he slapped her ass hard. "Say 'yes sir' you little cunt!" he ordered.

"Yes... sir..." Emily pleaded, between moans. James watched this fat cock plunge in and out of his girlfriend's vagina. He knew, of course, that it was the first time she had been fucked without a condom.

"Take my cock like a good little girl," Daniels continued. A quick spank brought a "yes, sir" to Emily's lips. After a few minutes that seemed like ages, Emily realized with shame and horror that she was nearing orgasm. She prayed silently that her rapist would finish first and spare her the humiliation.

"She's rutting like a little whore!" Daniels said, "I think she's getting off!" Emily blushed and buried her face as Daniels pounded her sore, aching cunt with his thick cock.

"You're gonna ask permission before your cum, right? If I feel you start to orgasm without permission, we will beat your boyfriend within an inch of his life, you hear?" The mixture of sobs and moans continued to emanate from Emily, as she furiously fought off orgasm.

Finally, with Daniels showing no sign of stopping, Emily decided her last scrap of dignity was not worth her boyfriend being beaten. "Please, sir, may I have an orgasm..." she sobbed, rocking back and forth with his thrusts.

"Say 'please sir, may I cum like a dirty little slut?'" Daniels demanded with a smirk.

Emily sobbed loudly, "please sir... may I... may I cum like a dirty... slut?"

"Close enough," Daniels said, and moments later, James saw Emily screw up her face as he'd seen her do before, and he knew his girlfriend was having a hard orgasm as this man fucked her. She moaned loudly and whorishly as her tight, recently virgin cunt spasmed around a massive cock.

Daniels said, "hmmm, that's right, you did a good job. Are you ready for me to fill you with cum?"

"No, please, I'm not on the pill!" Emily begged, exhausted, "don't finish inside me!"

"I think that ship has sailed, darlin'!" Daniels said, and groaning, he began to cum inside her.

"No!" she wailed, as Daniels continued to thrust in and out of her, smearing his seed around inside her, and allowing some of it to be smeared along her cunt lips as he fucked her.

Daniels grunted and gave a few last hard thrusts before pulling out of Emily with a wet plop. He then rolled her over onto her back, so that her cuffed hands were between her back and the hood of the car, and her legs were spread awkwardly wide.

Murray led James over to Emily on his knees, so that his faces was only a foot from her sloppy, slightly gaping vagina. "Clean your girl up!" Murray ordered, and began forcing James' face between her legs. He resisted.

Daniels slapped Emily hard across the face, and she let out a yelp of shock and pain. "Your girl just took a hard fucking so that you wouldn't get beaten down, and now you won't even give her a little head in return?" He began twisting her nipple. James, broken, began licking his girlfriend's cum-smeared vagina, and Daniels released her nipple.

Emily lay back crying as she stared at the sky. Her vagina was sore and sensitive, but James' tongue felt good on it, even in this degrading situation.

James face was buried in his beautiful girlfriend's pussy, but it was profaned by Daniels' copious semen. Still, not wanting either of them to suffer anymore abuse, he obediently licked up the cum, starting with her outer thighs, and moving to her lips. When they were clean, he was ordered to get more thorough, reaching his tongue deep inside Emily's tender hole, and letting its contents dribble into his mouth.

Murray began rubbing her clit again, and soon a second, lesser orgasm ripped through Emily's weak body, causing her cunt to squeeze even more of its contents into James' waiting mouth.

James finally sat back on his heels, his face smeared with a mixture of Emily's lubrication and Daniels' thick load. Murray and Daniels unhandcuffed them. "I trust you'll keep to the speed limit from now on..." Daniels said, warningly. James and Emily were to tired to nod, as Emily limped around to the passenger's side door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Traffic Stop

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds