• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • You're Mine

You're Mine

Elsie looked suspiciously at herself in the mirror. (There's no way in hell I'll win this, but I need the money so badly!) She nervously pulled down the hem of the plaid school girl skirt that was barely covering her round, perfect bum. In less than an hour, she would be walking onto the stage at the Sugar Shack's annual "Best Behind" contest. The Sugar Shack was one of her hometown's most notorious strip clubs, but it was also the richest. Every year they had a contest where they awarded $5000 to the girl with the curviest, firmest, hottest ass.

"Damn, girl!" Said a voice behind Elsie, who spun around to find herself face to face with her beautiful roommate Molly. "You look ridiculous. And by ridiculous, I mean hot as hell." She looked Elsie up and down appreciatively. It was Molly who had originally encouraged Elsie to enter the contest, when she discovered that Elsie was considering quitting school at the local community college because she couldn't afford another semester. "You've got it in the bag, sweetie" she purred, playfully swatting Elsie's firm ass cheek.

"Thanks, darlin', but I'll believe it when I see it!" Elsie responded, smirking at her friend. "Tell, me again, why aren't you competing in this stupid event?"

"Because my bum is flatter than a piece of paper!" laughed Molly. "I'm pretty sure it's starting to concave inward. But luckily," she said slyly, her hands creeping up to her perky breasts, "I have this puppies to help my case with the fellas."

Elsie laughed, turning back to the mirror to put the finishing touches on her make up before realizing she'd finished it five minutes ago. (I guess I am nervous!) She thought.

"Are you ready to go yet?" Molly asked her, glancing over at the digital alarm clock next to Elsie's bed. "Yeah, I guess there's nothing else I can do at this point.... I've either got it or I don't!" She bent over to grab her purse, taking a hair tie out of the front pocket to tie her long, thick red hair hair back out of her face with. "Hey, I know just the thing to push your look over the edge," said Molly, pulling a hair tie off her own slender wrist and walking over to Elsie. She gently pulled the girl's hair into two high pigtails. "There... nothing like a little faux innocence to really get the menfolk riled!" She said gleefully. Elsie looked into the mirror again, eyeing the swingy, girlish pigtails now surrounding her heart shaped face. The tips of the pigtails were resting right at nipple level. "I guess it can't hurt," she said.

********

"I think I might be sick," said Elsie as Molly pulled up outside the Sugar Shack. "Aww, Sweetie, don't worry 'bout it!" Molly said, looking with concern at the young woman in the passenger seat. "You look so freaking gorgeous that I just know you've got this for sure. You just go in there and sway that ass like you do when you're feeling good, and no one will be able to resist you." She patted her friend's thigh lovingly. "I wish I could go in with you, but Tom called in sick last minute at work, so I have to go in. When you get nervous, just remember that 5 grand you'll have in your pocket at the end of the night!" She smiled encouragingly as Elsie hopped out of the car, her little kilt sliding dangerously high up her legs. "Good luck baby girl!" She called as Elsie slammed the car door shut and turned towards the club.

The Sugar Shack looked every bit like the seedy strip club you see when you go to the shady area of town. Thuggish looking guys were lining up to get into the venue, smoking cigarettes and waiting for the contest to start. Elsie walked past them and up to the bouncer, who eyed her leeringly but let her in without comment.

The inside of the club was packed with more creepy guys drinking and shouting over blaring pop music that seemed to be coming from a dingy stage. A small table was set up at the front entrance with a few skimpily dressed girls milling about, reading and signing forms. Elsie walked up to the table, where a small, overweight man sat. "Here for the contest?" he asked, handing her several papers and a pen. His eyes never made it higher up than her cleavage, which was bursting over top of her white button up shirt. She looked around, seeing to her dismay that the only available surface for her to write on was the table where this creepy man sat. She set the papers down on the table and bent over, painfully aware that her shirt, which was three sizes too small for her, was doing nothing to hide her 36DD breasts from this man's lustful stares.

She flipped as quickly as she could through the papers, neglecting to read through all of the contest terms and rules and instead going straight to the sheet that asked for her information and signature. She wrote down the required information, her hand shaking from nervousness and her cheeks burning in embarrassment. When she was done she silently pushed the papers back towards the man and turned to walk away, but not before catching a final leering stare.

Elsie walked shakily up to the bar and ordered double shot of whiskey to steel her nerves. The bartender waved her away when she tried to hand him the money. "Contestants get the first drink on the house," he yelled to her over the roar of the crowd. Elsie smiled in gratitude and sipped at the whiskey. It burnt it's way down her throat, making her immediately feel calmer and steadier. (I can do this!) she thought to herself. (It doesn't matter how many creeps stare at me tonight.... I'll be walking out of here 5 grand richer.)

"Is this thing on--Oh! Great! Hello, everyone, and welcome to the 3rd annual Best Behind contest at the Sugar Shack!" A trashy looking young woman was speaking into the mic on stage, looking out into the sea of horny men. "I'm Candy, your hostess for this evening. We have 10 beautiful girls here tonight, ready to fight it out for the top prize of $5000, and of course the honor of being able to call their booty the best!" The crowd whooped and whistled at this. "First up, let me introduce our knowledgeable judge, Neil Braun!" she gestured to a good looking blond man that sat on the edge of the stage, who waved at the crowd. "Neil is of course the esteemed owner of the venue we're all having such a blast in tonight!" The men whooped and clapped louder, obviously proud and jealous of the guy.

"Here's how the contest will work... Each girl will get 3 minutes to impress Neil and you guys with a dance up here on the stage. Then Neil will take a minute or two, or ten if thats what he wants--" the crowd laughed at this "--and examine the contestant's ass, and make a few comments for you boys down in the audience. Remember to cheer on the girls you like the best, your input is very helpful to the judging process! After all of the girls have had a chance to show off, Neil will take a few minutes to tally up the final scores and then announce the winner. Are you ready for the contest to begin?" The crowd shouted and cat called in appreciation. "First up.... Tawny Wilson!"

A skinny blonde girl climbed up onto the stage to thunderous applause, wearing a very skimpy cowgirl get up. The trashy woman who had introduced her went over to a stereo at the back of the stage and turned up the volume on the music. Tawny began skillfully gyrating and dancing to the beat, turning around and bending over to show the crowd her small but pert ass.

Elsie knocked back the rest of her whiskey, turning back to the bartender to order another. She was feeling very nervous now. (How on earth will I get up there and dance in front of all these men? And have my butt judged by the owner of the club.... it's going to be so embarrassing!)

Elsie turned back towards the stage as the song came to an end and the crowd applauded for the dancing girl. Neil Braun had already stood up from his chair at the edge of the stage and was walking over to the young woman, who stood looking nervous and unsure. Elsie could see that Neil was a powerful, handsome looking man, and felt her stomach flutter.

The crowd whooped as Neil walked up behind Tawny, putting his hands firmly on her ass and feeling it, a smug grin on his face. "Hmmmm.... very nice, very nice indeed," he said, his voice smooth and low. "A bit on the small side for my taste, though. Turn around once more for the boys, honey." Tawny turned around to face Neil. "That's it.... now bend over.... farther, touch your toes, baby." The girl bent as far as she could, displaying her bum for the crowd. All that covered it was the tiny gingham thong that she was wearing underneath the short jean skirt of her costume. The crowd laughed as Neil smacked one cheek, and then the other, making them jiggle slightly. "I think thats enough for me. Thank you, Tawny, you may leave the stage." The girl stood back up, looking enormously relieved. Candy took the mic again. "Next we have Julie Dailey!"

Elsie turned back to her drink, feeling sick to her stomach. (What have I gotten myself into! This is going to be horrible) she thought, sipping at the whiskey. (I guess I'll just have a couple of these and hopefully loosen up... )

Elsie sat at the bar, watching girl after girl dance and receive judgement on the stage. Sometimes Neil would have them bend over, like Tawny had, or make them prance around the stage, or shake their ass for the crowd. He even forced one very unlucky girl with a gorgeous, bouncy ass to give him a lap dance while the crowd jeered at her.

Finally, after her fourth whiskey of the night, Elsie heard her name called. "Last but hopefully not least, we have Elsie Lane!" announced Candy. Elsie downed the last of her whiskey, tipsily making her way towards the stage. She caught Neil's eye as she unsteadily climbed the staircase onto the stage. He smiled encouragingly at her, making her feel a bit calmer. (Maybe he's really a nice guy... he is pretty cute too!)

The music Elsie had picked came on, and she immediately felt more in control. (I can do this.... I love this song, this is my night, my stage!) She began dancing her heart out, displaying herself for the lusty, drunken men in the crowd and the powerful man sitting on the stage behind her. She shook her ass harder than she ever had before, and then men cheered her on loudly. (They sound like they like me! I think they're cheering louder than they were for the other girls...) She pushed the thought out of her mind, trying to focus on dancing. As the song ended, she slid down to her hands and knees, crawling around on the stage for her finale. The crowd erupted into deafening applause.

She started to get up from the floor as Neil walked over for the judging. "No, thats quite alright, sweetie.... stay there on the floor." The crowd laughed and cheered, and Elsie stayed on all fours, her ass jutting out from beneath her little plaid kilt.

"Now this may be what I think of as a perfect ass," Neil began, leaning down to push the skirt up around Elsie's hips. "Firm and round, bouncy, perfect, baby soft skin..." He took the edges of her simple white panties and pushed them up into her ass crack, making it into a thong. He slapped her ass cheek, hard enough that she gasped. "And see that redness that rises up after a good little slap? I don't know about you fellas, but that always makes me want to slap harder." The men cheered and laughed at this, and Elsie's heart sped up a bit. She could feel Neil's strong, rough hand gently rubbing the spot where he had just slapped her. "Mmmmm yes.... very nice. You can go now, Miss Lane."

Neil grabbed Elsie's hand and helped her up from the ground. She started to walk away, but realized Neil was still holding her hand. "On second thought.... I think I might need to see if I can make that ass a bit redder." The crowd roared as Elsie's stomach lurched. She looked over at Neil, who was giving her an intensely evil, sexual stare. He quickly went and grabbed his chair, pulling it into the middle of the stage. "Come here, Miss Lane.... I've heard you were a very bad girl in class today." Elsie walked slowly over to him, her mind racing. "That's it.... over my knee, yes, just like that.... just ignore that hard thing poking into your stomach, sweetheart." She settled herself over his lap, her face red hot.

Neil uncovered the girl's bum once more. "Good, you didn't remove the wedgie I gave you," he said mirthfully. "I think it needs to be a bit farther in, though." He grabbed the top of her panties and pulled hard, making the silky white material disappear into her ass crack. Elsie gasped from the pain. "Mmmm yes... such a sexy, curvy ass...."

Smack! The first hit was so hard it was audible in the room. "Oh!" Elsie cried out, in surprise and pain. She had no time to recover from the first one before a second slap landed on her ass. The crowd began chanting, "HARDER! HARDER!" and Neil obliged, slapping the poor girl's ass with more and more power. While his right hand was busy spanking her poor ass, his left hand snaked up to her head, grabbing her pigtails and holding them firmly.

After she had endured fifteen slaps, Neil stopped. "Alright, Miss Lane, I think that might be enough. Your ass is quite red, and I think you've learned your lesson, haven't you? Hmmm?" Elsie looked over her shoulder at him and nodded. "Good. Now you can go." Elsie clumsily got up off of his lap and fled the stage, as the crowd continued to cheer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • You're Mine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 866 milliseconds