• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Mistress Ch. 03

Sister Mistress Ch. 03

123

Hearing his sister's car pull out of the driveway Luke stepped into the scalding shower, he quickly soaped his body marvelling at how smooth it felt especially around his cock & balls. His anus was tender to touch, but the hot water soothed the pain away soon his cock started to twitch & get hard again. Luke leant against the shower wall & wrapped his fist around his tool allowing the hot water to cascade over his back & buttocks. As he slowly ran his hand along his cock he reached for the soap & reaching back Luke started to rub the slippery bar over his shitter to help soothe away the last dull throb. Suddenly his anus opened & before Luke knew what was happening the soap slid into his asshole. Spreading his legs Luke leant back massaging his sphincter with the soap while his fist furiously pumped along his shaft the hot water sending waves of pleasure from his cock directly to his anus. Luke's nuts tightened his jism spurted out splattering against the shower screen he squeezed out the last drop wiping it on the glass along side the rest of his dribbling orgasm.

Continuing to massage his ass with the soap Luke slid down to his knees & began licking his cum off the shower screen. After drying off Luke tidied the bathroom hanging up towels & picking up his Mistress's discarded clothing he placed them in the hamper then after stacking the dishwasher & switching it on he then began vacuuming the house. Lukey baby had never walked around the house naked before & he found it very stimulating indeed.

Kathy drove straight to the sex shop located just outside town trying to think of a way that she'd be able to get her Cockslut into the shop so he could pick out his own dildos vibrator's etc. Her only problem was they would surely call the cops if she waltzed in there with a naked teenager & purchased half a dozen assorted sex toys. Adjusting her halter top so the thin material was smooth over her erect nipples showing them off to their best glancing in the mirror at her reflection she thought.

"Gee Kate you look like a real whore."

Laughing she opened the car door & walked towards the shops automatic doors, entering the store Kathy's eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the dim interior, the place was deserted besides her the only other person in there was the assistant she was relived at that. The man watched the scantly clad young woman walk in, her blue Lycra skirt looked as if it'd been sprayed on & the white halter she was wearing left nothing to one's imagination, her stiff dark nipples were poking out against the flimsy top. He felt the familiar stirring in his loins one of the perks of the job he was glad that there was a counter in between them. Seeing the guy watching her Kathy decided to tease him a little she walked towards the counter swaying her hips in an exaggerated fashion that caused her big bra less melons to sway a little more than usual. He wasn't too bad looking she thought to herself around forty with closely cropped dark hair & as muscle bound as any collage footballer she'd seen, he must work out as much as mum to be like that. Standing at the counter Kathy placed her tits on the glass. "Hi there I'm after a pair of fake boobs & a couple of vibrators & dildos for my new slave do you have a good selection?"

The guy's jaw dropped for a second, recovering he pointed towards the back of the shop saying.

"Along the back wall we have almost 150 different styles, there's dildos vibrators butt plugs anal beads & quite a few double headed designed for anal & vaginal stimulation. In the right hand corner there's a selection of fake breasts, there in amongst the bondage gear."

"Cockslut is a male slave so he'd have no need for the double headers, but I might check them out for myself thanks." Kathy said as she walked past the rows of pornography towards the bondage display wall. She was disappointed that the largest fake breasts the shop had in stock was C-cup oh well they I'll have to do she thought. Heading for the toys a large black dildo caught her eye taking it & making a few other selections Kathy carried a large arm full back up to the leering man.

"Gee Miss your slave is gonna be sore after you get done with him. This one alone would nearly split his ass." He stated holding the 12 inch black vibrating dildo that had balls & was at least 4" in diameter while he checked the motor.

"Hopefully It'll do the job I have in mind he has to be ready for his best friend to fuck his cum loving hole, Johnny's tool is over 11 inches long as well as being thick as a child's arm so you see why all the large dildos."

Checking the next vibrator a 10 inch flesh textured then the other two 7 inches ones he put them back in their wrappers grabbed a calculator & began tallying up the bill.

A 12 inch black big boy

1, 10 inch maxi vibe

2, 7 inch slim vibes

A 1 foot 3 inch long leather riding crop

A ribbed anal probe

1, 8 inch by 6 inch butt plug

A set of 10 anal beads 1 & a half inch

1, black 12 inch by 3 inch strap-on with twin vibrators one for each partner he explained

"That will be 130 dollars thank you, Miss."

"Well it's about time you asked me my name. You've been staring at my tits ever since I walked in, I know you want them. How about a 50% discount if I give you a head job & let you fuck my big boobs?"

Not believing his luck he nodded his head his boss had told him that there were special customers that made the job worthwhile, but this was the first time anything had happened. Kathy walked around the counter loosening the knot below her big boobs, "how about you show me just what I gonna be sucking then."

Opening his fly his let his jeans drop to his ankles he wasn't wearing any underwear & his semi hard tool swayed from side to side. Kathy wasn't disappointed she was looking straight at his thick cock it was already over 6 inches long & still getting bigger. Unconsciously Kathy's tongue came out licking her lips as she dropped to her knees reaching out towards his hefty fuckstick her fingers touched as she gripped him about half way along the shaft. Kathy was glad that he was circumcised she didn't like sucking on a foreskin unless she had a chance to give their cock a wash first.

"Come on if you want your discount you have to suck all of it Missy."

Kathy lifted herself up onto the large knob then pulling the shaft downwards she slowly sucked the head into her mouth bathing it with her tongue, her fist slowly pumped what she didn't have buried in her mouth.

"That's it suck my cock take it all Girlie. That's the way shit you're an excellent cocksucker."

Hearing his encouragement Kathy forced his tool down her throat willing her muscles to relax. Feeling her throat accept his meat he started to pump his dick into her virtually fucking her face, gagging Kathy slid off his dick strings of saliva dribbling into her cleavage. Looking up at him Kathy smiled then pushing her big double D's together she gasped "Are you going to fuck my tit crack mister it's nice & slick for you. I'll suck on your fat knob while you tit fuck my big melons."

"Fuck yeah get those lovely puppies up here around my prick bitch."

Kathy let her boobs fall apart the assistant moved closer placing his now rampant 8 inches cock in her soft cleavage she pushed her boobs together with her elbows then put her arms around his legs puling him closer. He reached for her big tits pushing them even harder around his dick, Kathy's tongue came out lapped the pre-cum gathering at his piss hole. Slowly at first she started to bob up & down on her knees sliding her tit crack along his cock gradually Kathy built up the tempo. His cock was just long enough so that she was able to keep the head inside her mouth when she went up then as she relaxed & went back down 3 inches or 4 inches of his dick was in her wet sucking mouth. The only sound was a constant sucking with an occasional snort as Kathy took a breath his hand went to the back of her head. Instinctively Kathy knew that he was about to blow his load so she increased the suction, swirling her tongue around his fat helmet. Seconds later Kathy was rewarded with a large glob of sticky jism squirting against her tongue quickly followed by a second third fourth & fifth. Kathy's cheeks ballooned out she tried to swallow managing to down all but a few drops that escaped from the corner of her mouth. Feeling her Brother's cum sliding down her cheek Kathy's tongue came out quickly cleaning it off.

"Yum that was nice Mister" Kathy said as she stood up reaching into her handbag for several tissues to clean up her cleavage.

"I'll make it a 100% discount if I can fuck you, Miss." The assistant quickly stammered.

Kathy finished wiping her chest & put the tissues away then gave the guy 3 $20s & a $5 she took from her purse. Smiled picked up the black plastic bags full of new toys turned towards to automatic doors.

"Maybe next visit if I feel as horny as I did today you never know you might just get lucky."

Kathy drove home thinking of the fun she was going to have in the next few weeks introducing her little brother, her Cockslut slave to the pleasures of serving Mistress Katherine & her kinky toys. As Kathy walked in the front door she was happy to see Luke waiting for her naked as she had ordered.

"It looks as if you have been busy Cockslut take these to my room."

Kathy held the packages out. While he was gone Kathy surveyed the room, she had to admit that the house looked immaculate, her slave had done a good job. Seeing her slave at the top of the stairs she decided he should be rewarded.

"Lukey Cockslut, come here now."

Luke rushed down the stairs & stood in front of his Sister.

"Yes Mistress Katherine how can I serve you."

"Did you look in the bags Cockslut?"

"No, Mistress Katherine, but I wanted to."

"Well, come with me & your Mistress will show you the toys she bought especially for her Cockslut slave."

Luke followed his sister to her bedroom Katherine sat on the bed & emptied the three shopping bags in a pile next to her.

"Your going to become very well acquainted with all of these lovelies my little Cockslut Lukey baby, that's just what you want isn't it Cockslut?"

"Oh yes please Mistress Katherine if it will help me take Johnny's big thick cock I'll do anything."

"NO YOU'LL FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE YOUR MISTRESS ORDERS YOU TO, YOUR MY PROPERTY YOU DO AS I WISH REMEMBER THAT LUKEY BABY!"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I'm sorry, I'll do what ever you say no questions asked it's been fantastic I'm living a fantasy life & I wouldn't dream of doing anything to spoil it, so your wish is my command Mistress Katherine."

"Okay then Lukey baby I want you to go to the chemist & buy the biggest tube of lubricant you can, make sure you ask the assistant & if they ask what it's needed for you will tell them it's for anal sex."

Luke's eyes widened but he replied "yes Mistress Katherine"

Kathy walked to her dresser opened her lingerie drawer & took out a matching black lace suspender belt ½ cup bra & G-string along with a pair of black full lace stockings. Turning to her little brother "Lukey baby I think we better dress you up for your shopping trip."

The blood drained from Luke's face he had never thought that his sister would cross dress him & send him outside the house. Now Lukey baby was scared. He hadn't told his sister that he'd been turned on by the feeling of the wind on his hairless legs now he wondered what the stockings would feel like. A quick glance at the pile of sex toys on his sister's bed stirred his cock & he caved in resigning himself to the fact that he was a submissive slut here to serve his Mistress's will what ever that may be. Kathy clipped the suspender around his waist spinning it into position she then held the bra by the straps as Luke put his arms through them. Luke breathed in his Sisters heady perfume as she came close wrapping her arms around him to clasp the ½ cup bra behind him. Kathy adjusted the flimsy material before pushing him into a sitting position on her bed so she could help him into the lace stockings "Lukey baby this is the only time that I will help you into your lingerie & from now on you will wear a G-string, suspenders & stockings at all times. You can have my old stuff & if you're really good Mistress might buy you some new stuff, maybe even take you shopping some time."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine but what about when I go swimming?"

"Well, Cockslut you can still wear your G-string can't you? We might get you a thong for that now stand over there I want to take a photo of my new little Cockslut."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Kathy picked up her digital camera, Luke stood with his hands on his hips as she took several photographs from various angles him looking over his shoulder, holding his butt cheeks apart to show the black G-string, Luke could feel his dick beginning to harden & as he turned back to his sister she saw the large lump encased behind the black lace.

"Here's $20 now go & put on a tracksuit then ride your bike down to the chemist & get your butt fucking lubricant the olive oil isn't slippery enough, & no fucking around you should be back in an hour."

Luke thought that he would have to hurry to be back in an hour, it usually took him at least 40 minutes to ride there any other time "Yes Mistress Katherine I'll be as quick as I can."

As soon as Luke left Kathy went to work on her computer downloading the pictures then after putting them onto a disk, she planned on adding several more later that day so that the next time Johnny was over she could orchestrate it so that he gets a private viewing of her special slide show screen saver virus included of course. Katherine was eager to try out the improvements she'd made. Then she would find out just how badly Johnny big dick wanted to fuck Lukey Baby Cumslut the slave & that he didn't need to drink before having fun. Her little brother the cum loving Cockslut definitely didn't need to be drunk, in such a short time he had become her willing plaything & when he gets home he's gonna get some real rough fucking just to test him out Kathy though to herself as she toyed with the pile of fake cocks on the bed beside her. Looking at the clock she decided that she would have enough time to send Jade, an e-mail before changing. Kathy told Jade about Johnny big dick & her new slave but didn't say it was Luke she did include a photo of him in his lingerie though she made sure his face wasn't clear. She signed off with Mistress Katherine the strap-on Queen then hit the enter key to send it.

Opening her closet Katherine knew just the outfit she was after Jade had bought it for her before they left, it was a black Lycra open cup bodysuit that laced up the front with suspenders attached. She then rummaged around in the bottom of her cupboard until she found both of her 6" black stilettos, Kathy quickly stripped off stopping to admire herself in the full length mirrored door. She stepped into the bodysuit pulling it up over her hips then scooping each of her large tits up in turn as she adjusted the thin straps over her massive boobs before tying the strap behind her neck then the snap fasteners in its crotch. Kathy took a new pair of black stay-up stockings from her drawer sat on her bed & smoothed them over each leg, stepped into the stilettos stood up & attached the suspender straps to her stockings.

Looking at the mirror Kathy said to herself "gee look at that horny slut would you, who wouldn't want to fuck her eh? I know her kinky little Brother does."

Chuckling she set up her camera Kathy took a few shots of herself showing her big tits off for the lens, then she put on her black silk bathrobe tied it around her waist & after making sure that plenty of her ample cleavage was on show she took several more photos one showed around 8 inches of her new 12 inches strap-on poking out from under her silk robe. The last was from behind as she bent over the short robe had ridden up & her sexy butt was perfectly framed by the suspender straps & the G-string bodysuit, the fake cock was just visible between her legs.

Kathy downloaded the new photographs sorting them so that her dildo was in the last ones & added them to the disk. Adjusting the straps Kathy went to the sitting room to wait for her little brothers return, she marvelled at the way the strap-on dildo bobbed to & fro as she walked.

Luke walked in the door red faced & panting glancing at the clock he saw that he'd been gone 57 minutes "wow that's gotta be a new record" he thought. Shutting the door Luke began stripping off his track suit his dick was straining at the thin lace front panel of the sexy G-string his Mistress had made him wear, had he known how sexy stocking would feel he would've been wearing them for ages.

Hearing him in the kitchen Kathy called out "in here now Cumslut its fun time."

Luke couldn't move quickly enough when he heard the words "fun time" even though he didn't quite know just what it meant, but he didn't want to disappoint his Mistress. "Yes, Mistress Katherine I'm coming."

She was glad to see that he hadn't had to be told to strip & had left the lingerie on, Luke walked towards his sister carrying a small bag that he handed to her. Looking in the bag Kathy found three large tubes of K-Y gel, noticing that he was excited she said in a stern voice "I haven't given you permission to get an erection, have I Cockslut Lukey baby?"

"No, Mistress Katherine you didn't."

"Well, turn around so your Mistress can whip your worthless butt my fucking naughty boy."

Luke bent over spun around presenting his upturned cheeks for his sister's cocked arm "yes Mistress Katherine your cum loving Cockslut Lukey baby's been a bad boy, Mistress Katherine can you please spank my slutty arse.

"Oh I'll do better than that my little Cockslut of a Brother."

Kathy using riding crop to whip her siblings butt giving each cheek at least a dozen strokes the last couple hit both side at once & Kathy put all she had behind them she really enjoyed hurting her brother in this sexual fashion.

Picking up the small bag Kathy flicked back her robe revealing the huge cock strapped around her waist to Luke's widening gaze.

"Now get down here & suck on your Mistress's fucking big strap-on dick you useless fucking Cockslut."

Rubbing his bum & nodding his head Luke positioned himself between Kathy's open knees he closed his eyes & slowly started to lick his way around the big plastic head. His sister had her digital camera again & as the first flash went off his eyes shot open, "just enjoy it Cumslut" she told him. Luke began fantasizing that he was going down on Johnny but the sight of his sister Mistress's beautiful big tits was definitely having an effect on his cock. Slowly Luke managed to get about half of the fake dick into his mouth.

"Well, if can't you deepthroat my big prick Lukey baby then I'd better fuck that slutty hole of yours up to your room my little Cumslut."

Following Luke Kathy noticed that he had a hole in the sole of his stockings already so she put an arm on Luke's shoulder & directed him into their Mother's room, Kathy found an old pair of blue 2 inch pumps which she helped him into. They were a little tight but he could wear them easily enough, patting his butt Kathy said "now my little Brother your gonna find out what anal sex is all about you want that don't you my little Cockslut Lukey baby?"

"Oh yes please Mistress Katherine please fuck my bum, please take my cheery I want to be able to take Johnny's beautiful big dick all the way , I want to be able to enjoy Johnny's thick cock I wish I had a sluttish arse hole Mistress Katherine."

"Okay then into my room Cockslut & take off your G-string you don't want to come in it do you."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Mistress Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds