• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Paula: An Unfaithful Wife? Ch. 03

Paula: An Unfaithful Wife? Ch. 03

They say that when one is living the life one truly loves, money is no object, and there will always be enough. Paula's website has gone from strength to strength, and now brings in enough money for me to stop working if I want. I find, however, I enjoy the time spent driving up and down the country, as it gives me time to reflect on things. Ironically, also, I have been promoted to a senior position with a much larger salary.

For a few months now, everything has been going according to our plan. Paula looks sensational as a voluptuous blonde, especially surrounded by the black guys she almost exclusively hangs out with. She takes delight in wearing tiny vest tops that barely cover her nipples, and pushes her chest out proudly. In the midlands town we moved to, she's known as 'the white slut who likes black cock;' the perpetrators think they are insulting her, but we couldn't improve upon it if we tried. On occasion, I listen to her in the room next to me (these new-build walls are thin!), giggling, laughing and squealing as they throw her around on the bed, fucking her in every way imaginable, and I feel sad. When I see her, though, quivering with lust, big, lace-clad boobs jiggling, totally fulfilled, my heart feels like it wants to burst. I never dreamed that I could be so completely in love with her. On the occasions when she isn't entertaining her boys, and we sleep together, we hold each other so close it's difficult to breathe. We declare our undying love for one another. Sometimes we cry. I want to fuck her, but to remind me, she always wears panties, sourced from a 'specialist' website, bearing the slogan 'black cock only.' I slide my hand inside them, saying 'please, please...' and she always sounds sad when she says things like "you know you can't, darling. You know I only take big, black cocks, now, just the way you wanted..."

*

I return from a trip, and picking up a beer from the fridge on the way past, I walk up the stairs to our bedroom. It's 1am, and I hear voices. "Hello," I say, opening the door.

Paula sits up in our king-size bed, under the duvet between Dex and John, her two original lovers. As ever, she's smoking a cigarette; in the subdued light of the bedroom, the blue smoke curls to the ceiling . Her beautiful big, inflated breasts are naked and her face heavily made up, with smoky blue eye-shadow and mascara, and her bright red Elizabeth Arden lipstick. There's a wide, diamante choker around her throat. I don't think I've ever seen her look as slutty; the blonde hair, tied up on top of her head, always makes me catch my breath, especially when she's in bed with two black men. "Baby! You're back!" She beams.

"Hi Phil," says Dex.

"How's it goin', Phil..." says John.

They are both great guys, in their 40s & well built. Dex has a beard and a dry sense of humour, John is bald, muscular and smiles a lot. He's got plenty to smile about, I think to myself.

"You going to join us?" She asks. "We're about to go again- look..."

She pulls down the duvet. She's wearing only black lace-top holdups and high-heeled sandals, and her legs are spread apart and draped over her lovers. Her vagina is soaked in semen. Both of their cocks are erect and over twelve inches long. She reaches down, taking one in each hand, and starts to stroke them, her red lips parted and her heavy-lidded eyes gazing into mine.

I never cease to be amazed at the sight of a manicured, white woman's hand as it performs slow strokes on a long, long, black shaft. It seems to take forever to reach the head, before reversing it's direction and sliding slowly back down to the balls, arriving some seconds later. But there are two huge cocks. And these are my wife's hands. And she's looking at me as she wanks them. I pity the poor, unenlightened men who will never experience such an intensely erotic tableau.

She stands up, takes a drag on her cigarette and stubs it out in the ashtray. She struts over to me, trailing smoke; she takes the slide from her hair and shakes it out, letting it cascade down. She performs a little dance, putting one outstretched arm, then the other, over my shoulders, before kissing me full on the mouth. She tastes, as I imagined, of cigarettes, and semen. God, I fucking love you, I think to myself.

She turns her attention back to the bed, and the two enormous erections in front of her. She climbs on, and starts to suck each in turn. "Mmm," she turns around with a gasp, tossing her shiny, loose, dirty-blonde curls over her shoulder. "Clean me up, darling! As you can see, I've been well & truly fucked..."

As she resumes her oral activity, I place my hands on the cheeks of her big, round bum. Her labia are red and inflamed, her anus gapes and pouts angrily, so obviously recently used for prolonged penetration. Spunk leaks out from both orifices. The pleasure I get from licking other men's cum from Paula's shaven cunt is all-enveloping. She is quite clearly enjoying it too. Eventually, she sits up, and kisses me, her mouth smeared with saliva, and rich, sweet precum.

"Okay, baby," she breathes. "Watch me. Watch them fuck me..."

I sit in the armchair to the side of the bed, as they assume the classic 'spit roast' position. I marvel at her enthusiasm as she bounces on Dex's shaft, expertly mouth-loving John's huge tool at the same time.

Her eyes gaze at me. "Like it, love?" She gasps. "Enjoying it? I know you are. I know. Watch me."

The guys manhandle her around; it's John's turn to fuck her.

"Oh, watch me, baby," she pants as John penetrates her. "I bet you'd love to be fucking me, wouldn't you? Yeah, I bet...MMMMM!

She sucks violently on the side of Dex's thick, black tool as John pounds her.

"Oh GOD! Watch me, babe. Only big fucking black cocks for Paula... You're home for a week, aren't you honey? Mmm, you lucky man, you're going to watch this every night and day, for a whole fucking week, watch your porn slut wife getting fucked by big, black cocks for a whole fucking week..."

As they use her like a doll, in front of me, I stroke myself carefully. The intensity of the feeling is such that I have to control myself, or I'll cum in mere seconds. My balls ached with desire as I drove home from my latest trip, and she's not disappointing me.

She disengages from Dex's cock, and kneels up to face him with a gasp, stroking his muscular chest and shoulders. She glances at me, turns back to him, smiling, and they start to kiss. John joins them, grasping her forearm firmly and placing her hand on his shaft. "Wank me, bitch..." he says.

She smiles "yes, sir," and starts to stroke him slowly, giving me a challenging look that says 'what are you going to do about it?'

She gently pushes Dex down onto the bed; it's obvious she wants him inside her again, and she straddles him, reaching back with a manicured hand, to press his massive erection between her well-upholstered buttocks and swollen labia. John has positioned himself next to her face, and she takes him hungrily into her mouth once more. "Ahh, that's it. Suck me, slut."

He has a hand on the back of her head, as if she needs encouragement! Her lips form a lovely, full pout, and she grips his veiny shaft loosely, allowing her only the minimum of control over the depth to which he fucks her mouth, just the way she likes it. She loves to submit to them completely in front of me, knowing how I delight in seeing her objectified for their pleasure.

She needs Dex in her arse right now, she tells him, and he obliges, holding his rampant, steel-hard pole vertical for her. Smeared in her saliva and cunt juice, his glistening head, despite its girth, penetrating her ready-loosened anus easily.

She moans as anal lust overcomes her. She knows they are permanently stretching her, and she doesn't care. In fact, we have discussed this and it's what Paula actually wants, for them to make their mark on her. She is even thinking of getting herself tattooed with a suitably degrading slogan, along the lines of 'white treat for black meat...'

She frowns, gasps and sweats, almost sobbing with lust as she rides Dex's cock. In the brief moments when John allows her to breathe, she manages to gasp filthy words to me. "Oh god *gasp* see what I've turned into? *gasp* I'm a fucking blonde cockslut... Oh god, this is fucking delicious..."

The words are meant for me, but they have the desired effect on John, too; he's breathing loudly, holding a handful of Paula's blond hair, and thrusting in and out of her wet mouth with a seemingly impossible amount of his big, gnarled, chocolate-brown length. "Suck it, bitch... suck it, bitch..."

Paula's hand and mouth slurp and smack with each thrust, and she lets out little stifled squeals as Dex really starts to anally pummel her.

"Are you watching..." is all she manages, before recoiling from the force of the first bolt of John's spunk onto her face, splattering her cheek and top lip. She opens her mouth wide to accept the remainder, stroking, worshipping her lover's magnificent black shaft with both hands.

She emits an extended 'mmmmmmm...' The proud, feline beauty of her heavily made-up eyes accentuated to perfection by her panting, semen-splashed mouth, and the proximity of John's dripping, spent, 12" black cock. What wouldn't I give to see a cosmetic advertisement in a women's magazine, featuring this image....

Before she can relax, Dex starts to manhandle her, roughly; he flips her forward, seemingly without effort, and with his big hand on the back of her slender neck, pushes her sticky face into the pillows. "Lift your arse, bitch. Push back for me. Arch your back, that's it, bitch..."

I experience wonderfully intense emotional pangs watching the scene, knowing that Paula wouldn't be able to stop him, even if she wanted to.

She doesn't. She lets out pathetic little yelps as he brutally assfucks her, using almost all of his enormous tool. Her big tits jiggle with every powerful thrust by her bull. I realise I don't matter any more; this big, black guy owns her now, and her crushing femininity is finally getting what it deserves. Her yelps give way to sobs as Dex's thrusts, and breathing, become deeper and slower. Presently, he grunts, and pushes his whole manhood inside her for several seconds. When he resumes, laughing gently with a 'yeah...' I see his brown shaft is coated with slimy, white spunk.

Paula is still face-down, making little whining noises, as her lovers laugh together and shake hands. They dress quickly and leave; on the way out, John grabs a beer from the fridge, and Dex shouts up that they may be back later, he's not sure. I wave them out; they both have keys, anyway.

Back in the bedroom, Paula is stood up at the mirror, putting up her hair with a slide. A freshly lit cigarette is clamped between her teeth. She climbs back onto the bed, kneeling up with her stockinged legs to one side, supporting herself with one arm while she smokes hungrily.

"Oh god," she giggles, like a schoolgirl. She still has semen around her mouth. "What a fucking man! God, I've never, ever, been fucked like that, before. Oh, wow..."

She piles up the pillows behind her, and sinks down into them. "Oh, baby, pleasure me, please..."

She parts her legs wide; the heat from her cunt is overwhelming, like it's on fire. She takes out another Silk Cut, lighting it with the old one. After a session like this one, she will often chain smoke like this while I lick her out, finishing the job her lovers started. As she cums, she likes to ask, huskily "Did you enjoy watching those big, fucking black cocks spunking in your wife?"

Afterwards, as she smokes creamily with feline satisfaction, I take off my clothes and masturbate to completion as she watches me, thick jets of cum erupting from me in final release.

* Paula is fairly sure her lovers will return later, and busies herself preparing for them. We bathe together, which is lovely. She lies back on my chest as I soap and sponge her chest, belly and pubic mound, kissing her neck and earlobes gently. "Oh, honey," she coos, "that's gorgeous..."

"No, you are gorgeous," I reply. "Have you any idea how fantastic you looked today?"

She laughs and takes a sip of her wine. "Well, we've watched the videos enough times, haven't we?"

I tell her I could never see them enough times, even if I watched them 24 hours a day. We kiss, lovingly, and I tell her how much I love her. She turns over, onto all fours, and lets her heavy breasts caress my face. She strokes my cock, briefly, and French kisses me, breaking off as I start to breathe deeply.

"Come on, baby," she says with a sigh, and climbs out of the bath, putting on her robe. "I'm too much for one man, now..."

It's true; she's completely spoilt, sexually. She needs at least two men to gratify her, needs to be the centre of attention. She also needs really big cocks, which, fortunately, is exactly what she gets.

In the bedroom, she opens the bedside drawer and takes out her large, clear silicone butt plug, and a tube of KY, and hands them to me. "Help me, babe..."

She kneels on the bed, resting on the pillows with her folded arms. Her anus is nicely stretched from her activities earlier, but I apply some of the lube and carefully work the plug into her. It's two and a half inches in diameter, but eventually she yields and it plops into her, making her gasp momentarily. How I wish I could make her gasp like that. The whole point of the plug is to keep her open and easy; it's Friday evening, and her men may want to take her out and parade her around a bit. She could be fucked at any point, including in the car on the way into town, and likes her arse to be pre-stretched to offer the minimum of resistance to a big, black tool.

I help her up and she smiles, silkily. "Thanks, love..."

She slinks over to the dressing table, obviously enjoying the sensations from her back passage. She spreads a towel on her chair, and sits down carefully with a sigh as the toy penetrates her deeper. She commences that lovely, sensual, feminine ritual that any man who worships glamour finds so intoxicating- getting made up. She dries her hair, then ties it up and lights a cigarette. It burns in the ashtray as she applies her makeup, and dangles from her lips as she does her eye shadow and mascara. Finally, she coats her wide mouth in thick, red lipstick and blots it with a tissue. The finishing touch is gloss, which almost gives her mouth a life of it's own, a plastic, gleaming presence, that seems to set in a permanent, semi-open pout as she dresses.

She's going for 'provocative,' tonight, or rather, one of her many interpretations of it. She starts with a pair of sheer, natural hold-up stockings. I help her put on her corset, pulling the strings tight at the back to accentuate her curves. Her wonderful, bare breasts are pushed up above it. She pulls on a short, pleated skirt and black, suede platform heeled shoes. A short, fitted, pinstripe blazer covers her boobs and I wrap a leather choker with a single diamond around her fragrant neck, and that's it. Hair down, in loose curls, no bra and no knickers. Her tits are outrageous, threatening to burst her buttons. She looks irresistible, her breasts jiggling as she clomps around the bedroom, chewing gum and smoking. I have to record this, and switch on the ever-present video camera, for a clip to post on Paula's website.

Paula is eager to play to the cam. I watch through the viewfinder as she does her exaggerated catwalk to the end of the room, hands on hips and cigarette dangling; she turns, strutting back towards me, taking a huge drag and fixing me with a stare. She stops a couple of feet in front of me and blows a huge cloud of smoke into the camera.

"Hi," she says with a bitchy smile. "Would you let your wife go out, dressed like this?"

She does a slow twirl, unbuttoning her jacket. "Corset... no bra..."

With her back to me, she leans slightly forward, straightens her legs and pushes out her bum, lifting the skirt slightly to display the lower half of her bare buttocks and the clearly-visible butt plug. "No knickers... fuck-me shoes..."

She turns back to the camera again, and takes another drag, winking slowly. "...dressed and made up like a slut." Little puffs of smoke escape from her mouth as she talks; she exhales the rest at the ceiling.

"Maybe you would... but would you let her suck and fuck every black cock in town?"

Her hands are on her hips again, and she sways her shoulders just enough to animate her wonderful tits. She's laughing, gorgeous. And she's clearly enjoying putting on a show.

She moves closer to the cam, and in a hushed, conspiring tone says "well, luckily for us, my husband likes to watch me worship black cock! Come and see at Paula's black lovers dot com!" She finishes by blowing a huge, giggling kiss, and I stop the camera.

As I put the camera down, she moves closer to me. The sheer force of her sexuality is overwhelming. "Did you enjoy that, babe? Show me how much. Wank off for me... now."

She stands to my left side, her right arm around me. I'm naked, and the feel of her sheer stockings and silk corset is exquisite as she pushes her breasts against me. Her face is inches from mine, and she takes slow, deep drags on her cigarette, exhaling into my face with every one, never taking her eyes from mine.

"I worship black cock. You got that, bitch? They are my lovers, and you are my slut..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Paula: An Unfaithful Wife? Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 345 milliseconds