• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Scot's Conquest at the Gym

Scot's Conquest at the Gym

12

One day, and out of the blue, I got told I had to go and supervise one of the night shifts down at one of our plants in England. Being 40 and separated there wasn't too much keeping me in Scotland and the thought of lording it over peasants in England-shire was fairly appealing as a compensatory measure for working away from my home surroundings. They were also going to put me up in a hotel and allow me weekend travel back and forth until they were happy things were back on track again. A 3-month assignment turned into a 6 month one but that wasn't a problem in the end.

The hotel was ok and after a couple of weeks of boredom I decided to try out their gym after a shift. It was fairly quiet and small but ok, and also had a pool and sauna. The following day I decided to check out those two facilities. After seeing no one the previous day it was interesting to see that there was someone already in the pool. My interest grew as I realised it was a brunette female, and I hurriedly got in to take a closer look.

Swimming up and down in silence I continued to check her out. And what I saw I liked. She looked younger than me, probably early to mid 30s, fairly short brown hair that was long enough to frame her face at the sides. Her arms and legs looked good and her chest didn't appear flat under her one-piece swimming costume, which grabbed my attention even further.

I decided to break the ice and asked "is it always this quiet."

As though waiting for me to speak she instantly replied that it usually was quiet at this time of day.

"We've got the place to ourselves then," I replied as I begin to think of things we could do together, and then decided to see if she would try to strike up a conversation with me.

Alas, she didn't and soon afterwards she moved towards the steps as though to get out.

I wondered if I had made her feel uncomfortable, if she had noticed me constantly looking at her, or maybe she had been here a while before I got in.

She seemed to hesitate. I wondered if she was thinking of saying something, or wanting to make sure I was looking at her as she got out.

"Very nice" I thought to myself as she got out, she wasn't very tall, and she was nice and shapely in all the right places as I homed in on her legs and arse, and I watched her walk away.

I swam a little longer before deciding I needed to go back to my room to think of her some more.

As I was checking myself out of the gym complex my swimming friend came out of the changing rooms and walked through the doors down the hallway. I soon caught her up, drinking in the sight of her cute little arse in her sporty tracksuit leggings, her cuteness exemplified by her shortness in height. I'm not exactly tall but our difference in height made me think she wasn't more than an inch or two over 5 feet tall.

As I caught her up I asked, "so is that the best time to swim here."

She smiled and replied that she thought it became busier later in the day.

I asked if she was staying at the hotel and she replied that she was on a daytime scheme where she could use it for up to 2 hours anytime between 10 and 3, and then added that she only came in on Tuesdays and Thursdays and occasionally Wednesdays.

I thought to myself "wow, a yummy mummy, and she's telling me when she comes in so that I can meet her again."

I told her that I was working down here and usually worked a late shift and came here, as I often got bored for things to do during the day. I wondered to myself if she had any ideas to relieve my boredom.

We parted with a smile as I said "I might see you again then."

I had a quite a few interesting thoughts about her and, whenever I could, I made sure I went to the gym on the days she said she might be there.

Two weeks went by without me seeing her and I began to think I had misunderstood what she had told me. But then one morning I was at the gym and she walked in.

"Hello, how are you" I asked.

"Ok thanks," she replied.

She was wearing tracksuit leggings and a white t-shirt. The t-shirt stretched across two full shapely breasts and I guessed that she was probably a 36 or even a 38d. As she got on one of the two cycles I asked if she wouldn't mind me using the cycle next to her and we started cycling together. I asked all the normal small talk things about weather, holidays, family, this location, where we lived, what it was like for shops and schools around here and things like that, gradually building up conversation between us and enjoying the sound of her voice.

I introduced myself after a while and she told me her name was Julie. I also found out she was married with 2 kids and lived not too far away from the hotel. She seemed to start struggling on the cycle before I did and I wondered if she was fairly new to this, maybe wanting to get fitter, or maybe wanting to meet someone perhaps.

I watched her walking on the treadmill as I continued to slowly cycle, as we exchanged further small talk. She then indicated she was going to get changed and have a swim, and I asked if she would mind if I joined her, jokingly saying I wouldn't be able to walk if I stayed in the gym much longer.

She laughed and said "no, of course not, you can do what you like."

I repeated her words in my head as I got changed. "You can do what you like."

Does that mean I can do what I like because the gym allows me to do all the activities, or because you want me to look at you, or talk to you, or feel your tits, or maybe even fuck you. Or maybe come and watch you get changed into your swimsuit, seeing you take your bra off and letting those wonderful puppies loose. I'd like to do all those things.

I got accustomed to the water temperature before she arrived. This time I could watch her approach, in her dry one-piece black costume, low backed, and generally allowing a lot of bare skin to be seen. Those ample tits causing impressive rounded areas on her chest. A nice little feminine squeal, as she got accustomed to the cool water. Little bulges appearing for a short while indicating her nipples becoming accustomed to the water.

I wondered how she would squeal if I pulled that costume off her, the shoulder straps would definitely easily come down I thought to myself. A deft flick off the shoulders and a quick pull down on the front of the straps and she'd be naked to the waist in a second, allowing her tits to be rapidly exposed and her nipples to be clearly identified for sucking.

She seemed to be comfortable with me talking to her and despite thoughts in my head telling me to grab her, molest her, strip her and fuck her, I decided to stay calm and work at building up our relationship.

We said goodbye as we went to the changing rooms to shower and dress and when she said she was coming back on Thursday I said I'd also be there and would she mind if I joined her again. She said she wouldn't mind.

I wondered if she was just being polite, or if she actually wanted me to be with her, wanted me to be her friend, wanted me to be more than a friend even.

Perhaps she had told her husband that she wanted to get fit but that secretly she wanted to find a lover.

I reflected on the possibilities. If she only wanted to get fit then I think she wouldn't have talked to me as much as she had, she would have avoided me, and certainly not told me when she would usually be there.

Maybe she was a naturally friendly and chatty girl and she was combining that trait with her interest in keeping fit, enjoying the chat with me, and not thinking of anything more.

Or maybe she was a little lonely, husband at work, kids at school, and told me enough about herself to check if I was interested, sound me out, not make things obvious but go along with wherever the conversation led, whether it be just friendship, or even possibly sex.

Or maybe, just maybe, she just wanted to meet someone like me because she wanted someone to give her a good fucking while her husband and kids were elsewhere.

I've heard a lot of English housewives operate like that.

Of those four options the latter two seemed the most likely to me. But then I could have read the signs wrongly, not for the first time.

Instead of the tracksuit leggings, the next couple of weeks Julie appeared in the gym in shorts. We'd go through the same sequence of events, meet in the gym, exchange hello's, some chat in the gym and pool, and now introducing some time in the sauna, say goodbye as we walked the corridor from the gym to the hotel entrance, her going to the car park, me staying inside.

One day I felt I needed to try and move things forward, not blatantly say "do you fancy a fuck," but something more gradual.

In the corridor I asked if she knew somewhere to catch a lunchtime drink and a bite to eat away from the hotel. She mentioned a place nearby and I asked if she would like to join me. She seemed to panic a little, maybe realising I did indeed want a deeper relationship with her, maybe realising her plan to have sex with someone was moving closer.

"I have to meet someone soon" she eventually said.

"Ok, do you have an appointment after every visit here," I replied

"No just today" Julie quickly replied.

I wondered if she had jumped at the possibility of a second opportunity or had no idea I would ask her again.

"OK, how about Thursday then" I said.

Again she hesitated, possibly wondering what might happen if she said yes, or if she already had an appointment then and was thinking how to move it.

"Err, ohh, ok then, I cant stay too long though," she replied.

Was she hesitating to try and suggest she wasn't sure? Had I reached this point earlier than she wanted to? Had she another appointment later on? Was she expecting to be invited to my room for sex rather than lunch?

Thursday came and we ended up going for lunch, with Julie driving the short distance to the pub. It was very busy and I sensed she was nervous about being recognised. Maybe she would have preferred me to take her to my room and just fuck her after all.

At least I had the chance to admire her for longer in her tight jeans and a t-shirt. I realised she had been dressing smarter since the earlier days when she used to always wear her tracksuit bottoms and a plain t-shirt. I wondered if this was for me, wanting to make me want her. I wondered if she was yearning for me to just fuck her, yet to try and find out would risk the work I had put in to get this far.

We had a snack and a drink, and then I got us another drink despite her insistence to pay for the second drinks. After we finished our drinks she said she had to get back in 15 minutes. I knew that meant she had ruled out coming back to my room but decided to give her a signal by making sure she saw me having a good look at the front of her t-shirt as we prepared to leave. I reckoned she would either feel uncomfortable that I did that and be cooler with me after this, or think "ok, you're obviously interested, what are you going to do about it."

I thanked her for relieving my boredom by having lunch with me and as I got out of the car, I said we will have to do something together again soon. She smiled and said "bye" and then drove off.

I thought to myself "why is this so difficult." Was she smiling because she knew the extra meaning I was putting into doing "something together" again soon? Did she realise as much as I did that I was thinking of sex, not a drink and snack? Was she smiling because, despite me sneaking lots of good looks at her before without her realising, she had finally seen me admiring her assets? Was she smiling because she thought her plan to have sex with someone was finally taking shape?

I feared the worst when she didn't turn up on Tuesday but to my delight she turned up on Thursday. At this point I knew my assignment was likely to be extended beyond the initial 3 months and I told her I had asked for a longer assignment here as the people I had met down here were "nicer people than I expected to meet" and smiled.

I knew she knew I meant her, especially as she knew I didn't socialise with any of the people I worked with and that I went home every weekend.

Despite having a natural dislike of the English, I can't really explain why, I think it's a Scottish thing, I knew I'd like to continue seeing Julie.

As usual I got to the corridor after our workout before Julie did. She looked even better than usual and I couldn't avoid looking her up and down. She had tight jeans on, black boots almost up to her knee, a purple top with a deep front that clearly showed a great view of her smooth shapely and ample cleavage. It was weird how the first sight I got of her on a day was in her casual gear as she walked into the gym, before seeing her in her swimming costume in the pool and then her smart casual clothes afterwards, with the slight dampness of her hair and fresh smells always appealing.

I often thought that her husband surely cant appreciate that a man is spending frequent time admiring his wife, often with no one else around, while she is firstly wearing shorts and a tight top that show off the best parts of her body, and then only a thin piece of material covering even less of her body.

I asked if I could take her bag to the car and as expected she said she was ok as I already had mine to carry. I asked if she fancied lunch and she said she couldn't eat the big meals that the pub did. I wondered if she really didn't fancy the meals or was hoping I would suggest something else, or perhaps she was going somewhere dressed so nicely.

I asked if she fancied a drink in the bar, or from the fridge in my room if she preferred somewhere less public. I thought if she selects the room option there is no way I'll be able to keep my hands off her tits but maybe that is what she wants.

But, she said she had to go somewhere. I wondered if someone else was already fucking her on the side and I had missed my chance.

I asked "next time then?" and she replied "yes ok then."

"Which option?" again hoping she might choose the room, but said "maybe a quick drink in the bar, it will have to be next Thursday though as I cant come on Tuesday?" to which I obviously agreed without pressing where she was going on Tuesday.

Thursday arrived and we did our usual rotation of the facilities, parting with a reminder from me that we had agreed to go for a drink on the way out.

Waiting for what seemed like longer than usual, Julie finally appeared.

She looked great in a black and white check skirt that was a little above the knee, the first time I had seen her in a skirt, black low heel shoes, a white blouse with a deep half-circle neck that showed some of her fantastic cleavage, and the material was quite thin allowing her bra to be clearly identified underneath.

I told her the hotel bar was usually deserted before midday, and sure enough it was.

"Lets sit over here" I said, nodding to the corner and placing my bag on the floor leaving Julie to sit down while I got the drinks.

She thanked me when I came back and I made sure she noticed me looking at her legs as I sat down. Her skirt had risen slightly higher now that she was seated and although I had seen her entire legs frequently before, there was something sexy about seeing nice shapely legs protruding from a shortening skirt.

We chatted, nothing in particular but I kept glancing at her legs. I knew she had seen me but she made no attempt to lengthen her skirt or say anything about it.

The bar began to fill and Julie declined the offer of another drink, seemingly becoming a little nervous. I wondered if she was nervous about being recognised in a bar with another man, or if she was nervous about what I might suggest next, or even nervous that I might not suggest anything.

"How about a coffee" I suggested.

Julie looked around as though to say, 'I don't want to be seen here' but I had a line ready for that.

"I could make you one in my room if you don't want to stay in here, besides I would like your opinion on my room size and if you think I could get a better place somewhere else."

Julie hesitated before replying, "err, ohh, err, ok then."

Just like when she had replied like that before, I wondered if that's what she really wanted but didn't want to make it look too obvious with a quick answer.

This time though I decided to make her realise I was indeed very interested in her. I looked directly at her breasts as I got to my feet. I knew she had noticed yet as she went to pick her bag up I got to see even more of what I was looking at as her blouse allowed me an even wider and deeper view of her cleavage, so much so that I saw her full shapely breasts and parts of the bra itself.

I smiled, wanting her to know that if she had shown me on purpose, or even by accident, I had seen and very much liked.

Julie never flinched, as though dismissing my smile in her haste to leave the bar.

I led her out the bar and down the corridors in silence until we reached my room.

"Here we are," I smiled at her as I unlocked the door.

Julie smiled back, which led me to believe she was ok about me seeing down her blouse and ok about coming to my room.

We walked in and put our bags near the cloak hangers.

"You ok if I take my socks and shoes off, my feet aren't sweaty now and I want to keep them that way as long as I can."

Julie laughed and said go ahead.

If there was even a slight chance of having sex with her I didn't want the often awkward removal of shoes and socks to delay me.

"So what do you think of the room?" I asked.

"Oh it's about normal for this type of place isn't it?" she replied.

"Yeah, do you think I should put up with it or ask for a move" I asked, thinking if we chatted about the room a while then we couldn't admit we had come here just for sex.

"It looks ok to me," she said.

"Aye, you're probably right" I replied as I filled the kettle and plugged it in.

"Sit down" I offered politely, knowing that the only clear place to sit was on the bed, smiling to myself seeing Julie look at the chairs before sitting on the bed.

"Ah well, it's nay as good as your house I'm sure but its ma home for now" I said in a resigned sort of way, playing on my Scottish accent as I sat besides this pretty English woman.

"It's not bad, and you get waited on more than if you were at home" she said.

"Aye, true, and I get to make you a drink which I wouldn't if I wasn't here" I said cheerfully.

Julie smiled and then I said, "you've a beautiful smile... and face."

Julie sat silently.

"And beautiful legs too" looking down at her legs.

"In fact you're beautiful all over," looking at her cleavage and then her face.

Julie's cheeks visibly began to redden before she laughed and said, "I don't think I am."

"Well let me tell you bonny lassie, you are absolutely fantastic in every way," I added as I smiled at her and slid my right arm across the back of her shoulders, hoping she wouldn't shrug me away.

Julie smiled, almost with a nervous innocence. I wondered if she was having second thoughts about coming to my room, or was she thinking she was going to get what she wanted at last.

I kissed her cheek and asked "are you pleased or offended that I find you attractive."

"Oh, p-pleased ... I-I think" she spluttered.

"You should be, because you are". Then I moved to kiss her on the lips. There was no objection so I kissed her again, for longer, stopping briefly before kissing her again, finally getting the reaction from her that I needed as she kissed me back.

I inwardly cursed myself, telling myself this must have been what she wanted all along and I have taken so long to get here.

I moved my left hand to her waist, not taking too long to move up to her bra, then pulling back to stroke the side of her right breast before moving to the front of it to gently squeeze it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Scot's Conquest at the Gym

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds