• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 04

Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 04

12

Chapter 4: Let's Spend the Night Together

All rights reserved, copyright 2010

"Tomorrow, we're going to have to get you some new clothes and shoes, my lady. These, I'm sorry to say, are pretty well done with. That's too bad, I really liked this skirt. Maybe we can find similar ones?"

He carried me over to the elevators and carefully pushed for the 12th floor. Holding me firmly, closely, gently, easily... he waited for the doors to close.

This feeling I had for him, he couldn't hold me closely enough. He made me all warm and God, I wished it would last forever... I was falling in love with him and we just met... is this what happened to my mother? Is this why I was so sad my entire life? My thoughts of my mother's life came together and I finally understood the depression the woman had lived with since that deadly day so many years ago. Is this how Jimmy felt when Miriam died? Would he ever feel this way about me?

"It's pretty late so here's my idea. You can bathe and spend the night here with me and tomorrow morning we will get you some new clothes."

Yes! Yes! Yes!

"I hope you trust me by now. My suite upstairs has two bedrooms."

Oh. Wasn't expecting that...

He noticed a sudden look of disappointment and knew what I had been thinking. "You know, I haven't even asked you when you can leave for Los Angeles with me."

I looked at him with a smile, my lips so close to his. "Trust you? I trust you with my life forever. I've been ready to leave since this morning when we spoke on the phone. My house can take care of itself for a while. I just would like to say goodbye to Kevin, please."

"Don't worry, that's fine. We can take care of that easily enough."

Even in the elevator, he continued to hold me in his arms; I felt my heart beating rapidly, the heat of his body raising my own as we went up to the 12th floor. Setting me down for a moment in the hallway, he used his key card; he picked me back up and we entered the room. He pushed the door shut with his foot, carried me into the middle of the suite and carefully set me down.

Just like newlyweds! Is this what it would be like, having my lover carry me into our bedroom? How much have I lost waiting for the perfect man to come into my life? ...and, yet, here he is... oh, God, please, let it be him.

"Oh, what a beautiful room you have!" I twirled around on the plush rug, taking it in all at once then sat down on the sofa and took off my shoes. "I've never stayed in a real hotel before. We stayed at Motel 6 a few times while my father would look for old ghost towns and stuff in the mountains, but that was all.

He liked to build model trains and old buildings. He said that his own father was a Pullman porter after the War and had traveled across the country with Santa Fe."

Jimmy opened one of the doors, making sure that it was ready and motioned me in. My stocking'd feet left deep footprints in the thick, soft teal rug.

"Each bedroom has its own bathroom and there should be a robe in there also. Your dress... I don't think there's much we can do. I'm really sorry about that. Tomorrow, when we go shopping, is that all right?"

"Why, yes, that is very thoughtful of you."

I entered the bathroom and a few moments later, opened the door a crack and handed out his sports coat. The tattered skirt and blouse stained by brick and cement dust I threw into the trash. I closed the door and turned on the shower, watching as the room filled with steam.

While in the shower, though, the day's events finally came home and I realized that the dream handed to me in the morning almost disappeared forever in the afternoon. Tears flowed heavily as I slid sobbing to the floor of the tub, the warm water hitting my bowed head, my hands wrapped around my knees.

I could hear him talking in the other room. "Housekeeping? Yes, this is Jim Crowell. Please send someone up to get a sports coat cleaned. Thank you."

A short while later, there was a knock on the door and Jimmy opened the door and spoke with the woman, giving her his coat. "How long will it take, do you think?"

"We've been told to get it back as soon as possible... two hours..."

"I tell you what, it's pretty late. So, bring it back tomorrow morning, say around nine o'clock."

At the time, I didn't know it but he had taken out his Colt .45 automatic from the room's safe and kept it close to him.

I heard the start of water in the other bathroom. A short while later, I discovered that Jimmy shaved and showered, trying to remove any trace of the afternoon's fight.

The water ran for a long time in my shower. He walked over to the bathroom door and carefully knocked. "Kaylyn, is everything all right? OK, I'm sorry... that was a stupid question."

The water stopped and I opened the shower door. There was the rustle of a towel and the loud whirr of a hair dryer which seemed to answer his question for I could hear him leave the room. I finished drying my curly hair and wrapped the towel around me, carrying the bathrobe. On the bed, I found his slippers, T-shirt and other underwear he had left on the bed. Dressing with just the T-shirt, I put on the hotel robe. The robe, so soft and thick against my skin, tickled my nipples and my thighs.

"I'll be out in a minute, uh... Jimmy." I had never really called a man by his first name in such an intimate situation. Life was moving so quickly and after almost being killed, I decided to just flow along with it. The day's events had convinced me life was too short and too dangerous to hesitate anymore, waiting for the next day that may never arrive.

I opened the bedroom door opened, and dressed in my fluffy white bathrobe and his slippers I walked back into the living area.

"Uhhhh... would you like something to eat?" he asked. "I know we can't go downstairs to the Bistro, but, perhaps something here? I can call room service and get whatever you want."

Thoughts raced through my mind as I realized where I was and how I was dressed. 'If he's trying to get me in bed with him... Why do I keep thinking about sex with him? I've never done anything like in the taxi. I don't know what brought that on. His dark red hair reminds me of that one photo I saw of my father before he was killed. Is that it? Am I looking for my father? God, I hope not. I want someone for myself.

I don't really know... maybe, I don't want to know... part of me wants to finally feel like a woman, part of me wants to thank him for everything he's going to do for me... but, part of me is still saying 'no', not now, not yet, not here. I'm so confused...

God, what should I do? I'm just going to let the evening work itself out. Whatever happens with him... happens. I'll wait for him... I don't want him to think I'm a slutty tramp, especially after the taxi ride...'

"Miss Kaylyn... here's a menu... please see what you would like, if anything at all? I'm going to see what's on television if that's all right with you."

"Say it, again, Jimmy. Please."

"What?"

"Call me Miss Kaylyn, again. I have to tell you, I'm starting to..." to fall in love with you. My voice dropped, almost inaudible. "I love the way it sounds."

Throwing caution to the winds he walked to me and held me in his arms, running his hands through my large soft curls, saying softly, "Kaylyn... Miss Kaylyn." Even through the thickness of both bathrobes I could feel his rapid heartbeat and I pushed my yearning body against him. We stood there embracing while time disappeared, almost slow dancing on the rug, my head found its own private place on his shoulder; he inhaled my fresh scent from the bat; I could feel him becoming aroused from the feel of my hair on his face as his dick began to harden beneath the bathrobe.

The two robes somehow became untied and the shy surprised smile on my face told him that I felt his dick pressing against my stomach. Embarrassed, he suddenly broke away and walked over to the flatscreen turning it on while I hurriedly turned away and used the robe to wipe the moisture between my legs.

What the fuck just happened? First he was all hot and bothered and then he just walked away. My newly discovered self-confidence in how I looked went out the window and fell the twelve stories to the street below.

He kept the sound down and wasn't really paying that much attention to it. I was about to say something when the news anchor starting talking about what happened in the park. Jimmy turned up the volume.

"...and police arrested three skinheads this afternoon in Golden Gate Park after we allegedly assaulted a retired Marine officer and his young girlfriend."

"Oh, that had to be really stupid," said the other anchor, a pretty Asian woman with long, straight black hair reaching down to her waist.

"Yes, it was, Mei-Li. By the time police arrived, the Marine had all three on the ground face down, had taken away both their gun and knife, smashed the nose of one and broke the arm of another and several ribs on the third. Hmmm... maybe taking on the Marines is not such a smart idea."

"Why, Paul, it was only one Marine. One Marine's enough, it would seem. An attorney for the three said that the attack on his clients was unprovoked and due to the extreme violence involved, the Marine should be prosecuted instead of his clients. I'm sorry, but that's just... anyway, the unidentified couple was taken away by police. If anyone has cell video of this attack on the Marine and his girlfriend, call us at the studio.

And in other news, how about the weather tonight, Jane?"

He turned the set off.

"I wonder who that was..." He sat down near the window and nervously laughed, his face reddening. He folded his arms on the table-top, put his head down and closed his eyes.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "You're a soldier, I get that. I'm... I'm just somebody that's led a quiet life till now. I'm not a little girl. I was just caught pretty much off guard. It won't happen again."

I had to convince him that I could do whatever he wanted and needed. If he believed that I'm wasn't up to the job, then what? He'd regret offering me this opportunity whether he cared for me or not. I couldn't let that happen, I just couldn't.

"What won't happen again? I was just as scared as you were... but for a different reason... I was scared that I wouldn't be able to protect you, to be there for you... I know we've just met, but... I feel... I feel like we've been together forever. Does that sound crazy?"

"I know that you will find me a much more 'take charge' person than you've seen today, otherwise, you would never have offered me a new life. I promise. You'll have to teach me all that kung-fu."

I put myself forward to him as obviously as I could.

"Whatever you want me to do, whatever you want from me. Just tell me. I'm yours and I'll be yours for as long as you want me. Jimmy, I feel the same way about you. I don't know if it's the excitement of a new life away from here or the thing in the park or having someone like you believe that I'm worthy of attention but I've never felt so alive in my life."

He slipped onto his knees, wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head against me. I was shocked; that a man, any man, would beg me forgiveness... but, this man, this wonderful, courageous, lovable man and what he had already done for me. I cringed at the thought he could be hurt protecting me.

"If they had touched you I would have killed them. I hope that doesn't scare you... turn you away from me. That's just the way I am. I am very protective about my friends... the few that I have and you've become more than that to me. I had to distract them somehow. It will never happen again, I promise.

I'm terrified to think what would have happened if you were there by yourself. Honestly, it scares me to death. I was an idiot. This is the last time either you or I ever go anywhere without our detail."

There was a pause, my imagination conjuring up a picture straight from the Godfather saga. I started to laugh at what I thought was a silly idea then realized he wasn't joking. Our detail... he said it.

His BlackBerry rang and he got up to answer.

"Hello? Yes, mom, that was us... I know... well, at the time there wasn't much I could do... I know... yes, that is the girl... she's here with me now... What do you mean, why? I hope so... I have... I know... I know... I'm sorry... yes... It won't happen again... yes, I've apologized... we're leaving tomorrow or the next day... yes, my plane... no, that's all right... I'm sorry... yes, tomorrow, lunch... thanks for calling... yes, I love you, too... goodbye... thanks for calling."

He turned to me in explanation.

"That was Miriam's mother. I had lunch with her parents yesterday... I talked to her on the phone this morning in Kevin's office; she convinced me to see you and offer to bring you with me to Los Angeles. We're having lunch with them, tomorrow, if that's all right with you."

He gave me his Blackberry.

"Please get Kevin on the phone, will you?"

A minute later he was speaking with his attorney.

"I gave the police your card so you can expect a call from a Lieutenant Hobart... that's right. I think she's OK, I hope she's OK... you can speak to her in a moment... find out for me what happened to the one I put into a coma, will you? Yes, I know he had it coming but just the same... all right... all right... all right... Miss Kaylyn, he wants to speak with you."

He handed the phone back to me. I started to walk over to the corner then remembered his 'no secrets' rule and stayed where I was.

"Yes, Mr. Sales... all right, Kevin... yes, it was... more than you can imagine... I know that now... but, I didn't know... how could I? Not any more... yes, I'm good... no, really, I am... thank you for this opportunity, I'll never forget it... you'll come and see me?"

I looked at Jimmy, motioning a question if he wanted to speak to Kevin again. He shook his head 'no'.

"Goodbye, Mister... Kevin."

I cut the connection and handed the phone back.

"Miss Kaylyn, have you decided what you would like to eat?"

He desperately tried to change the subject and turned away to stare out the windows at the dark waters and the colored lights on the Bay Bridge to the south-east.

"Yes, please... after all the... well, let's just say, excitement, I don't want anything heavy, especially this late. Is a sandwich all right, with maybe a little salad? I don't eat this much, really. Today was very special for me..." in more ways than one... "I'm going to be big as a house if I keep this up."

"Of course, whatever you want, Kaylyn. A little champagne, perhaps? Something to take the edge off today?"

"Jimmy, I don't drink, although... I suppose a little wouldn't hurt, tonight." It might be just what I need to do what I really want to do. God, I want him in my bed kissing me, touching me, loving me.

"Miss Kaylyn, from now on, your life is going to be unbelievable, although, I hope to God not like today. Well, it's been pretty crazy already. Trust me, you and I, we're going to change the world, maybe a little at a time, but, seriously... wait until you see what we've got going on down south. I'm so excited you want to be there with me."

He picked up the room's phone. "Good evening... yes, this is Jim Crowell. Thank you. I would like a club sandwich, a green house salad... just a minute. What dressing do you want with that?"

"Bleu cheese, please."

"Hello? Yes, bleu cheese with that... put it on the side... you have those sourdough croutons, right? an ice cream sundae, heavy on the whipping cream, extra cherries... make that two of everything... yes, thank you... how long? That's fine. Thank you."

He hung up the room phone.

"It'll be about twenty minutes or so. Look, I'm really sorry about what happened. That was something I never expected. I mean, today, a man and a woman should be able to..."

To what, Jimmy? To what? Damn it, stop apologizing.

"When those goddamn... I'm sorry, I usually don't talk like this in front of a lady but the idea that someone so vile as those animals were could possibly think that you were... and what he called you... I'm so sorry."

"Jimmy, stop apologizing... it wasn't your fault. It happened. It's over. That's it.

I'm just glad that you weren't hurt... and I'm damn glad neither was I... There, I said it. OK?

It was scary... I've never been so scared in my life but you protected me... and I'd be dishonest if I was to say I wasn't impressed. If you were trying to impress a girl you succeeded.

I'm never going to forget that... never, ever... as long as I live."

And, if you want me to really thank you, please... please, let me know, damn it.

Whatever he was going to say was interrupted by a knock on the door and he jumped back as if burned. "Just a moment."

He went to the bedroom and got his gun. I gave an audible sigh as he went to the door. As he opened it a cart was rolled in and the food set on the table by the windows.

Jimmy signed for the meal. I sat down and waited.

He put the gun back and went to the table. I could tell he was waiting for me to make a comment about the gun.

I smiled at him and raised my glass to be filled. Jimmy opened the small bottle of champagne he had ordered and poured into the two glasses. Raising his, he said, "Here's to a long, very long special friendship and a most successful business relationship for the two of us."

I raised mine and said, "And to whatever else that's good the future brings for us... and what do the Italians say? 'An evil eye' to the rest."

As we clinked, I wondered what the future would bring. I never expected to have a wonderful lunch at the Wharf, be almost raped and killed a short time later and now sitting in a hotel room just dressed in a bathrobe wearing only the T-shirt of a man I only met a few hours earlier.

What would my parents have said?

I don't know what Daddy would say but Mama would say... what? 'follow your heart, daughter.' Well, that's why I'm here today. Mama followed hers and got me... and I think she regretted it ever since... but that's because he died... what would have happened if they were able to be married? Life would have been so different.

Picking at our food we looked out at the bay twinkling with reflected lights from the city across the bay. There didn't seem much to say about the day... everything had already been said... other than actually saying 'I love you.'

As I was finishing my ice cream, though, he did mention that everyone in his group had morning exercises for an hour, mainly to keep fit but to also counter the good living that he offered. I looked at my sundae, at him and then began to laugh, the first really good laugh of the day after everything.

"I guess I'll have to cut back on these, then... but that's OK since I couldn't afford them before, anyway. You're a bad influence, Jimmy. I'd like to keep calling you, Jimmy, is that all right? You're more a Jimmy than a Jim or a James.

"Miss Kaylyn, after today you can call me anything you want. But remember, when anyone else is around down south, the name is 'Colonel', OK? ...because there's a lot of military work going on at home and so there's going to be a lot of uniforms you're going to have to recognize and sometimes deal with.

The major... she will do most of that but... you never know. And, please, we're not going to tell anyone about today, are we? They're never going to let me hear the end of it, otherwise. Although I think the news might have already reached Los Angeles. They're going to tear me up."

I nodded, smiling at our private joke.

"Wow! It's almost 11 o'clock. I hate to cut this wonderful day short but we need to get you some new clothes tomorrow morning; I suppose you still want to say goodbye to Kevin in person before we have to get on the plane back to LA."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds