• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fetish Training: Lesson 01

Fetish Training: Lesson 01

"Zombies are just so gross" said Claire, wrinkling her nose in distaste. "Always drooling and their faces all a mess...ick" she finished with a tone that suggested the subject was finished. I smiled as I watched her go back to washing the dishes and simultaneously try to pull a strand of dark hair back from her face. She was beautiful, dark hair, light skin, blue eyes that looked gray sometimes, large firm breasts, soft gentle curves. Yes, Claire was beautiful, she was also the perfect sub, not a lifestyle submissive but very interested in learning more. Her training limited to two or three days a week, the rest of the week we were the perfect partners but I was determined to see how far her training could go.

The Next Day

"Sit down" I say, motioning to a kitchen chair set up in the center of the living room. She dutifully sits, crosses her ankles and places her hands in her lap awaiting her instructions, her posture perfect. I smile in spite of myself, she looks like such a lady, but the image is thrown off by the black leather collar and cuffs on her wrists and ankles. I walk behind her and take her hands and fold them behind the chair, interweaving the chain through the back of the chair and locking her cuffs together. I take a small chain and cuff each ankle to a chair leg. I see her eyebrows arch in surprise as I take tape and fasten her knees to the chair legs as well, keeping them spread.

Getting up, I walk over to the television and insert a DVD into the player. I settle onto the couch and fast forward through the previews. Claire looks from the television to me and back again, confused but not allowed to speak. The DVD menu pops up; Night of the Living Dead and I press play. Claire looks doubly confused now, but like a good sub does not speak. I see her mind racing to work this out, finally watch the dawning of understanding as she thinks back to the conversation last night when I asked her why she wouldn't have sex with me until I'd removed all traces of my zombie costume on Halloween. Once I see the dawning comprehension I stand up and walk over to her, standing near her;

"Oh yes, I will train you to like zombies" I say, smiling broadly as the intro blares in the background. "Over the next few weeks I will condition you with zombie films and see if I can't turn this into a fetish for you". She wrinkles her nose in response but doesn't say a word. I kneel in front of her; "You are not to take your eyes from the screen for any length of time, not even to look at me" I instruct. "Do you understand?" I ask.

"Yes Master" she replies. Eyes focused determinedly on the screen.

"Good" I say as I run my fingers up her legs, tracing delicate patterns on the inside of her knee.

I walk behind the chair and begin to stroke her hair, she smiles and leans into it but keeps her eyes on the screen, uninterested in the film. As the first zombie makes its appearance I lean in and kiss her ear, her breathing catches for a second but then resumes a bit faster. I slowly suck on her earlobe, nibbling softly and hear a small moan catch in her throat. By the time the zombies are attacking the citizens I have moved in front of her, taking one of her nipples into my mouth. She closes her eyes for a split second and leans her head back in pleasure as I run my tongue over the barbell in her left nipple. With lightning speed I slap her clit hard with my hand

"Eyes on the screen!" I yell.

"S-s-sorry master" she stutters. "It just felt so good". I slap her clit again.

"No excuses" I bellow.

"Of course. I'm sorry Master" she says, lowering her head but keeping her eyes on the screen.

Convinced she won't disobey me again I return to her nipple. My tongue swirls around it, I suck hard, then gently. I alternate between soft gentle strokes and hard fast flicks that make it hard and her breath come fast. I begin to kiss my way down her belly.

"What's happening in the movie?" I ask, my face pressed against her abdomen as I kiss my way down.

"The girl is hiding in the house, and the guy is protecting her, and there were people in the basement and..." she gasps and breaks off as I run my tongue over her clit.

"Keep watching" I mumble as I run my tongue over her clit again. Her pussy is wet, juices have begun to pool on the wooden seat of the chair. I dip a finger in the puddle and bring it to my mouth, sucking the sweet juice off then sliding my wet finger up and down her slit. She squirms and moans, spreading her legs as far as she can with them tied to the chair. My finger slips between the warm silky folds of her pussy lips and she moans softly as I caress her, slipping just the tip of my finger inside her. She groans and wriggles, attempting to slide more of my finger inside her, but I move my hand so she never gets more than just the fingertip, her warm juices dripping down my finger.

"Are you enjoying the film?" I ask in a husky voice as I slide my fingertip back and forth inside her.

"Yesssss" she moans, eyes glazed but still staring at the television.

"Good girl" I whisper and I drive my finger inside her and listen to her scream in pleasure as I twist my finger inside her.

"Tell me you love the zombie movie" I command as I push my finger towards her bellybutton, battering the inside of her.

"Yes, I love this movie" she groans and I force a second, and third finger inside her tight orifice. She bucks against the chair as I twist my fingers cruelly inside her. "I looooooooove zombie movies" she moans as I continue working my fingers in and out of her slippery hole. After an hour of my turning her on, I know she is aching for relief and an orgasm can't be far off.

"Eyes on the TV." I whisper as I turn my fingers inside her to get a better angle and I lean forward and draw her hard clit into my mouth, sucking hard. She bucks and screams in pleasure, gasping for air as she fights her orgasm.

"I fucking love zombie movies" she begins gasping as I continue sucking on her erect little nub, my fingers banging their way towards her bellybutton. "I fucking love zombie movies" she repeats, over and over until I finally feel her body surrender to the orgasm that crashes over her. I pull my fingers out of her trembling body and turn to the television just in time to see the credits begin playing. I smile smugly to myself thinking about how lesson one has been a complete success and it won't be too long before I have myself a little zombie loving whore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fetish Training: Lesson 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds