• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • MaidSally Episode 01

MaidSally Episode 01

My position as a full time maid and servant is unique. I live some of my days as a man, but when at home with my Master, I live mostly as a cross dressing maid. My master (Also referred to as Mr. G.) has owned me for sometime now, and I don't mind as he keeps me quite well taken care of and he insures my life is always exciting. He will use me anyway he wishes and also gives me frequently to friends or strangers to use as they desire. His discipline is frequent and he expects me to perform flawlessly at all things. He chooses my outfits for me and will take me shopping in boy or gurl mode to find decadent and sexy things for me. It is not unusual for him to have me model these items in the store for him, or anyone else that takes interest. More than once I have been taken by him or a store clerk right there in the dressing room. But other encounters also happen.

The following is one such event that happened recently.

When leaving in the late afternoon for a meeting, my master laid out a very revealing "maid" outfit for me to wear. It was a lacy top that would allow my fake but realistic breasts to show through, covered by a tight fitting corset. The skirt was a frilly "tu-tu" type that would be very easy to see through. I did not see any panties, so I took that to mean I was not to wear any. The skirt was just long enough to cover the tip of my nice cock in its normal state. (Mr G. hates me to call it my clitty. He says a cock is a cock and mine is a nice one LOL) I did not know what would happen if I became excited and erect as the short skirt was not long enough to keep a hard cock covered. There were white thigh high stockings with little white bows and cute rounded black shoes with elevated soles and 5 inch heels. My platinum blonde bob style wig lay atop the clothing.

I showered and made sure all my skin was velvety smooth (any razor stubble would invoke a serious whipping followed by salt scrub pressed into my burning ass cheeks with a few more whacks to infuse the salt and make the punishment quite clear). I dressed, put on makeup, my wig, shoes etc. I then lay out on the bed, the things my Master always likes to have ready for him when he comes home. This includes wrist and ankle cuffs, a leash, a large wide leather paddle, a beaded whip, and two dildos, one about 7 inches long, the other thicker one that was at least 10 inches long. Then I got started on my normal household chores.

Shortly after starting to work around the house, my master called.

"Sally", he started, "I have someone coming over this evening to look at a painting that I wish to sell. His name is Robert and he will be there around 7:00. I will be running a little late, so show him in, provide him with a drink and anything else he needs to be comfortable until I arrive."

"Yes Master" I replied.

I continued doing some of my chores until the buzzer rang promptly at 7:00. I went to the door which was actually one flight of stairs down from the main living room which was on the second floor for a better view of the surrounding hills. I opened the door and found a very nice looking man of about 55 standing there. I smiled, curtsied and introduced myself.

"Hello, you must be Robert. I am Sally. Mr G. is running late and he told me to show you in and provide you whatever you wish or need until he arrives."

Robert thanked me and complimented me on my sexy outfit as I showed him in and asked him to follow me up stairs.

I knew as I swayed up the stairs that my very short tu-tu and no underpants must be leaving nothing of my round ass to the imagination. I wondered if he noticed the pink tone of my cheeks from last night's spanking which I received for not having the correct CD in the player for my master when he got home. I felt my cock start to harden forcing the tip closer to the seam of my short skirt.

I showed Robert to the couch and asked what I could provide him to drink. He asked for red wine. I asked him to come and look at the choices on the wine rack at the other end of the room. He followed me over and we pulled the bottles out one at a time looking at the labels. He was pressed close to me and as we looked at bottles, he placed his hand on by waist just above my skirt and pulled me even closer. Our faces were inches apart, but we just discussed the wines and finally he picked a bottle which I opened and poured him a glass.

"Will you join me Sally?" Robert asked.

"I am not allowed to drink when Mr. G is not here." I responded.

"But didn't Mr. G tell you do what I asked?"

"Well, that is true sir, so if you insist, then I must join you". And I poured myself a glass of the wine.

"Robert, I must finish a few things before Mr. G gets home, or I will be in big trouble. Mr. G. is very strict and he will not take kindly if I am not done with my chores. Please make yourself comfortable and I will finish up."

Robert sat back down on the sofa, and I gave him the control for the music system and I continued with my work. I had done everything except vacuum, clean the hardwood floor and dust in this room, so I proceeded with those things. I strolled around dusting knowing my skimpy outfit had to be exciting to Robert. I bent and moved in a seductive manner at all times, as this is how my master insisted I work. When dusting a large wide table, I was forced to lean way over, lifting my skirt, and I am sure exposing my ass nicely. I used a wide mop to apply cleaner to the hardwood floor next. In some spots, I kneeled down and used a towel to scrub stubborn spots from the floor directly. I am certain my skirt lifted showing my ass and probably my now semi hard cock clearly to Robert.

I then vacuumed the few rugs, again moving very seductive, making wide steps exposing everything. My cock became more and more excited and I felt cold air on the tip and surmised it must be peaking out from my skirt now.

As I moved by Robert, I also noticed a huge bulge that had developed in his pants. His eyes followed my every move as I pranced around the room.

In my excitement, I bumped the upright vacuum hard into a small end table causing a small vase to fall to the floor where it broke into several pieces. Oh no, I thought this was going to be bad when Mr G found out. I used a small broom to pick up the pieces and was just dumping them out, when the phone rang.

"Sally, it looks like I am going to be delayed for several hours. Please convey my apology to Robert. Also take him into the bedroom and show him the painting that is right over the bed. That is the one he is interested in."

I shuddered at that thought, remembering the items all lay out on the bed for my Master to use on me later. I also got up the nerve to tell him about the vase.

"Master, I must confess, just a few moments ago, I was clumsy and I broke the blue vase on the small table."

My Master told me sternly, "Sally that was a very nice vase. I must make you understand that being clumsy is not acceptable. I would say that vase is going to cost you 30 hard swats. But I am not there to give them to you. So what I want you to do it is to get the punishment belt and ask Robert if he can inflict those swats on you now. Otherwise you will have too long to forget about the reason for your punishment. Ask Robert to give you 30 hard swats now, and I will provide you with 30 more later when I get home. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master"

I hung up the phone and informed Robert about Mr. G. not being her for several hours. I told him I would show him the painting, but first told him about Mr. G's request for him to punish me for breaking the vase. He smiled brightly and said he would gladly fulfill my punishment for Mr. G.

I went to a small cupboard and pulled out a leather belt that was folded back double with the loose ends taped tightly together. I also pulled out a jar of the salt scrub that was a requirement of all spankings. I explained the punishment procedure to Robert.

"I am to get ½ of the swats first. Then you should rub in some of this salt scrub and apply the remaining swats. If the punishment is not rough enough, I would have to admit that to Mr. G. and he will more than likely double the punishment later.

"I will try to do it correctly Sally" Robert replied.

I then went to a small padded foot table, placed a pillow on the ground for my knees, and laid face down on the table with my ass exposed completely. There were two Velcro straps on the lower corners of the table that I instructed Robert to use to secure my hands. Another longer strap on the opposite side was used to wrap and secure both of my legs. Once the straps were tied, I was helpless to squirm or move.

Robert asked if I was ready, and he then pulled my skirt up completely to expose my ass. I squinted with anticipation and then the first blow hit. It was way too light for what my Master would insist on. I told this to Robert and he swung again harder this time, but still light. Again I said it needed to be harder and neither of those could count. The belt came slapping back again and this time it was hard and stinging.

"That is about the minimum Mr G. will accept. We can count them now" I said to Robert.

Now he knew how hard to hit and he started to slap the belt into my ass. Probably because I did not cry out each time, he hit harder with each swing of the belt. By the time he got to 15, he was hitting very hard and I was actually starting to winch with pain.

"That was 15, now you must apply the salt" I informed Robert.

Robert picked up the jar of the wet salty compound and I could feel him start to rub it onto my cheeks. It took a moment, but then the salt started to work and I winched with the pain. I tried to move, but the restraints held me. The pain was severe and stinging. Robert probably took longer and applied more salt than my Master normally would, so the pain was worse than normal.

I did not have to tell Robert what was next. He massaged the salt deep into my skin, rubbing it roughly to enhance the tenderness and pain. He then picked back up the belt. He looked at me with kind of a grin and then "Whack" the belt slammed across one of my ass cheeks. I yelled out in pain. The belt was driving the salt deep and the pain was almost unbearable. Another hit on the other cheek. Again I cried out. Now Robert starting smacking my stinging ass cheeks in rapid succession. My ass was on fire. Tears were running down my cheeks and I was sobbing. He hit harder and harder counting off the swats. I could see my tears running off my face and onto the floor below.

Robert got to 15 and I thought it was finally over. But then I saw him reach back further than ever and apply one more vicious hit that drove me nearly through the table. I was certain I would be blistered severely.

He now rubbed my ass in an attempt to sooth it, but that only made the salt work into the new wounds. I screamed out again. Robert decided my punishment was enough and he undid the straps and lifted me up. He reached out and used a finger to dry the tears. He was very close now and he pulled me close and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Now we should see that painting" he said as our lips parted.

With my ass still stinging, I led Robert into the master bedroom. I showed him the paining above the bed, but his eyes fell to the items lying on the bed.

"I laid those out for Mr G. to use later", I told him blushing about the items including the large dildo.

"How does he use these cuffs on you Sally?" Robert asked as he picked one up examining it.

I showed him how the smaller ones fit around my wrists and the larger ones around my ankles. He attached them all just to see how they fit. I then showed him the preset ropes on the bed. They were set up for two different positions. In the first position, I would be held face down bent over the edge like I was on the table with my arms stretched and secured to two ropes that came up over each side and snapped onto the cuffs with carabineers. My legs would then be spread widely to each side corner and secured to straps that were attached to each corner leg.

I explained the second position showing Robert the pulleys that were secured to the beamed ceiling. My wrists would be spread out wide and secured to each corner of the padded headboard. The ropes running through the overhead pulleys would be secured to my ankles and then pulled tight lifting my legs high into the air. I told him that Mr G usually pulled them tight enough that he could place a pillow under my bottom.

I also told him that position one was sometimes used for spanking also, but position two was only used for other things including My master fucking me with the dildos or himself, or on occasion watching as one of his friends would fuck me. Robert looked a little stunned, but also excitement shown on his face.

As I was explaining things, I turned and bumped Roberts arm spilling the wine from the glass he had carried into the room. The wine spilled onto his shirt and slacks and some onto the floor. Uh oh. This was bad. Roberts's pants were bad enough, but the carpeting would require additional punishment.

"Oh no, Robert, let me get those pants off you". I helped to pull down Roberts pants and as I did his rigid cock jumped right out nearly hitting me in the face. I pulled them clear off as Robert removed his shirt. I took them to the bath and used a wet cloth to dab off the wine. I came back with the same cloth and worked on the carpet.

"Looks to me like at least a 40 swat spill Sally." Robert said sarcastically.

I winched, knowing my ass was already so sore, but I replied that he was right and I should be punished.

But as I rubbed the wine from the carpet, Robert moved to me, and reached and pulled my face up and pressed his cock to my lips. I parted my lips and engulfed his cock. His cock was larger than mine, and I slid it in and out getting it deeper into my mouth with each stroke. I sucked for a while, but he stopped me and told me he better take care of the swats.

He pushed me roughly to the bed and bent me over. He must have paid attention when I was explaining the ropes, because he secured me quickly. He pulled the ropes tight on my wrists and legs spreading me wide over the end of the bed.

Without asking, Robert picked up the wide leather paddle and starting slapping my ass hard. This was harder than before, but thankfully the wider paddle lessened the pain. He applied at least 20 hard swats. My ass hurt so much that it was almost numb. I saw Robert reach for the beaded whip and a moment later I felt it dig into my ass. I screamed louder than ever. The beads tore into my skin. Robert slapped the whip a dozen or so times and then rubbed my cheeks. The remaining salt was again shoved into the now new wounds causing me to shudder with pain. I did not know if I could take much more, but I realized my cock was rock hard and I felt as if I was ready to cum.

I could not tell what was happening but suddenly a new feeling hit me. Then I realized that Robert had picked up one of the candles that I had lit early in the evening and he poured the hot liquid wax onto my stinging sore ass. I nearly died, but I also exploded. My cum pumped from my cock onto the bedspread beneath me. I quivered several times ejecting what I would guess was a huge load of cum. Robert could tell what I had done, and he reached between my legs and under me and scooped up the wet cum. He put his hand to my lips and told me to suck up my own cum.

As I was doing so, I felt the cool sensation of lube being applied to my opening. A moment later and Robert placed his cock against my anus and pushed. He worked back and forth until his cock slid deeper and deeper into me. I was spent from just cumming, but he was not going to let me up until he was done. He kept working until I assumed he was fully inside me and then he pumped away for several minutes. As he pumped me hard, he rubbed my ass which was still on fire from the whipping, the salt and the hot wax.

I thought he would finish with me in this position, but he stopped suddenly and he undid the straps and lifted me to the bed.

"I want to try position two" he said breathing hard with his hard cock throbbing.

I slid to the headboard as I had done many times and clipped my hands to the rings on the headboard while Robert attached the ropes to my ankles. He then pulled the ropes tight and I was hoisted until my ass was several inches off the bed. Robert slid a pillow under me and without hesitating he moved to me and plunged his cock back into me.

Robert fucked me hard in this position for what seemed like an hour. I could see his huge 9 inches slide into me to the base over and over. Back and forth, back and forth he rocked. He had my cock in his hand as he pumped causing it to come back to life. Eventually he started moaning and tensioning and I knew he was close to cumming. He suddenly pulled out his cock and moved over me pointing his cock at my waiting lips as it exploded. He exploded a massive amount of cum onto my face, and into my parted lips. I swallowed what I could. Robert pumped his massive cock until a dozen or so streams had pulsed from it. He then plunged his cock into my mouth and I sucked any remaining cum I could from it. A moment later he pulled back and out and lowered down and engulfed my mouth with his. We kissed deeply and enjoyed the taste of his cum.

After a long kissing session, Robert finally moved off me and released the tension on the ropes. Everything about me hurt, but I was happy. Robert helped me up and we straightened things up before he got dressed and left. I let Robert out and then returned to the bedroom where I curled up and fell asleep. I awoke to a soft stroking hand on my buttocks. My Master was home. He picked up the largest of the dildos, showed it to me and smiled. My night might not be over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • MaidSally Episode 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 417 milliseconds