• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily Ch. 02

Emily Ch. 02

Working out has paid off and I am grateful to have been able to support Emily's weight against me. I feel her balance returning as the orgasm subsides. Slowly, I shift my hand away from her cunt to wrap around her back and hold her to me with both arms while her breathing returns to normal. I feel her weight lessen as her legs get their strength back. My hand and shirt cuff are soaked and even outside the smell of sex is intoxicatingly strong.

"Thank you," she breathes into my chest. "Thank you, Master."

I can feel how tired she is. She must have been holding that tension, that specific fantasy, in check for a long time. But she still calls me "master", indicating that she is still playing the game. I brush her cheek and feel moisture. Is she weeping?

"Oh, Master, thank you."

I kiss the top of her head. "Are you ready to show how grateful you are for being allowed to cum?"

She turns her face up to meet my gaze and I see that her eyes are moist, perhaps steamy, over a radiant smile. Her cheeks are so flush, her lips so full. Forget the smell of sex, it is desire that wafts to my senses like hot brandy.

"Yes, Master"

The day is too beautiful to go inside, but the deck is the wrong setting. "Follow," I instruct and start walking around the side of the house to the back where the grass is still soft and comfortable underfoot. I slow and turn around to find her right behind me, walking with her hands clasped behind her back. She stops and stands with her shoulders back and her feet spread at about the distance they were spread on the porch. She has thrown herself into it and remembers the rules as she learns them.

I begin with a simple command. She had asked to be commanded. "Unbutton my shirt."

She steps forward and quickly works her way down my buttons. I pull the shirt off and hand it to her.

"Fold it and put it down out of the way."

She folds my shirt and places it a few feet away on the ground.

"Remove my pants."

Her hands caress above my belt for a moment, then move to unbuckle me. She pulls my pants down slowly, her eyes locked on the bulge in my trousers. Since I was already barefoot, she slips each leg off. I stop her as she starts to fold my jeans.

"Remove the belt and hand it to me," I command. I watch her lusty expression mix with a touch of apprehension as she pulls the leather strap free from the belt loops. I take the belt from her, holding it by the buckle, and let it hang by my side. She stacks my folded jeans with my shirt.

She faces me and I loop the belt about her neck and through the buckle so that it hangs loose like a neckties.

"Hold onto that for me"

"Yes, Master"

"Remove my boxers"

Emily kneels before me and spreads her knees, remembering her initial position in this encounter. I watch from above, looking down at her upturned face, through her cleavage, down her body kissed by the early afternoon sunlight to her exposed cunt being tickled by the lawn. She leans forward and, pulling the waistband out in the front, reaches in touching my swollen cock just enough to guide my boxers down around it. Her touch is electric and my cock pulses and jumps. Her face remains turned up staring at my cock, looking away only long enough to fold and stack. She then folds her arms behind her back and waits.

I remember her mouth on my finger and say, "Show me how much pleasure you can give me with your mouth, Slave."

"Yes, Master," she says rising up on her knees and shifting until her nose is level with the head of my cock. Her face and eyes turn up. I see the fire growing there again. "Thank you, Master," she breaths heavily. The hot breath in her words pour across the shaft of my cock causing it to jump and bounce, tapping the bridge of her nose.

Emily dips her head sideways and flicks her tongue out to lick just above where my cock and balls meet, watching me. I put my hands on my hips to give them a place to rest that doesn't obstruct the view. Head still tilted to the side, she opens her mouth and runs her tongue lightly up the shaft. My arousal is so high that every touch is a torrent of pleasure and joy. She stops short of the swollen head with a smile of mischief and lust. Her natural beauty magnified by the joy radiating from her face. She breaths hotly over the pulsing head of my cock and I let a quiet moan escape through half closed eyes.

I feel her thumb and one finger wrap lightly about the base of my cock. Looking down to see the top of her head and feel her breath surrounding me. I am just inside her mouth without touching anything. Her tongue barely touches just below the head and slides up slowly past the slit, gathering the precum collecting there. She pulls her head back and licks her lips with a quiet "mmmmm". I watch her tongue circle about her lips broadly a couple of times.

Emily purses her glistening lips and slowly presses them against the tip of my throbbing cock. Torturously slow, she tilts her head from side to side and uses her pursed lips to buff the tip of my cock. Her other hand comes up to support my balls and I feel a finger pressing lightly into the little hollow just under the scrotum. I had been tormentingly close to coming, but now the immediate need recedes a little. I've only known a couple of women that knew how to do that.

But while the urgency to cum has receded, the pleasure increases. Emily moans and her lips loosen just enough that as she slowly bobs her head forward I feel her vibrating lips slide tightly down around the slickened cock head. Emily holds me there for what seems like an eternity. She sucks her cheeks in and moans again, the head of my cock engulfed in vibrating flesh and washed by her soft tongue playing skillfully around it.

Now she begins a slow bobbing motion. Her motions aren't large, but she sinks her hot mouth down on to me a little more each time until half of my cock is buried in her mouth.

I reach down and use my hands to gather her long, bright hair away from her face so that I can see. I hold her hair loosely in pigtails between my thumbs and index fingers, the rest of my fingers touching the side of her head just above her ears. I do not want to interfere with her skillfully ministrations, though the urge to tighten my grip and take control is growing.

I feel her tongue massage the underside of my cock and she slides down another inch until I bump into the back of her throat. She holds me there for a moment, moaning, and then begins to back off of me while gripping the base and ever so gently pushing down.

I moan, "Slave, stick your ass out so I can get a better view of that magnificent ass while you suck my cock."

I shift backwards just a few inches, causing Emily to lean forward more. I watch the muscles in her back engage and my eyes rest on the beautiful pale lines of her hips and ass.

Emily's head begins to bob down my cock again and I say, "You *will* swallow my cock into your throat, Slave."

Emily moans in response. I feel the back of her throat and she sticks her tongue out while swallowing. My cock slides forward just a little but then she gags and backs off. Emily suckles there for a moment, just shy of her gag reflex.

I growl, "Slave, put your hands behind your back."

Emily whimpers around my cock and complies. I take a breath and gather myself. I feel my cock relax just a little. I coil my hips backward every so slightly and tighten my grip in her hair.

"Again"

Emily moans as her head slides the last tiny bit. I feel her relax, stick her tongue out and swallow the head of my cock without gagging. I uncoil my hips and relax the last couple of inches into her throat until her lips are pressed against my body, relishing the moment and every sensation.

I rock my hips back slowly, a little less than half the length that I have buried in her throat, and then plant myself again. Her throat feels so amazingly tight. I pump her throat with my cock one more time, slowly, deliciously, and then withdraw into her mouth. She gasps for breath through her nose, but never releases the suction grip on my cock until I pull all the way out of her mouth and she gasps though slobbering lips, "YES!"

I rub my well-lubricated cock against her lips and cheeks rudely, enjoying the look of her mouth and face covered in slick oral fluids.

I question, "'Yes' what?" and crouch in front of her. I tighten the belt about her neck to fit like a collar and leash and then reach forward to rub my fingers against her cunt, swollen and slick with desire. She tries to press back against my hand, but I withdraw it to my lips and lick my fingers.

Inhaling her feral perfume, "I see that you're enjoying this quite a bit. But 'yes' what?"

My hand reaches back out and I rub the steaming flesh that parts under my fingers.

"Let me suck your cock, Master. I need your cock in my mouth." Emily moans wantonly, "Use my mouth, Master. Please use my slave mouth for your pleasure. Please." another moan and a shudder overwhelms her speech for a moment. "Please use your slave's mouth, Master. Fuck your slave's mouth. Please"

I stand and gather her flaxen locks in one hand. I rub my cock against her cheeks, around her mouth, across her opening lips and into her mouth.

"Suck," I command. Her lips wrap about me and I feel her mouth tighten. Holding her head the way I might hold her hips, I begin to make love to her mouth. Slowly, I pump just the head in and almost all the way out of her hungry mouth a few times. Now a few deeper thrusts, still slow. Her moans and the look of lust on her face tell me that she is enjoying having her mouth fucked almost as much as I am enjoying fucking it.

"Slave, play with your self. But do NOT cum without permission." I pull out of her mouth, "Do you understand?"

She responds immediately, "Yes, Master," with her hands darting down between her thighs.

I thrust my hard cock back into her eager mouth and take long, slow strokes while she moans and pants beneath me. She has drool dripping from her chin. Not only does she not care, she is enjoying it.

I shift back, causing her to lean forward enough that her throat and mouth are close to being aligned. I reach one hand around to cup her throat and chin. She senses my intention and as my next stroke reaches the back of her mouth she relaxes and swallows me all the way down into her tight, slut throat. Even with her mouth pressed to me I find myself trying to thrust even further forward. I want to get even deeper into this magnificently tight hole.

I fuck her throat for a few strokes and back out just far enough for her to breath. She gasps for breath through her nose and the thick saliva leaking out around my cock. I push her head back down. She gags a little this time, but I don't care and thrust into her throat like it was cunt. I fuck her mouth with long strokes that draw me out to the last inch and plunge back in to the root. She struggles to breathe and her head tries to jerk involuntarily away, but Emily never stops working her own cunt and moaning so I hold her firmly.

I need to cum soon. I pull out of her mouth and she actually growls in protest like an animal. Her eyes are wild and I see that she is only making the lightest touches to her cunt. She hangs her mouth open and tries to thrust it back onto my cock. I hold her still and she whines in supplication.

"Put your hands behind your back, Slave"

The beast that was Emily whimpers but fails to respond. Using the handful of hair in my hand, I push her down onto her knees and forward so that she is folded up against the ground. She doesn't resist.

"I said," My voice is stern, "put your hands behind your back." I pause for effect before clearly and deliberately adding, "Slave."

Emily places her hands behind her back and I pull her up by her hair to a kneeling position. I had no idea that she liked it this rough. I check the belt just to be sure it hasn't some how gotten too tight and restricted her blood flow, but it's fine.

"Pleasepleaseplease," she pants. Not quite back to verbal yet, it seems.

"'Please' what, Slave?" I reach down and slap her on the flank. The sting causes her eyes to flutter for a moment and she takes a long, deep breath.

"Relax. Breath."

"I'm trying not to cum. Please, I'm trying but I need to cum so badly," she whimpers, "Master"

"After I cum, then you may cum"

Her eyes light up. Apparently even in this state she is capable of making rapid assessments and associations.

"Master. Please. I want to make you cum so badly. Please let me swallow your cum, Master"

I let go of her and stand back up "You may suck me off, Slave, but hold my cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow"

"Thank you, Master." Her hands and mouth eagerly fly to my cock. Done teasing, her own release tied to my own, she sucks me into her mouth and I feel her mouth and tongue working madly around and just behind the head while her hands gently twist and stroke the well lubricated shaft.

"You are an amazing cocksucker, Slave"

She pulls her face off of my cock for just long enough to say "Thank you, Master."

Before long I give up on holding back. She senses my pending orgasm and starts to hum loudly. The vibration pushes me over the top. I grab my own head to avoid interrupting whatever it is that Emily is doing and with a loud grunt and growl I feel the pressure flow through my balls and cock to where it is finally released in a torrent into her waiting mouth. Her tongue never stops its mad dance and her hands keep twisting even after I finish pumping cum. I grab her head and fuck her lips and mouth with a series of short, fast thrusts that slow as the final sensations wind down. She coughs trying to hold my cum in her mouth. When I pull my cock out I see that my cock as well as her lips and chin are covered with a foamy mix of spit and cum. I wipe sloppy cock off on her cheeks.

"Open your mouth."

She opens her mouth obediently to show that she kept most of it in her mouth.

"Swallow."

Emily closes her mouth and swallows.

"Spread you legs so that I can watch you make yourself cum. Cum for me, Slave"

"Thank you, Master"

She lies back in the grass with her knees up and spread giving me a wonderful view of her engorged cunt. One hand works her clit while the other thrusts two fingers into her greedy hole and churns then about. In only a few seconds she starts moaning and arching her back. Gasps and grunts of pleasure are the music that escape her cum covered lips. She lets out a howl and I watch three, then four fingers pump furiously in and out of her hungry cunt. After a few minutes she starts to quiet down and then she just lies there, with her eyes mostly closed catching her breath.

I sit beside her and kiss her on the forehead. I'm wondering how she will react to all this when the fantasy and lust subside.

She looks up at me smiling and whispers, "Thank you, Master."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds