• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dual Submissions Ch. 03

Dual Submissions Ch. 03

12

IF YOU ARE NOT 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE NOW! THIS STORY IS FOR ADULTS ONLY AND CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT, INCLUDING RAPE, ABUSE, AND BREAST PLAY. IT IS SIMPLY FANTASY AND IN NO WAY CONDOLES THE ABUSE OF WOMEN. IT IS HERE FOR PLEASURE ONLY.

*

Tracy was again pampered, bathed, and provided with perfume. Two women spent almost an hour just applying makeup to her face and fixing her hair into a tight pony tail. Once they were done, another woman came in and handed Tracy some clothes. The clothes consisted of a black, lace bra, black thongs, thigh-hi stockings, black high-heels with ankle straps, mid-thigh length black skirt and a loose fitting white wrap around blouse. Tracy was left alone to dress. After dressing, Tracy viewed herself in the mirror. She looked great. At only 5 feet, the short skirt and loose fitting white wrap around blouse showed off her ass and 36C breasts. Tracy hoped Master would be pleased. Tracy reached up and stroked her collar as she waited.

Once dressed, Tracy was joined by Mistress Michele who explained what the evening would be like.

"Master will test you to see if you truly know your place as a slave slut," Michele admonished. "If you fail, I will be punished. . .then I will punish you."

With those words Tracy was led back to the Master's living room. Once there, she only waited a few moments until Master arrived, dressed the same, all black. Master never spoke, he walked by Tracy and out of the room. Tracy followed behind him as Master walked through the house, outside and to a club next door. Tracy figured that they must be in back of the house since she never saw the club when she arrived.

Inside the club, Tracy stood at Master's side. Tracy could see that it was a "gentlemen's" club, or an up-scale strip club. Tracy surmised that it must be a very exclusive strip club as the men all appeared to be well-dressed. Tracy glanced to the stage where a girl, no more than 20 danced seductively in only a thong. Her tits were small, but firm and her ass was the same. Tracy was 33 and felt self-conscious at the young girl's appearance as she stripped.

As the girl left the stage, Master took Tracy by the arm and pointed at the stage. Tracy realized he wanted her to go on stage and strip. Tracy remembered Mistress Michele's words and slowly climbed onto the stage and straightened her skirt as the music started. Because of the bright lights, Tracy could not see the crowd. She was very nervous but found herself pushing her chest forward to display her tits. Thomas always told her that was her best feature. As the music started, Tracy slowly unwrapped her blouse and unbuttoned the front. As Tracy pulled off the blouse, she squeezed her tits together and cupped each breasts with her hands. Tracy could not see the Master because of the lights, but hoped this was pleasing him.

Next, Tracy turned around so that her ass was facing the crowd and slowly lowered the zipper on the back of the skirt. She could hear the applause and hollers as she teased the men. Tracy shifted her hips left and right until the skirt feel to the floor. Tracy leaned over at the waist, keeping her legs straight and removed the skirt from both legs. She looked back over her shoulder and thought she saw Master talking with two or three men in the corner and watching her. This excited Tracy and she straightened up and turned to face the crowd. Tracy waited, teasing the men as they yelled to see her tits. She reached behind her and unclipped the clasp holding the bra up. Tracy cupped both breasts with her hands and jiggled them about a little with the bra still covering them. The club was in a fury to see her tits. Tracy felt her pussy growing wet as she let the bra fall to the ground. She tweaked both her nipples causing them to sting with pleasure as the applause grew. The music ended and Tracy gathered her clothes and saw the Master motioning her to join him. Tracy realized she would not be allowed to dress.

When she joined Master he was standing with four men, two black, two white. As Tracy approached she heard Master mentioned something about a "private" show. Tracy started to cover her breasts as she slowly approached the five men. Her Master gave her a stern stare and Tracy dropped her hands and her head. It had been a week and as she approached Tracy tried to reason why she would subject herself to the Master. With each step, her firm tits bounced and as Tracy thought about resisting, she could feel the wetness against her thighs as her cunt lips swelled in anticipation. Tracy could not resist the lust she saw in the four strangers eyes. However, Master still looked upset. . .

Thomas parked the car in front of the mansion and was surprised there was no one outside. It had been a week and it was now time to retrieve his wife Tracy. Thomas hoped that this Master did his job well and Tracy was now a submissive slut who would do anything Thomas told her. Thomas knocked hard on the large door and a female voice beckoned him inside.

"I'm here for Tracy," Thomas stuttered out.

Thomas stared directly at Michele and Samantha. Both wore only a small, leather teddy that was cut to expose their ample breasts and shaved cunts. Thomas noticed the women wore high heels with ankle straps and each was wearing a collar studded with diamonds. Michele was the most striking with breasts that were at least a size 42D. Thomas felt the bulge in his pants growing, straining at the zipper as Michele and Samantha both approached.

"What's your hurry," Michele cooed directly into Thomas' ear.

Thomas swallowed hard and did not move as Samantha unbuckled his pants and wormed her hand down inside his underwear. She found his thick tool, hard, erect and Thomas gasped and swallowed hard as Samantha wrapped her hand around it. While Samantha slowly jacked off Thomas, Michele opened his shirt and was tweaking his nipples. Thomas gave in and turned planting his mouth directly onto Michele's full, red lips. Samantha pushed his pants and underwear down the floor and knelt down in front of Thomas. As Samantha wrapped her lips around his cock, Thomas moaned into Michele's mouth. Michele stripped off Thomas's shirt and he willingly stepped out of his pants and underwear. Michele's hands were tantalizing Thomas in ways he never imagined. One hand caressed his bare buttocks and probed his anal opening while the other abused his nipples, pinching and pulling. While doing all this, Michele's tongue was exploring every crevice of Thomas's mouth.

Samantha's mouth now succeeded in making Thomas's cock glisten with saliva. She used her hand to cupped his balls and squeeze them gently. There was little resistance in Thomas, as it had been over a week since he fucked Tracy and the thought of having a submissive slut do his bidding all week left him at a heightened state of excitement. Samantha felt the cock throb and swell in her mouth and looked up at Michele and winked giving her the signal. . .

"So," Master directed at Tracy, "you were tempted to cover your tits."

"Yes, Master," Tracy responded, "I'm sorry."

"These men are going to fuck you, right here, right now," Master ordered.

"No," Tracy said defiantly.

"That will cost you. You have not only disobeyed, but have embarrassed me in front of my associates," Master spat angrily.

With those words Tracy felt the pain in her neck from the collar that she experienced the first day. Within seconds she was on her hands and knees begging the Master to stop. The pain subsided and Tracy slumped to the floor. Master said his goodbyes to his associates, apologizing as they left. He reached down and roughly grabbed Tracy by the arms lifting her up. Tracy's clothes were left on the floor where she fell as Master pulled her through the crowed, out of the building and back into his home.

"You think your husband cares, you think your husband isn't doing the same things," Master demanded.

Tracy was sobbing and recalled how Thomas had left her there. But Tracy was conflicted, she liked being fucked in every hole, she liked playing the slut, why did she refuse? Tracy tried to keep up and was terrified at the punishment that awaited her.

Tracy was shocked when Master pulled her past the room that was used to punish her before. Instead he shoved her into a small, dark room that contained a window. Tracy saw Thomas standing in front of Samantha and Michele. Tracy's mouth dropped open when she saw that Thomas was essentially naked except for his shoes and Samantha was devouring his cock. Tracy looked closer at the pleasure revealed in his eyes as Thomas continued the long, wet kiss with Michele and her hands roamed his body. Tracy turned toward the Master with tears in her eyes.

"Keep watching," Master ordered.

Thomas was gasping for breath; he was about to explode in Samantha's mouth. Thomas could feel his cum swelling in his balls and starting its run through his cock. Michele worked her finger in and out of his ass providing more stimuli. Suddenly, Thomas felt the tightening around his cock and a sharp pain. He thought Samantha bit him and jerked away, but the pain in his cock continued. Thomas pulled his mouth from Michele's lips to protest just as the pain became almost unbearable. Michele quickly placed the collar around his neck and clamped it shut. Thomas did not care as he grabbed his hard cock the pain shot through his groin and into his ass. Michele and Samantha stepped away and Thomas felt the metal cage around his erect cock. He looked down and saw the cause of his pain. There was a metal band clamped tightly around the base of his dick. His pain was from two directions, first, he was just about to cum and second, now his erection would not go away.

"You bitch," Thomas screamed and lunged toward Samantha.

The pain in his neck sent Thomas to the ground and the two women quickly handcuffed his hands behind his back. They removed his shoes and socks leaving Thomas naked and helpless.

Tracy watched the entire events as if in a trace. Her husband, without thought of her, was engaged sexually with these two women who were strangers. Suddenly Tracy was aware of her own situation, not much different from Thomas. She was naked, with a similar collar. In addition, Tracy knew her pussy, mouth, and ass had been fucked several times by men she did not even know. Now she understood why the Master was so upset, what difference would four more make.

"You see," Master spoke, "now, let's go and greet your husband."

Tracy was pulled from the room where she had watched her husband's capture and led into the foyer where the events took place. Michele and Samantha were standing over Thomas. He looked up and saw Master and Tracy.

"You bastard, I didn't ask for this," Thomas yelled struggling to free his hands.

Calmly Master responded, "I know, but I decided to keep this slut," nodding at Tracy, "and you would have never allowed it, so I will have to make you into a slut also. But first, let me show you what your wife has learned."

Michele and Samantha brought Tracy in front of Thomas who was still lying on the floor. They instructed Tracy to bend at the waist and prepare to be punished for her refusal in the club. Without hesitating, Tracy bent at the waist, her 36C tits about a foot from Thomas's face and her eyes locked on to his. Thomas watch as Master walked behind Tracy's bare ass and drew back his hand. Tracy bit her lower lip and Thomas flinched at the loud smack Master's opened hand made on Tracy's bare ass. Smack, smack, smack, Master spanked Tracy until tears were flowing from her eyes, not from the pain, but from the enormous emotional conflict she was facing. Tracy so wanted to cum, but could not beg in front of her husband; and if her orgasm came without permission, Master would punish her in a worse way. Finally the Master himself resolved her dilemma.

"Slut, you may cum," Master said matter-of-factly as he smacked Tracy's ass again.

Tracy resisted through two more swats, then did not care that Thomas was lying in front of her. Thomas watched, as his wife became the slut he wanted. Tracy threw her head back and groaned, spreading her legs and using a free hand to vigorously rub her swollen clit. Master continued to spank Tracy prolonging her orgasm. As her orgasm subsided, Tracy tried to slow her respirations.

"Turn to the side and face Michele," Master ordered.

Tracy immediately turned so that Thomas was looking at his naked wife's profile. He could see her swollen tits and hard nipples as Tracy appeared not to care that he was there. Samantha brought a chair to Michele who sat down and spread her legs wide. Thomas could see the pink flesh between her cunt lips.

"Bend and pull your ass cheeks apart," Master commanded Tracy.

Tracy appeared to be in a trace to Thomas as she bent at the waist and pulled her asscheeeks apart. Thomas could see Tracy's puckered hole, red and slightly opened. The hole Tracy never let Thomas near. Thomas's eyes grew big as he watched Master remove his enormous tool and rest the end at Tracy's hole.

"You can't" Thomas protested.

"I won't," Master responded, "she will."

With those words, Master ordered Tracy to fuck her own ass with his cock. Tracy pushed herself back slowly taking inch after inch into her ass. Thomas was speechless as he helplessly watched his wife take this man's cock up her ass without hesitation or protest. When Tracy had engulfed the entire length of Master's cock, she released her asscheeks and placed her hands on each side of Michele hips. Tracy rocked back and forth on her heels, fucking herself in the ass while Master remained perfectly still hands on his hips looking in disgust at Thomas.

"On, by the way," Master said nonchalantly, "pleasure Michele while you fuck yourself."

Tracy buried her mouth in Michele's cunt lapping and slurping at Michele's soft opening. Tracy quickly found Michele's clit and took it into her mouth and sucked gently. Tracy continued to rock slowly back and forth taking Master's cock in and out of her ass.

"Samantha, since Thomas is such a pussy, let's start his slut training now," Master started, "discipline him, then fuck him."

Thomas started protesting and struggling anew. He cursed at Master and tried to get Tracy to stop. Tracy was lost in her pleasure, the slut Thomas wanted her to be.

"Gag her," Master said, but he was not referring to Tracy and Thomas quickly realized that.

Samantha forced a rubber dick into Thomas's mouth and secured it with a ban. Next, Thomas was placed on his knees, face lying on the cool floor and ass sticking straight up in the air.

"You wanted a slut for a wife, well, I think you both will make great sluts," Master commented as Tracy continued to slide her asshole back and forth on his cock.

With those words, Samantha started spanking Thomas's ass with her hand. Although a woman, Samantha knew how to allow her open palm to land to cause the most pain. Thomas soon was jumping with each swat, his ass on fire. Tracy turned and watched her husband for a moment before returning to Michele's cunt.

After several moments, Master told Samantha to stop and fuck "her" now. Thomas thought he was going to get relief. After all, his pretty slut wife was being fucked by someone else. He could endured a spanking to fuck Samantha's pussy. Thomas waited for her to release him. Since Samantha was behind him, Thomas could not see her adjust the strap-on cock and angle it at his asshole. Thomas jumped and protested thought the cock-gag was Samantha tried to force the dildo up Thomas's ass.

"He's too tight," Samantha pouted.

"Wet it in her cunt," Master said.

Samantha walked up and slid under Tracy. She easily slipped the dildo into Tracy's sopping, wet cunt. Tracy was now doubled-impaled with Master's cock in her ass and the strap-on buried in her cunt. It was too much and Tracy sucked hard on Michele's clit as she exploded in another tremendous orgasm. Michele pulled Tracy's face hard into her cunt as she started to cum from the tongue bath. As Tracy's orgasm ended, Samantha pulled the dildo from her cunt. Thomas could see it was covered in his wife's juices. Thomas tried to move away as Samantha walked behind him again. This time, she experienced little difficulty shoving the rubber tool two inches into Thomas's ass. Thomas wailed into his gag as Samantha thrust her hips forward causing another two inches to go in. Samantha stopped and Thomas tried to catch his breath. The pain in his ass was like a hot poker going through him. With he felt Samantha pull back he thought she was going to remove the dildo. Instead, she slammed the remaining four inches home.

Thomas bucked and jerked trying to dislodge the rubber cock from his ass. Samantha lean over and rubbed her tits all over his back and the wrapped her arms around his chest to stay on. Thomas realized quickly that his bucking was causing him to fuck himself and he tried to remain still. Samantha then started pumping her hips in and out, fucking Thomas in the ass.

Thomas looked up in pain at Tracy. Michele had left the room leaving Tracy supporting herself with her hands on the chair. Thomas could see the moisture all over his wife's face. Thomas grunted with each thrust almost in unison with his wife continuing to bounce on the cock in her ass.

"I am going to cum now," Master announced, "turn around and take me in your mouth."

Tracy rapidly slid off Master's cock, turned around, got on her knees and took the entire length down her throat. Thomas closed his eyes tightly to the scene of his wife willingly deep throating this man. Besides, he was feeling funny tinges from the ass-fucking Samantha was giving him.

Thomas had not notice Michele returning to the room. Tracy and his own predicament were all Thomas was thinking about. He watched in disgust as Master shoved his hips forward, moaned a little, and Thomas's wife gulped down Master's seed.

"Now watch," Master said to Tracy who sat onto the floor and watched her husband being ass-fucked.

Thomas was pulled upward by Michele. Samantha stopped fucking him for a moment while Michele released the band and removed the cage around Thomas' throbbing cock. Then both women forced Thomas to his feet with the dildo still buried in his ass. Once standing, Thomas was walked over to his wife. He stood directly over her and she could see the humiliation and frustration in his eyes and hear his muffled protests. Most surprising to Tracy however was her husband's raging erection that pointed straight at her.

"Okay, fuck "her" hard," Master ordered.

Samantha only pounded in and out of Thomas's ass a few times before he shot his cum all over his beautiful wife's face. Thomas could not believe he came. He fought the orgasm, but the pain in his ass turned to this incredible pleasure and he finally could not hold on. Tracy's face was covered in cum. She could not believe her husband came by being fucked in the ass. As Thomas' orgasm subsided and the last few drops of cum dripped from his now limp dick, Samantha removed the dildo from his ass and removed it. Thomas slumped to his knees in front of his wife. Tears formed in his eyes as he tried to apologize. Tracy still sat on the floor, not moving, face covered in cum.

"Take 'her,' shave 'her,' and get 'her' ready," Master ordered. Michele and Samantha grabbed Thomas by the arms and pulled him away.

"You," Master directed at Tracy, "you have some unfinished business in the club."

Tracy remembered the four associated and stood up to follow Master back to the club.

"May I clean up before I perform for Master?" Tracy asked quietly.

"No, you look like the slut you are, besides, you will be worse when they are done with you I am sure," Master replied, without looking back at Tracy, "I hope you use this opportunity to find favor with me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dual Submissions Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds