• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Horizons Ch. 06

Dark Horizons Ch. 06

12

Friends and readers who have asked me what's been happening in our lives since my previous submission can pick up our true story just where it left off. Others of you may have to go back and read the first 5 chapters to gain useful context. I have a lot to share with you from the time I left off (I have been on overseas assignment for part of the time, without much chance to add to the journal, but rest assured, a lot has been happening). As always, share your thoughts with me.

---

December 25-27

Marcus had gone shopping right before Christmas with Rachel and Jennifer (our daughter) and according to Jennie, it was very festive, with Marcus insisting that they both model every outfit for him, and urging both of them into outfits that were increasingly revealing and provocative. They both ended up with several party outfits from Macy's plus a number of intimate items from Victoria Secret -- I have no idea whether they modeled any of that for him, but seriously doubt it (and hope not).

I didn't know about this and he wasn't with us on Christmas Day. I drew the line there. Rachel loved all Marcus's gifts, especially the lacy camisole her got for her which was practically transparent black. She held it up for Jennie and me both to see, which I thought was over the top; basically it sent the message to our daughter that that she was perfectly happy with receiving the most intimate apparel from Marcus. I knew the truth all too well, that Rachel was pregnant with Marcus's child and that she had long since given up her freedom of choice in favor of receiving the sexual highs that only a black man could raise her to. I wanted desperately to hide the truth from Jenni though for as long as possible.

When Jennifer opened some of the items Marcus had left under our tree and showed them to us, she actually blushed more than a few times. Amongst the items she received, were items like a pair of sheer white stockings and garters, french cut lace panties - several pairs, and a transparent push up bra/ Now mind you, my daughter is monumentally underdeveloped - almost flat chested really. I don't even know her bra size -- I would guess something like a 32A if anything, but this was definitely designed to emphasize her breasts together and when I first saw her trying it on I was shocked that it showed off the entire upper half of her breasts, like some medieval harlot. He had also bought her two very short,very revealing party dresses with hemlines coming only slightly below her derriere.

I was livid and said there was no way she would ever wear any of this. She threw a fit as only a daughter can, and told me that I was trying to keep her from growing up. I replied that I was only trying to keep her from becoming someone's slave, without elaborating further that both her mother and I had become just that. Marcus had also gotten her a green lamé dress cut way too far down the back with sewn-in breast supports, so it was meant to be worn bra-less. Much later, I found out that Marcus had been buying and sending her clothes all through the fall, with the idea that she would model them for him on webcam.

Jennifer is really tiny, and certainly looks good in just anything, but the though of her modeling on camera for Maggie's Baby Daddy and the black man who has become the true head of my family, and the virtual 'owner' of the women in it (and me as well I have to admit) gave me a queasy feeling at the time. I didn't know then whether she did anything more than just model, It's really true that out of sight is out of mind when it comes to ones kids.

On the 27th, Marcus spent the entire day at our place, really showing off his ownership of Rachel, holding her and putting his arms around her every chance he got, and especially in front of Jennifer. I remember one time that the three of them got to talking about Rachel lactating, and jokingly, Marcus, opened Rachel's blouse and just right in front of Jennifer, unhooked Rachel's bra and massaged one of her breasts, showing that he could tease milk out of it. He commented something like, "yeah, lots of milk for my babies." Turning then to Jennifer, he asked, "How you feel about having a black baby brother?"

Jennie blushed a deep crimson right to the part of her chest exposed in her v-neck top. She was speechless, but managed to stutter out, "Uhhh, Ok, I guess."

Marcus laughed his deep hearty laugh, and replied, "Well, it don't matter you like it or not girl, Mama gonna have a black baby, and more if I decided to breed her again."

Jen frowned at this and asked, "Huh? -- B-b-breed?"

Marcus shook his head and said, "Get used to the word girl. From what I know 'bout you, won't be long before you get bred too. It's the ultimate tribute to your black man, sugar and before you know it, you will want to do it too."

I didn't understand the context of his remark until later in the day when I got a peak at Jennie's online diary which shook me to the core.

Marcus released Maggie's ripe distended nipple, and walked definitively over to Jennie. He ran his massive hands up and down her slender arms and pushed his pelvis into her, then asked, "Maybe I should breed you myself. You like that?"

Jen shook with fear or shock, then moved away in disgust, bumping into the wall behind her.

Simultaneously, I blurted out without thinking, "Get the hell away from her you damned black ape," full of emotion, balling my fists and moving toward him.

With a single powerful arm, he held me at arm's length, and said, "What you gonna do, cuck boy?"

I lowered my arms with the realization he could pound me into a pulp in a few seconds time.

As a moved back, my face showing the redness of my rage, Marcus laughed again, shook his head and again speaking mostly to Jennifer, explained, "Don't worry sweetie, I ain't gonna do nothing to you daddy. To me, he's just like a gnat buzzing around. Ain't nothing but a little buzzin', but sometimes you need to take a swat at a gnat to show it who's boss. Besides, I own his bitch ass too, so I ain't gonna hurt him. I don't know who sucks it better, Mommy or Daddy."

Jennifer gasped involuntarily and I felt my gut wrench convulsively. I moved to leave the room in anticipation of tossing my cookies, and looked over to see Jennifer with her mouth wipe open, her jaw dropped. As I ran for the toilet to vomit, he told her, "Surprised? Don't be. Every white boy gets owned by his wife's black lover. A good lesson for you to know if you marry a white bread; but we both know you ain't gonna be wanting no white boy, don't we?"

After I rinsed the taste from my mouth and flushed I walked back into the family room, wiping my face on my shirt. Maggie looked over at me with compassion. shaking her head slowly. Jen looked angry darts at me, her eyes becoming slits.

Marcus was still talking. Turning to Maggie, he said, "All this action done made your man horny. Let's go up to the bedroom so you can satisfy your man."

He scooped her up like a new bride and began ascending the stairs with his prize in his arms. Maggie looked back, mouthing, "I'm sorry honey," at me, then looked over at Jennifer tears in her eyes.

Back over his shoulder, Marcus said to Jen, "Want to come watch little girl? Learn something 'bout pleasing a black man? Yo Mama real, real good at it."

Now it was Jennie's turn to express rage. She crossed her arms and growled, shaking her head. I turned to her and started to say something, anything really to try to somehow fix the awkwardness of the moment. Jen walked angrily away from me waving me away with both arms. Over her shoulder, she screamed back at me, "God, dad, how could you let this happen? I am out of here to take a shower -- maybe I can wash the disgust off me."

I sat alone on the family room sofa, a place where I had seen so much action between Maggie and her lovers and reflected. As I watched Jennie's skinny form glide silently upstairs, I knew that there was no going back now, no pretense that what she already knew intuitively was not happening. She had heard it straight from all the parties concerned and it was going to take time for her to absorb this.

I went upstairs to have another conversation with Jennie, but she was in the midst of taking one of her interminable showers as I peaked into her room I couldn't help but notice that her laptop was open to the little diary program. I grabbed a thumb drive from the upstairs office and copied some of her more recent entries from it. Later I read them back and found them revealing things I would rather not have known but found them shedding light on a number of things. I include them here, of course changing actual names to protect the real identities involved.

I will report to you several entries that pretty much tell her story thus far. I deleted most of it, as it was just typical schoolgirl trivia -- who is saying bad things about whim; how bad the dorm food is and so on. I will pick up on Jennifer's entries in October, about a month after the semester began. She writes,

October 2,

"So much has changed in my life that I wish I had something better than a diary to tell it to."

"The last entry I wrote before this, I told you about the black guy that I saw at our house when I was leaving for school. I wrote that I glimpsed him and my Mom in our pool with freaking NOTHING on for clothes and that he was touching her all over. On the trip back I asked Dad about it, and first he was real cagey and just said the guy was a friend of the family. When I pressed him on it and told him what I saw, he BS'd me for a while but I kept pulling it out of him. He finally explained that things were different at home now, and that him and the other guy -- the big black one, whose name he told me was Marcus -- were kind of like both Mom's husbands now."

"I exploded and gave him my 'what the F-word' look. He told me not to worry, that Mom still loved him, and in fact more than ever, but that he was now kind of an "assistant husband" and that I would be seeing a lot of Marcus at the house from now on. I wanted to ask him about the -- you know what -- sex stuff, but I could never talk with my own Dad about stuff like that so I let it drop."

"I didn't have to wait long for answers. A couple days later when I was settled in the dorm (I hate Annabelle my dorm mate BTW. I have GOT to get reassigned. She is SUCH the biggest loser), I got the first email from Marcus. His email was so funny and cute, her really made me laugh which I needed right then."

"He said he was sorry he didn't get more of a chance to get to know me, and said that he knew I might have seen something that looked funny when I caught him and my Mom in the swimming pool. He tried to explain that there was nothing for me to be upset about and that he and my Mom and Dad were really in a new kind of relationship now that a lot of married women are starting to choose and he hoped it would be alright with me. He said that as we got to be better friends he would tell me about anything I wanted to ask him about that and anything else. He also asked me for my picture, what kind of music I liked and if I was dating anyone -- stuff like that."

"Dairy you know I am a 'chat-aholic', so I decided to email him back and also invited him to my FaceBook page. I asked him to explain about the relationship thing and that my Dad had explained that he was like an assistant to Mom and Marcus and I asked him to explain what the hell that meant. I asked if it had something to do with sex, and told him I wasn't really sure how this thing was supposed to work. I told him I wasn't dating and that I had broken up with this guy from High School (of course I am talking about Rick Derris, Diary). I told him that I was saving myself for marriage anyway, so I wasn't ready for a serious relationship just yet. I sent him a picture of me in my field hockey uniform -- you know the one where the wind is blowing my hair and all? I look so bitchin' in that one and I asked him for a picture back."

"He replied back later that night which surprised me. He explained that my Mom, like most white wives, get curious somewhere along the line about black men. They have heard that black men are so much better as lovers. He explained that Mom had a black lover before him and she got a 'taste for black', whatever that means. He said that because black men are physically and sexually superior, white women have always craved them, but have always kept them in line out of fear. This was making my head swim. Anyway, I told him this was all news to me. I never heard of such a thing, and I told him I thought it was bull honkey. I told him I have never 'craved' a black boy before and didn't think I would ever be interested in black guys. I told him again that the idea that white women want black men sounded ridiculous and asked him to prove it. I did like the picture he sent though -- he looks very strong. He's lifting weights. I think it was taken in the gym."

"He had said that I looked like I had a nice smile and he wanted to see a picture of me actually smiling for a change which made me laugh. He also suggested I show him a little skin; he said he loved my pale white skin. He also asked if my hair "down there" was as red as the rest of my hair, which made me blush like crazy just from reading it (only he didn't say 'down there' in his email; he used the 'P' word which made me blush even more)."

"He joked that I probably didn't even know how to pose sexy for a pic, which pissed me off and made me determined to show him just how sexy I could be. I waited until Annabelle went out to study hall with the rest of her Chinese student mob, and ok don't laugh Diary, so I stripped down to my bra and panties and took a bunch. One of them, I even took off everything, but I covered my boobs and kept my legs together, you can be sure of that. I sent him that one and a couple with my tongue out licking a banana, which was an idea that just came to me from nowhere. Diary, don't laugh -- I don't even know why I did this -- I added a P.S. to the email and told him, 'Now it's your turn to show a little skin, LOL'."

November 3rd.

"First round of exams are over, and I think I am really screwed in Anthropology. Professor Kleinman seems to hate me. Well Marcus, who I wrote about in the last entry finally emailed me."

"He didn't respond for the longest time - like two week, and I thought maybe I pissed him off, or that maybe he showed to pictures I took for him to my Mom which would have been a real horror show. I kind of forgot about him and studied like crazy. He finally sent me an email with a lot of attachments; they were PDF files that were actually brochures that explained why white women wanted black men and why white girls wanted to have black mens' babies and so on. these were all illustrated -- and believe me Dairy, you do NOT want to know about the illustrations and pictures! Pullll-eases! I have looked at them about a million times by now though and once Annabelle caught me looking at one and made a nasty face. I really got a lot out of reading 'Why Black Men are Better,' I read it more than any of my textbooks the whole semester -- like over and over . and over. LOL The pictures in the one called 'White Girls and Black Men,' were smokin' hot hot hot! He told me to look them over and respond back to him whether I thought it was still 'bull honkey' (only he used the words 'bull shit' which I thought was crude, but it excited me too)."

They all show white women doing the nasty with black men or kissing the guys things with open lips. I can't believe how big these guys things are, but I have been studying them a LOT if you know what I mean. Diary, ever since he sent me those booklets, I have been playing with my coochie so much I been getting chapped down there. I read the explanations too of course, and now I guess I believe what Marcus says. I really am getting curious to be with a black guy, but only go so far."

"Catholic school really drilled it into me that I am supposed to save myself for marriage. I guess I would go so far as to kiss a black guy or to put his thingie in my mouth, but that's it. Another thing. Marcus gets pissed at me when I don't use the right words, the ones that he is teaching me. He says I sound like a child when I say 'thingie' and 'coochie' and that I should really call things what they are. So, I will start right here! What I really should have typed above is that I would go so far as to put a black cock in my mouth and suck it, but not in my cunt. I hope that doesn't shock you Diary, but of course Marcus is right. According to one of the books Marcus was nice enough to give me,it explained that Cocks are Black, period. It also said that a Real Cock gives a girl unbelievable sexual pleasure. It also said that therefore, white boys do not have Cocks. and that whenever I was with a white boy I should call it a 'dickie' or a 'pee-pee' not a 'Cock'."

"The thing I didn't know according to the book is that most white boys are are actually kind of small down there and they are kind of comparable to a boy believe it or not. So the word 'pee-pee' bests describes most white boys' penises. Basically, the rule is that men have cocks, boys have pee-pees; Black Cocks are for sex, white pee-pees are not. Darn, I don't know why I had to wait until I was 18 to find out these things. Blame Catholic School again for not teaching us that!"

"One of my biggest surprises was when Marcus sent me pix of him with NOTHING on. OMG Diary, they were so hot and his thing --I mean his COCK -- is GIGANTIC. He told me that sometimes he and my Mom do it three of four times a night and she always climaxes with him inside her. he also told me that Mom can take all of it in her mouth and down her throat. Wow! I would at least like to touch it or like I said put it in my mouth (just a little bit). I sure hope Mom is taking precautions. I know it's wrong to use a condom; we always learned in Health classes that they are against God's will, so I sure hope that the rhythm method really works."

"I loved looking at his pictures anyway. He is very dark skinned even down there (his cock -- there I said it again) except the top of it or the head or whatever you call it, which is like purple, and even when it isn't erect or however you say that, his cock is huge and his balls are too. I touched Rick Derris down there back when we were both 15 and thinking about it now, his seem like a little toddler's by comparison. I have to hook up with him over the Holidays to see if it's gotten any bigger. If it's true what Marcus and all those books say about black men being so much bigger than white guys, I can see why a white girl would rather have that."

November 15th.

"So, OK; me and Marcus have started texting and chatting over yahoo. Marcus asked me if I liked the pictures he sent me, and without even thinking said, 'OMG, yes.' He asked me if I have a camera on my laptop so he could show me more. I told him I didn't and he told me he will send me one so we could be closer and talk face to face and he could show me more of him on camera. then he said it would be great because I could so him more of me too. I just said, 'As if. No way Jose!'. He told me that he thought that before long I would really want to show off a little more for him. He asked me to send another picture like the naked one I sent him, only not to cover my boobs. I promised I would think about that."

"Yesterday, Marcus asked me if I ever saw a little white 'pee-pee', so I told him about Rick Derris. He asked me how big Rick was and I told him that Rick's dick looked like one of Marcus's fingers. We both laughed our asses over that. Marcus and I laugh a lot."

"The only two things that bother me about losing my virginity (I think I want to lose it to a black boy now Diary -- don't look at me that way, LOL) is whether it's going to hurt and what if you accidentally get pregnant. When we started video chatting I asked Marcus about it and he explained that usually what happens is that your vagina gets stretched out by being with a black guy so you can handle it and then nothing smaller satisfies you ever again. I don't know if I have ever been satisified, only just touching my pussy (and then having to go to Confession) so I don't know about any of that. About getting pregnant, Marcus sent me a book -- 'How to Make a Beautiful Black Baby,' which basically says that letting a black man make you his 'Baby Mama' is an honor for any white girl. I still don't buy that, but the pictures of black men and their pregnant girl friends makes me feel all weird inside, Kind of creepy, kind of something else I can't explain, too."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Horizons Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds