• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Mature BBW Slave

My Mature BBW Slave

Debbie and I were an unusual couple. When we first met, I was 28 and looked much younger while she was 40 and looked several years older. Furthermore, I was in great shape from a healthy diet and regular exercise while she was obese and a smoker. It wasn't uncommon for people to mistake us for mother and son instead of husband and wife. I often joked with her that if the people who saw us in public together saw us behind closed doors, I'd love to see their reaction.

We met on one of those 900 number datelines, back before the internet was a big source of match making. I placed an ad, saying that I was looking for a BBW for casual dating. On a Friday night, I got home about midnight and heard Debbie's voice for the first time. She left a response to my ad, saying that she was a BBW who was very sexual.

I was so captivated by her husky, sexy voice that I called her back immediately. I knew she would likely be in bed asleep, but that's how crazy I went over her ad. She answered the phone and, based on how tired she sounded, I asked if I woke her up. She said yes. I asked her if she'd like to call me back the next day and she said yes. But despite my intent to hang up within a few seconds, we ended up talking for four hours, mainly about sex. We were amazed at how compatible we were in that area.

We had our first date the next evening. I picked her up at her apartment and gave her a dozen roses. She was introverted and a little insecure about her appearance but she needn't have been, because I found her just as attractive as I hoped. She was 5'6" and 230 lbs. with white hair and tan skin, both the result of working long hours on a tobacco farm for much of her childhood. Her hair was very short, not much longer than a buzz cut, but that worked very well with her face, and she had a wonderful smile.

We said our first "I love you" to each other just two weeks later and we married in a quickie ceremony just three months after we met. I moved into her apartment rather than of vice versa, since hers was more conveniently located. She was sterile, so tension over contraception failure was a non-issue. We decided that we'd consider adoption when we were ready.

Debbie and I turned out to be an even more amazing sexual match together than I expected. Though she had a very pleasant personality and was fun to be with, we didn't have a lot in common; not as much as I hoped I'd find in a wife. Furthermore, while she was fairly intelligent, she was not well educated, in contrast to me, and that came through and resulted in some communication gaps. And while I did love her, I didn't respect her because of her absence of self-esteem and the way she cared for herself.

But the sex was so amazing that it more than made up for everything else. Debbie was the first lover I had who was unquestionably a nympho. Sex was a drug to her and she never got enough. It was rare that we ever went a day without losing control and having sex like wild animals at least twice – usually once in the morning before work and once at night. And sometimes we would stay home all day on Saturday or even a whole weekend and stay nude the whole time.

Every time we had sex, I could tell by the look of sheer intensity on her face and in her voice that it was an obsession with her; that she was in her own world of passion and concentrating all of her energy into bringing both me and her as much sexual pleasure as possible. I never once saw her smile during sex. She was always all business. Even as much as I love sex, I never thought that I'd be happy in a marriage in which sex was the main thing. But with Debbie I was.

One of my favorite experiences with her came a little over a year into the marriage. It was a Saturday morning and I was going to run a marathon that day. Debbie assumed that she'd be going along, but was surprised to learn that I had much different plans for her. So that I'd have more energy for the race, she and I didn't have sex that morning or the night before. So by the time I was ready to leave for the race, we had already gone 24 hours without sex, which was rare for us.

I got out of bed, took her by the hand, and walked her into the bathroom. I ordered her to sit in a wooden chair, facing away from the door. I used cable ties to tie her wrists to the arm rests and her ankles to the legs of the chair. Though I can equally dom or sub, I only dommed with Debbie, because she was simply incapable of domming. I then got a pair of her underpants and stuffed them in her mouth, then covered her mouth with duct tape, then put a wrestling mask on her face, covering everything but her eyes and nostrils.

Then I wheeled a TV and VCR into the bathroom and put on one of several porno movies that she and I made together. The VCR automatically rewound tapes as they finished and started playing them again as soon as the rewinding was done, so she would be watching the movie the whole time I was gone. From there, I turned out the light and closed the door.

Because I wanted to be able to hold my come for a long time that evening, I sat in my car and jacked off with a pair of Debbie's flip flops right before and right after the race, then in the parking lot of our apartment complex, shooting a big load on them all three times.

I returned home seven hours after leaving, stripped as soon as I entered our apartment, went into the bathroom, and turned on the light. I looked in Debbie's eyes and they were open wide and focused intensely on the movie. I touched her cunt and it was as wet as if she just got out of a hot tub. The seat had a triangular shaped wet spot between her thighs and the edge. I followed the juices with my fingers and noticed that they had traveled down to her knees.

Using a pair of scissors, I cut her ankles free, lay a pillow down on the floor and rested my head on the pillow. Without my saying so, she figured out what I wanted, which was both of her size 10 feet on my face. Because Debbie had often worked the tobacco fields barefooted, her soles were unfortunately very calloused; hard as a rock. But my sole fetish was still very satisfied with her. Her soles were very sexy and I worshipped them regularly, including at this moment. I did that for several minutes and then decided that it was time to reward her for the good sub that she'd been.

I cut her wrists lose walked her into our bedroom, pushed her hard onto the bed and jumped on her. From there, I stuck my face into her cunt and went to work on her clit. She had been longing for that for over seven hours while watching that porno movie of us. Her body quickly became very tense and she grinded on my face. And even with her mouth stuffed, taped, and behind a mask, I could still hear her moan, softly but intensely.

I moved my tongue as fast as I could on her clit, which was rock hard and about the size of a quarter. My tongue raced around in a wide variety of patterns and directions. Her body started to shake, but I held it in place by tightly wrapping my arms around her thighs. She began coming in just about 30 seconds and within 10 minutes, she had come about eight times with each one being more intense than the one before, which was typical of her.

But then her body began shaking so violently that I lost control of her thighs and she rolled away. I figured out that her clit had gotten too sensitive. At that point, I turned her over, unlaced her mask, pulled off the duct tape and took her underpants out of her mouth.

I rolled her over, pulled her up by her hair and forcefully said right into her ear "What do you want me to do now, Debbie."

"MAKE LOVE TO ME!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

At that, I threw her over on her hands and knees and slid my fuckstick in from behind. She screamed the moment I entered her. I pounded hard and fast and, having already come three times in the last eight hours, I was able to hold it for a long time. I hit her G spot with every thrust and she screamed like I'd never heard her do it before, having been unable to do it for all those hours.

I watched the clock and noticed that 22 minutes had passed since I entered Debbie. She had come over 10 times and I figured that her cunt wouldn't be able to handle much more. During most of this fucking, the only thing that came out of her mouth was screaming, but then she said "Come with me!"

Within a few seconds, she began an orgasm about as intense as I've ever seen her have and I figured she was going to need a long break afterward. So even though I could've gone on for several more minutes, I began taking much shorter thrusts in which the head of my fuckstick rubbed back and forth against her cunt walls with extremely rapid succession. I began coming while her orgasm was still going on and by that time, her body was again shaking violently, but I dug my fingers deeply into her hips and ass and managed to hold her into place.

Our orgasms finished about the same time and as soon as they did, I let go of Debbie and she collapsed onto the bed, breathing very heavily. I lay beside her and noticed that her face was soaking wet with sweat. I took her in my arms and rested her head on my right shoulder, with no blankets over us. We fell asleep in that position within a few minutes. We woke up about 10:30 that night, went out to the kitchen and made a light dinner, then went straight back to bed and slept until about 11:00 the next morning.

We spent most of the rest of the day lying in bed and calmly talking. And I noticed that, much more so than ever before, she looked at me eye to eye while talking. The loving look in her eyes and the gentle, content sound of her voice made me realize how deep her love and trust for her master were. And that gave me even more pleasure in taking care of my slave and greatly rewarding her for the phenomenal job that she does serving me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Mature BBW Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds