• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 15

Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 15

12

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010

I had gone down the hall to his apartment and sat on the sofa watching a documentary on the Apollo Moon Landing while he changed into his service uniform and then we went down to the helicopter pad. I had to admit that he did look handsome in his Marine uniform but that knowledge was greatly outweighed by the fact that he was leaving me.

As we were taking the elevator down, Jimmy was on his Blackberry rapidly speaking to, I could only guess, Major Maria Paras, USMC. I could barely hear her part of the conversation but I heard enough to know that something very important was happening.

It wasn't until weeks later that Maria told me everything that had happened. By then, of course, we had become like sisters... actually, much more than sisters, but on that day she was still my bitterest rival for Jimmy's affections.

"Yes, Colonel. I have the DVD copies and I'm already at the helicopter."

"Good. See you in... let's see, OK, in fifteen minutes now.

Alessa? I'll see you later, Sweetheart, maybe tonight, I don't know or maybe even tomorrow... I just don't know. I'm sorry but we both knew today was coming since last week."

When we reached the pad he told me to stay back. No matter how carefully they kept the pad clean, when the helicopters took off or landed there was always something flying around and he didn't want me to get hurt.

Standing next to the H60 Blackhawk were a man and a woman wearing civilian clothes. I learned later that they were from the FBI and the CIA, respectively. The man seemed to be in his late fifties with a most serious face. His companion was younger but also had a definite scowl on her face.

I had never seen them before and correctly decided that they were part of the secret intelligence wing on the other side of the building from where I worked and lived. It would be several months before we met again, with a very different outcome.

There were also two women in uniform, one a young woman in Navy whites who I learned later was an ensign and the other in the tan Marine uniform. The Marine was an incredibly good-looking woman with dark earthy features that seemed to exude sensuality.

I had known right then she was Maria Paras... damn, I thought, she was drop-dead beautiful in that dark sensual way that must drive men crazy. Everyone said Jimmy's never done anything with her yet he was interested in me just like that. I didn't understand but I was going to find out just what was going on.

I admit it, I had been jealous and even though he treated me like a queen I was still unsure of myself.

The two officers saluted Jimmy while the other two got on the helicopter. There was a short conversation and then they entered the aircraft. He looked back at me and waved. As he was sliding the door closed, I could see Paras looking at me like a hunter on the kill. They left, leaving me all alone.

I was surrounded by hundreds of people and was all alone.

They arrived back at the complex well after midnight... so very early morning, Sunday, July 22nd.

Following a day and a half of continual discussions with Naval Intelligence, both Jimmy and Paras were exhausted and the CIA and FBI agents were too angry to talk. It had been a long, silent flight back. Jimmy told me he wasn't as young as he thought.

Much of my life's story from that point on was actually the story of Maria and myself and in order to completely tell this long tale several different people will join in as time moves along.

As I had once said earlier, if I had known what was going to happen I would have just stayed home that day in San Francisco instead of going into the office and meeting my Jimmy.

Major Maria Paras' account.....

The colonel and I had walked slowly into the building. As early as it had been, the weather was quite comfortable and yet neither of us was very comfortable we were so upset.

"Good night, Major," he said to me. "You were indispensible yesterday. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Colonel. Is there anything else you need?"

At the time I didn't know what was going on with this new woman, as I angrily thought of Alessa then but I had foolishly thought I could always keep trying... I had been here first I tried to convince myself over and over.

"No, Major, better get some rest. I'll see you Monday. Thank you."

The colonel waited until I had entered the elevator and rose up to my level. I was correct believing that his coolness, more than usual, was the result of Alessa's arrival in Malibu.

Even today I still believe in another time and place I would have been welcomed into his bed. I was a vivacious and beautiful woman; even if I had been in my mid-thirties whom any right thinking man should have wanted.

What does that say about me after all these years? It says that I followed the goddamned rules and had stood around waiting for him to talk to me.

Today, I love Alessa but then...

Military regulations in place and questions of propriety had kept him at arm's length from but I think he liked me too much and recognized my value to the military so he had made no move to have me transferred.

His perceived kindness to me actually was pure and simple torture.

He refused to admit he was in love with me and had been ever since he pulled me out of that burning helicopter in northern Iraq and I never found out until it was too late.

When he had become engaged to Miriam I thought that was the end of it but for the last several months I had subtly indicated that I was still attracted to him.

Now that Alessa was here I was unsure what he would do, having spurned me twice in as many years.

When the dust had settled, though, neither Alessa nor myself lived with him happily ever after. I wanted to die as much as she did, I'm sure of it and what happened later seemed as inevitable as the sun coming up in the morning.

I don't know how long he waited after the elevator returned to the ground floor and he took it to his own level and finally went to his apartment.

I do know that when I had entered my apartment I kicked off my shoes, threw my blouse somewhere on the floor, dropped my skirt somewhere else and was soon fast asleep.

The morning alarm rang... I slapped it off and kept sleeping.

Alessa's story.....

Sunday morning when I awoke I found out during the morning run that they had all returned from San Diego very early and were probably going to sleep most of the day.

After eating, I had gone back to my apartment and washed my ass very carefully and then with a lot of KY put in the smallest of the butt-plugs that I had gotten at the same time I purchased the dildo. A few hours later I moved up to the next larger size. To my surprise and delight, I actually was quite comfortable walking around with it in my ass and did not mind it at all. The truth was that they sat close to my asshole and that was the part I really had liked.

By the time four o'clock in the afternoon arrived I had graduated to the largest of the three and walked around the apartment enjoying the sensation.

At 5:30 I determined that he had slept long enough and prepared myself with a warm enema and then put in a clean butt-plug to stay open.

I stood that evening in the hallway making an insistent hard knock on his door.

"Go away... oh, my fuckin' head... please, go away."

My knocking continued, even louder now.

"Colonel... are you all right? Please, let me in."

He seemed to recognize my voice and I suppose became half-awake...

"Just a minute, I'm coming..."

I heard him fall on the floor. I laughed, thinking he had rolled off the bed.

He padded to the door wearing a rumpled pair of pants and a shirt and carrying his pillow like Christopher Robin in Winnie the Pooh.

I have kept that picture in my mind ever since and still smile at the simple memory.

"Alessa... Sweetheart, what time is it?"

He walked back into the living room and put his pillow over his head.

I looked up and down the deserted hallway.

"Jimmy... it's six o'clock... are you feeling all right?"

I walked in carrying a tray of food from the cafeteria and seeing his dining table, laid it down. He was awake enough to notice I was wearing one of the light blue pastel dresses from San Francisco that had so caught his interest earlier.

"Jeesh, Alessa. I'm glad to see you, baby, very much... but six o'clock? It's awful early to come looking for me."

I looked around Jimmy's rooms satisfied that he was alone and that his bed had not been shared. I didn't know where Paras was and at that moment, didn't care.

I had seen how Paras had looked at him, I wasn't blind... my stupid insecurity pushed me to think such worthless, hopeless thoughts... 'but he wouldn't do that to me, would he? Of course not... I knew he loved me.'

"Jimmy, honey... it's six in the evening. I brought you dinner. You need to eat something."

I pushed him toward the table and pulled out a chair.

"Now, you sit there and finish your food."

Giving in the inevitable he sat down and pulled the covers from the dishes.

"Six in the evening? You've got to be kidding."

He looked toward the windows in time to see the sun begin its long downward motion to the sea. A smile broke out on his sleepy face.

"All right, roast beef and baked potato... how did you know?"

He reached for the A-1 sauce that I had brought.

"I asked Holly... I was worried about you."

I sat down across from him at the table, reaching for the pitcher of iced tea I had brought along and filled two glasses.

"Here, take these and drink this."

He looked from his plate, put his knife down and took the glass and the pills.

"What are they?" he said as he rolled them around in his hand.

"They're vitamins and supplements. You're not taking care of yourself like you should and don't tell me otherwise. This one will help control cholesterol and this other one helps your heart and this one..."

Even though we had been sleeping since before I moved to Malibu and doing a lot of things that had nothing to do with sleeping, I still had blushed, "they're for... you know, uh, keeping... your dick... uh, healthy."

His eyebrow rose thoughtfully and in seconds the pills were swallowed and the glass was empty. I refilled it.

"Slow down or you're going to get sick. What happened? You're usually the alarm clock for this place? I missed you at the morning run."

He laughed.

"There's no morning run on Sundays. Was there anyone there?"

I laughed.

"A couple of hundred die-hards, I guess. I made it all the way to the top and back for a new personal best!"

He took my hand in his.

"Thanks... I really appreciate this... and, umm, the vitamins. Will you have them for me, everyday?"

"Didn't I tell you I'd follow you to hell and back? Jimmy, I... never mind."

Damn it! What had been the matter with me? I should have just told him but... I couldn't, I was afraid of saying it... damn, I was so goddamn stupid and he never knew!

I sipped my tea watching him eat. With each mouthful he became more animated and the Jimmy I knew soon appeared.

"We got back at 3 AM this morning. Is the major out and about?"

Well, that answered that question. If there had been something he wouldn't have asked.

"I don't know... I could call her," I said and reached for my Blackberry.

"Oh, God, no... if she feels like I do she's still asleep... let her be. Yesterday, it was insane. Whom I'm trying to kid, I've gotten used to this 9 to 5 life. Without breaking any military secrets, we were proposing a new method of finding submarines with satellites and magnetic fields.

Does that make any sense to you?"

"Sure, you use the satellites to monitor the change in the fields, pinpointing where the subs are. Right?

And since when have you followed a 9 to 5 lifestyle? The only 5 in your schedule, sir... is the 5 AM when everyone has to get up and go running because that's when you do."

We kept the tradition to this very day. It wouldn't have seemed right to change.

Jimmy looked amazed that I would speak to him that way and then laughed.

"You're right and you're a lot smarter than a bunch of dumb-ass admirals we spent time with yesterday! Good job, Alessa!

Those guys are still thinking the last war. It was the same problem during the War, when the admirals had to learn to use the carriers instead of battleships as the main striking force. Carriers are fine when you want to show the flag and maintain air superiority but an enemy submarine can spoil your whole damn day.

Most of the time people do things because that's the way it's always been done and either they don't have any imagination to think or are too stupid to think of something else.

And... you know what idiocy is? It's doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results... and people just don't get it."

He had the habit of starting off on some rant and keeping going until he either ran out of breath or realized nobody cared except him.

"So, what happened?" I asked, shifting closer, looking intently at him.

"They sent it back for 'more' evaluation. That means at least a couple more sea trials, for sure. Fortunately, I won't have to leave; we can do it all here.

I'm going to get dressed for what's left of the day, I guess. Please wait."

A short while later he emerged from his bedroom, this time showered, shaved and comfortably dressed.

"You don't happen to have some dessert with that dinner, do you?"

I smiled.

"Yes, go sit on the sofa."

I went to the kitchen refrigerator and took out the huge ice cream sundae and two spoons I had brought in with me. I carried the bowl over to the couch and sat down next to him.

I brought a spoonful of ice cream and fudge to his lips. He put his arm around me, pulling me closer. I wiped the fudge from his lips with the tip of my tongue and set the bowl down on the end-table.

We sat next to each other, almost laying on the couch. It was one of those corner couches in the shape of an 'L' and I was on the short side sitting while he had stretched out on the long side. He had moved his left hand over to my crotch and began rubbing me through the dress.

Quicker than I could have imagined, he had moved up with his hands and unbuttoned the top of my dress and had his hands over my breasts still enclosed by my bra. By this time I had put my left knee on the couch and swung my right leg over his waist.

He was hungrily... what? licking? Chewing? Biting? between my breasts while his left hand had encircled my own waist pulling me forward to him. I put my own right hand on his shoulder for support and moved myself in rhythm with his.

His right hand replaced his left holding my back and his left pushed my bra down below my right breast and he began to tighten his fingers on my nipple.

I put my right hand on the side of his head and pulled his face into the cinnamon valley between my breasts. My left leg had moved back along the back of the couch seat making me lean into him while my back arched and my head arced back and the first moan left my mouth.

His mouth replaced his left hand and he began first kissing, then licking and finally sucking my nipple into his mouth so hard that I immediately became wet between my legs.

I wrapped both my arms around his neck and held him against me while he moved his head left and right. I moaned again as my head once again moved up and back. My bra fell down to my waist and he moved his right hand lower to cup my ass. I never felt so wet before.

He had 'scootched' down onto the corner of the couch sections and I was straddling his waist. Then I got up, moved onto the top of the couch back and carefully turned around so that I was once again facing the living room. He took what part of my dress was still guarding whatever modesty still existed and pulled it down and off onto the floor.

Still sitting on the top of the couch back, I moved my left leg around him and he moved between my legs and put his mouth on my pussy, his tongue immediately sliding up and down my slit. I was so wet it was dripping down my left leg.

His left hand held my right leg away and I put my fingers down to hold my pussy open as he moved his tongue up and down, slowly at first but then faster, oh, so much faster. I found myself leaning back with my eyes closed and I began moaning some primal sound that made no sense but did.

He finally arrived at my clit and soon surrounded it with his lips, his teeth, his tongue and gently sucked it into his mouth.

Oh, Jesus! Even now I still don't completely understand what he was able to do to me... I lost all sense of propriety with him.

I put my left leg onto his back, partially to keep him up against my pussy and partially to keep from falling off the back of the couch.

He wet his left index finger in his mouth and started fingering me up and down while his face was just inches away watching me shake. My right hand was pulling on my mound keeping it taught and he took his finger and rubbed my clit... oh, he rubbed my clit side to side and in circles. It looked so funny, his white finger plunging into my darker pussy.

I came. There was no way I wasn't going to.

Moving his finger out of the way, he once again put his tongue on me and moved it up and down, up and down, up and down. He brought his finger back and put it inside.

He turned his hand palm up so that the finger could flex up and he rubbed the inside while his mouth returned and ministered to my clit. I remember hearing a noise in the room and then realized it was me making more sounds that were indecipherable to anyone but us.

His finger began moving faster and faster, pistoning my pussy as my still tight lips clenched him. The rubbing was driving me crazy as my lips were being pushed in and pulled out by the friction of his movements.

While he was finger-fucking me and gently chewing my clit, my right hand had been squeezing my nipple. My left hand was grasping the back of the couch as the last safety measure so I wouldn't fall backward and smack my head on the floor.

My eyes were closed and my body kept arching back and forward as he continued to jack-hammer his finger into me.

My left hand had moved lower and my own fingers and arrived at my clit and replaced his mouth. I began squeezing and pulling myself as hard as I could without going past that pain threshold that I refused to cross.

My mouth was opening and closing and my tongue was slipping on and past my lips as I began moving up and down myself. My right hand had squashed my right breast as I pushed it down and rubbed my nipple in a tight circle.

I moved onto my knees in front of him and slowly unzipped his pants. Today, I'm amazed at how many times I had been on my knees in such a short period of time. It had been at least once a day and sometimes two-three times.

Reaching in I pulled out his dick which was rapidly growing hard and put my face close to it. My left hand was on his leg holding me up and my right hand closed around his balls. My mouth opened and I began to bob my head up and down... rather quickly I seem to remember, my curly golden hair bouncing forward and back as my head moved.

Jimmy's head lay on the back of the couch and his mouth was open... I thought I heard something but he seemed to be there silent breathing hard. I moved back a bit and began licking the length of his magnificent dick. It wasn't one of those ones you hear about, ten feet long and as wide as a house; no, his dick was a good length, maybe seven or eight inches long and just wide enough I could get my hand around it. Well, almost...

I began licking his balls and I saw from the corner of my eye that he was watching intently.

I rubbed my entire cinnamon arm up and down its length, pushing it down against his stomach and then pulled it up and lowered my mouth opening my lips just enough to get it in.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 316 milliseconds