• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jo, T-Girl Goddess! Ch. 01

Jo, T-Girl Goddess! Ch. 01

1234

The Last Reunion

Jo, T-Girl Goddess, Book 1

(Years ago I watched an adult movie which featured the late Camilla De Castro. I found the way she and her partner made love to each other very erotic. She was simply gorgeous and is the inspiration for my character, Jo, T-Girl Goddess!)

Jo plumped the cushion and carefully positioned it until it was precisely at the right angle. Nothing less than perfection would do. Ricki, her friend of ten years was coming to stay overnight and she would notice if the tiniest thing was out of place.

An impatient knock on the door a moment later signalled her friend's arrival. Jo cast one last look around the flat on the way to let her in.

Everything was perfectly in place.

"What took you so long," the dyed-blonde diva demanded as she dropped her overnight bag and rushed by Jo into the flat. "I'm bursting!"

"Nice to see you, too!" Jo laughed as she picked up the bag and locked the front door.

Ricki hadn't bothered to close the bathroom door and Jo shook her head sadly as she watched her. Norman, Ricki's macho shithead of a lover insisted that Ricki sat down to pee and sometimes, without thought, she did it even when the man wasn't around.

"You need to leave that creep," Jo said angrily as Ricki looked up and found her in the doorway.

"I am leaving him."

"What?" Jo was sure she hadn't heard right.

Ricki's biggest fear was that Norman would pay someone to kill her if she ever tried to escape his clutches. And though Jo was pleased to hear that her friend was finally mustering the balls to leave the prick, she had always been as secretly scared for Ricki's life as Ricki herself.

"You heard me." Ricki stood up and shook her girldick before slipping it into her French knickers and pulling her short skirt down. Pressing the pump for a dollop of Jo's Molton Brown creamy rosé hand wash, she then washed her hands and dried them on the nearby towel. "And I'm going to Barbados to get my groove back."

"Ricki, you don't know anyone in Barbados!"

"I'm here for one final fuck." Ricki blithely ignored Jo's attempt to make her see sense.

"Are you drunk?"

"You know I haven't touched alcohol in years."

Ricki's face was suddenly serious and Jo inwardly cursed herself for bringing the subject up.

Her friend had developed an alcohol dependency within months of moving in with Norman and being literally turned into a nervous wreck of her former self.

Jo had met men who felt the need to belittle her or even try to physically harm her once they had satisfied their lust. Her karate training usually prevented the latter, but she had been subjected to her share of verbal abuse. She usually gave back as good as she got. Norman wasn't physically abusive, though it might have been better if he was because most wounds inflicted to the body heal even if they leave scars. Instead, he had a knack of sensing people's insecurities and taunting them beyond breaking point.

Jo had never met anyone who said nastier things, and without provocation. It had taken all her willpower to keep going over regularly to the penthouse where Norman kept Ricki a virtual prisoner to keep her friend's spirits up--Ricki had confessed to being close to committing suicide on more than one occasion.

Norman had kept Ricki housebound for the first six months of their relationship. She had had free access to Norman's credit cards to shop online as much as she liked. She could have had champagne and caviar for breakfast every morning if she'd wanted, but she hadn't been allowed to leave the house.

Norman had assigned one of his minders to her and the man had been almost like her shadow, only much more persistent and annoying.

Once he had broken Ricki to his will, Norman had given her the freedom to leave the house to go shopping if she wanted to, knowing that even a badly treated dog returns to its master.

By then Ricki had been drinking heavily, starting the day with a 'hair of the dog' to get over the previous night's hangover. And as soon as the hangover was gone and she had enough time to think about her life, she had needed another drink or three to take the edge off reality. It had taken almost two years of Jo's support and bullying before Ricki had finally dried out.

"You know I was only joking about you being drunk," Jo apologized. "But you leaving Norman?"

"The bastard's been fucking around with another bitch!"

"And why are you so surprised?" Jo almost rolled her eyes. "He's never been faithful."

"I mean a bitch with a cock!" Ricki elaborated.

"What?"

It wasn't that Norman was so straight it was impossible for Jo to imagine him with another transgender woman, other than Ricki. It was more the fact that the man had spent years and more money than Jo would earn in her entire lifetime cultivating his Hugh Hefneresque public persona.

He always swore that Ricki was the only transgender woman he had ever fucked.

He insisted that he wasn't attracted to men, that Ricki was an anomaly.

"The women I don't give a shit about," Ricki said with a toss of her shoulder-length straightened hair. "They're only a front--window dressing--so he can show how macho he is. The annoying thing is that he brought her to the penthouse and introduced the bitch to me and I didn't realize she was a man."

"You let her slip under your radar?" Jo's eyes almost popped out of her head.

That was simply unheard of!

Ricki could spot a woman with a cock at a hundred paces.

"Jo, you have to see this bitch!" Ricki put a hand to her chest as though her heart needed the support. "At first when I viewed the footage I thought she was a hermaphrodite, but--"

"Back up, girlfriend," Jo interrupted, holding her hand up to halt her friend's conversation. "Footage?"

"I've been taping Norman for years, honey. I knew one day he would fuck with me and I would have my revenge." Ricki smiled widely and knowingly. "Anyway, back to the bitch. I wouldn't have minded if he had fucked her ass like the rest of the bitches and sent her on her way. But, my man Norman, her bitch, gets down on his knees and sucked her cock!"

"Ricki, are you sure that you haven't been drinking?"

Macho shithead Norman going down on another man?

Impossible!

"Jo, believe me, I watched that footage over and over again. I zoomed in to see if the bitch was packing a dildo, but her girldick's fucking real. And even then I was willing to forgive him, but then..." Ricki stumbled to a halt, seeming too overcome to continue.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" Jo asked concerned.

Ricki had switched her drinking addiction from alcohol to the finest teas.

"No, I'm good," Ricki replied and started prowling around Jo's living room like a caged tigress.

"What could be worse than Norman sucking on a man's...?" Jo let her words trail off.

She couldn't finish her question.

Not Norman.

"Yes," Ricki confirmed, her jaw clenched in fury. "The bitch fucked him! Jo, you have to see the way she attacked his ass. He was begging like a little bitch and she showed him no mercy. And it wasn't the first time. She taunted him, telling him that she should go around telling everyone that she had taken his 'ass cherry' and has been fucking him regularly ever since. He was a pathetic sight, pleading with her not to tell anyone and at the same time rolling his hips like a woman as she fucked him hard. I have completely gone off him. I haven't let him fuck me since I saw it."

Jo sat in stunned silence. She honestly didn't know what to say. She had met men who talked a good 'manly' talk about being straight, but she and sometimes several of her friends knew otherwise.

But Norman had managed to completely surprise her.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" she asked Ricki.

"Because I was too fucking pissed off...and embarrassed," Ricki admitted.

"I should have known that he was up to something when he arranged an entire spa day for me at The Lanesborough. The bastard just wanted me out of the way."

"I would have loved to see Mr Macho Norman Giles-Landon--"

"I have a copy of it here on a pen drive." Ricki laughed suddenly and grabbed her haversack.

She didn't seem to be taking the betrayal as hard as expected and Jo got up with a sigh of relief.

They hurried over to the small desk in a corner of the living room and Jo booted up her PC.

"Yes, girlfriend, boot that baby up and let's watch some action." Ricki laughed and then teased, "Maybe you can pick up some tips for sucking my girldick later."

"Yeah, right!" Jo replied scornfully as she pressed the button to wake her computer from sleep mode. "Norman giving me tips on giving head? I'd shoot myself first!"

"Girlfriend, the man is good. I think he must have picked up some tips from the thousands of times I gave him fabulous head."

"Let me make us some Earl Grey before we start." Jo suggested.

Her nerve endings felt slightly frayed from the shock of Ricki's revelation.

It wasn't that Norman being fucked by a man bothered her; it was more the fact that she and Ricki had both been wrong about his predilections.

Transgender women couldn't afford to make those kind of errors in judgement when it came to men.

It could cost them their lives.

A double shot of Hennessy would have been just the thing to settle Jo's nerves, but she couldn't indulge.

Not with Ricki around.

***

Five minutes later they sat sipping the hot fragrant brew as they watched a blonde wearing a little black dress and black stilettos--who looked so much like a woman with big natural-looking breasts that Jo began to doubt Ricki's story--push Norman to his knees and demand that he suck her off and swallow everything.

Norman obediently pushed the hem of her dress up to her waist, exposing the tops of her stockings, her suspenders and her tiny black thong.

Jo was just about to comment that she didn't see any sign of a girldick when Norman reached into the thong.

The woman opened her legs and let him pull out the limp, but surprisingly long girldick she had packed away between her legs.

Definitely not a dildo, Jo acknowledged, unless inflatable ones were now on the market.

Within minutes Norman had it as hard as a rock.

And against her will Jo found herself stroking her own rock.

Norman might be a bastard, but he gave good head.

It seemed, however, that he needed to work on his deep-throat technique.

The woman pulled his head off her girldick and slapped him hard when he wouldn't take her deep enough.

"Open up and take this entire goddamned dick into your mouth!" she instructed.

Jo realized then that Norman had only been playacting up to this point.

After the slap he managed to open his throat wide enough for the woman to slip her girldick right into it. Then he held himself immobile as she took him by the ears and pumped smoothly in and out of his mouth.

"You're rubbish at sucking dick." The woman told him after several minutes of obvious enjoyment. "Make it wet and then drop those trousers and bend over! Maybe your tight ass will make me come instead."

Norman was once again the picture of obedience as he dropped the garment and pulled down the dark blue silk boxers beneath just enough to uncover his butt, then bent over and held on to a nearby coffee table.

"Still sore from the last time I fucked you?" the woman reaching in her tiny purse for a condom and some lube.

She rolled the condom on and pumped her girldick several times--as it wasn't already hard enough--and positioned herself.

Norman shook his head and braced himself as the woman buried the head with a quick thrust.

"Aw! Aw!" he groaned, but instead of trying to escape the pain he was backing himself up and rotating his hips.

"Oh shut up! I didn't tear your ass up enough the last time. You should have been sore for at least a week." She circled her waist, her butt cheeks flexing with the movement, as she drove several, slender inches inside him. "When I'm done tonight you won't be able to sit down!"

"Have mercy on me, honey."

"Take it like a man, bitch! You know you like the pain!"

Jo started.

Bitch?

Hearing the woman call Norman the word was even more shocking than everything she had witnessed so far.

It was the name he always called Ricki and in such a derogatory way it made Jo's blood boil.

She looked across at Ricki and immediately reached over and paused the recording.

While she had been getting into the action and had a boulder to testify her enjoyment, Ricki had sat there silently crying.

"Jo, I honestly don't give a fuck about that other bitch! I don't! But in nine years he has never kissed me, never sucked my fucking girldick, never let me put as much as a finger in his ass! And that bitch had him strung out like a junkie!"

"He didn't kiss her though," Jo consoled.

The statement was so ridiculously banal that Ricki stared at her for several moments in stunned surprise.

And then they both started laughing.

They laughed so hard they both fell onto the carpet and rolled around clutching their stomachs.

"I knew that coming to see you would make me feel better," Ricki told her when they finally composed themselves. "You're the best friend a girl can have."

"Ditto," Jo replied and pulled her friend closer for a slow, thorough kiss.

***

They had met in The Pink Panther, a gay bar, during the college half-term holiday.

Joseph had just turned eighteen and Richard had been a year older.

The bar owner had turned a blind eye when Joseph had arrived, but when Richard had walked in twenty minutes later he had seemed to realize that he had to take some crowd control measures.

The regulars had already been salivating over one gorgeous barely-legal young man, when a second had walked in the level of testosterone had risen significantly.

There had been a distinct sound of fabric stretching to accommodate sudden, rampant erections. The owner, Emmanuel Foxton, or 'Big Willy' to those who knew him intimately, had immediately dispatched his head bouncer to show the two young men to the door.

The bouncer had spoken to them in turn and then taken them each by the upper arm and marched them out, a big hulking brute of a man between their boyish slenderness.

The regulars had protested vehemently. Some of the bolder ones had tried to rush to the rescue, but anticipating the move another two burly bouncers had deflected their advances.

But rather than throw the young men out into the cold dark night, the bouncer had simply taken them out the door, around the building and up through a secret door to Emmanuel's private viewing parlour.

Richard had then explained to Joseph that he had been to the bar before and knew Emmanuel well.

The two young men had feasted on juicy steak with crispy baked potatoes and perfectly steamed vegetables as they'd watched the clubbers get down and dirty.

Emmanuel had excused himself as soon as decently possible and had appeared holding two bottles of vintage wine.

He had himself been the head bouncer for a West End bar before opening his own. At six foot eight inches he was a mountain of a man and had worked out regularly at that time, reminding Joseph of the men he'd salivated over when he watched the yearly World's Strongest Men competition.

Everything on Emmanuel was big, including his size fifteen feet.

An hour later, Joseph had discovered that largeness wasn't limited to the man's body and feet. He'd almost screamed when Emmanuel revealed his ten-inch monster cock.

The wine had been smooth but lethal and it wasn't long before Joseph and Richard were engaged in some boy-on-boy action with Big Willy urging them on as he stood stroking his oversized cock by the side of the large custom-made bed.

He had eventually joined them on it and they had wrestled for possession of his jumbo cock.

Joseph had lost the battle, his energy sapped by drinking more wine than he was accustomed to.

He had watched jealously for a moment as Richard had sucked on it like a lollipop.

Then Emmanuel had pulled Joseph closer and stuck two fat, long fingers inside him and an even fatter tongue into his mouth.

Those fingers had been the fullest his ass had ever been filled and Joseph had come within minutes.

Emmanuel had continued to finger-fuck him relentlessly and he'd been on the verge of coming again, when the man had withdrawn his fingers and urged Joseph to kneel facedown on the bed.

The next minute he'd felt Richard behind him filling the hole Emmanuel's fingers had vacated.

And as soon as Richard had worked himself into Joseph, Emmanuel had pushed Richard forward and spent several minutes trying to complete a daisy chain.

Squashed under Richard as he squirmed and groaned and wriggled his hips to accommodate Emmanuel's cock, Joseph had felt even more jealous.

He had wished fervently that he was the one in the middle under the muscular, square-jawed owner of the bar and not Richard.

But Emmanuel had only been saving Joseph for later, he explained once he'd recovered from a frenzied orgasm which Richard had very vocally enjoyed.

"You weren't ready for me yet," Emmanuel had explained. "I was so horny I would have torn your tight ass wide open."

He'd been right.

Joseph had needed careful preparation, but soon he was lying on his side on the bed, one leg raised high and held in place by Emmanuel as he used Richard's cum, an abundance of lubricant and great patience to ease his truncheon slowly inside Joseph.

Richard had aided in the effort by kissing Joseph, sucking on his sensitive nipples and fondling his erection and balls.

It had seemed an impossible task, but Joseph had been eager and had sobered up just enough to thoroughly enjoy Emmanuel's slow, smooth, deliberate thrusts and Richard's nimble caresses.

Big Willy had promptly renamed them 'Josephine' and 'Ricki', and told them that he would take great delight in teaching them how to take the best care of themselves and their 'honey holes' as he'd called their tight young buttholes.

'Josephine' had eventually been shortened to 'Jo'.

She remembered that first night in stark detail, especially the toe-curling twenty minutes or so that Emmanuel had spent breaching her near-virgin asshole and cramming it full of his long, thick, hard cock.

That night had been the start of a triangular relationship that had lasted almost a year.

Then Ricki had fallen for Norman, an older, wealthy married man who had come into Harrods, where Ricki had worked at the time, to buy a new winter wardrobe.

Ricki had suggested several outfits that had made the best of Norman's oddly-shaped, squat body and the man had been so pleased he had tipped Ricki ridiculously well.

He had returned the next week on the pretext of needing a dozen ties.

That night he had fucked Ricki with a Viagra-aided vigour that belied his years and a cock almost as big as Emmanuel's Ricki had claimed.

She'd laughed and told Jo that Norman looked like a freak of nature when it was limp and dangling almost to his knees, but a few weeks later, he'd somehow managed to persuade her to quit her job and move in to his obscenely opulent penthouse.

Then, less than ten days later Emmanuel had met Nathan, who at eighteen looked twelve, when he had delivered a box of organic produce to the bar on his bicycle after his employer's van had broken down.

Emmanuel had called the supplier, furious that the man had sent the boy on the bicycle without proper protective garments or a helmet. He had accused the man of exploitation, employing a boy that young.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Jo, T-Girl Goddess! Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds