• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Scorned!

Scorned!

12

I've never been one of those really pretty girls who turn heads, but I learned at the age of sixteen that a sexy body can do so much more than a beautiful face--it can break necks.

The boys in my class hadn't given me the time of day when I was growing up, but I soon started noticing that male teachers and grown men were always watching me when they thought I wasn't looking. It made me very self conscious until it dawned on me that it was my body that drew their attention.

When I left home to start a Digital Media & Culture degree at Edinburgh University, I set about perfecting my body. I don't mean perfection based on the size-zero models of today. I have a Kelly Brook body. I have dark waist-length hair and dark brown eyes like her too. My face is nothing like hers, but men act a little crazy when I wear anything figure hugging.

Last summer it was so hot I put on a cut-off top and a pair of shorts to get some milk from the local Co-operative. As I got out of the house an older man driving a silver Toyota Avensis stopped so suddenly when he saw me, the car behind ran into the back of him. He was carted off to the hospital when the ambulance arrived, wearing a neck brace. He didn't break his neck, but he got severe whiplash.

Yes, a sexy body can be a dangerous thing.

I've been going to the gym four days a week religiously for the last eight years and it's kept me fit. It's also a great place to pick up men. While most women go to the gym to do yoga, Pilates or attend exercise classes, I use free-weights and hang out with the guys.

Fridays are usually quiet at Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds, the exclusive gym I joined two years ago when my local closed for refurbishment. I stayed because I enjoyed the more intimate atmosphere and the chance, occasionally, to become more intimate with a fellow gym user.

Tonight the place was deserted, except for Cameron Dewhurst. An inch shy of six foot, he was blond and absolutely gorgeous. He came to the gym on the same four evenings as I did and played squash on the other three. He was sleekly muscled, his blue eyes looked almost violet, their colour deepened by his darker eyebrows and lashes.

"Where's everyone?" I asked him, as I pulled the pin out of the 40 kg slot of the leg curl machine and slipped it into the 15 kg slot. I wanted to tone, not bulk up, so I used small weights and did lots of repetitions.

"England's playing Argentina tonight," he replied, without breaking the rhythm of his pull ups.

He didn't have to say anything further. Even I, the dumbest person when it came to football, knew of the bitter rivalry between the countries that had been sparked by Maradona's 'Hand of God' goal in the 1986 FIFA World Cup.

"How come you aren't at home watching it?" I asked in surprise.

"My dad's taping it for me. I wanted to be here...watching you instead."

Huh?

For months he'd behaved as if he didn't know that I'm alive and now he was hitting on me! Surely I hadn't heard him correctly!

"Pardon?" I queried, my heart beating faster as I waited for him to confirm that my ears were still in working order and that I had not been having one of my usual day dreams about him.

"The guys are always crowding around you, Holly. I never get a chance to talk to you."

I'd assumed that I was not pretty enough for him, or that maybe he didn't believe in interracial relationships. I looked mixed-race although my mother is half-English and half-Jamaican, and my father is Greek. Dad has some money and though he is no Onassis, he looks more like him than any Greek god. I inherited my body from his side of the family, while my beautiful, slim, elegant mother gave her good looks to my tall, broad-shouldered brother Alexander.

"Do you want me to spot you?" I offered.

Cameron was bench-pressing 50 kilos, unlike some of the other guys he worked out to keep fit, not to bulk up. Though I only used smaller weights I was easily strong enough to lift the bar.

"Sure," he agreed and I stood at his head and handed him the weights.

I counted his repetitions and as soon as I took the weights and placed them safely on the rack he ran his hand up my thigh. I spread my legs, indicating my willingness. He touched me and found that I had soaked through my exercise shorts in the short time between him telling me that he had come to watch me and him finishing his bench presses. He slipped a finger under the material and exhaled raggedly as he ran it over my slippery lips.

"Let's go to the locker room."

We made it there in record time, so fast we probably broke Usain Bolt's world record. Cameron closed the door and pushed me against it, kissing me hungrily as he slipped his hand under my Lycra top and unsnapped my bra with one deft motion. His lips left mine to cover my left nipple as he exposed my breasts simultaneously and pushed them upwards.

Raw desire pooled inside me as he grazed my nipple with his teeth before pulling it deep into his mouth and sucking on it. I bent and muffled my moans against his glistening shoulder. His clean, fresh perspiration was that of a man in peak physical condition, who ate and slept well. I lapped it up. It was like an aphrodisiac, increasing my desire for him.

He ripped off my bottoms and buried his face in my wet heat. I was so thankful that I had gone for a wax only the day before as he started eating me as though he had missed several square meals.

I stroked his fair hair lovingly as he spread my pussy lips and thrust his stiff tongue deep inside me, all the time rubbing my clit deliciously with his thumb. It was all lovely, but I couldn't wait. "Baby, if you don't give me some cock in the next minute or so, I swear I'll die!"

Laughing out loud, he straightened and I reached into his sweats eagerly, grabbed his cock and pulled it out into the open. It was such a beauty I forgot my hunger for a moment and just stared at it, admiring its slight left curve and mushroom head.

"How could you hide such a lovely cock?" I demanded, looking up at him indignantly. "You should let it hang out of your fly so the whole world could admire it."

It was truly a thing of beauty. Eight and a quarter inches or thereabouts of uncut masculinity. Thick enough for me to show it due respect, but not so thick it would leave me walking around wounded for days afterwards.

He sat down on the narrow padded bench and I made to climb onto his lap.

"No, back onto me. I want to feel your ass against me."

Turning around, I tilted my hips and straddled him, placing him at my entrance and slowly lowering myself onto him. He took the weight of my breasts in his hands and tweaked my nipples as I sank slowly onto him.

His groans matched my moans as I worked myself fully onto his length--I realized then that I might have slightly underestimated his length and girth. As I relaxed and softened around him, he lifted me by my waist and bounced me up and down firmly.

I knew that Horace, the elderly owner of the exclusive gym was watching us, but I didn't care. I had stopped paying my monthly membership fee three months after joining the gym when I'd walked into his office and knew immediately that he must have cameras in the locker rooms and had witnessed me and Wayne, a sexy, professional bodybuilder getting busy earlier.

He was married to a woman half his age, but I suspected that he got off watching guys' cocks. I never let on to the guys that he watched their every move.

I also never paid another monthly subscription.

"I'm going to come, baby." Cameron tipped me forward onto the bench and tilted my ass up. I braced myself for disappointment thinking, the bastard's going to come before I do!, but I realized a moment later that he was simply taking control as he quickened his already fast tempo.

I also realized that my ample ass had been previously hindering his full penetration. He brought both hands up and tweaked my nipples firmly as he withdrew almost to the tip and then quickly buried himself to the hilt inside me. I exploded in less than a dozen strokes and he followed soon afterwards.

***

"I promised to stop at my dad's for the DVD of the match."

"No problem," I assured him, biting my lower lip as he fingered my clit as we drove along a particularly quiet stretch of road.

We were on our way to his house where he promised to punish me for letting some of the other guys fuck me when he had wanted me himself but had been too shy to make his move.

He had eaten my pussy again while we had a quick shower in one of the cubicles at the gym, but just when I was about to come he had stopped and said that the punishment had already started. I had almost screamed.

When we got to his car, a matt black BMW, he had casually reached under my skirt and fingered me for a minute or two and then started the engine, leaving me on the verge of coming once again.

He had just stopped at an amber signal that he could have easily gone through at a busy intersection and slipped two fingers inside me. He finger fucked me while we waited for the lights to change.

Then just as casually as before he'd pulled his fingers free, he put his hand on the gear lever and drove on.

Of course, I could have fingered myself to an orgasm if I wanted to. But I didn't. I was enjoying the punishment as much as he was.

The man who opened the door of the detached house looked so much like Cameron I almost did a double take. He hadn't mentioned brothers, but surely this man could not be--

"Holly, this is my father Adam," Cameron said, as he ushered me forward to make the introduction. "Dad, this is my girlfriend Holly."

Girlfriend?

One session of great sex in the gym and I was a girlfriend?

Wow!

"Nice to meet you, Holly." The way Adam squeezed my hand and leered openly at me I began to think that the two of them shared women--not that I would have a serious problem being sandwiched between the two of them. "Come inside."

"We're not stopping, Dad," Cameron said hastily. "I've only come to collect the DVD. I'm taking Holly home for dinner."

"I'm sure Sophia will rustle up something for you. I want to know more about this lovely young woman. Come in for a drink."

Adam introduced Sophia, a slim Indian woman and not a day over nineteen, to me. He fondled her backside as she bent over to place the dishes on the table in front of us and I was surprised she didn't drop the platter of Dijon Chicken or the salad bowl.

After the meal I began to feel really annoyed with Cameron when he let Adam convince him to stay and watch the game on catch-up TV although he had already made the recording on the DVD.

Cameron virtually ignored me as he got engrossed in the match.

Adam, in the meanwhile was watching me, his eyes seeming to strip the material of my T-shirt away and zoom in on my erect nipples which had hardly subsided since Cameron had been tweaking them between his finger tips

The man gave off sexual sparks like the sun gave off heat.

It felt weird to have a boyfriend's father hit on me. If Cameron wasn't as reserved as I've known him to be I would have sworn that he and his father shared women. I wondered what it would be like to be in the middle of a Dewhurst sandwich.

It would be like fucking twins--a secret fantasy of mine.

Finally the match was over and Cameron seemed to remember that he had naughty pussy to punish. We said our goodbyes quickly, but not before Adam hugged me and surreptitiously squeezed my behind before he moved away and said, "'Bye, Holly. It was a pleasure meeting you."

"I can't believe you stayed to watch the bloody match," I said peeved, as Cameron drove off.

"That was another part of your punishment," he said, running his free hand up my leg and under my skirt, "God, you're still so fucking wet!"

I was surprised myself. Thoughts of being a father and son sandwich filling must have made me hornier than usual.

When we got to his place Cameron tied my hands to the bed and continued to torture me by touching me, but not letting me touch him. After we had sex twice more, he asked me if I slept face up or down. I told him down and the next thing I knew he had untied my hands, flipped me over and re-tied me.

Raising my head off the two pillows he had banked beneath me, I watched as he opened the bottom drawer of his wardrobe and took out a vibrator.

"I got this for my last woman. We stopped seeing each other three months ago when she started worrying that her thug of a husband was having her followed. She liked double penetration and liked to stick this in whichever hole I wasn't occupying. I've cleaned it, but I'll put a condom over it for you."

Wild as I can sometimes be, I have never slept with two men at the same time or had a double penetration other than with a finger or two. But I was aroused by the thought of having him inside me, as well as something else--it would be my earlier fantasy come true, except for the fact that Adam would not be present.

I waited eagerly while he slipped the condom over the substantial length. Usually I didn't allow anal on a first date, but I decided that I would make an exception for Cameron as he was so sweet.

"Kneel up," he instructed, coming to stand at the side of the bed.

I obeyed quickly and he slid the full length inside me slowly. It was bigger than his cock and I winced slightly as it grazed my now battered pussy, but it felt so good.

"Right." Cameron turned it to a medium setting and straightened up. "I'm going to watch 24 on catch up TV."

"What?" I asked startled as he moved away.

"I'm going to watch some TV. By the end of the night you'll be so sick of cock, you won't want another but mine inside you."

"Cameron, come back!" I pleaded, as the vibrator pulsed inside me. I needed him to kiss me or touch my breasts, my clit, my neck--do something pleasurably that would shift some of the intensity of sensations to another location.

He ignored me and walked out the room.

I pushed one of the pillows down the bed and rubbed my nipples against it to get some relief, but it was not enough. Finally after a struggle of several minutes I manoeuvred it until it was close enough to rub my clit against it. I came almost instantly.

I needed a breather, but there was no let up with the vibrator still inside me. I was really beginning to get annoyed with it.

"Cameron!" I shouted.

"Yes," he answered, startling me; I hadn't heard him re-enter the room.

"Please," I begged him.

"No, I don't think you've had enough." He came closer, his erect cock bobbing in front of him as he walked. He pulled the vibrator out slowly, but even as I sighed in relief he buried it inside me again. I couldn't stop my hips from twitching or the gasp of pleasure escaping my lips. "See, you still need at least another couple hours of fucking. I'm going to make you come one more time with this and then I'm going to fuck you myself. And then maybe afterwards fuck you with the vibrator while I take a rest before fucking you again."

I bit down on the remaining pillow as he put his arm around my hip and fingered my clit as he worked the vibrator smoothly in and out of me.

What a glorious way to be punished, I thought, as I felt myself on the brink of coming again. If he intended to continue as he'd started there would be absolutely no need for me to look at another man.

I worried moments later if I would survive the punishment as Cameron moved behind me as soon as I'd come.

He really meant to punish me.

If I died, I decided, as I felt the head of his cock nudge itself way into me, it would be the perfect fucking way to go!

***

After seven weeks of bliss, Cameron who worked for a Danish company had to travel to their headquarters for a senior managers' conference.

I took the day off work and we were in the middle of our final round of hot sex, I was on the brink of coming, at two fifteen, four hours before his flight was due to leave City Airport when his doorbell rang. We ignored it and fucked on, but whoever it was seemed to know that we were at home and pressed the bell insistently.

"Shit, that's probably my dad." Suddenly Cameron quickened his pace. "Sorry, baby, I've got to come."

He immediately pressed my knees further into my chest and gave a few fast, deep thrusts before stiffening and releasing into me.

"I'll get rid of him and come back to sort you out," he promised, grabbing his boxers and rushing out of the room.

I lay back on the bed playing with my clit as I waited. Five minutes later he walked back into the bedroom, looking apologetic.

"Sorry, he's come to take me to the airport," he whispered.

"Tell him that you'll take a cab," I whispered back furiously.

"I told him so but he's insisting."

"What about me?" I asked.

"I'll make it up to you when I get back," he promised as he bent over and kissed me. When I tried to pull him down further he resisted. "I can't. Not with Dad in the house."

I let him go have his shower, but I was not pleased. I sometimes forgot that Cameron was two years younger than my twenty-seven, but every time Adam was around I got a rude reminder of that age difference as Cameron seemed to suddenly act his age. But I guess it was hard for him be a man with a father as domineering as Adam.

I couldn't quite work out Adam's feelings for his son. He showered him with the best of everything even though Cameron had a fairly well-paid job, yet he dismissed Cameron's opinion if it differed from his own and every time we went over to his house, Adam didn't miss a chance to touch my ass or tell me how much he wanted to fuck me.

I was so pissed that Cameron was leaving me high and dry I didn't bother to shower. I wanted him to smell my hot pussy all the way to the airport, but Adam insisted that Cameron sit in the front passenger seat. I shrugged my shoulders and let him hand me into the back seat. Cameron looked back at me apologetically several times, but each time he did Adam made some comment and drew his son's attention back to him.

We got to the airport an hour and a quarter before takeoff. Since Cameron was travelling Business Class and had no check-in luggage he could have hung around until nearer to the departure, but Adam encouraged him to go on ahead so that he could get his choice of seat.

Cameron hugged his father goodbye and then took me in his arms. Adam didn't even have the decency to step back and give us some privacy to say our goodbyes. But I didn't mind who saw me kiss my man goodbye. I closed my eyes as Cameron leaned down to kiss me.

One quick peck and he released me!

Adam waited until the plane had left the tarmac. Then he turned to me and said, "Let's go."

Maybe he does care for Cameron after all, I thought a little touched. I would have left as soon as Cameron was safely through Passport Control as we couldn't see him once he went through to the Waiting Lounge.

Adam's next words shattered any illusion of being a loving father. "I wanted to make sure that he'd left the country," he said, taking my arm. "Sophia's home, so I'm taking you back to my pad in Bromley for a good fuck."

I knew that I should refuse. The man was a bastard...but such a sexy bastard. And arrogant with it. But my pussy was so needy. Cameron had left me high and dry.

As soon as we entered the studio flat he grabbed me. There was a roughness about his insolent touch that I found off putting. He was a couple inches shorter than Cameron, but his body was much more beefy. Cameron had told me that Adam worked out every day in his home gym. It was obvious that he used heavyweights--he had huge, rippling muscles that his designer clothes disguised.

He stripped me quickly, tweaked my nipples and turned me facedown on the bed, my ass in the air.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Scorned!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds