• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Butterfly Panties

The Butterfly Panties

I guess I was lucky. Just born beautiful! I had the golden blonde hair, slinky body, perfect little tits and a smile to dream about. I'm not bragging...OK, I am bragging but still, if you've got it, why be shy about it?

So, of course I was interested in modeling when I graduated from high school. I was 18 and gorgeous! I could have had any boy I wanted with just a slight gesture of encouragement. To be paid for my good looks seemed like a natural thing to me. It was my birthright...wasn't it?

I started out modeling clothing for, like, juniors because of my youngish looks but I really wanted to do high fashion stuff. The guy, Harry, who ran the modeling agency I worked for kept telling me I needed more experience and I just had to work my way up. I was aware that most of the girls he used went unpaid because they so desperately wanted the work. But I always got paid because Harry knew I wouldn't have it any other way.

It was a few years ago now that Harry called me and said he had a really important shoot coming up but it involved modeling underwear. "There's no nudity involved," He promised, "But, after all, it's panties and bras so..."

Harry knew I would draw the line at anything sleazy like nude photography. Nowadays everyone expects you to do it but I felt My good looks put me above something like that. He also promised the money would be good so I agreed to do it. Harry told me I had to shave "Down There" since a lot of the outfits were very brief. I was OK with that.

When I got to the shoot I found out the panties I would be modeling were for a well known lingerie line whose specialty was, well, things that you wouldn't ever wear anywhere but the bedroom, and then only for a few minutes. In other words, you only put these items on when you were expecting to take them off and then have sex.

"Be a pro Jill." I told myself. "Do the gig and get the money. It's really no different than any other work and Harry said the pay was going to be real good."

There was another model there that day, a dark haired girl who was tall and good looking. I guess she was to kind of balance out my Blonde schoolgirl look. We took turns modeling what turned out to be very scandalous outfits. Panties that just barely covered your pussy. Nothing but a little string riding up your butt in the rear.

The other model, Pamela, was joking the whole time and I assumed she'd worked for Harry doing this type of gig before. I noticed the look on her face when Harry was about to shoot the photo seemed to change. She had these sultry "Bedroom Eyes" and she showed them off every time the shutter clicked.

"She's really good!" I finally had to admit. The whole point of the pictures and the ensuing catalogue was obviously to display the female body and it's sexual allure. I realized that both women and men would be looking at these photos and I should be posing as sexy as possible...just like Pam.

So I began to try and emulate her style, licking my lips before the camera worked it's magic. Thrusting my breasts out to emphasize my little tits. Trying to get my nipples to show up in each photo.

We eventually got to the thongs and they were really tiny! You could never wear something like that out in public or even in private for more than a few minutes. But Pam and I did the best we could to make it look real. They asked us to "Lose the tops" since they weren't going to show in the photos and they wanted us to use our arms to shield our breasts.

Well I thought there was "No nudity" involved and, to me, topless photography was nudity.

But Pam just took off her top and there were her sizable boobs...bigger than mine, and she just went on posing wearing only the tiny thong now.

Maybe it was a mistake but I decided "Oh, what the heck," and took off my bra. The photographer didn't pay any attention but Harry, after several weeks of using me as a model, now was treated to his first ever look at my tits. And he paid attention!

"That's very nice Jill." He complimented me. "Very nice indeed!"

I was posing with just a little white G string now, topless and Harry asked me to pull my "Panties" up a little tighter. I went along with it assuming this would be a desirable shot for this particular item. When I adjusted my panties, I felt the skimply material slide into my hairless vagina!

I didn't want to seem like a baby but now the pink skin surrounding my pussy was visible and it seemed like it was too much! Bob, the photographer, said "Oh yeah, just like that!" and shot the picture.

They placed me on my hands and knees on an upholstered chair that was there on the set and now I felt cool air on my almost naked posterior. I could imagine what I must have looked like from behind: My perfect teenaged ass cheeks were on display with only a little white ribbon "Covering" my asshole!

I figured they would airbrush that out later but it was still embarrassing to show that part of me to a couple of men...even in a professional setting.

Next they chose white see through panties for Pam and I to wear. And I do mean "See Through!" Why, you could read a newspaper through them! And no cotton liner at the bottom! When Pam put them on her vagina was visible just as plain as day. And she just did it like "No big deal."

In fairness to Harry none of the poses actually showed her pussy but Harry and Bob certainly got to see it. I remember thinking it's just part of the job. After all, they didn't invent the panties, they were just trying to sell them.

When It was my turn to model the see through panties I did the best I could to do it like Pam had. I figured that my vagina wouldn't show in the catalogue and I assumed Harry and Bob had seen lots of girls in such attire.

But they did pose me in slightly different ways including a shot where I was asked to sit the the upholstered chair and drape my legs over the arms. This completely opened my vagina with only the gauzy fabric "Covering" me. My little tits were bare and, as far as I was concerned, we were getting close to pornographic shots now.

Just then, there was a knock at the door and Harry paused momentarily to admit a short, elderly asian man.

"Mr. Yamaki! So glad you could make it!" My boss gushed. Mr. Yamaki didn't speak but smiled and nodded at each of us in turn.

I quickly closed my legs and covered my breasts, resenting this intrusion. What did Harry expect? That just anyone who happened to stop by could view my nearly naked body?

"Oh now Jill, don't get upset. Mr. Yamaki is one of our best customers. I invited him here today to get a little preview of next year's line. Jill...Mike Yamaki... Mr. Yamaki, this is Jill."

I forced a smile and Mr. Yamaki said something like "Oh...so pleased to meet you!" He had this kind of sleazy smile. Maybe I shouldn't say that but I noticed that Pam appeared to recognize him and she seemed...underwhelmed to see him.

"Could I see miss...miss Jill in this panty please?" He asked politely. Harry seemed eager to please and told me to resume the pose Mr. Yamaki had interrupted.

I couldn't see any way out of this so I sat back in the chair and lifted my legs over the arms. I reluctantly moved my arms and exposed my breasts to the entire room. Bob resumed the photo session.

"Oh, that very nice!" Mr. Yamaki commented. I noticed again that Pam wasn't smiling and had seemingly lost the cheerful demeanor she'd kept for most of the session. I wondered why.

Next, they asked me for the same rear view shot that I'd posed in earlier in the thong. I knew that everyone would now be treated to a barely disguised view of my asshole and pussy. The see through panties did virtually nothing to hide any of my girlish charms and it got real quiet in there when i assumed the pose. Harry told me to "Look back and smile" and, when I did, I saw a very strange look on Mr. Yamaki's face. I was suddenly more self conscious than I had been all afternoon.

"What about...the Butterfly panties?" Mr. Yamaki asked. It took Harry a few seconds to understand the grey haired asian.

"Oh yeah!" Harry finally said. "They're gonna be a great seller this year!" He went over to the box where the panties were kept and pulled out a tiny pink garment that, yes, featured a lacy butterfly in the front.

Right about then Pam spoke quietly to Harry. "Harry, I'm sorry, I've got to go now. I...I have something I really have to do...and it can't wait. Sorry."

Harry was all "Wait...wait a minute! Hey, this is going to be one of our...Hey Pam wait!"

But Pam just wouldn't even look at Harry. She just dressed, gathered her things and quickly make her way out the door leaving me as the only female there with the three men.

"I remember...she...she a little...sensitive." Mr. Yamaki commented. Harry was still staring at the closed door as if Pam was going to magically reappear.

So it was up to me to model the Butterfly panties. Only when I got behind the screen did I realize exactly what was up with these panties. The beautiful lacy pink butterfly fit right where your pubic hair would be. Below that...below that it was open. There were two little pink elastic ribbons that connected to a ridiculously brief triangle of pink fabric that attached to the waist band. The lips of my shaved pussy were completely bare!

I began to understand why Pam had left so hastily. No nudity indeed! Harry had to know these panties were going to be used today. Still, it seemed odd. Pam was older than me. Maybe 24 or 25. I got the impression she had posed in more revealing outfits than this and maybe even nude.

I looked over the screen at Harry as if to say "What's up with this?" and he saw my expression. He didn't speak but rubbed his thumb and forefinger together as if to say "Money."

OK, well that's what I was there for after all. Money. this was a paying job and these "Panties" if you could call them that, were going to sell for $14.99 or something and it was my job to sell them so...

So I timidly walked out wearing only the Butterfly panties. My hairless pussy lips were on display and it seemed that the two elastic straps that held the butterfly in place were kind of pushing them together. I couldn't remember ever feeling so exposed before in my life.

Mr. Yamaki got that weird smile on his face and motioned for me to turn around so he could see the back and I reluctantly did so.

"Oh, she very nice...very very nice!" He said. It seemed Mr. Yamaki had a very limited English vocabulary. I didn't want to look back at them so I just stood there, my ass naked for them to ogle. There was just that little pink triangle of fabric and then a little skinny pink strap that didn't even come close to covering my little back hole.

They started me out on the chair with my legs up and over the arms again. Now my little pussy was naked with the two pink straps framing it. Just a vertical line there just beneath the Butterfly. I guess I was supposed to smile when Bob shot the photo but, instead, I lowered my eyes in shame.

"Oh...Oh...she very pink!" Mr. Yamaki blurted out. I knew he wasn't referring to the panties either.

Chuckling now, Mr. Yamaki addressed Harry. "Will the...will the panty...prevent muster...muster..."

"Masturbation?" Harry interrupted. "Will they prevent a young lady from masturbating? Oh no Mr. Yamaki!" He warmed to the task. "Not at all, go ahead and show him Jill!" This comment was accompanied by another of Harry's "Looks" that meant "Just go ahead and humor the old guy."

I should have just walked out like Pam had done but I figured I was in so far now it would be easier to just get it over with and get paid. So I moved my finger down and lightly rubbed it up and down the length of my exposed pussy while the three men looked on.

"Oh...dat nice!" Mr. Yamaki said smiling. "Das very nice!"

I could tell the aging gentleman was eating this up. Here I was, for all intents and purposes, naked in front of him and touching myself while he had a front row seat.

"Could we see...da back please?" He asked.

Harry turned me over on the chair asking me to place my knees on the arms of the chair while my tits rested on the top of the upholstered back.

Now the old guy could see virtually everything I had. The little pink ribbon was bisecting my butt cheeks but my asshole showed on either side. Below that my hairless pussy lips were completely naked.

I couldn't believe what a spectacle I was making of myself!

Again I heard that nervous laugh of Mr. Yamaki's that was really creeping me out. "He's some kind of sleazy voyeur" I realized. "He gets his kicks from watching." I heard him say something I couldn't quite understand to Harry.

His comment to Harry I didn't catch but Harry immediately responded "Oh...Oh not at all Mr. Yamaki!" Yamaki laughed again nervously as Harry answered: "Mr. Yamaki is wondering if the Butterfly panties would have to be removed in order to have sex."

That was about the dumbest thing I'd ever heard! That was the whole point of these ridiculous panties...you could enjoy them visually and then, with no interruption you could...

My thought was interrupted by the sound of a zipper. Yes, a zipper! And, again, I should have just got up and left when I heard it and I have no excuses but the next thing I knew I felt something touching my exposed pussy lips. And it was Harry's cock.

"You see Mr. Yamaki?" Harry called to the now perspiring asian. "No problem!" I felt Harry cock now traveling up and down the lips of my pussy as he "Demonstrated" to his asian client how easily sex could be accomplished even with the panties in place.

"And...and da...da anal...?" Mr. Yamaki wondered.

"Harry..." I began. Knowing I was going to complain about this ludicrous handling of my young nearly nude body, he fired back quickly enough that he figured the English challenged Asian would never understand.

"Please, let's get it over with and we'll both laugh all the way to the bank."

No, Mr. Yamaki didn't understand the remark but I certainly did. It meant "Just go ahead and whore yourself Jill. Just whore yourself and enjoy spending your lewdly earned money."

Then, I felt Harry's big penis begin to penetrate me. I was forcing back tears as I realized that I was going to be fucked right there on the overstuffed chair. Right in front of Bob and icky Mr. Yamaki. I wasn't a virgin but I certainly had never engaged in anything like this before.

I heard Harry moan as more and more of his sizable cock began to slide into my unprotected pussy. I'd love to say I was completely dry inside but I couldn't help but become at least a little aroused in the past few minutes. Harry took the little ribbon that bisected my ass cheeks and slowly pulled it to one side.

My asshole was now complelely naked and, just below, Harry's cock was buried halfway in my pussy. "See there Mr. Yamaki?" He looked down to where we were joined. "No problem with the anal."

I was feeling sick inside as Harry forced more and more cock into my no longer resisting pussy. I might have moaned a little myself at that point. Harry's cock was bigger than any of the boys I'd had at that point and, inch by inch, he managed to achieve complete penetration. I felt his balls now resting against my pussy lips as he'd stopped his motion.

I was confused now. Was he going to fuck or not? I mean, he had me now. My innocent little pussy was all stuffed with his his big stiff penis...and he stops?

I looked back at him and wasn't really shocked to see Mr. Yamaki had now opened his pants and was stroking his small penis. No surprise there. Bob, pro that he is was doing his best to catch good pictures of my debauched experience. I turned my head and Harry renewed his assault on my hairless young pussy.

His balls began to slap into my pussy lips and I must reluctantly admit it felt good in spite of my humiliating situation. I would be lying if I tried to say I totally didn't enjoy it.

Harry's cock was thrilling me as he held me by my waist and fucked my helpless little cunt there in the studio. I assumed he would come in my pussy and I was on the pill at that point so...so whatever.

But he didn't. I'm not really sure why but Harry pulled his still hard penis from my now well lubricated vagina and asked me to turn over.

I shot Harry another of my "Looks" and he tightly closed his lips and glanced at Mr. Yamaki as if to say "Almost done." I followed his instructions and resumed my position on the chair with my legs spread open and my now desire swollen pussy glistening with my natural lubrication. Mr. Yamaki approached me.

I looked at Harry, anger in my eyes now, and he just put his finger to his lips as if to say "Shhhh! Don't speak."

Mr. Yamaki, his hands trembling now, slowly approached me holding his hard little cock. He was panting and apparently erotically stimulated from what he's just witnessed.

Harry stroked my hair softly as if to calm me down as Mr. Yamaki gently touched his cock to my bare pussy and began to slide it up towards the Butterfly that adorned the area just above my exposed sex.

"Ooooh!" Was all he said as he dragged it downward and then he began to come. "Oh! Oh!" Mr. Yamaki cried out as his sperm began to spash onto the little pink butterfly panties. All over those now defiled little panties. He gasped and his breath came in staccato bursts as he spilled his seed all over my panties.

Then, shame overcame the ancient businessman and he began to apologize...well, I assume he was apologizing, it was all in Japanese. Mr. Yamaki fired off several unintelligible sentences as he was stuffing his rapidly deflating penis back into his trousers. Then, In a matter of moments, he was gone.

Harry apologized, in English, and profusely. He explained the whole history of the oddball asian but insisted all of us would make money as a result of his lewd and kinky behavior.

I got a nice check and a couple of hundred dollar bills before I left that day and more a couple of months later.

I never worked for Harry again after that but I did see Bob one time at another modeling gig. He said Mr. Yamaki needed a "Virgin" model each time he pulled this routine. Once he'd "Had" you, he was embarrassed to see you again. Apparently He'd pulled his number on Pam once before and she'd refused to go along with it.

The modeling business can be glamorous and lucrative...but it can also be sleazy and degrading. Young girls beware.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Butterfly Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds