• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Weekend to Remember

Her Weekend to Remember

One Friday night you remember you sent your son off to his fathers and you were walking to the kitchen to fix yourself a snack, wearing nothing but a bra and panties, when you thought you heard a noise. Then you felt a quick grab at your mouth and torso. Then in a panic you went to scream and things went dark and quiet.

You woke to hearing yourself trying to moan but you realized your lips were not able to move. You try to try to open your eyes when you notice they too are sealed shut. You begin to try and figure out what has happened when all at once it hits you that you are tied up.

Struggling you notice your wrist and ankles appear bound. You begin wondering where you are. Who is with you? What is going to happen to you?

You then hear footsteps to your side and begin to struggle even harder, but you get no where. Trying to plea for freedom sounds like a bunch of garble. You feel your heart racing not knowing what is happening to you or who is in the room with you. Suddenly you feel something go over your mouth and nose again. And you fall back to sleep.

You awaken again remembering the last time and try to move your lips and notice you can't move them still. Slowly you tugged your arms and feel you are still bound. Quietly you lay there thinking that if you don't move you will figure out what is going on. You lay there for what appears forever. Slowly you try moving your legs to figure out where you could be. You feel what appears to be a plastic under your legs. Knowing you were walking around in a bra and panties you try and figure out if you still have them on. Squeezing your buttocks your almost gasp at the sensation you get coming from your ass and pussy.

Forgetting you were gagged somehow you try to scream and you hear yourself muffled in your throat and feel yourself beginning to tear up from fear. I've been kidnapped or worse you think.

You start sniffling and then you become strong and try to calm yourself down before you fall back to sleep. Thoughts run through your head. What has happened to me? Someone has violated me and I can't do anything about it.

Slowly you try twisting your torso and discover the same plastic feel you did with your legs. You move your upper arm and feel the same thing. You think you're on something plastic but you think about it more and realize it's soft under that. Am I on a bed or some sort of padding? Am I still in my house or somewhere different?

After a long time of thinking and small movements you hear moving again. You remain still so not to let the person or persons around you know you have awoken.

Suddenly you feel something begin to vibrate on you clit ring. Then you clench from the sensation and it stops abruptly. Then you hear in your ear a whisper "I see you're awake now".

Panicking you turn your head to the other side. The voice comes back to your ear. "I promise not to hurt you."

You realize this time that the voice wasn't going to put you back to sleep, but why are they doing this to you. You struggle to free yourself but the voice tells you that you will be set free when the time is right.

When the time is "right"? You think to yourself. You struggle more and still nothing.

Suddenly you feel a bigger vibration this time coming from deep inside your pussy. This sends you over the edge quickly. You relax a little and try to grasp the feeling deep inside your love canal.

You feel something moving inside of your love box hitting that magic spot deep inside. You know the feeling from playing with your magic rabbit and know this must be what is deep inside and being controlled by the strange voice in your ear.

After a few minutes of your enjoyment the vibrations stop and you feel your pussy tingle in excitement. You think "How can I be excited by someone violating me and kidnapping me?" But yet you think how great this is feeling not knowing who is there at the same time.

You begin to move your pelvis to make the great feeling come back to your love canal. But nothing is happening. You suddenly feel a cool sensation at your nipples. You quickly inhale to this feeling. Then you feel your nipples being tugged at, at the same time. This feeling washes over you and you feel warm all over.

"Why am I enjoying this?" You ponder. Someone is making me have sex and I am enjoying it, but I know I should be screaming.

You feel your nipples being sucked up and think about what type of device could be doing this and really wished that it was a pair of lips sucking them in. You suddenly feel the vibration on your clit ring again, but this time much faster than before.

Your hips buck upwards from the feeling of your clit being stimulated. Then you feel another sensation this time it's coming from your ass. You realize this is a vibrating plug and it is pulsating your anal cavity. You almost lift your torso off the bed with this dual sensation and the thought of something in your ass.

All at the same time the rabbit comes to life again deep inside your pussy and it is rotating and hammering to life. The feeling of all your holes being used at the same time is making you hump the air. You start forgetting your mouth is gagged and start moaning from all this pleasure.

You start to think how you wished your kidnapper would touch you. You try begging but nothing audible is coming out.

You feel the sucking on your nipples being tugged at. This feels like your upper body is being pulled straight up into the air, but the sensation of the vibrating in your body is making you closer to an orgasm and you want a human touch no matter who it is. Then the tugging releases and you feeling the vibrating slow to a stop, but you want more.

You try asking for it not to stop and hear the voice tell you, "Not right now my beauty".

Your pelvis lowers downwards but you can still feel your cavities filled with what you want so badly. You try squeezing your thighs close inwards to feel the toys deep inside but realize your legs are spread too far apart.

Thinking all you want now is to be fucked like never before you hear the voice moving around but it sounded like it left the room. Laying there breathing hard through your nose you smell your sweet juices from your lovely pussy. Knowing your sweet scent makes you excited and you try once again to move your thighs. You notice by squeezing your butt cheeks together you can feel the inserted butt plug go deeper and touch through the walls to your helpless rabbit. The tip of the rabbit touches deep inside your pussy to your cervix opening. You start squeezing faster as you feel yourself closer to an orgasm and must be satisfied.

Quickly you feel a hand touch and push down onto your stomach. This stops you from squeezing and quickly you freeze from the touch. All at once the feeling you felt before of something over your mouth hits you and you fall deep asleep again.

Upon awakening this time you notice your mouth is free and your eyes are able to open. You look straight up and notice you're in your bedroom in your bed. You think for a moment you were having a dream when you try to move and notice you are still tied up. You try looking down and notice your huge breasts are naked and exposed. Looking further your see your feet spread far apart and close to the bedpost. Trying to look to your pubic region you notice your panties are still on, but there are wires coming out from the leg openings and leading to the controls to the vibrators you were feeling earlier.

Noticing of your surroundings you didn't notice anyone in the room with you. Where could he or they be you think? Bravely you speak out, "Hello!?"

No answer. "Hello!?" a little louder you speak.

Just then you hear a noise coming towards the room. You close your eyes because you're nervous at what might happen if you look at the noise.

You hear, "It's okay, you can open your eyes."

Shaking you speak, "I'm afraid."

You feel something heavy sit on the bed next to you. And then you feel a hand rub your stomach gently and tell you that all is okay.

You open your eyes slowly to see the man you've talked to for nearly 11 years on the computer sitting there. Smiling you tell him that you really didn't expect him to kidnap you and have his way with you.

He explains the reason for the chloroform was to make it feel genuine as possible and knew she'd love to feel dominated and helpless. He also explains he video recorded everything from the time he started to show her that he never anything to her she wouldn't want done.

You ask him when he was going to release her and he said he hasn't even started the Saturday morning fun yet.....

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Weekend to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds