• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Pussies and Boots

Pussies and Boots

123

Readers; this is a fairytale fantasy I have written in response to a challenge from a friend. I did not plan on throwing in so many fairyland creatures, movie land characters, and mythological deities that I would be forced to do copious research; so much so that I have added a References list at the end. And, speaking of "The End", please forgive me because I did not intend to make my story so lengthy that the ending is such a long damn ways (8000+ words) away!

*

Pussies and Boots: A Piece of Fairy Tail

Colonial America 1760

King George Highway

(Prologue) Beggars and Bastards

"Kind Sir, may I have a penny for a penny-loaf of bread?" the young man asked. He hung is head in humble surrender hoping against hope he would not receive rebuke.

Little chance had he. "Get the hell away from our table, beggar boy!" my eldest brother did indeed reproach. "There is nothing more I detest than beggars!"

My other brother objected, "Now, now, Edgar, let's not forget our manners! Without beggars, who would we have to lick our boots? Boy, lick them spit-clean and you will have your bread."

My two older stepbrothers were often wickedly evil. As they laughed in gleeful merriment, I could tell the young man was sorely tempted to do the humiliating deed anyways. Hunger was most likely gnawing at his gut. Times were hard and many faced hardships aplenty. If my eyes were any judge, this youngster had experienced more than his share. His body fit his outer clothing as if it was emaciated or the clothing was made for a bigger man. Whatever hair he had was tucked under a tight-fitting, wide-brimmed woodsman's hat. His face, well for some reason, I thought his face had sort of an effeminate look! I don't swing that way, but if I did, I would say the young man was pretty. I would guess his age to be eighteen or so. This would make him much younger than my own age of thirty, which came as of this very day.

The youngster finally relented and threw away all pride. He dropped to his knees and reached for my brother's outstretched boot. As he bent to lick it, an old, dingy-white, longhaired alley cat hissed beside him. "I have no choice," the young man explained to the cat.

He 'explained' to the cat? Damn, people don't explain reasoning and consequences to animals! Okay, yes, I did have a dog I talked to when I was a boy, but that was different. While petting the old cat's head, I took a penny from my pocket and flipped it toward the penniless lad. Just for the heck of it, I threw out a penny more. Little was I prepared for, but the furry feline kissed my hand then sat up and quizzically stared at me. "I know you surely can spare a penny or two more, Sir," the old pussycat simply stated. "And Sir, she...HE has so little!"

What the hell! "What did you say?" I asked the cat. What did it say? Am I going bonkers, cats don't SAY anything!

"Little brother, are you daft?" Edgar and Allan teased. "Talking to a godless, unspeaking creature is a sign of the devil at work. If we tell our father's solicitor this you may find yourself cut from the dearly departed old man's will!"

The two were almost drooling with the thought of cheating me out of my inheritance. Father had died and we were on the way to his grand estate to hear the will. If those brothers of mine had their way, I would indeed end up with nothing but a pittance. Edgar and Allan were the kind of men who nearly made me ashamed to carry the last name of Poe. So just to bedevil the two, I withdrew a silver dollar from my pocket and tossed it to the wide-eyed lad on his knees.

Suddenly, the old pussycat sprang from the floor and landed on my shoulder. Quick as a wink, she kissed my cheek, whispered "thank you" in my ear, and then jumped astride my brother's boot where she proceeded to wet it with about a cupful of cat piss. Enraged, the man kicked with both feet, but the mischievous feline was just too quick for him.

"Goddamnit!" he ranted and raved. "Raven, I blame you for this affront! You will get your comeuppance soon enough!"

As much as I wanted to laugh, I didn't. No sense in adding fuel to his fire. I smiled as the spry old cat ran away. The lad sprang up from his knees with his bounty of coins. It was then I noticed his boots. His clothing might be dirty, tattered, and ill-fitting, but his boots were shinning with a spit-polish sheen. They matched neither of my brothers' fancy-dandy pairs of custom shoeboots, but they did match my own functional leather Captain's Cavalry footwear.

(Part 1) Titties and Fornicating Beasts

Before I could question him, the young man slipped away. Edgar and Allan made speedy arrangements for the night with the innkeeper for the only two good rooms. This left me with only a quilted pallet on the attic floor. I made no fuss. Instead, I busied my mind with pondering the mystery of the lad's leather boots. From the corner of my eye, I saw the boy kneel by the fireplace with a plateful of food. He had a separate plateful for the old pussycat.

Gladly leaving my brothers' company, I ambled over to the fire. Why I did it, I knew not, but I blurted out, "Gonna be a cool night, Son! If you need a room and a bed, I'll share mine. Your pussy is welcome to come, too."

A hat-covered head shook negatively. The old cat hissed. The lad looked at it and saw its positive nod. Meeting resistance, the cat insisted. "Yes, you damn well will or we will go cold!" the old pussycat adamantly said.

There was little doubt that only the lad and I heard her. Hell, I didn't want to force anyone to share my bed! I especially didn't need a self-serving pussycat to fight my battles. Damn you, Raven Nevermore Poe, there is no such thing as a talking cat! As hard as I tried to convince myself of this fact, there seemed little doubt as to its veracity.

As I debated my mind's own sanity, the pussycat put the last nail in my coffin of doubt. The old feline reached upward with a paw and unbuttoned the top two or three button's of the lad's baggy shirt. The ladycat pulled the cloth aside. Curious, I looked downwards from my standing position. Holy Mother of God, there were swollen mounds in there! They were breasts, they were rounded, nipple-topped, tits! Damn, there were two of the nicest female titties I had ever seen inside the shirt!

"Yeah, yeah, SHE is a girl!" the pussycat declared. "So what! Does this change your mind about sharing your bed with her or were you dead set on getting a lad? I see by that horny rooster swelling inside your britches that you like what you see. Why not give her a try in that old pallet bed upstairs? Who knows, you might get lucky! I betcha your cock really loves to crow inside a woman's cunty hole!"

Damnit, I refused to suffer human fools gladly so I certainly wasn't about to put up with harassment from an aggravating feline either! I most assuredly did want the nicely-titted girl in my bed for the night! The thought of having a lad like that never crossed my mind and it was the highest insult even to suggest I would! My instincts had been correct. Hell, this girl was just too pretty to be a boy! If this girl was willing, and I wouldn't do it unless she was, I would show that old pussycat just how much my horny cock loves to crow inside a feminine home. Most likely, sex with a man was far and away the last thing on this girl's mind.

I was getting ready to scold my feline nemesis when a voice interrupted. "Hey all listen to," a man shouted from the door. "Who belongs to the tall, bay, thoroughbred stud that was tied outside and who belongs to the white, leggy, young filly which was hidden out behind the barn? Just wanted to let you know, the stud is getting ready to mount the filly!"

Most men among us had seen horses mating many times so there was only limited interest in this show. Only two occupants of the stagecoach inn's main room jumped to their feet and ran out the door. One was myself and the other was that disguised slip of a girl. I, as the owner of the blooded stud, had no interest in having my champion's bloodline seed passed on to just any horny backwoods filly! Apparently, the girl was the owner of the temptress filly. I couldn't see why she would have an objection, but it seems that she did.

"Please stop your stud!" the young lady pleaded as we two rounded the barn at a run. "She has never been busted and I believe she is too young for it!"

Oh, was she? There in a large, six rail high corral, a beautiful, sleek-coated, long-legged filly pranced around with her tail held high which allowed her in-heat musk to arouse all equine males around. Following her with his horsecock nearly dragging the ground was my stud. By god, I reckon it doesn't matter if you are descended from horses carrying royal or peasant blood you still can't resist copulation's call!

The flirtatious filly suddenly allowed my stud to capture her. The young girl and I stood and watched in mesmerized wonder as the majestic stallion rose up from the ground and straddled the filly's back. Aiming his enormous horsecock, he shot it straight as an arrow into the filly's musky, wet hole. With one powerful thrust, he rammed it home. Paying no attention to his feminine conquest's squeal of pain, he propelled his equine projectile in and out with animalistic delight.

"Pretty nice show, huh," a feline voice stated. "Makes one wonder about doing it themselves. Doesn't it? Sir, has your horse a name? And girl, yours?"

Why the girl humored the cat, I knew not, but she did, "Oh Puss, you know her name is Snowy White. If I had some apples maybe I could make her stop. She just loves her apples."

I answered despite my reservations about speaking to cats. "So 'Puss' is your name," I said. "Well Puss, it seems to me like your lady's Snowy White filly kind of loves the sackfull of testicle apples slapping into her ass! William Tell is the name I gave to the stud shooting his horsecock arrow into her cunt."

I had no idea pussycats could giggle, but this one for sure did. That old feline winked at me, too. Just to get even with me for teasing, Puss took the girl's hand and led her into my arms. The cat forced the young woman's body back against mine so hard I felt the entire length of my horny, hard cock settle into her long, cracked ass. My arms instinctively surrounded the feminine body pressed to mine. When my hands reached the front they found a pussycat's paws quickly unbuttoning the buttons of the girl's baggy pants and shirt.

Talking about instincts, why my hands instinctively darted inside the tattered, oversized garments! The fingers of one hand cupped a well-rounded tit and began tickling a ripening nipple. My remanding hand's fingers cupped a swelling feminine pussy then began fondling and flicking a stiffening, wet clit.

Although a bit hesitant at first, the girl surprisingly gave no real objections to my manhandling of her body. In fact, as we two gazed at the fornicating stud and filly, she allowed her pants to slip down to her boots. With a bit of wiggling of her shoulders she managed to work her baggy shirt off enough for it to slither down her body and fall at her feet.

My own pants and shirt followed the girl's brazen example. With all my clothing down to my boots, I held an identically clad young female in my arms. So clothed, I grabbed both breasts and juggled their unexpectedly heavy weight. At my touch, nipples fully ripened and bloomed. My cock was now pointing at the sky and lying encased in a soft ass crack bed. With lust as inspiration, I exchanged one tit for a handful of pussy. I played, I fondled, I teased, and I grew hornier by the second. An increase in pussy wetness let me know that this girl was also getting hornier.

Proving me correct, the girl tore her gaze from the breeding stud's deep thrusting horsecock into her virginal filly's vaginal home, looked over her shoulder at me, and practically begged, "Will you do that to me?" The woman in her wantonly added, "Please, kind Sir, will you breed me!"

Puss led the girl to a hitching rail and told her to lean over and grab it with both hands. When the young lady's head was lower than the beautiful ass presented to me, the mischievous pussycat reached up and captured my cock with both paws. Assuming my permission and consent, her feline palms guided my engorged penile projectile into a slippery wet feminine hole. Reluctant to cause pain, I hesitated with only my cockhead inside swollen pussylips. Ever so gently, my sensitive tip kissed and kissed the girl's tender hymen.

I was not a man in the habit of deflowering innocent young virgins. Even though vaginal moisture was flowing in abundance, thus well-lubricating my manhood, I had a thought forming in my mind which told me that I perhaps should stop. As fate would have it, Puss changed my mind. Cat claws dug into my testicle sack and pulled me forward. My cockshaft shot through the girl's protective vaginal barrier and shredded her hymen. She squealed quite loudly but maybe not so much so that those on the inn side of the barn could hear.

Other than her one initial squeal, there were no other sounds of protestation for the brutality of my actions. In fact, as my cockshaft plunged in deeper, vaginal muscles began constricting around the foreign intruder in such a viselike grip that it acted like a conqueror who had captured and imprisoned an enemy. My horny hard cock tried pulling out but got only a few inches before its shaft was pulled back in.

Well hell, if this young woman's pussy wants it that much, I will just give it to her! Plunging into the tender hole with an unintentional viciousness, I fucked the girl with the same animalistic lust as my stallion had for her young mare. I rode her, I screwed her, and I thrust into her hot, slippery vagina with jackrabbit-quick, well-digger deep plunges of my elongated, swollen cockshaft.

Guilt got the best of me. I slowed to a soft, gentle mating rhythm. The girl's pussy responded in kind. Vaginal muscles relaxed their constrictions yet moisture continued flowing. Before I knew it, I heard soft weeping then my cockshaft and pubic region felt the heated dampness of feminine cum spray. The young lady was silently crying while lost in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy.

My cock was so ready to blow I could hold it in no longer. Seminal fluids were called forth from their testicle home. Semen and sperm burst forth in a pressurized flow of milky, white cream. Orgasms raced through my body along with the blood which sustained my life. Spastic spurts of orgasmic fire sped through my urethral tube and were expelled from my body to enter the vaginal home of the beautiful young woman whom I was breeding.

The girl, the woman, the feminine vessel of my dreams seemed to feel the spray of my seminal fire because the intensity of her orgasmic cries increased. She, too, still had cum to spray and multiple orgasms to give her life. Her body bucked back into mine and together we let joy give our lives meaning. Our copulating loins betrothed themselves in a till-death-do-us-part, happily-ever-after fairytale ritual.

The last of the free-flowing cum ran out of our human bodies. The girl's pussy was so filled with feminine and masculine fluids mixed with virginal blood that it overflowed and dripped out in a messy stream. Puss was there to lap it before it hit the ground. The old pussycat then began licking it directly from the source. The girl's clit and my cockhead reacted by joining again then once more spasming with renewed orgasms. With magic in her eyes and a Cheshire grin on her face, old Puss was there to lap the replenished source of male and female sexual fluids.

Finally, the most enjoyable sexual encounter of my life ended. The girl and I uncoupled then, with our clothing still around out boots, we waddled our way over to a nearby bench. Although Puss had licked our loins fairly well clean, the girl and I decided to take a bath together in the horse watering trough. I knelt before her to remove her clothing and boots. Once more I was struck by the resemblance of her boots to mine.

Curiosity got the best of me. "Girlie, where did you get your cavalry boots?" I asked. "I was a Captain in the Colonial Cavalry and I am wearing an identical pair."

The girl's face alit with radiance. "Oh Sir, did you know my father?" she replied with another question. "He, too, was an officer in Major George Washington's cavalry! His name was Captain Humpter Dumpty. Sadly, he was killed fighting the French and Indians. But, I'm told he died a hero's death. While chasing the enemy, he jumped his horse over a too high stone wall and fell off the wall gravely injured. Unfortunately, all the swiftest King's horses and all the strongest King's men were unable to put his broken body back together again. As a reward for his bravery, Major Washington gave me my Snowy White filly. She is of pure Arabian blood and was given to him by a descendant of Moses, the Prince of Egypt."

I was kneeling before the fatherless daughter of a slain hero. At last, I had her boots and clothing off. "Yes, I knew your father and he was indeed a great man!" I said. "And, he sired a beautiful young woman! I love the feeling of your pussy squeezing my penis. I love the shape of your lovely ass. I love the fullness of your breasts. And, I love the ruby redness of your lips. May I kiss them?"

In answer, the girl threw her arms around my neck and began kissing me. Her lips melted into mine and kissed me with a passion I had never known before. The hat which still covered her head loosened and fell to the ground. Out cascaded a mane of flaming red hair. Curls and wayward tendrils tickled my face. "Oh god, you are beautiful!" I blurted out. "I think there is not one thing about you I don't love!"

The girl pulled back for a second. Her eyes wandered around until she saw the old pussycat. "Puss, do those words count?" she curiously inquired.

"No, they are close, but not quite there," Puss replied. "And, remember the rules; you can't say the words first!"

What was the meaning of these cryptic communications? Did I dare ask? While the young woman and the cat talked, I slipped off my boots and clothing. I reached my hands under the redheaded beauty's naked body and lifted her up with my muscular arms. I walked to the watering trough and pitched her in then climbed in after her.

For the next little while, we two frolicked and played in the water. We fondled private body parts, we amused ourselves in forbidden foreplay, and we kissed with obsessive adoration. Masculine and feminine loins once again ached to be joined in harmony. But there in the refreshing water, I realized an omission of propriety on my part. Damn, I didn't even know the name of the girl I had copulated with! I whispered an order, "Sweetheart, tell me your name!"

"Oh, my name is Ariel," the redheaded female responded. "I just love water, don't you? When I was much younger I loved swimming so much my mother would often call me her Little Mermaid. I am one of seven sisters and I have run away from home to find love and a fortune. Ha, ha, I'm just kidding about the fortune!"

Puss wailed, "Hurry into the barn! Someone is coming!"

(Part 2) Matrimonial Magic

Ariel and I jumped out of the water, grabbed up our boots and clothing, and then disappeared into the barn. As we quickly dressed, we both realized how lucky we were that our exhibitionist behavior had not been discovered before now. Just to be sure of continued privacy, I led the girl up a ladder into the hayloft above. For no particular reason, I had snatched an old horse blanket from a peg and brought it along.

As luck would have it, sneaky young Ariel had grabbed up a candle lantern. Playful as mischievous children, we two found a secluded corner piled with hay. We spread our blanket, lit our lantern, and then again shed our clothing. Lips collided with a passionate promise of lust and love. Naked bodies pressed together so tightly that not even a piece of parchment paper would have fit between them.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Pussies and Boots

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds