• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Women are Goddesses

Quebec Women are Goddesses

My name is Daniel L'Heureux. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend Algonquin College right here in Nepean. My girlfriend Rebecca Saint-Germain attends La Cite Collegiale, a French-language technical school in the City of Ottawa. She's originally from the City of Montreal in the Province of Quebec. And she's really into Black guys, especially Haitian guys. When I met her, my girlfriend Naomi Adler had just dumped me. The sexy Black chick I had dated since moving to Ottawa from Cap-Haitien, Haiti, dumped me out of the blue. She told me she wanted to date rich Black guys, or White guys. She didn't have time for a broke Black man like me. Cold, isn't she? Well, Rebecca helped me get over her.

How did she do that? Well, seducing Black men is a specialty of the French Canadian woman from the Province of Quebec. The most seductive of all Canadian women. Those French Canadian women from the Province of Quebec are unlike any White women I've ever seen. Usually, White women are cold and boring, flat-chested and butt-less. Not the ones in the Province of Quebec. They're tall and curvy, with big butts that rival those of Black women in size, shape and sexiness. Yes, White women from the French Canadian communities of Quebec have booties! I don't know what they're feeding those White chicks in Quebec but damn. They really got it going on.

When I came to Ottawa, I was fascinated by all the sexy Black women I saw walking around the City. I've never been into White women. At that point in my life I loved and admired Black women. I considered Black ladies to be my standards of beauty. Yeah, Black women were a fixation of mine. Until I noticed that Black women in the Confederation of Canada treat White men like Gods and view Black men as yesterday's trash. Why are they doing us in like that? I don't know. Must be why so many Black Canadian men are dating White women. Whatever. I'm not selling out but since Black Canadian women can't and won't love a decent-looking, educated brother like me, I've got to seek greener pastures.

Rebecca Saint-Germain was just what the doctor ordered. This tall, sexy blonde-haired French Canadian woman from the Province of Quebec really surprised me. You see, Haitians have been coming to Quebec ever since the late 1950s. The Quebecers really know Haitians and the Haitians really know the Quebecers. We've had clashes. However, we've made peace with each other over the five decades since we began interacting. Lots of Quebec men date and marry Haitian women. Many more Quebec women date and marry Haitian men. The Quebec women can't get enough of us friendly and outgoing, virile Haitian men. We're hot-tempered, hot-blooded and very macho. We clearly know we're real men. Canadian guys aren't like us. They're a mild, boring bunch until the hockey game starts. Kind of sucks for their women, you know?

Man, the sexy Quebec woman totally seduced me. Rebecca grew up in Montreal-Nord, the heavily Haitian part of the City of Montreal. She attended a public school full of Haitians. She knew our culture and our ways. Hell, she surprised the hell out of me by speaking Haitian Creole with me. I guess Haitian Creole isn't hard to learn for a Quebecer, given how closely my people's native tongue is linked to French. Man, I was really smitten with Rebecca. A tall, sexy and curvy White chick with a big booty who absolutely loved Black men. And she was also smart and ambitious as hell. She's taking up Police Foundations at La Cite Collegiale because she wants to work for the Ontario Provincial Police someday. I'm studying business administration at Algonquin College. I want to attend Carleton University next because I heard their business program is excellent. Then I want to work for a big company in Toronto, Calgary or one of the other big cities. My lady and I are sexy, smart and ambitious. What a pair we make!

Yeah, Rebecca and I were really something. My sexy Quebec goddess is absolutely kinky. And she likes her sex rough. What can I say? I love what she does. Here is a fine example of one of our fun nights. The feel of my girlfriend Rebecca Saint-Germain's strap-on dildo sliding into my asshole. Now that's a sensation I'll never forget. Trust me on that one. Right now, I'm lying on my back on our king-sized bed in our Center-Pointe apartment in the town of Nepean, Ontario. Rebecca is really giving it to me tonight. My five-foot-eleven, green-eyed and blonde-haired Quebecoise is in full Dominatrix gear. Black tank top, short Black leather skirt, Black leather boots and Black leather gloves. She holds my legs in the air as she slams the dildo deep into my ass. Odd position for a self-professed strong Black man to find himself in, wouldn't you say?

Rebecca pumps her strap-on dildo deep into my ass. I stroke my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick as she fucks me. Man, when she first asked me to try the whole female domination thing, I was turned off. Not anymore. I am now really into it. Nothing hotter than a sexy woman who is bossy in the bedroom. Bossy in a fun way, you know? Rebecca really knows her way around the male body. And she finds us Black men absolutely delicious. Man, I wish Black women were as into us as she is. I always feel special when I'm around her. I feel loved. That's why I am willing to try whatever she wants me to try in the bedroom. I love my lady and I want to make her happy. It's what you do when you love somebody, you know?

Rebecca strokes my dick while slamming her dildo into my well-lubricated asshole. I scream in pleasure mixed with pain as my gorgeous, dominant Quebec goddess really worked me over. She fucked me until I begged for mercy. I came spectacularly as she pounded my ass one last time before withdrawing. Rebecca grabbed my dick and smeared my cum all over her tits. Then she kissed me. I kissed her back. Her eyes glowed with a feral light. Sometimes I think she's trying to fuck me to death. She is still not sated. She sucks me to full hardness, and we're at it again. This time, I do the fucking.

Rebecca lies on the bed, legs spread. She fingers her pussy and licks her lips, waiting for me. I fall on top of her and thrust my cock deep into her snatch. Rebecca squeals and wraps her arms around me. And just like that, I begin fucking her with everything I've got. Rebecca screams as I fuck her roughly. I switch things around and put her on all fours. I fuck her from behind. Face down and big White ass, I fuck her roughly. My wanton Quebec slut absolutely loves it. She urges me to fuck her in the ass. Who am I to ignore such a request? Rebecca spreads her big butt cheeks as I apply some lube to her asshole. Then I press my dick against her backdoor. Slowly, gently, I began working my dick into her asshole. My sexy Quebecer's asshole is warm and tight. Just the way I like them. Inch by inch I work most of my dick into her asshole. And just like that, I begin fucking my Rebecca in her big ass.

Holding Rebecca's wide hips, I thrust my cock deep into her well-lubricated asshole. I fuck her roughly, and she absolutely loves it. The French obscenities which came out of her mouth as I fucked her in the ass would have made Napoleon himself blush. I pulled her hair and spanked her big butt while slamming my big Haitian cock deep into her asshole. I fucked her until I came, pumping her asshole full of my manly seed. Afterwards, I made her suck my dick. That's right. I made her do it. And you know what? She did it happily. After this passionate fuck, Rebecca and I tenderly held each other. I kissed her forehead, then took out the light. Good night, folks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Women are Goddesses

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 334 milliseconds