• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Inadvertent Incest

Inadvertent Incest

My cousin Ruth was something of a wild child. She was always getting into minor trouble in high school. She dabbled with pot and dated the bad boys in her small town. Although Ruth is a year older, we were close as kids. This was despite the fact that her parents would occasionally nag her to "try and be more like your cousin Ryan".

Her parents wanted her to go to college, but she wasn't interested. Ruthie was bright, but preferred music to class work. Although she was talented, her parents thought music, especially rock, was a waste of time. Of course, that just made her want to pursue it more.

After high school, she move to the city, took a job waitressing and tried to get singing gigs in local clubs.

While she was trying to get a start in the music biz, I headed to college in another state. Her parents still hoped she would change her mind about getting a degree. They wanted her to visit me to "see how much fun college is". I wasn't enthusiastic about taking the job to persuade her. I liked Ruthie and kind of admired her independence and having the courage to strike out on her own. Especially since school was particularly boring this semester. However, when my Mom pressured me to invite her to the campus, I agreed to ask her to visit.

I contacted Ruth and told her the truth that the 'rents had twisted my arm to be the good cousin role model for her. We laughed about it, but I said I'd really like to see her. I told her that she'd be helping me out by saving me from another dull weekend. Promising to show her a good time, I sealed the deal by convincing her she could check out the clubs near school for future singing prospects.

A couple weeks later, Ruth arrived for a weekend. She brought her guitar. Rather than the gangly kid I'd known growing up, she had the look of a mature and confident woman. But, still with a touch of the rebel in her eyes. We quickly got over the initial awkwardness of not having seen each other in a while and reverted to the teasing rapport of the summers we had spent together.

I gave her the standard campus tour and she sat in on one of my better classes. As luck would have it, the professor was dry as dirt. It did nothing to convince Ruth that college was where she should spend the next four years.

The Friday night parties with my friends turned out better. She hit it off with them and they were all impressed with her talent when she sang some songs. As usual, Ruthie's energy, spontaneity, and sharp humor charmed everyone. She is a natural at making people feel comfortable and relaxed.

On Saturday, we wandered the city and got a chance to catch up. Although our lives were different now, we came from the same background and had shared interests. More importantly, in addition to being cousins, we were friends.

After dinner, we connected with a couple of my buddies and planned to visit a bunch of nightspots. Ruthie got into the scene, talked to some managers, and got some potential booking leads. She seemed to be getting friendly with Gavin, so I begged off the last clubs to give them some space.

I was reading in bed when she returned a couple of hours later. My roomie was away for the weekend, so Ruth was using his room. Seeing that I was awake, she dropped into mine. She was excited about the evening and the job prospects. Loosening her raven hair and shaking it free, she threw herself across my bed and started to describe the different talent she'd seen. It was clear Ruthie had a good and honest ear for ability. She described some of the singers she'd heard as not nearly as good as her. She appreciated others had some very special skills. She wasn't jealous. Instead, it seemed she saw it as an opportunity to pick up new tips and develop new skills.

To get more comfortable, she kicked off her shoes and pulled off her hoodie. The more we talked, the more her passion for her music and her life became evident. When I asked her questions, she seemed appreciative to have a sincerely interested listener. She opened up about what was exciting and what was scary. Her hands waved with energy.

While talking about her song writing, Ruthie casually reached inside her t-shirt and removed her bra out her shirt sleeve in a yoga type move that seemed like magic. She shook her shoulders and looked pleased to be freed from the constraints.

Her stories were riveting and exotic compared to the academic routine of my days. She bubbled with exuberance when talking about her small successes. Her self-deprecating style even transformed her setbacks into minor obstacles that served as learning opportunities for improvement. Although she wasn't in college, she was obviously getting an education. And one that appeared to be more practical and full of life than my more insulated existence. I felt a touch of envy for the excitement of living on the edge.

Entranced by her energy and willingness to take risks, I was also attracted to her unadorned beauty, scent, proximity and protruding nipples. It was a sexually lethal combination for someone who hadn't been with a girl for a while.

Since I was just wearing a tee and gym shorts, I was glad I was covered by a blanket as my loins started to stir. The bed was small and her mini-skirted legs were draped over the top of my thighs. I had to keep my arms folded so they wouldn't touch her exposed flesh.

As we continued to talk about her life, I was operating on two levels. On one, I was just a good friend having a great late night discussion about life and what the future held. On another, I was tilting toward unacceptably carnal thoughts about my cousin. I was rapidly appreciating that this wasn't just my youthful playmate cousin in my bed, but an exciting and erotic woman.

At one point, she shivered and said "Let me share some of that blanket." I offered to get her one from the other room, but she said, "Don't bother, this will be fine."

In a quick move, she unzipped and tossed her skirt aside revealing green lace bikini panties. Sporting just her thin t-shirt and skimpy underwear, she slid under the covers and joined me in the tight twin bed.

I was stunned, embarrassed and agitated.

Ruth was calm and just said, "Oh that's nice and toasty." Then resumed her story about a band she was trying to form.

She may have been 'toasty', but I was hot. I was aroused before. Now, with the image of her scantily-clad ass dancing in my head and her soft skin rubbing against mine, I was fully engorged.

Ruth was animated and kept talking as if we were sitting at the kitchen table.

I was reduced to grunts and trying to conceal and deflate my erection. As usual, that didn't work at all. Now I really had no safe place to put my hands. One tried to cover my stiff dick so it didn't tent the blanket and flag my tumescence. The other hand was between us and I tried to keep it motionless. As much as I wanted to fondle her warm and inviting body, I didn't want to cross a line and inadvertently touch her in a way that would get me labeled as the family pervert. Even though she had put us in this compromising situation, she gave no evidence that she thought it was the least bit sexual or out of the ordinary. Just a couple of cousins renewing acquaintances.

Ruthie apparently was unburdened by inhibitions. Or, she was really into her story. She continued to gesticulate and touch my thigh to make a point. Once, she even drummed her fingers on my chest under the blanket to demonstrate a musical pattern. It may have been a conversation to her, but to me it felt like sensual foreplay.

She turned on her side to get more comfortable. The move forced her leg on top of mine and positioned my hand between her thighs.

I was about to burst. I'd had orgasms with less intimacy. I didn't know whether to move my hand and make its' location obvious, or leave it and have my mind fantasizing all sorts of dirty and delightful thoughts.

Ruthie settled the issue. She seemed to be winding down from her high of exploring the new town. Her voice lowered and her motions became less frenetic. Resting her hand on my chest, she continued to talk about music. But now it was a whisper into my ear. Ruth described how when she was really in the creative groove, it was incredibly stimulating. Like great sex.

As if I needed another reminder to think about sex.

Her foot began to move up and down my calf. The movement forced my hand along her inner thigh. Regardless of the original intent, this was no longer just a chat between long lost cousins.

I hesitated. I was torn between my body's racing desire to ravish this sexy girl, and my conscience's inhibitions about sex with a close relative. My body quickly won. I started to gently squeeze her thigh and Ruthie didn't object. In fact, she moved her hand under my shirt and rubbed with more purpose.

She was still whispering about the sensual joys of music. I barely heard her words. They were just background music to my tentative exploration of her supple and amenable body. I turned to face her and moved my left hand to rest on her curvaceous behind. I thought of it as a final test of whether she was just cuddling, or willing for more.

She stopped talking. I froze and prepared to be rebuked. Instead, she leaned in and kissed me.

I kissed back and hugged her close. She broke off and I was momentarily confused by her mixed signals. She merely reached out and turned off the bedside light. When she rolled back, she was straddling me, beautifully silhouetted by the soft hall light. My cousin slowly and sensually removed her top. I yanked mine over my head. Ruth lay on top of me and her small but firm tits pressed into my chest.

Her warm breadth tickled my excited skin. As our intoxication grew, we emitted little groans and sighs of satisfaction to accent our intimacy. Since I was over-stimulated, I knew I wouldn't last long. I worried I'd come before she had a chance to get fully worked up. That was an unnecessary concern. When my hand grazed the front of her panties they were very damp.

She aligned her body so that her groin pressed against my hard rod. We ground together. As I grabbed her ass and massaged her boobs, her lips caressed my body with feathery kisses. It was heavenly. For all her previous talking, now there were no words. Her body did the talking. She showed as much passion for sex, as for her music.

When I reached inside her sexy lingerie, she simply said, "Yes". Playing with her swollen lips caused her to squirm with pleasure. After a bit, I inserted a finger into her steamy vagina and received a welcoming moan. Ruthie started to hump her clit against my palm.

I kissed her and tongued as deeply as I could. With my free hand, I pulled her panties down her butt. She lifted her thighs momentarily to ease their removal. Ruthie reached down to hook the waistband of my shorts. I moved my hips and we kicked off our last clothes while we continued to passionately wrestle toward climax.

With Ruth still on top, her bush and lips slid back and forth along my thrusting penis. After a few seconds, she hoarsely said, "Let's do this, Ryan."

I obliged without a second's hesitation. The head of my dick disappeared in her pussy. In a single slow motion, she settled her hips onto me and I penetrated up to the hilt. It was tight and slick and glorious. I tried to pause to enjoy the heavenly moment, but my cousin was too close for romantic pauses.

Ruthie began a rhythmic grinding. "Rub my nipples", she demanded.

As I did, I fell into the same push and pull of her movements. Her box squeezed tight on my stick. My flesh tingled. I felt sure I'd beat her to climax. As I was thinking this, she threw her head back and pumped furiously. She let out a short yelp of joy and her cunt spasmed around my cock.

As she started to relax in orgasmic ecstasy, I rolled her over and pistoned hard into her. Within moments, I came deep in her juicy tunnel. A few hard extra strokes to extract peak pleasure, and then I collapsed on top of her.

Minutes later when our senses returned, Ruthie said, "You know what this means, don't you?"

Startled from my post-coital daze, my mind raced and turned immediately to thoughts of guilt, recriminations and shattered relationships. Fearing the worst, I simply croaked, "What?"

"Sex this special is going to inspire me to write a great song. It always does. Thank you."

She kissed me, snuggled close and went to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Inadvertent Incest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 362 milliseconds