• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Teen's Submissive Journey Ch. 01

Teen's Submissive Journey Ch. 01

I always knew I loved cock but I didn't know how much I'd be getting in the coming months. Hi, I'm Dale. I had just turned 18 a few days before the start of this story. For my 18th birthday I received a laptop from my parents. Before I had to use the computer in the living room. Besides being painfully slow I was always in plain sight of whoever was home. Sure I had time here and there when my parents left to jerk off to some porn but it was always brief.

I was excited. I could finally do the things I wanted from the privacy of my room. After getting all the programs and music on that I wanted it was of course time for porn. I had quickly come to find there was little to no good gay porn. The brief moments with the family computer made it so any porn would do. I was disappointed but I kept looking, following links, doing searches and came upon a few chat sites. Some gay some straight.

I always knew I was gay. I never tried to tell myself I was straight but I also didn't tell anyone either. The only other person who knew was my friend Natalie. She was a great friend and I could trust her with a lot. For those interested she is really hot.

Thats how I got most of my porn at first. I would show some flirty pictures of Natalie to these guys and they would show me their cocks. Natalie must have turned these guys on so much because they would do almost anything to get more pictures. I thought it was funny to see what they would do but I really just wanted to see some big, real, hard cocks. I continued with that for a while but got bored having to block all these guys after a day or two because I couldn't show them more of Natalie.

I started going to the gay rooms to meet men as a man. Trying to have some anonymity, changing my name to Joey. It took a few weeks but I finally found a nice guy who I was really into. His name was Paul and was 35. He lived close by and that's how we connected but I never told him where I lived. Me being 18 and him 35 was a big age difference but I also changed my age to 23. The 12 year difference sounded a lot better than the reality of a 17 year difference.

Paul was hot, for an older man, for any age really. He was in good shape with a strong box build. His hair was still all in place and did I mention he had a nice cock? I don't want to lie and say he was a 12" monster, but it was easily over 7" and had a nice thickness. We talked a lot and swapped a bunch of pics. He liked to have me do things like show him my butt hole and put things up it and show him the pictures. I loved obeying his commands. His commands became more frequent and I was getting a rush just about all day doing dirty deeds for him.

In school I had to occasionally excuse myself to the bathroom so I could text him a pic of my hard cock or my ass or my cum. I loved doing what he wanted and in not too much time he owned me. He began talking about wanting to meet me. Even though I said I had fucked a few guys, I was a virgin. I hadn't even kissed a boy before. I wanted to meet him though, I wanted to be with a man finally.

The timing was pretty perfect. My aunt had gotten sick (nothing too serious) and my parents were leaving from Wednesday that week to the following Wednesday. I was unable to go because of school and had to stay behind. Because I was now 18, and really there was no other option, I'd be home alone.

I told Paul that I could go to his house on Friday around 4pm, after I had gotten off of school. He was thrilled and so was I. I did tell Natalie but left out some big details like the age difference and other things. I thought it'd be good to tell someone where I'd be.

Friday was rapidly approaching. I was nervous and also scared. Scared for being found out. Could I pull off being a 23 years old? Could I pull off being a non virgin? I was hoping for the best and really, my boner was guiding me. My horniness and my submission for Paul meant there was no going back.

_____________________________________

Hey guys, let me know if you like this story and I'll be sure to continue it. Feel free to leave suggestions or email me privately. Thanks :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Teen's Submissive Journey Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds