• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mishka and Piotr

Mishka and Piotr

Piotr knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help it. Mishka was beautiful with long, flowing blonde hair that reached the small of her back and curled like the devils hair. Her eyes were a brilliant shade of green and her skin was tanned a shade of gold that was enticing. Full, pert, DD-cup breasts filled out her shirts and bras to almost bursting since she always wore them a size too small. And she always wore shorts that were so small, it was almost criminal. Piotr knew that Mishka didn't wear panties, because she'd bent down in front of him, once, and her shorts had slipped to the side to show him her cleanly shaven pussy. He'd made a quick excuse to leave the room. Mishka was off limits. Piotr knew she was. He knew he couldn't have her, but that didn't stop him from wanting her. He should feel wrong and shameful, but he didn't. So, he finally admitted it to himself. Piotr Moskovic wanted to fuck his little sister.

"Piotr?" The young man grew hard almost instantly the second he heard his sisters voice over the line. She had a low, sexy voice that most didn't usually hear unless they were calling a phone sex line.

"Da, Mishka?" he finally replied.

"Piotr, I need a place to stay," the young woman said, her voice cracking. "Milo and I got in a huge fight and have broken up. He's kicked me out of our apartment and I can do nothing because I was not on the lease."

"I'll kill him," Piotr snapped. No one made his baby sister cry.

"No, don't," Mishka said. "The fight was my fault. He left the toilet seat up and I yelled at him. It had been building up for a while. We just weren't meant to be."

"I'll still kill him."

Mishka laughed. "No, Piotr. I still care about him. I just need a place to stay."

"Alright, Mishka, I have a spare bedroom you can use." Piotr almost bit his tongue the moment he said it. What was he thinking, taking his sister into his home. He already thought about her in the shower while he was jerking off. To have her in the room across the hall from him was going to be sheer torture. But it was too late to take it back.

"Really, Piotr? Oh, thank you! Spasibo! I'll be over shortly. YA lyublyu tebya!" She hung up.

Looking at the phone, Piotr said, "I love you, too, Mishka. You have no idea how much." He went into the bathroom and unzipped his pants.

Half an hour later, Mishka rang the doorbell. Piotr let his little sister inside and showed her to the spare bedroom. "Now, I'm just across the hall, so if you need anything, just shout."

"Of course, brother," Mishka said, smiling warmly. "You always come to my rescue when I need you." Abruptly, she gave him a tight hug. Piotr carefully hugged her back, mentally yelling at his penis to stay down. "That's why I always call you and not Otets." She released her brother and backed into the room. "It's late, Piotr. I love you, but I love sleep more. Good night!"

"Good night, Mishka." Piotr crossed the hall into his room and shut his door, sliding the lock home. Bracing his back against the wooden portal, he shoved his gym shorts down to his knees. His penis stood tall, begging for attention. Grasping the thick shaft, he started to stroke himself, closing his eyes tight and clenching his teeth. Thoughts of Mishka played in his mind. He imagined her hands on his penis, stroking him lovingly. Maybe she would press her lips to the tip. Or slid her mouth over all eight and a half inches of him and suck. "Mishka," he whispered under his breath as he slid to the ground, still stroking himself.

Piotr imagined himself laying on his bed with Mishka kneeling between his legs. Her hair would be spread across his stomach as she sucked him off. She would crawl up his body to straddle his hips and would rub her sweet, shaved pussy across him. Then, she would maneuver him until he could slid home inside of her. Just the thought of it made Piotr cum all over himself. Getting up, he stripped out of his shorts and mopped up the mess. Changing into a new pair of boxer shorts, he left his room to drop the ruined shorts into the hamper in his bathroom.

When he returned to his room, he dropped himself on his bed and grabbed a book to read for a while before going to sleep. Three pages in, he looked up to see Mishka at his bedroom door wearing nothing but a tiny tank top and the smallest pair of white lace panties he had ever seen. With her long, curling blonde hair mussed and her eyes half asleep, legs that went on forever and breasts that were probably a gift from Aphrodite, she was the sexiest thing Piotr had seen in a long, long while.

"Piotr," she said, her voice low and husky. Piotr's penis was erect so fast, he was glad that he had thrown his blanket over his legs earlier. "I had a nightmare," the young woman explained her presence. "Could I, perhaps, sleep with you for tonight?"

Piotr realized that he had to make a decision on his immediate future. She was his sister and if he refused, she would be hurt and he would never get a chance with her; not that he had one, anyway. If he allowed her to sleep in his bed, however, he would not get any sleep himself and it would be next to impossible to avoid fucking her sleeping body. He made what he hoped was the right decision. "Sure, Mishka." The slender woman smiled sleepily and crawled into bed next to Piotr as he scooted over to make room.

Flicking off the light, Piotr set his book on the nightstand and tried to relax and go to sleep. But with Mishka's warm body laying next to him, he couldn't. Several minutes passed and, though Mishka's breathing evened out in her sleep, Piotr still could not. He was hard as a rock and fighting the powerful urge to fuck the beautiful woman next to him.

Finally, frustrated, Piotr rolled out of bed and started walking towards the door. A soft movement from the bed and Mishka's voice stopped him. "Piotr, what's wrong?"

"Nichego, sestrenka," replied Piotr. "Nothing, little sister. Go back to sleep."

"If nothing is wrong, then why have you left the bed?" she asked him.

Because you're too beautiful and I don't trust myself lying next to you, Piotr thought to himself. "I need to use the restroom, sestrenka. Just go back to sleep."

"Da, bolʹshoĭ brat," the young woman finally relented. She lay back down to sleep and Piotr left the room, realized he actually did have to pee, and went to the bathroom. After several long minutes of trying to piss through a rock hard dick, Piotr finally managed and, stuffing himself back into his boxers, left the bathroom. He glanced towards his room and hesitated, but finally went back to it. Despite himself, he found he could not not sleep next to his sister. So he crawled back in bed next to her and slept with his back towards her, despite the fact that he wanted desperately to tuck her tiny form into his and sleep as close to her as was humanely possible.

Several minutes passed without incident, til Mishka rolled over in her sleep and pressed herself into Piotr's back. The young man stiffened, waiting to see what she would do next. When a soft snore came from behind him, he realized that she was still sleep. But, in her sleep, she was flattening her breasts against his spine and pressing her small hips into his. Biting his bottom lip, Piotr fought to hold still. Fought hard. Fought desperately. Failed fantastically.

Adjusting the waistband of his boxers, Piotr glanced over his shoulder at the still sleeping young girl pressed against his back, then fisted his hand around his painfully swollen dick. Several swift strokes later found him cumming in his bed, against his stomach, to his sestrenka who slept against his back. It didn't help. It made him want to fuck her even more. Piotr wanted to be inside his little sister like a starving man wants a turkey sandwich.

There was a soft moan from behind him. Piotr froze. He listened. Mishka was moaning softly in her sleep. Rolling over to see if she was having a nightmare turned out to be a grave (or perhaps happy) mistake. Mishka rolled off of him and slid down the bed, still asleep. But her tank top appeared to be alive and on Piotr's side. Or perhaps it was taunting him by showing him what it was he shouldn't want. Either way, it rode up Mishka's body and bared her breasts to Piotr's eyes. If it was even possible, the Russian got even harder. Got painfully hard.

Mishka's breasts had to be a gift from the Gods. Large enough to seem as through they were fake, though Piotr knew they were real because he had watched them grow, Mishka's chest was a size 36DD and had dusky pink nipples the size of pennies with aureola's the size of silver dollars.. Her waist was a petite 24 inches, and her hips measured at 34 inches. Her tiny, lace panties were barely covering anything and had ridden up, delving between the lips of her cleanly shaven pussy. Long, slender legs and smooth, creamy white skin skin helped give her a beauty that was almost ethereal when coupled with her elven features. Almond shaped eyes over a small, slightly upturned nose and a rosebud mouth all fit within the golden ratio. Her small face was heart shaped on a long, slender neck. There was a beauty mark on her delicate collar bone just above her right breast that Piotr wanted to kiss, badly.

Piotr was not an ugly or stupid man. He had dated more then his share of stunningly beautiful and intelligent woman. But Mishka, shinning in the moonlight that came through his bedroom window, far outstripped them in looks and intelligence. Piotr remembered that she was majoring in Astrophysics. He also remembered the small beauty mark on her rear. And that she had once slept through their neighbors house exploding several times in quick succession (the kitchen, the gas main, and the water heater; in that order).

Giving into himself with a soft curse, Piotr rose to his knees and gently spread his sestrenka's thighs. Hooking his fingers under the waistband of her barely there panties, he gently eased them down her slender thighs until he pulled them off her feet. Shifting his position so he was kneeling between her thighs, Piotr looked between her legs and marveled at her perfection. Pale, creamy lips that darkened as it approached the middle, quickly becoming a rich, rosy pink. Reaching forward, Piotr spread her netherlips to reveal her clit. Sliding his fingers across her shaved center, he gritted his teeth as he realized that she must be having an erotic dream. She was soaked with her own juices. He had to have her.

Spreading her thighs wider, her pushed his boxers down to his knees and tugged Mishka onto his lap. Mishka moaned, softly, and gyrated her hips in a manner so erotic Piotr almost came on her stomach. Holding her hips still, the Russian man maneuvered his large penis until the head was pressed against Mishka's pussy. The slender female responded in her sleep, moaning softly. Leaning forward to brace his hands on the mattress on either side of Mishka, Piotr started to gently thrust. Easing himself into his little sisters pussy, he started to groan. She was so tight and wet. Slowly, he began to slid into her.

Leaning in, Piotr took one of her taut little pink nipples into his mouth and, watching her face, started to suck on it. Mishka moaned softly in her sleep and arched her spine, pushing her breasts further into Piotr's mouth. The Russian man pushed further and further into his little sister with short thrusts that were killing him. He longed to simply enter her in one good, hard thrust. Licking and sucking at her pert little nipples, Piotr thrust harder into her tight little pussy. Mishka moaned softly and moved slightly in her sleep.

"Prashu prascheniya, sestrenka," Piotr murmured his apologies. "I cannot help myself." He slid the rest of the way into the young woman's tight little pussy until he was seated to the hilt. Being a large man, nine and a half inches of length on him, and Mishka being small and untried, her vagina was almost too small to accommodate him. The young girl whimpered in her sleep when Piotr pushed passed her maidenhead and squirmed from the sensation of being completely full. The pain quickly subsided and Mishka began to writhe in her sleep. With his face buried deep into Mishka's cleavage, Piotr started panting heavily and started slowly thrusting into her tiny body.

Mishka moaned softly in her sleep, shifting her hips and arching briefly into Piotr. Piotr clenched his teeth against cumming too quickly. Panting, he gently kissed Mishka's breasts as he started thrusting, again. Feeling his orgasm building up, Piotr quickened his pace just a little, his entire body tensing up tightly. "Mishka," he whispered, softly, into her breasts. His entire body seized up, pushing his hips hard into his little sister so he was buried into her up to the hilt. He cam violently inside of her, his semen filling up her tight little pussy. With a heavy groan, Piotr relaxed and pulled out of his sestrenka, his penis still hard, but not as much as before.

Fighting the urge to fall asleep, as he usually did after sex, Piotr went to the bath room and got a damp washcloth. Returning to his room, he cleaned off his little sister. Disposing of the cloth, he located her panties and carefully pulled them back onto Mishka's small body. Then, reluctantly, he pulled her shirt back down over her breasts. He changed into yet another pair of boxers and climbed back into bed beside Mishka and, finally, fell asleep. He would deal with the consequences of his actions in the morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mishka and Piotr

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds