• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 02

Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 02

123

The morning sun was streaming through my bedroom window as Athena lay on top of me; fucking me for all that she was worth. I was flat on my back, legs slightly drawn up so that I could dig my heels into my mattress in order to get a stronger thrust into her, my arms wrapped tightly around her back, smashing her naked breasts into my chest. Athena had her teeth sunk into my trapezius so that she wouldn't scream and wake up mom and dad, her toned arms under hooked beneath my armpits, pulling me down into her as I pushed into her. Both of us were straining, our muscles bunched up like live wires.

I grunted as my balls tightened up and I shot my load deep inside her greedy pussy. We breathed like runaway locomotives as we came down off of our sexual high while she nuzzled my neck, her gyrating hips still grinding my deflating penis into her womb. With a sigh of contentment, my twin sister dismounted.

"Fuck Max, you make a huge mess no matter how many times we fuck!" Athena smiled as she held my cum slicked cock in her hands, rotating it back and forth, examining it.

She squeezed my shaft and stroked up towards my reddened knob, forcing a few more drops of my choad out of the piss slit. Darting her head toward my crotch, she flattened her tongue out and, starting from my sagging ball sac, ran her tongue up my length and swirled it around my sensitive cock head, lapping up the remaining nut butter, along with the juices from herself. Athena probed at the opening of my glans, fruitlessly trying to tongue fuck it until she backed off and flicked at the opening. She pursed her lips together and placed them in a kiss directly over the top of my cock then paused and engulfed my shaft to the base in her hot mouth.

I sighed and used one hand to move her hair out of the way so that I could have a great view.

She slowly backed off, revealing more and more of my now rigid shaft, all the while using her expert tongue to massage and caress my rod. She uses that tongue to explore the head, paying special attention to the ridge of it, licking, and nipping at it with her teeth gently right before thrusting that thing down her throat again to repeat the process.

"I want to watch you jack off." She moans into my ear, breathing her hot breath on it, causing my nipples to stiffen noticeably.

I do not argue as my hand encircles my rock hard cock, not fucking around with being sensual, I am pounding myself hard. Athena is busy nuzzling my nut sack and flicking her tongue over the head of my penis as I manipulate it. She gets carried away and knocks my hands away, gripping my joint with one hand on top of the other, gripping hard and pounding just as furiously as I was, sucking hard on my helmet.

"Shoot in my mouth," she moans seductively, "I want to feel you cum, taste your cum."

The telltale signs arise, my organ throbs and goes from rock hard to diamond strong, my nuts tighten up to the size of what seems like raisins, my cock head swells in anticipation, and she knows too. Her head bobs up and down faster and faster as her hands tighten like a vise.

I used to warn her of the impending outcome before I realized that she drank cum like an alcoholic imbibing on his spirits. Silently, I just stare, unfocused at my bedroom ceiling as an orgasm rushes over me and I feel the first of my offerings explode down her throat. Athena continues sucking, getting me for every last drop before she makes an over the top swallowing sound and sighs.

"Perfect breakfast!" She says, wiping at the corners of her pretty lips. "You came about a gallon again, brother!"

I kissed her on the mouth before she rose, then laughed as she ran hunched over towards our shared bathroom, her hands cupped below her bald beaver, buns jiggling. "It's dripping down my leg!"

I hear the shower start up as I noticed that it was already 6:15, we had swim practice at 7, and Athena loves those long, hot showers. I hurriedly jumped up and sprinted nude into the bathroom.

We had lived in that house since we were toddlers, and our rooms were separated by a rather large bathroom that my dad and I recently renovated into a modern, almost art deco style. Everything was open plan, and the shower was no different, I remember copying it from a magazine, and Dad protesting, saying that a brother and sister should have privacy. We had removed the tub, knocked out the wall between the tub and the stand up shower and expanded it. Now, there was a five foot wall of glass blocks that divided the shower area from the dual sinks and Athena's make-up table. You could enter from either side and there was the drain in the center of the floor and an open space to shower. I loved it.

I paused briefly to take her in as she was leaning against the ledge of the large stained glass window that looked down on our front lawn, letting the steaming hot water from the multiple shower heads cascade over her gorgeous body. Her naturally platinum blonde hair was plastered against her back, and her large B cup tits with her tight little nipples stood out against her taut belly and serrated ribcage. As she leaned against the sill, her triceps stood out in a horseshoe, her shoulders well defined as well. Her claims to fame, so to speak, were her killer legs and plump ass; you could bounce a quarter off of them. The water rolled down her tanned body seductively and, had this been a weekend, I would have taken her right there again in the shower.

"Get your ass moving!" I swatted her on the behind. "Can't be late to practice!"

She giggled and squealed as we hurriedly showered together, I don't know how mom didn't hear us, but we would be dead had we gotten caught. Dead.

Athena had her feet kicked up on the dash and stared out of the window, lazily munching the bagel that mom had thrust in her hand as we literally ran out of the door to head to swim practice, her toes keeping time to the music as I drove to the school. She looked freaking hot as Hell.

It had been just over four months since we first had sex together, and we were like rabbits. Literally every single day we scrogged multiple times, and when 'Aunt Flo' visited, she gave me oral. We tried anal, but it hurt her too badly and I really could not see why anyone could enjoy that. It was beyond me. Since we were nearly out of the house, our parents, about 2-3 times per month, trusted us enough and would take an overnight trip to some bed and breakfast, either down towards Austin, maybe Arkansas, Oklahoma, where ever, and when they did, it was a damn porn movie at our house, we fucked everywhere and would spend a lot of the time naked as jaybirds. We both decided that if one of us had some sort of fantasy, no matter what, the other would fulfill it, and we did a good job of it. I felt that we were incredibly sexually advanced, I mean, this wasn't just teenaged sex, we did bondage, golden showers, crazy positions, I fucked her feet, I came on every inch of her body, she fingered my ass, whatever!

I did have a growing concern, however. Athena had not dated at all since the inception of 'Twin Incest Sex Fest at 1311 Pinehurst', and really did not seem interested. I mean, every single male (probably married and involved as well)asked her out constantly and she repetitively refused. We have discussed several times that if she were to find someone; that I would not, could not become jealous. Our relationship level, obviously, has been ratcheted up several notches, and so had our emotions for each other. I never told her that I loved her, which I indeed did, but not like a sister. I did not want to get too...weird. Kristin and I still were dating, yet the immense pressure of us having sex was off, which I am sure made for a much better union, I really liked her. Kristin made an attempt at a blow job at Gary Ogden's party last weekend in his parents' room, and she was, was, pretty bad at it. You have to give her all of the credit, she gave it the "Old College Try", but I could not cum, I was hard as ever, but to no avail. To stop her from feeling bad about herself; I praised her for all that I was worth and told her that I respected her too much to finish in her mouth. Problem solved. Now, if she would just let me fuck her.

Athena has just said that she wants to concentrate on her last few months of high school, her friends, school work, and etcetera without dating drama. She has said that she gets it rather well at her own home, why contract out? I have noticed a couple of times that she will say something or make a remark when Kristin and I are together, not that Kristin notices, but I certainly do.

Swim practice was grueling as usual, but it charges me up for the day and I needed it, two tests and a 'pop' quiz that we were warned about beforehand would zap my energy!

The final bell rang and I scooped up my backpack and headed towards Kristin's locker. Athena was leaning up against the locker in an excited conversation with my girlfriend, her best friend.

"Hey, Max!" Athena started. "Kristin and I were just talking about Sammie Jean's party tonight and how we would both love to go!"

Kristin nodded in agreement. "Since it is a long weekend, I am staying with Athena this weekend as well!"

"Oh my!" I grinned, "Two hot women sleeping just a few feet away from me...what will the neighbors think?"

We laughed and headed out to the student parking lot where my pride and joy rested. We go to a private school, so most of the kids come from money, be it old or new, and the parking lot is full of BMW's, Mercedes, and Lexus cars that most honest living Americans cannot afford. Since our parents are university professors and are tenured, they have dough, but believe me; we don't get anything for free. My father, on top of being a History buff and all around nerd (nerd in a good way!), is a major gear head. His hobby is fixing up old motorcycles and cars to sell, and for my 14th birthday, I got this shell of a 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye, and we spent the next three years restoring it. A smile comes to my face as I approach her, just like it always does. Candy apple red with black racing stripes down the center, Cragar wheels, raised white letter tires, and black vinyl seats. I start the car and like every other time that I crank it up, the 440 Magnum roars to life and the dual exhaust broadcasts my presence with an earth rattling growl. I rev the engine several times and car alarms go off around me, causing me to smile like the Cheshire Cat.

I ease her out of the space and steer her toward the open road as I crank up the radio. The day just cannot get more perfect as Van Halen's 'Dance the Night Away' pumps through the speakers. I join in and the girls laugh.

"Have you seen her? So fine and pretty..." David Lee Roth and I loudly sang duet.

We all share a laugh, then Kristin and Athena join in on the song and we sing along at the top of our lungs as I raced my car down the Tollway. These were good times.

Dad was in the kitchen, heating up an after school snack in anticipation of his two "strapping youths", as he calls my sister and me. Dad has done this since we were in the first grade, and it never fails, he always has something ready for us when we get home. He gets a shocked/pleased look on his face when he sees Kristin and he gives her a hug. He motions for us to sit at the kitchen island and plops a plate full of pepperoni pizza rolls in front of each of us, and we tear into them.

Mom comes down the stairs with a suitcase in hand and sets it down near the garage door.

"You kids be good this weekend, Dad and I are going to Fredericksburg this weekend, we will be back on Monday morning. No parties; and no sex!" Mom declared.

"MOM!" Athena and I cried in unison as Kristin turned beet red.

"No worries, oh parents of mine, Kristin is vestal!" I declared, which made her turn an even brighter shade of red and slap my shoulder, hard.

Mom hugged her tight and kissed Kristin's forehead, "Don't be embarrassed, my love, it is quite impressive in this day and age for a girl to be pure."

Later that evening, long after my parents had left, I settled on the sofa in our media room and prepared for a rare night in. Kristin and my sister were upstairs getting ready to go to a party, and I wanted to have a movie night to myself if I couldn't spend it with the girls. I didn't want to go to Sammie's party as she was dating Jeremy Taeger, my sister's ex. Ever since I beat the shit out of him over the cell phone flap; I have this feeling that he is going to brain me from behind with a stick of something. Guys from the football team say that he talks a lot of shit about me, but tell me not to worry, I kicked his ass fair and square, and he doesn't want any more of me. I err to the side of caution however; I don't want him whispering in the ear of some 300lb lineman and getting jumped in some back alley.

Athena brushed out her long platinum blonde locks while sitting in front of her vanity mirror, naked from the waist up. She heard the water turn off as Kristin finished her shower. She could hear her drying off, then silence as she was surely putting on her ever present baby powder, then she heard the door to Max's room unlock. Kristin scurried into Athena's room and shut the door behind her. She stopped suddenly.

"Ath!" Kristin lamented, "what are you doing? Put some clothes on! Max could walk right in here!"

"So what? It's not like he hasn't seen them before!" Athena laughed.

Kristin looked stunned. "He sees you...naked?"

"Kristin, he's my TWIN brother, we have grown up together, we share a bathroom, and it is not like that bathroom is for a modest person, ya know!" Athena patted the bench seat next to her. "No biggie, sit down."

Kristin appeared to look relieved and padded barefoot over to her satchel and fished out a thong and held it up to eye level, straightening out the underwear and then bending over, stepping into one leg hole, then the other. She dropped the towel to the floor and shimmied the black fishnet thong up her taut thighs and into place on her hips. She looked over and caught Athena's eye, noticing that her stunningly gorgeous blonde friend was staring at her naked body.

"I wish that I had your boobs." Athena grinned. "They are beautiful, just like their owner."

She blushed. "Thanks, but your body is so much nicer, Ath, you are in such good shape."

Kristin was a few inches shorter than Athena, right around 5'3", and bore an uncanny resemblance to Kristen Stewart, and she had literally been stopped in the mall by rabid Twilight fans and been asked to autograph pictures. The main difference between this teen and that starlet was the chest. While the actor has virtually nothing upstairs, Kristin sported a set of DD's, nice, firm DD's. She had a very girlish, hourglass figure with taut thighs and sleek calves with cute long toes. Athena looked at her nipples, and while her own nipples were almost nonexistent, her best friend Kristin's were long, her areola dark and a good three inches in diameter.

Kristin sat next to her best friend and began to brush out her long, thick curly mane of hair, both girls nude save for their tiny underwear, Kristin in a mesh thong that did nothing to hide the goods beneath and Athena in pink boy shorts.

"Plan on showing off those panties later tonight, Kris?" Athena teased.

Kristin blushed furiously.

"Oh, God! I want to!" She gushed. "I am just so afraid that I will be terrible at it! I already fucked up in giving him a bad blowjob."

Athena stood up and took the brush from Kristin's hand and began brushing out her friends' shiny hair.

"He's a boy, for criminy sakes!" Athena laughed. "If he feels something wet, he will think that it is the best thing ever!"

The girls giggled like, well, girls.

"I could teach you." Athena said, continuing her brush strokes.

Kristin looked at her, puzzled.

"I don't understand."

"If you want to give a good blowjob, I can teach you. I tell you what; let's not go to the party tonight. Max is downstairs watching movies, we can join him, maybe give a little tease, and you could do it to him while I tell you how, you know, like coach does, yell instructions from the sidelines."

"Me? Do that to my boyfriend, your brother? While you watch?" Kristin's eyes were round like dinner plates staring at Athena dumbfounded.

"That would be hot, huh?" Athena grinned, and then looked at her, cocking her head. "Kristin, don't act like a prude, how many times have we sat in Study Hall and I have listened to you give me every detail of my brothers cock down to how many veins that he has and what color the head gets when you squeeze his balls!"

Kristin laughed out loud. "I guess that I have done that, huh?"

Athena smiled back at her, "Yeah, you slut!"

"Fuck you, Bitch!" Kristin laughed.

"Let's just put on some P.J.'s and go join him...and I will pick out your clothes, and you pick mine, we have to wear what the other has picked out, okay?"

"Sounds great!"

They both shared a laugh as Athena put the brush on the table and began lightly kneading Kristin's shoulders. She squeezed harder as she heard her friend groan in appreciation. Athena eased her hands over her upper chest and back to her shoulders, then boldly reached over her front, cupping Kristin's large firm breasts in her hands, pinching her long nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Kristin reached up and ran her hands on Athena's upper arms.

"It's been too long, Kris." Athena whispered, referring to the many times that she and her friend had spent in her room, exploring each other's bodies.

"Mmmmmm..." Kristin sighed deeply. "We are going to be late for the class, honey, even though I would love to continue."

"Okay, let's get dressed!"

If you would have been listening in the hallway, you would have thought that a couple of girls were just giggling and having fun, not getting spiffied up for what Athena hoped would be a grand ménage a trois.

I was just finishing up one of my favorite movies, Shooter, as the door to the media room opened, flooding the area with light from the open game room. Athena had Kristin by the hand, leading her inside. I instantly perked up when I noticed what they were wearing. Both girls were wearing pajama bottoms that were rolled down over their hip bones, I could see the V in Athena's abs, they were so low. Athena had on old workout shirt of mine that was cut up to Hell, scooped neck and sleeves torn off. She was obviously braless as I could see her side boob from the arm holes, and both tits were swinging free. Kristin's plump ass looked great in her bottoms, but the shirt, or lack thereof, was nice. It was one of Athena's tank tops, a tiny, light purple spaghetti strap number that left nothing to the imagination; it was probably sized for a pre-teen, not for a voluptuous woman like Kristin. While I couldn't see the color of them, I could clearly make out where her oversized areola sat on her luscious tits, the shirt was so tight. Her tits were busting out of the sides and spilling out of the top of the shirt, I felt the twinge from down below.

Athena switched on the overhead lamps and the room flooded with fluorescent light, not only illuminating the room, but illuminating even further what the girls were wearing, and I was getting harder. They looked beautiful, not just due to the slutty dress, which I knew that something was afoot when I saw them clad that way, but their natural look, no make-up and hair pulled back into pony tails. I loved that. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" I mused.

"We decided to join you down here tonight instead of going to the party. We didn't feel like going out." Athena said. "Why don't you make some popcorn and get some drinks ready, I will start the movie."

I stood and made my way to the kitchen, looking back to Athena as I did so, and she met my eye and smiled, winking. My heart skipped a beat at that time and I couldn't get that damn popcorn to pop fast enough. I didn't want to have to keep running back and forth to the kitchen, so I grabbed my Dad's ice bucket, filled it up with ice, and grabbed three Cokes and a bottle of Crown, setting it on a tray along with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn and scurried back to the room. I got there just in time to see...

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds