• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 12

Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 12

12

When I got back to the Hilton Judith was wearing one of those thick robes the hotel provides. She had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel around her wet hair. Not only was it unusual that Judith had not called me to start a new hot fuck adventure with some stranger, but being naked after a shower was the norm for her. She did that just because she like to be nude, even if I wasn't in the room with her to tease me with tits and peeks at her pussy.

Based on all the different guys and all of cum loads she has had blasted in her the first part of the trip what seems to be a two day rest period is really odd. Especially since when it comes to fucking, no one is going to wear her out or fuck her too much. I was just learning that the woman really has a love for cock.

"Did you get everything running smoothly at work so we can have tomorrow together?" Judith asked.

"Yes, it was a very good day at work," I replied thinking of my banging Nicki for most of the day.

"I thought tomorrow we could tease some more men into thinking I was a Mormon woman looking to cheat on her husband. It was a lot of fun today. I'd really like to pick one out to screw silly instead of just tease."

"I'm sure you can do that," was my reply while thinking that's probably what she had been doing without telling me since she promised to ask my permission first before fucking somebody.

"It was funny today. If they weren't LDS I'd tell them my husband is a Bishop here for a meeting. If they were Latter Day Saints I'd tell them my husband is a Stake President. That would set them back and then really get them interested."

We agreed on doing that, me not yet knowing I would meet Dave in the morning and have him tell me how he had been fucking my wife several times the last two days.

It was bedtime for us, I showered to get the feel Nicki off me before I got too close to Judith. Nicki had put me through a workout that made me ready to get some rest. When I came out of the shower and put on my shorts and t-shirt Judith was still in the robe, sitting on the bed, watching television.

I sat in the chair as she rolled over to remove the bedspread and fluff the pillows. When she did that it exposed her pussy to me and I swear it was gaped open like you could lay a hen's egg between her cunt lips. They were spread apart and protruding downwards. Even her inner lips were still out like she had just been fucking something big.

"Good God, woman. Your cunt looks like it's a little stretched out there. Maybe you better rest tomorrow, too."

"Oh, it will go back to what you are used to getting before you know it. That foot long cock of Dave's really took it to me."

"Are you sure. I mean look at this." I said as I reached over and put a finger right inside her with ease.

"Quit it! What are you doing?"

"Taking inventory, I guess," as I slipped in another finger, and then a third.

"Hey, that feels kind of nice," she told me as I started to finger fuck her.

Then I went to an old trick she always liked where I had my thumb on her clit and a finger, this time fingers, in her pussy. Then I would squeeze the two together while I rubbed her clit and her g-spot at the same time. And, it still worked. Judith came loudly after a couple of minutes of me stroking her womanhood.

"Whoa! We haven't done that in a while." Judith gasped.

"Never with three fingers. Maybe Dave was too much for me to follow up."

"Bullshit, I've had bigger than Dave and you never had a clue."

Sounds like I'm about due for another revelation about Judith's past secret fuck sessions with other men. "So, you had bigger that Dave and I didn't notice?"

"Well, not recently. It was way back when your cousin Louise was getting divorced from 'Big Dan'. I overheard her telling another cousin on Thanksgiving at your parent's house that she thought having a man with a huge cock would be fun, but it wasn't as great as she thought it would be."

"I remember Dan. I just thought it was because he was like six foot eight and three hundred pounds."

"That, plus she was telling her cousin he had a fourteen inch cock that was almost as wide as a beer can. Louise said it hurt to have sex and she wanted children, but wasn't getting pregnant because she thought he was sterile. A couple of weeks later I saw him downtown after school and all the time I was talking I wanted to look down to see if I could see his cock through his pants. The only other cock I had seen was Lefty Dixon's."

"Wait a minute! This was while we were engaged to get married and you insisted on being a virgin. How are you seeing Lefty's cock? Was it by accident? Did he know?"

"Okay, you didn't know about Lefty and thought I was a virgin. You made it seem you were so happy about that I didn't think you would marry me if I wasn't one. I fucked Lefty Dixon ... a lot."

"You fucked Lefty Dixon a lot? How much is a lot?"

"From the time I was fifteen until I met Dan on the street that day."

"You were seventeen when we were engaged. You fucked Lefty for two years? Even after we were engaged?"

"Like I said, I liked sex and you thought you were getting a virgin."

"Dan was old enough to be your father. That old bastard screwed a seventeen year old?"

"Dan was thirty-eight at the time. Louise was only twenty-five. I wasn't that much younger than Louise."

"So, what happened?"

"On the street that day Dan looked away for a few seconds and I thought it was a chance to sneak a peek at his dick through his jeans. He looked back and caught me looking and asked if I had heard the rumor."

Dan said, "Tell me, little Judy, did you hear the rumor about me?" I just nodded and was embarrassed to look at his face. When I did he had this great smile and asked me, "Do you want to see it?" I mumbled something about that I did and he offered to meet me.

"He worked the grave shift at the factory and asked me if I could come to his apartment which was just a couple of blocks away. We didn't go together, but I followed a few minutes later. Once I got inside he asked how old I was and I told him I was eighteen so he would show me. He just unfastened his jeans and lowered them about to his knees. His cock was already springing against his boxers as he took it out in front of me."

"Then what did you do?"

"He asked me if I wanted to touch it and I reached out my hand and wrapped it around him. That made him start to swell even larger so my fingers no longer fit around it. He was so huge I stroked it with both hands all the while I was noticing I was getting really wet down at my pussy. I realized I was a foolish teenager, but I really wanted to get that big cock inside me even though I heard Louise talking about how it had hurt her to have sex with Dan."

Judith was loving telling me this shit. She had the same look in her eye when she told me she wanted to fuck other men on this trip and then went on to tell me about some of them at the time. I wonder how many more stories there are to tell. Learning I was engaged to a girl that claimed to be a virgin, but learning she was far from being one, was pushing me to my limits.

"He asked me if I wanted to try to get some of it inside me. I was just walking home from being over at Lefty's house and my pussy was wet and open from fucking a five inch cock as a girl could be. Plus, it was my safe time and I still had some of Lefty's cum in me. The first time I laid back on his bed and opened up my legs like I was ready to take all of his cock. Dan laughed at my eagerness and determination."

"Hey, little Judy, I don't know what you are used to, but you just can't take a man's cock all at once." Dan said to me.

"Let's just see," I challenged him. "Without much ceremony Dan guide the head of that monster prick at my cunt."

"Were you scared he would hurt you?" I asked Judith.

"Hell, no. I just knew I wanted it in me and was ready to go after it. He started by getting the head wet with my juices and took a few minutes until I opened up enough to take in the head. He stopped for a few seconds and asked me if I wanted him to hold it there while I got used to it. I told him to go ahead and start fucking it into me, that I would tell him to stop if it hurt."

"Did it hurt? I mean a seventeen year old kid fucking a man twice your age that had a huge cock?"

"No it never hurt. There was a lot of stretching as his head moved deeper inside me, but it never hurt. I just kept looking at my pussy mound, watching his cock go in further and further. He would fuck me about a minute to the same depth and then just push against me until I could slide a little more inside."

"So, how much did you get in you?"

"We got to a point where I wasn't getting any more to go in. Dan said I was a real trooper, that I had about eight or nine inches inside me. I was willing to lie there and let him fuck me until I could take it all, if possible, but Dan got all excited about how much he had inside me and started fucking me like crazy. I had cum several times, including when the head first slipped in me. All of a sudden I felt Dan swell a little bigger and then his hot sperm started shooting way up inside my tummy. I came again and about another inch slid in as I rocked against his cock."

"Sounds like Dan made you into a woman."

"Did he ever. I looked at him as he looked down at his cock in me with about four inches still sticking out. I was trying to figure how to get it in, but he went soft and I couldn't get him up again. We started fucking almost every day after school. I dropped Lefty that first day. It took a couple of week of Dan and I doing it until I was taking the whole fourteen inches. I know I was walking funny for a while. We just kept fucking each other until one day Dan mentioned there was about an inch to go. I told him to push hard, that I wanted it all in me and it just went in."

"How did a kid like you get all of him in you?

"I don't know. My vagina stretched letting him in deeper. Then I think the last few inches of him were into my womb. You could tell how big he was in me because my stomach would swell like I was two months pregnant, and stay that way for hours after we fucked. Then the next day he would pump me up again."

"When did you stop screwing him so I wouldn't know when we got married?"

"Oh, I didn't. We did it the day before you and I got married. Since it was the first time for you, I guess you didn't expect any different than what you got. It didn't do a lot for me, but you were my husband, and it didn't take you that long to get done. I was so happy to be your bride that I actually came when you did that night. I'd go by Dan's place almost every day the first few months we were married and still screw you that night."

"Why didn't you marry him instead?"

"Dan was supposed to be sterile according to Louise and I wanted kids. I never really loved Dan. I just wanted his big cock in me as often as I could get it. I've loved you since our first date. Some times I just had to have some strange cock. After I was about six months along with my pregnancy for Jennifer we decided to take a break and he started seeing someone else. Then after few months of Jennifer's birth I just had to have his cock again. It broke him and his new girlfriend up and we kept fucking until about a month before the next was born."

"You were saying you thought Dan was sterile, yet when he finally got married again his new wife had three children."

"Yeah, I guess we all got fooled by that one. By then our girls were in school and we made such a good family I didn't want to admit to myself they could be Dan's kids."

A kick in the nuts would not have hurt any worse, but I loved the kids and pull off a pretty good act with Judith that it really didn't bother me. She can be a nasty mean cunt and I think she was reacting with this now because she was afraid I was going to find out she lied about spending the last to days fucking Dave again and again. She knew I wouldn't like it and did it anyway because she wanted to squirm around under his big cock.

That's when I went downstairs to get my get my laptop from the car and ran into Dave in the lobby. As previously mentioned, he made a point of telling me he had been fucking my wife while I was on the job the last two days. He didn't know I was getting some pussy on my own from Janice and then finally got to fuck Nicki just the day before.

This would be a perfect time to confront Judith about being the lying slut she is while the proof from Dave and the fact that I just played with her sloppy, stretched out cunt. She is going to have to admit it about Dave, but I am keeping my little secret that I can being a cheating spouse, too.

When I got back to the room Judith had put on the second hand Mormon clothes she had bought from the thrift store. Except for the garments. I think you need a god damned license to buy those things. Judith modeled her outfit for me. Just a golf style woman's shirt and those damned pants that go down below the knees, but not to the ankles, then those low heeled shoes. She had on minimal makeup and her hair hung flat. Looked like a local to me. Actually, looked a lot like what Janice would wear.

"All set to see what the day will bring?" Judith bubbled.

"Just one thing first. I talked to Dave downstairs. He said he had been fucking the hell out of you the last two days I've been working. Any truth to that? I don't remember you mentioning it to me."

"Why would he say that? I didn't even know he was still here."

"You made the deal Judith. You asked me first for permission to fuck somebody. When we stop telling each other about it, it's over. How would you feel if I was out there fucking women without me telling you about it?"

"I'll cut your nuts off while you sleep if I find out, whether you told me first or not."

"Really? Well, I just cut your nuts off, Sweetheart! You were fucking Dave and hiding it from me. You came to me with this desire to give your pussy away to strangers. All I get out of it is a lying wife I can shove four fingers in without a lot of effort and I need my nuts cut off?"

"I'm sorry. It felt good with Dave and I wasn't ready to give it up and I knew you didn't like the way he treated me like a whore."

"I can treat you like a whore, Judith. It wouldn't take a whole lot of imagination."

"I'm sorry, I won't do that again. If I want to fuck someone you don't like, you'll just have to let me do it, but I'll tell you."

"Sweet fucking deal, Darling. Sweet fucking deal! It happens again and I finding some strange pussy for myself."

"Don't do that. I don't want you to do that. I promise I will be good."

"Good for you, Judith. What's your plan? We going to troll the lobby?"

"Sort of like that. It worked yesterday. I gave some guys the blue balls while I was waiting for Dave between sales calls."

"Dave said you waited in his room for him for two days."

"Yeah, he would like to think that. Just because I wasn't fucking someone new doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about it."

Judith went downstairs while I hung back in the room. If she started a conversation with someone she was interested in she would give me a sign and I was to act like I didn't know her, but move into the conversation. It didn't quite work that way. I went downstairs and she was reading through a book all alone.

A man was sitting across the lobby watching her and I sat in an arm chair on the other side of a table and lamp beside him. We exchanged greetings and sports and weather things. I saw Judith looking at the two of us talk. I worked in the conversation that I was from out of town and that I thought there were some hot looking Mormon women here.

"I don't understand the clothing sometimes, but some of the women act like they might be interested in a stranger." I offered.

"Well, I am LDS, I don't really get it myself sometimes. My wife will get all hot a bothered, but usually I have to make the first move. Like that one over there reading the book. Don't get your hopes up on that one. I spent about an hour visiting with her yesterday and thought she was looking for some adventure, if you know what I mean."

"I noticed she looked this way a couple of times. What do you think the deal is with her?"

"Yesterday told me she was here with her husband, and that he was on some kind of Church business. He just leaves her to entertain herself and she talked about being upset that he would just dump her off like that. I told her she should do something spiteful that he wouldn't find out about."

"What did she say?"

"I thought I was in line to get some of that. Even with a wife at home this gal is certainly an upgrade and being that her husband is some kind of big shot in her church ward back home it really got me going. I really thought I was going to nail some Mucky Muck's wife. But, then she got a phone call and the asshole came in the lobby and she hurried off upstairs with him."

"Maybe you should go over and talk to her."

"Naw, you can if you want. I had to go home and jump my wife's bones last night. This babe had me all worked up and I had to dump a load somewhere."

"Gee, you are quite the romantic. Your wife is a lucky woman. Let me see what I can do with this one. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

"Yeah, good luck, buddy!"

I went over to Judith and she explained that I was talking to one of the men from the day before. I told her she was right about the blue balls, that he had to go dump a load in his wife in her honor. Judith said she liked the guy, but Dave called about the time she was deciding to go for it. We decided to talk a while so it would like we were getting to know each other. It was up to me to get him in Judith's pants. The story was up to me and I told Judith my plans before heading back to talk to him.

I headed back across the lobby with a plan.

"Get shot down over there, friend?"

"No, quite the opposite. She told me she talked to you yesterday. She is really pissed her husband left her on her own again today. I decided to go for it and asked her if she ever thought of getting even. She said she is about ready to do just that. Her name is Judith by the way."

"Do you think she is going to do it with you?"

"Funny story ... she said she would rather do it with you. She said she would do it with me, too, but really wanted to get even with her husband, and I am using her words, by fucking both of us. One at a time, mind you, but she said she would screw both of us."

"Son of a bitch! How the hell did you do that?"

"Don't know ... right place, right time maybe. By the way, since we are going to be screwing the same woman, I should probably introduce myself."

In turn, he introduced himself as Kevin.

"Kevin, Judith is going to leave in a few minutes for her room and we are to give her fifteen minutes and follow her up."

"You got her room number?"

"I have one of her key cards. It's on the seventh floor."

Judith left and Kevin and I waited our appointed fifteen minutes. We went to the room and I tapped on the door and used the keycard. Judith was sitting cross-legged naked on the bed. I thought Kevin was going to either pass out or step on his own tongue.

"Judith, this is Kevin. I don't think you were ever introduced." I sat back in a chair.

"Hello, Kevin," I hope you don't think me a total slut. I did cheat on my husband years ago, but this still all seems new and awkward. You do me first. Nothing goes my mouth or my butt. If you want to taste my pussy first it is up to you.

You in the chair, you probably will want to go right at the fucking part when you turn comes because I'm planning on old Kevin here to make quite a mess in me. It's one at a time, but I decided if I am going to cuckold the son of a bitch, I'll do it with both of you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds