• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Shirley was getting frustrated. She was trying to teach her son, Tom, to drive but he wasn't concentrating. Every time she looked at him he seemed to be watching her instead of the parking lot. Shirley was already concerned with his progress. Tom was the quintessential nerd and at 18 still hadn't learned how to drive. She swore she'd teach him, she just needed to find the right motivation.

The heat didn't help either. It had to be 95 out today. Too bad the air conditioner was broke in this car but Tom had to learn how to use a clutch.

Although she wore a light cotton sundress she was still sweating. She had the bottom pulled up around her thighs to get some air. Shirley wore no bra but her 34 D's still looked firm as a teenagers showing off her cleavage in this dress. Tom didn't look any cooler in his tank top and loose shorts. She hadn't noticed how well he had developed lately. His arms were tan and strong and his thighs were quite large and firm. Shirley saw that his shirt had soaked up enough sweat to let her see his nipples against the white fabric. As she looked she noticed something else was large and firm in his shorts. Now she was having trouble concentrating. Thinking about a firm hard body like that next to her, on top of her.... Kerkunk!! The car complained as Tom slipped the clutch out wrong again. Shirley looked into his face to see him staring at her chest. She could feel the object of his attention. A bead of sweat had rolled off her neck and was making a slow teasing crawl down her chest to slide between her breast. Had he been watching her as she watched him? Was it his mother he was thinking about or a girlfriend? Shirley noticed Tom's face grow red when he knew he was caught. Her breath faltered as she realized it was her he had been thinking about.

"Maybe we need to try something different." Shirley suggested. "Let me slide over there on your lap and I'll guide your way."

Tom wasn't too sure about this. His cock was already hard from watching his mother's breast jiggle as he popped the clutch. Having her sit on it might be too much for him.

Shirley had started moving before he could protest. She removed her shoes to help push his feet. She held onto his thighs for support and marveled at their musculature. She placed her legs on either side of his and could feel his heat. As she lowered herself his cock rubbed against her ass and slid down between her thighs. Shirley moaned lightly as she felt this. She knew she couldn't last long like this and wondered about the sanity and morality of what she was doing. Her husband had always been good to her and the sex wasn't a problem so why was she so worked up over her son.

'Maybe if we stop now it will be ok' She thought. But as she settled down Tom laid his hands on her thighs and squeezed. His thumb rubbing the inside inches from her moist pussy. Shirley couldn't stop now if her husband was watching. She slid her right hand over his and squeezed again.

" Shall we try it my way?" she purred. They lifted their hands to the gearshift and moved their feet to the pedals.

Shirley turned her head so she was whispering in his ear. "The trick is to do it slow and gentle. You have to get the feel of how she wants it. Do you understand?"

She felt his cock grow harder underneath her as he nodded.

The first couple times he still jerked the car. This caused her dress to ride up more and his shorts to be pulled up past the head of his cock. Shirley could now feel his precum on her thigh and swooned with delight. As he got the feel for the clutch Shirley told him to drive around to the back of the store for more training.

Tom found a sheltered area and parked as Shirley leaned back and kissed his ear. His hands went to her breast feeling a woman for the first time. Shirley reached between their legs and fondled his cock as Tom's hands found the buttons and undid them hastily.

"Slow down honey. You'll get to feel them."

Tom slowed down as best he could. He had to be dreaming. He had always thought his mom was a babe but never imagined she would do this. He opened the front of her dress and grabbed two handfuls of flesh. He turned his head and kissed his mom back slowly at first but they couldn't deny their passion. They moaned and growled as Tom squeezed her breast. Shirley had one hand on his cock and the other jamming two fingers in her pussy. She had never acted like such an animal with Bob but right now she wanted more. Tom's hand pinched her nipples and she loved it. He squeezed her breast and she came hard on her fingers

She pulled Tom's cock out more so it stood up tall and positioned herself over it. Tom moaned deeply as he felt his first pussy sliding down on him. Shirley stuck her fingers in his mouth.

"Lick Mommy like a good boy."

Tom sucked loudly on her fingers as he grabbed her thighs and pulled her down all the way. Shirley grunted at the force of her son's 8 inches slamming in her and started to cum again.

"Be gentle." She asked not really wanting him to. She was so hot she knew this would not be the last time they would fuck each other. Tom lifted her up and lowered her down again with the same force twice more before he gave out and came deep inside his mother. They sat there kissing each other and fondling bodies. Shirley felt Tom's dick growing hard again and thanked youthful endurance.

"Let me taste you." She said as she moved off his lap. She turned around kneeling on the front seat and grabbed his cock in her wet fingers. Her hot breath made his cock twitch as she slowly lowered her mouth to the tip. With a kiss she started to taste him. Licking down the bottom sucking on his balls. He was sweeter tasting them most men she'd had. Tom reached over her to pull her dress up and feel her ass. He ran his fingers down to her pussy sliding a couple inside.

"You learn fast." Shirley said raising her mouth from his cock.

" I have a good teacher." Tom replied.

Shirley swallowed his cock all the way down to his balls making him moan with pleasure. His hand brushed her ass and he felt her quiver.

'I wonder....' He thought. Tom slid a finger deep inside his mothers pussy and got it as wet as possible. He pulled out and started teasing her asshole. She squirmed and moaned as he slid his digit inside.

"God Yes." Shirley screamed, throwing her long hair back as Tom slid in and out. She went back to sucking his cock with gusto. As he got close again to cumming he pulled her away.

"Turn around." He commanded.

Shirley knew what he had in mind but was incapable of stopping herself. Not only was this incest but he wanted to sodomize her. The way he gave his command turned her on even more then she thought it would and soon she was pushing the chair back and spreading her legs as she knelt on the seat sticking her ass in the air for him.

Tom leaned over and stared licking her ass biting every now and then. When her asshole was good and wet he bent over her back and slid his cock into her slowly. Shirley had done this once before and knew she had a sensitive ass. It hurt at first but as soon as he was buried hilt deep the pain lessened. All too soon he pulled out but not all the way. He continued to plunge deep inside her as she moaned and gasped with joy. She was his and would do whatever he wanted. He had taken her to a new level of pleasure she had not known.

Tom sped up his pumping and reached around to grab her breast. Shirley came hard again. More then she ever had with Bob. Soon Tom was grunting. He pulled out at the last minute and sprayed his mom's ass with his cum. They stayed like that for a few minutes catching their breath.

"We had better get home before they start to wonder about us." Shirley said.

"Ya, I guess your right. Thanks for the lesson, Mom."

"My pleasure."

Tom and Shirley cleaned up and they drove home with Tom playing with her pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Driving Lessons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds