• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Window

The Window

Gemma had grown up next door. I had know her since a baby and seen her grow up over the years and had now turned eighteen. She had always been a pretty girl and she always put a smile on my face when I saw her. She was an only child and her parents were not only very protective, but also extremely strict with her.

Now that normally leads to one of two things in my experience; either a rebellious daughter, causing her parents an immense deal of trouble and heartache; or a secretively rebellious daughter who did what her parents wanted, but in her own time and space would find the type of trouble she was craving. Gemma was the latter of the two.

Over the past couple of years I had begun to notice things. Small occurrences that most people would miss. Gemma was very good at keeping up appearances and to all concerned was always straight down the line. But living next door to someone you see different things. Little things. I would notice Gemma sneaking a cigarette when her parents weren't watching. The occasional drink of her Father's scotch that he keeps in his study that faced my kitchen window.

Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't spying on this family. But you notice nuances on your day to day travels. Some people say I am very observant when it comes to people. I don't know about that. I just notice things others may not.

There is something I must confess at this point. Up until last month Gemma did not much enter my mind except for the occasional thought of her beauty when I saw her. But one night last month changed that.

I was sitting at my dining room table, eating my dessert, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a light flicker. Looking up I could see one of the upstairs rooms next door was lit up. This was a little strange because the curtains were almost always closed in that window. But not tonight.

I could see Gemma moving a number of things around as if she was changing that into her bedroom. I sat there and watched her for a while. She then went out of sight and the light went off. I found my newspaper and followed my usual routine of reading after dessert.

After a while of reading I noticed the light go on again in that room. Gemma walked back in with a towel wrapped around her as she must have just come out of the shower. She moved out of my sight for a few seconds. Then she moved back into view and sat on the bed. With the towel still wrapped around her she leaned forward and placed her feet in her underwear and slid them up. I sat there transfixed.

I wondered whether I should move in case she could see I was watching. But I couldn't; she had me engrossed. She then undid the towel and let it fall as she pulled on a t-shirt. I could still see her white underwear hugging her firm body. She brushed her hair and then turned the light off. My mind wandered and I started to think of Gemma in a different way.

Over the next few weeks this became our nightly routine. I began to look forward to my nightly show from Gemma. But my thoughts started to grow more intense. I wanted to see her up close. Smell her. Touch her. I found myself casting glimpses at that window.

This morning while I was checking my mail I noticed her boyfriend get out of his car and walk up to the house. I knew that Gemma's parents were strict about them not being at home together while they were not there. I smiled to myself thinking if only her parents knew, before going to my study to do some work.

At twelve o'clock I went make lunch. As I looked out of my dining room window I could see Gemma and her boyfriend in the lounge room walking towards the front door hand in hand.

After lunch, sitting back at my desk, I tried to go back to work but I couldn't concentrate. My mind was filled with Gemma. Questions floated around in my head. I started to think I was going crazy because I couldn't shake the thoughts of her. Thoughts of her changing in her room, with her figure hugging panties clinging to her body. It was consuming me.

After ten minutes I walked back into the dining room to look at her again. But she was nowhere to be seen. I needed to see her. Then an idea hit.

Walking over to her house I was still in the midst of formulating what I was going to say. I knocked on the solid front door that had an intricate glass design to the side of it. Gemma opened the door, "Hi Mister Clark. How are you?"

In a quiet but serious voice I replied, "Can I come in please Gemma?" Gemma moved out of the doorway and opened the door fully for me. I walked in and stood in the lounge room facing away from the door. Gemma walked into the room and around in front of me.

"Is everything alright Mister Clark?"

"Are your parents home Gemma?" I asked knowing they were out.

"No, they're not," she replied.

I stood there for a second looking as if I was contemplating something. "Perhaps I should come back when they are."

"Is everything alright Mister Clark," she said, "can I help you?"

"I don't think you can Gemma. I wanted to tell your parents something," I said.

"It's not something bad is it?" she asked quietly.

I hesitated, "Well it's about you Gemma."

Gemma's head tilted back as she didn't know what to say. "Me? What did I do?"

I walked to the couch and sat down. "Did you know that from my kitchen window I can see into this lounge room?" I motioned over to the window that was directly across from the one at my house. "I saw that you had your boyfriend over this morning. I saw everything Gemma."

Gemma looked concerned. "But..." she stopped as if to gather her thoughts. "Please Mister Clark. You don't need to tell them. You know what they're like."

"Yes Gemma. That is exactly why I have to tell them. You need to respect their wishes while you are living in their house."

Gemma thought for a second before she moved to the couch and sat down putting her face in her hands. "Please Mister Clark. I don't want to deal with what will happen."

"I have to tell them Gemma," I replied with my serious voice.

"Maybe..." Gemma paused. "Maybe we could make a deal or something."

"What do you mean Gemma?" I asked firmly.

Gemma thought long and hard, "You know, a deal so you don't tell them."

"What do you have in mind?"

"What if I wash your car sometime?" she queried.

"No Gemma," I said flatly. She was thinking hard. I could tell by the look on her face.

"I will do your laundry for you?"

"No thank you Gemma. I don't get that much laundry living on my own."

After a few more seconds the look on her face changed. "I've got it. I know something you will love," she said. "I know you collect old coins and my Dad gave me this really old one. You can have it if you don't tell."

I looked straight at her intrigued with what she might have. "Where is it?" I asked.

"It's in my room. I'll go get it," she finished off as she turned and ran.

After standing there for a few seconds, I started off across the room and up the stairs. I could hear her in her room rummaging around trying to find it. As I walked into the doorway of her room I could see her bending over in a storage box next to her bed. I stepped into her room and closed the door. Startled she spun around. "What are you doing Mister Clark?"

"Have you found it?" I asked.

"No," she said with a sad look on her face. "No. But I will."

"Don't bother, I have changed my mind." I turned to open her door. Gemma leapt towards me. "No don't go," she pleaded, "how can I convince you not to tell them?"

"I'm sorry Gemma. I am going to have to," I replied.

"But Mister Clark, please." She held her hands together and pleaded, "I will do anything."

"Don't say things you don't mean Gemma," I quickly replied.

"No, no. I mean it. Tell me what you want to not tell them and I am sure we can make a deal."

I stood there in front of her for a few seconds in silence. She had a desperate look on her face. My insides were churning. My eyes analysing her soft skin on her face; how her hair fell; the curves of her breasts through her shirt. "Are you sure you would do anything Gemma?" I quizzed.

"Yes Mister Clark," she responded instantly. I stood there again for a few seconds wondering.

"Slide your clothes off so I can see you in your underwear," I said. Gemma's head shot back in surprise.

"Mister Clark?" she said in an innocent tone.

"Fine. You said anything but obviously that wasn't true," I snapped and turned towards the door again.

"No wait. It's... it's..." Gemma stammered, "It's just that you caught me by surprise. I didn't know you were going to ask that."

"Well?" was all I said. Gemma stood there for a few seconds. I again threatened to leave by turning my body slightly. Then Gemma slid her straps off her shoulder and her silky top slithered down her body and dropped to the floor revealing her naked above the waist.

Standing there in front of me, Gemma covered her breasts with her hands to compensate for her not having a bra. I motioned to drop her hands and looking straight into my eyes, she did. My gaze dropped down to scan her chest. I forgot my inner torments and my desires took over. I could feel myself becoming aroused with Gemma standing there in front of me. Doing what I asked even though I knew she didn't want to was very exciting.

After analysing her breasts I looked back up again into Gemma's eyes to find her gaze was still on mine. "Now your skirt Gemma," I said calmly, although within myself I was feeling the excitement well up. Gemma waited a moment before wiggling her hips from side to side as she pushed her skirt downward so it dropped to the floor. "Step out of it please."

Gemma took a small step forward so her clothes were now behind her on the floor. I looked at her panties and started to feel my cock harden. I smiled a little as I had a thought to myself. She wore what I would describe as her good girl panties; white cotton panties that were crisp and clean.

I motioned for Gemma to take off her panties. She stood there silently and I could tell she was thinking to herself. I began to suspect she wasn't going to do what I asked. "Do you want me to tell your parents Gemma?" I prodded.

"I'm just not sure about this Mister Clark," she replied.

"If you're going to question me Gemma then the deals off," I said. Gemma stood there and remained motionless. I was about to say something when she began to slowly slide her cotton panties down. She again swayed from side to side a little as they descended her legs. As soon as gravity took over and they fell to the floor Gemma put her hands over her private part. Standing there totally vulnerable she had a look on her face I had never seen before.

I was consumed as I had ventured into the darkness and I wanted to go on further. "You can move your hands now Gemma." Knowing I was not going to let up she relented and moved them. I gazed between her legs at her womanhood and the bulge in my pants grew more noticeable.

I could see the full definition of her lips framed by her pale thighs and it excited me even more. My emotions welled up inside me and I knew I was going to lose control of the rest of my morals. I was becoming totally consumed by the darkness within me. There was no turning back.

I slid my shorts and boxer shorts down in one motion freeing my cock from its restraints. Gemma gasped. I don't think she expected me to do what I had just done. "What are you doing Mister Clark?" she exclaimed.

"Come here Gemma," I said confidently. I think Gemma had finally realised she was going to have to do what I asked to get out her predicament. Walking over to me Gemma stood close enough that I could smell her perfume on her neck. "I want you to take this in your mouth and suck it."

Gemma knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. With her lips halfway down the shaft she slid back before taking more in her second intake. I could tell this wasn't the first time Gemma had a man's rod in her mouth.

I rocked my head back slightly as I enjoyed having my cock sucked by the girl next door. Gemma didn't take the whole of my cock in but gave full attention to what she was doing. Gemma was slowly rocking her head back and forth on my shaft and it felt so good as her tongue swirled all around my cock reaching every part.

But in some ways it was not good enough for me. I wanted Gemma to take my whole cock in her mouth. I wanted more. I bent my head forward and looked down over her before I put my hand behind her head and pushed it against my body.

Gemma gagged as my cock hit the back of her throat. I did not care anymore. I let her head slide backwards before pushing it back on my shaft. Her mouth felt so warm as I hit the back of her throat as she gasped. I continued to let her slide back slightly and then pushing her head on my cock over and over.

Then I knew it was time. I wanted all of Gemma. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and she drew a deep breath as the saliva slid off her lips and down her chin. Gemma quickly wiped it off and remained on her knees trying to gather herself. I took her arm and helped her to her feet before pushing her to the bed.

"Sit down there," I said as Gemma sat perched on the edge with her head looking towards the floor. I then put my left arm across both of her knees and pushed her upper body back towards the bed, "Lay down Gemma."

As her head hit the soft bed I bent down to inspect her pussy. I leaned in and took in her smell. It was intoxicating and before I knew it I was licking my prize. I pushed her legs slightly wider as I started licking from the top of her pussy lips to the very bottom. Gemma remained dead quiet.

After a minute of gliding my tongue up the length of her clit, her pussy started to change scent slightly and became wet. As much as Gemma was showing her disapproval with her silence her body was betraying her. I kept my tongue down there but started to slide the tip into her wetness.

My cock ached and wanted to experience her wetness. I stopped what I was doing and got to my feet. Gemma remained motionless on the bed as I reached forward and grabbed her knees lifting them upwards and out wider.

My hard cock slid slowly into her wetness and I heard a faint gasp from Gemma as it went in. Slowly guiding it inside her I pulled back at times to get more lubrication before driving it further in. I started to build up a rhythm and before long Gemma's juices were making noises every time my cock slid inside her.

I pushed her legs forward and my cock drove deeper into her pussy. My balls made a slapping sound as they hit her soft ass. I knew my actions were stirring her. Gemma reached one hand forward and cupped it behind one of her legs slightly bringing it forward so I penetrated her deeper still.

Gemma began making soft moaning sounds as I started to pick up speed. I could tell she was trying not to make any noise but I could hear her sighs under her breath. That turned me on even more as I fucked her.

After a few minutes of driving my cock into her, I could feel I was on the edge of cumming. Gemma could also tell. "Please don't do it in me," she pleaded. I didn't say a thing but kept on fucking her sweet pussy. She lifted her head off the bed to look at me as I started to drive my cock into her even harder.

"Please Mister Clark," she pleaded as she tried to move to get up. I grabbed her legs hard and drove her back onto the bed. Gemma laid still and did not fight me but seemed to accept I was going to have my way with her any way I wanted.

I was right on the edge of exploding when Gemma said, "Let me suck it again. Let me put it in my mouth." What she said was unexpected. I stopped thrusting in her and my mind was now thinking about her sweet mouth again. Without further thought I slipped out of her pussy and released her legs. I knew this was Gemma's way to stop me from exploding inside her, but I didn't care.

I stood there with my dick glistening with her juices as Gemma sprang up immediately, now given the opportunity. She knelt in front of me by the edge of her bed and took my cock in her mouth once again. This time I didn't need to push her head onto my cock, she was taking it all in trying to please me this way.

She slurped all over my shaft and moved her mouth as fast as she could. I laid my head back and enjoyed the sensation. It did not take long to get me back to the edge and I gasped a little. Gemma could tell and took my cock deep in her mouth.

It had been a little while since I had climaxed and when I exploded in her mouth my hot cum gushed in abundance. Stream after stream was released as I groaned in pleasure with my head leaned back. It felt like I had been cumming in her mouth for minutes as I unloaded everything. I could feel that Gemma had stopped moving her head and was just accepting my warm sperm.

When I had finally finished, I leaned my head forward to see her kneeling on the floor in front of me with her face looking up at me innocently with cum covering all her lower lip, her chin and dripping all down her chest and legs. She must not have been able to keep up with swallowing with the amount I had unloaded. Even though I had just been satisfied, the look of that still turned me on.

To this day I have kept my end of the bargain and never told her parents what I actually didn't see through that window...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Window

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds