• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Women are Cool

Quebec Women are Cool

Right now, I'm having the time of my life. What am I doing? I am sliding my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick into the asshole of one Marie Claire Dupre. This forty-something, big-bottomed French Canadian woman is squealing in delight as I fill her tight asshole with my big Black dick. The force of my thrusts is making her big White ass shake. And you know what? She is absolutely loving it. Quebec women can't get enough of us Haitian bastards. And we wouldn't have it any other way. The name is Bernard Saint Antoine and I approve this gloriously erotic message.

I think every Black man living in the Confederation of Canada should fuck a middle-aged White slut at least once. I swear it's good for your mental health. They're more into young Black guys than young Black women and younger White women combined. At least that's been my experience. And I challenge anyone who has ever set foot in the City of Montreal to prove me wrong. I say this confidently because I know it to be the honest truth. Someone's got to tell the truth about the sexual politics of the sensual, wicked and unforgettable Province of Quebec. Welcome to the truth, folks.

Ever since I moved to the township of Montreal in the Province of Quebec from my native City of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti, I've been chasing Quebec pussy. These White bitches down here are something else, man. They've got big butts and they're really into Black guys. That's right up my alley. I came to the City of Montreal to study business administration at Concordia University but I think studying takes a backseat to White booty catching nowadays. Lots of young Black men in cities and towns all Canada are doing the exact same thing so I don't feel bad. Especially since so many young Black women in Canada are chasing White guys like their lives depend on it. And they always treat those White guys much nicer than they treat even the nicest of Black men. So what's a brother to do? Chase some White booty, that's what!

If you were to ask them, a lot of Black folks would say they're not into interracial dating. The same Black chick who can't wait to kneel before a White guy and suck his dick and balls is the same Black chick who gives a dirty look to Black men she sees walking around with White chicks. Why is that? I don't understand this kind of double standard that every Black woman on the planet seems to carry around inside her head. It seems to make perfect sense to them but doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe you need a female brain to understand the machinations and reasoning of women. Yeah, I think that's it. Whatever, man. I got tired of looking for my Black Princess. I'm chasing White chicks now. And the Confederation of Canada seems to have a seemingly endless supply of them.

Anyhow, I met Marie Claire while hanging out with my buddy Joseph at the Mall. Joseph is one of those White guys who thinks he's down. He's always hanging out with the Haitian students at Concordia University. I first met him at the fundraiser the school held last year to get some money to help my beloved homeland after the quake. I thought Joseph was chill at first. I liked him even more when I met his five-foot-eleven, chubby and big-bottomed, delicious-looking blonde mother. I have a thing for mature Quebec women, folks. Which is why I'm having so much fun with the lovely Marie Claire right about now.

The big-bottomed, mature Quebecoise is screaming at the top of her lungs as I fill her asshole with my dick. I spank her big White butt as I fuck her. This seems to drive her really wild. You want to know the funny thing? Like most Quebec women her age, Marie Claire is racist as hell. She can't stand minorities, especially people of African descent. Marie Claire belongs to the conservative political organization known as the Bloc Quebecois. And she is firmly opposed to the growing presence of Arabs, Africans, Chinese and Indian folks in the City of Montreal. It is estimated that within two decades, people of Caucasian descent will be minorities in the City of Montreal. It's going to become exactly like the City of Toronto, another Canadian metropolis where ethnic minorities are the majority.

Quebec women, especially the so-called conservative ones, are the biggest hypocrites on the planet Earth. They rage against the progress made by ethnic minorities in the biggest towns of the Province of Quebec. They're louder at it than the conservative Quebec men. However, at night they become something else together. If you're a Black man walking around the City of Montreal at night, all you have to do to score a White chick is to say hello. Before you can say bonjour they're on their knees, gulping down your Black dick. Yet in the morning, they'll be back to their bigoted ways. Saying racist stuff right alongside the Quebec men. I find this wickedly funny and kind of sad at the same time.

All those thoughts race through my head as I ram my dick into the forbidden depths of Marie Claire's asshole. The Quebec slut is positively going nuts. And I can't get enough of the feel of her tight asshole around my member. I fuck her until I finally cum, blasting my load deep within her asshole. Suddenly, she freezes. I know what she's feeling. The rush caused by the flow of my hot cum deep inside her asshole. It's stunned her into a total mind fuck. I smile and keep my dick inside her asshole. And then she screams. A blood-freezing scream which fills the walls of this quiet house in the suburbs of Montreal. I slowly pull my dick out of Marie Claire's now gaping asshole. What a pretty sight! Man, I can't get enough of these mature sluts from the Province of Quebec. And lucky for me, the feeling is quite mutual. Afterwards, I shower and leave Marie Claire's residence. I wonder what her son, my good buddy Joseph would think if he knew the stuff we'd been doing together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Women are Cool

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 507 milliseconds