• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Breeding my White Wife Ch. 09

Breeding my White Wife Ch. 09

123

Chapter Nine -- The Weekend Ends

As Greg led me out of the room, two things struck me; he had not got dressed and was rock hard. Secondly he was calling my husband.

"Hey Dave, we are done getting her cleaned up and yes I used the shit outa her like I told you I would. Hope you don't mind?"

I was listening to him talk to my husband like I wasn't even there or was just property or piece of meat or what I really was tonight - a fuck toy for pleasures of men - big black cocked men.

"Yeah if you're near your TV system click to camera 21 and watch we will be coming into view really quick. Cool. Stay on the line a few will ya."

"You see us yet? Good tell me when she is close enough to use the remote to look really good at how she is dress for the next round."

We walked a little ways. Let me tell you ladies, walking with your ass and cunt filled to the bursting point in heels with your hands cuffed behind you is not easy. To make this worse each step make the plugs move ever so slightly in and out rubbing against each other up inside of me. This was making my knees weak with arousal. Don't get me wrong I will not trade this feeling for anything and planning on having Dave do this to me at home on a regular basis or frequently enough that I do not get to use to it and it still makes me get overheated before I fuck the crap out him till he is a limp dick.

"Okay, right here? Hey bitch stop right there your man wants to enjoy your helpless appearance before you're used."

"Okay Dave you know how to use the zoom and move it controls? Good, tell me what you want her to do or what you want to see? Ah, you see she is gagged, you like how her cheeks puff out buddy? Yeah the gag is shaped like a penis and is like seven inches long. The part that is like the balls inflate to fill the mouth up. You like that - good."

I was so embarrassed. Dave was seeing me so worked up and stuffed and him knowing I was so hot. I was dripping out around the plug in my cunt. I wanted to be fucked right then by any man. I had to wait I know and to make it worse I had to pee. I remember my instruction from Greg, that if I had to pee to just pee, but that would be so embarrassing.

"Wait a minute Dave let me show you more. Turn around bitch." With that I turned my back to the camera. He lifted my short skirt and supported me as I bent over. When I was like that he spread my cheeks to show off the plugs. As I did this it made it really hard not to pee I was fighting it kinda, doing the pee dance girls sometimes do when they have to wait in a bathroom to get a stall.

"Oh is that what she is doing? Really, I never would have known that? Hey your owner says you have to pee. He said he could tell by how you're standing. Is that true - you have to pee?"

I felt my face blush really bright read and I got some tears in the eyes from the humiliation of this, but I nodded my head that, yes that I did.

"Good" was all Greg said then turned me back to the Camera and lift my front skirt.

"Piss right her so your owner can watch and I can watch"

I could not believe Dave wanted to see me pee, he has never made demands like that. This had gotten to him as much as to me. I was totally humiliated but totally tuned on that I had no choices anymore. That I had become nothing but his and Greg's toy to do with as they please. It was so raw and sexual. I closed my eyes and told myself to relax and like go. At first there was a little squirt and then I hesitated and then relaxed again and this flood poured out of me. I felt relief and tuned on. Gawd, this was so nasty and taboo. I was all restrained and plugged and now pissy. It ran down my legs and puddled on the floor.

"Cool, well enjoy the rest of the show of how I use your piece of meat for fucking and pleasing my friends in the social club. You still good with this because I can take her back get her released and send her home. . . . . . Oh really, you think so? How do you think she will take that if she knew? Okay just a second."

With that he held the phone to my ear.

"Hi sweetie, I am watching you perform and have loved it and have jerked it so many times it is dry now. If you're enjoying this and want to keep going nod your head yes or no."

With that I nodded yes

"Good fucking whore, you like being my fuck whore?"

I nodded yes again

"Okay here is what I just told Greg, that you are his fuck toy till noon tomorrow and not to bring you home till then. When he does bring you home he is to bring you home naked and your cunt filled with his cum. Do you have a problem with that?"

I nodded no, because I really did not. I knew that meant he wanted to fuck my cunt filled with Greg's cum again. The last time we did that the sex was unbelievable. I loved Dave right now more than I can express even now as I type this.

"I have another thought - it is entirely up to you - do you want Greg to brand you while your being used, I heard that part and it sounds hot, humiliating and painful, all big turn-ons for me right now."

My mind reeled at that point. My husband had just asked if I wanted to be brand as a black cock whore to his best friend. I mean I really wanted this right this minute but ..... I shook my head yes before my brain had finish thinking I better not.

"Reallllly, no shit, you will allow me to have him brand you? You know it is with a hot iron?"

I just kept shaking my head yes and I was trying to hide I was having a climax thinking about this. I push the phone toward Greg so he would know he needed to talk to Dave

"Greg, I am watching and I know you saw her nodding her head. Here is the deal. She agrees she wants to stay with you till you bring her home. She understands that she is to be completely naked and that her cunt is to be filled with your cum even if you have to plug it to keep it in. Heck I do not care if you bring her home covered in cum also, but that's your call. I also asked as a side thought if she wanted branded by you. I had heard the part about branding during the first session. She nodded repeatedly yes."

"Oh really, she thinks she is ready for that huh. We will see ole buddy. I guess you will know when I drop her off. I might stop there and have my driver bring her things in first and then make her walk from the car to the house naked. We will talk tomorrow morning on those things though."

He hung up after this so I have no idea what was in store for me really. But I could hardly wait. This experience, even if it never happened again, would be worth every second of everything.

With that he grabbed the leash and led me toward the play room.

As we entered the play room, Teresa way laying on her back on the very low table that was barely wide as her body and only long enough that her ass and head were hanging over the edges. Her head was tipped back and I think her bull was fucking her throat like Greg had done mine a few times. About ever three strokes he pulled out to let her get her breath back. Between her legs was Dawn using this huge fucking black strap on cock. Behind Dawn was her bull fucking her ass. She basically stuffed the strap on into Teresa with every stroke into her ass by her bull. It was so raw looking seeing all that fucking. Greg let me stand and watch for a few minutes.

"Someday that could be you if you stayed involved beyond tonight." If I could have said anything understandable through my gag I would have said why wait or something like that. As it was, my juices just flowed down my legs. I was so embarrassed thinking that my cunt had pee and cum on it and I could not clean up I was literally a dirty little cunt right now.

I slid over in front of Greg, he was still naked, and used my cuffed hands and found his cock and started stroking him the best I could. I was intent on his cock and watching at the same time. I was mesmerized by the strap-on being forced into the cunt when she had her ass being fucked. It was so wrong it was right. Every now and then you would Teresa gagging as the cock going down the throat was slowly swelling up and making her gag. Then he reach down to her nipples and grabbed them between his thumb and fingers and pinch really hard and pulled them up till her tits were really stretched out then twisted till you could hear her scream in pain even with the cock deep into her throat.

"That's it bitch scream for your daddy, make me cum with your pain." I heard the bull say, then he let go of the nipples and slapped the tits extremely hard. Drove his cock deep into her mouth and throat and start shoot his cum. I could tell by his I am cumming look.

"Ahhhh, yeah take my seed bitch, take it all. I am gonna fill your white fucking stomach with my cream like the worthless cunt you are."

This sounded so mean and so hot at the same time. He slowly pulled out till just the head was in her mouth. She sucked on it. Just as I was getting worked up even more and really stroking Greg hard and him quietly moaning, the other bull started thrusting deeper into the other Dawn's ass.

"Ready to take my baby seed in your ass baby?

Dawn stopped thrusting into Teresa. "Gawd, yes give it to me lover, give me your big load of babymaking cream. Fill my ass till it drips out."

"You got to stop stroking Angie, I can't take this and I am saving my loads for later." Greg said as he pushed me forward away from being able to reach him.

It was about this time Jake looked over our direction and noticed how I was dressed. He smiled really big. He walked over to me and start feeling me up and kissing my neck. He did not say anything just started using me like I was a piece of meat for his pleasure. He looked over at Greg.

"So Greg did she serve you well? You have her ready to become one of our little group?"

"Not sure yet Jake, haven't even talked to her about things like that. Just waiting to see how the whore handles tonight."

They were talking like I was not even there. I was just and object Jake was playing with. It was during the end of this he ran his hand down to play with my clit and he found the plugs.

"Oh shit, what is this!!" With that he lifted my skirt and looked to see my cunt lips stretched around a huge black plug in me.

"Turn around bitch."

I did as I was told and he lifted my skirt again and looked.

"Very nice. You will be stretched perfect for me. You want that done don't you bitch? You want to feel my big load shot deep into one of your holes this time instead of on your face or down your throat?"

I nodded yes. I really did want that. I also knew that Dave was watching, well I hope he was watching me and not the four-way on the table. I was sure he was so hard after seeing me pee myself and now be kissed and felt up and examined and all I could do is nod. I hope he jerked off so much watching this that his dick was sore. I know I was going to be used to the point all my holes would be stretched and sore. I loved that thought. In fact it made me quiver and a shiver ran from my toes to my nipples. I creamed just enough that some more cum ran down my inside thighs.

"Greg we have worked it out, I am gonna take her ass and stretch that hole out and fill it up, the Derek is taking her mouth, and the newest member of our group is getting use her fuck hole. You don't mind Rich filling her up with his load do you?"

"Not at all. Sounds fun to watch."

"Good, good. After that we all voted that we would finish with the rest fucking her face and cumming on it. Just use the whore as a cum dumpster. So you and her staying her in the suite or you taking her home?"

"Well I am not sure yet, I might drive her around naked cum covered for a bit. Maybe through a fast food drive through, than back to my pad."

I went weak in the knees and slightly panic. What if one my adult kids friends were working at where ever he took me, yet..... wow being put on display. I never thought that it would happen, but gawd that sounds so nasty, being forced to sit in the front sit naked covered in cum. I was getting over-heated again.

While Jake was talking about these things he was pinching my clit and rolling it between his fingers. It hurt and felt great at the same time. I was staring at the play in the middle of the room. They guys had moved away, and the girls were in an interesting posting. Dawn, the one that had her ass filed with cum was sitting on the face of the other girl draining the cum into her open waiting mouth. This is go in with the cum she had already swallowed. I was wrong assuming this. Once she had her mouth full. They started kissing and smearing it all over each other face. They licked it up and drip it and did all sorts of gross nasty things. I was both repulsed and turned on watching this. My mind was going how could they, that is cum from an ass-hole.

They also were fingering each other and feeling each other tits up and making out like school girls while they played with the cum.

"Come on, your turn bitch. You need to put on a great show get full of cum so the two girls can lick up more of it." With that he took the leash from Greg and led me to the other table that had been set up. It was odd shaped and under bright lights and I saw it had camera on it like the big one from the first round.

"Gentleman I present you cheerleader Angie." With that he stopped and un-cuffed my hands. He whisper to me to hold my short skirt up for everyone to see the plugs. As he led me by the leash he stopped in front of each group of guys and they touched and felt and played as the wanted. I was moaning for all I was worth through the gag. I was sure the plugs were so wet now with all my cream dripping around them they would slip out.

Finally he led me to the table. He started kissing on me and feeling me up. He quietly whispers to me.

"Angie, you sweet fucking whore, i am going to be slow and gentle getting into your ass. I am not going to take the gag out right away. I am leaving the pussy plug in because it looks so hot. You're going to be partially restrained on the table with you hand-cuff fasten to the hook at the top end of the table. If this starts to cause problems snap your fingers so I know."

With all that said he step back. "Girls come prepare the slut for her ass to be rimmed and filled"

Without saying a word the two ladies got up from their knees where they were sucking cocks hard and came over to me. They laid me on my back and extend my arms straight down to where the cuffs hooked into eyelets. They then untied my top and let me breasts be exposed. They were on each side of me and started sucking on my tits and kissing my neck and basically having their way with me.

While they were doing this, Jake came up and got ahold of the end of the butt plug and started to move it out of me and about the time it was almost out, he dripped lube on it and stuffed it back in. He added lube about every three times he pulled it almost free. This was making me nuts and had me moving my hips all over squirming.

"So you want to be a black cock whore? That's what Greg said. You poor hubby is at home and all he gets is to watch while we use you like a fuck toy. Is that really what you want whore?"

I nodded my head yes, and rock my hips trying to get in rhythm with the butt plug. I am so wanting to sneak another climax in. As I am doing this the girls are making out kissing each other as the feel me out. Finally one of them whispers in the others ear.

I her myself scream and moan both as both girls pinch my nipple almost flat and stretch my nipples and tits upward till they are elongate. The next thing they did was amazing and strange. They started massaging and rubbing the underside of my tits from the nipple to the torso, you know where the tits met the body. Slowly and lightly they messaged. I lost myself in the sensation of this and the consistent stoking of the butt plug. As this goes on, my nipples go numb and all I can feel is the nice warm feeling coming over me. I close my eyes and start imaging all sorts of things.

As I am lost in thought and feeling I was suddenly jolted back as Jake in one stroke stuffed his complete monster cock up my ass to the balls. I had not noticed the plug coming completely out. My body was racked with sensations of pain, pleasure, orgasm and panic. Greg told me later my eye flew open to about the size of golf balls and everyone in the place heard the scream and gasp.

With that Jake started to ass fuck me.

"Ya baby, your ass is all mine now. I am going to fill it up so much that it will drain for a week."

"Fuck that ass man, make her an ass whore" I heard the guy getting ready to fuck my face say. I looked up and see this gorgeous long thick black cock looming over my head. "Uncork the bitchs mouth I need to relieve myself in her mouth then fuck her."

One of the girls removed the gag from my mouth and then gives me and long wet delious kiss. She sticks her tongue deep into my mouth and kinda swirls it around as she slowly and sensually pulls it out. It was like she was fucking my mouth with her tongue. I close my eyes and get this warmth all over my body as so many things were happening. I felt Jake going deep into my ass with each stroke, the pussy plug gyrating around inside me as Jake did my ass, one girl playing with my tits and another kissing me and fucking my mouth with her tongue. To top it off I knew I was going to be throat fucked in a minute. I was fighting my orgasm. I wanted to hold it till the cock was deep into my throat.

I opened my eyes wide and watch the cock getting stroked by the guy. It was long like Greg's, nice girth and a huge ball sack with balls that looked so full they would explode. As I was staring I wanted finger my pussy but there was a tongue there and my hands were restrained. So I watched it get harder. Finally he pushed the girl away from my mouth.

"Open wide bitch" I opened as wide as I could. My ass with spasming, my pussy was leaking all over the place and my nipples were so hard they hurt. I was in heaven and about ready to be taken to a new level of lust. Out of the corner of my eye I say Greg smiling and slowing stroking his cock hard again. Above all this, there were all those cameras and knowing David was jerking it also.

"Suck on my balls first before you get my cock babe." With that he hung his balls over my mouth, then he did something I did not expect -- he took his fingers and stuffed both balls into my mouth. I mean he stuffed them in there like you would suckers are something. I had these two huge full balls filling my mouth.

"Now babe, I want you to take your tongue and slowly roll it all around my balls in your mouth and I want you to hold your mouth open as wide as you can while doing this so I can hear them getting sloppy wet." So I forced my tongue to move around then. He had shaved them smooth and they felt so good and to be honest they taste good in a nasty way. There was a hint of cum taste on his balls like he had jerked off or had it sucked off, there was a little sweat. This like made me wet and felt so used it was hot to me. I had truly become a fuck toy that would do as ask I realized and I was loveing this at this point.

"Ummm, that's it babe, suck on them now, suck on each one. Make them churn up all that baby seed."

"Yeah babe, suck his baby maker, makes my cock hard. Making me ready to bust a nut in sweet white ass" I heard Jake say.

Then I heard another voice. "I think before you two get too far I better get my cock in her sweet white cunt." With that they just both just pulled out and they rudely shoved the girls away.

"Get up bitch, you have to mount me first." This guy just rudely grabbed me by my hair and half pulled half dragged me off the bench thing. He laid down on the bench. "Okay now take that plug out you worthless white cunt bitch and stick this black cock in there, and you better tell me how much you love it."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Breeding my White Wife Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds