• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife Blossoms

Indian Wife Blossoms

12

Shekhar and I arrived at St Tropez on the French Riviera a few years ago, I was 29 years old and married about three years back. We had grown up in a rather conservative setting and I was not sure as to how I would respond to the nudity that this resort town was famous for. In fact I had butterflies in the stomach.

Shekhar was almost drooling at the local gentry as we got out of the taxicab. Attractive women with see-through tops and lots of off the hip styles. Lots of navels. The desk clerk was eyeing me up as we were signing in and I must say that it was an embarrassment and a turn on to think he was perhaps imagining me without clothes. At least that was what I could infer from his look. He gave Shekhar a knowing wink as he handed him the heavy metal key and he rang for the bellboy to bring our bags to the room. He too looked at me from head to toe and I realized that it must drive these guys crazy to work in such a paradise.

I was wearing a blue sari and a sleeveless blouse and a strapless bra. Like typical Indian women I had bangles on one wrist, chain in the neck, a nose pin, ear rings, anklets etc. In the room, we pulled back the drapes to look down from our second floor balcony at the courtyard below. Shekhar appeared to be somewhat disappointed to see that people were standing around in evening wear. They were holding cocktails and talking in small groups. A classy crowd but not very thrilling. Shekhar walked up to me coolly and started unbuttoning the blouse.

"Stop it! The damned window is open!", I said as I pulled away from him.

"Are you kidding? These people will be seeing you naked anyway... "

I stopped and looked at him like it was the first time I had thought about it.

"What makes you think I'm going to walk around like that? Topless perhaps but nude. No way. " I said firmly.

" Remember that this trip was your idea. Please don’t crowd me. You know as well as I do that when in India good girls are expected to cover their breasts, in addition to a full shirt known as kurta, with another piece of cloth known as Dupatta. And if your mother came to know that I had stripped totally I would be shown the door before you could bat an eyelid. "

“Aw come on now. You can be as wild as they come. Forgotten the time when you had become fully nude in front of the fisherman?” He said hugging me.

I smiled and blushed. There were certain things in our marriage that had kept the excitement going and it was largely due to the initiative taken by Shekhar.

Let me describe ourselves. I am fair, slim, stand 5 feet 6 inches in my bare feet in which you can usually find me because Shekhar says that my feet are very pretty. My breasts are 34 C, nipples are brownish chocolatey in color, with black eyes and hair. Shekhar is 5 feet 11 inches tall, lean, fair though not as fair as I am and is an excellent companion.

We went down to dinner in the hotel’s restaurant and I kept looking up at him as I stared across the room. He was looking at a beautiful thirtyish woman with a dress that was like a diagonal sarong but it only covered one breast. "Is that what you are looking at?" I asked, "I have nicer breasts than that babe and you know it. "

"I know you do but that is such a turn on in a restaurant. " No one else seemed to mind it, but I could see that everyone in the place was making little darting glances in that direction from time to time. The following morning we were having breakfast at the outdoor tables. I had on my bikini with a thin beach jacket over it and was bare footed. I suppose I looked good and was getting looks from everyone in the place.

"You look really good in that... do you see how the others are looking at you?" I started... To him it seemed that I enjoyed being in the center of things. "Don’t be silly", I said. After the late breakfast we decided to take a walk down to the beach. St. Tropez is a place with a beach for everyone, from the straight to the gay, from the bathing suit to the nude. We decided to be adventurous and at least take a look at each one. We passed through the more conventional beach, seeing the usual collection of overweight middle aged Europeans, mainly sitting around and soaking up the Mediterranean sun.

There was a sign that said "Topless Beach" and Shekhar was extremely keen to go thise so we followed it to the left, walking along the water’s edge. That was when my eyes started to go crazy. Wherever I looked, there were topless women. Shekhar appeared to be chuckling to himself as we walked along. I would say he was salivating. They were lying down, sitting up and walking around and everywhere I looked were boobs. It was a sea of bare breasts.

"Do you want to stop here for a while?" I asked his, pointing to an empty area about 50 feet from the water.

"Sure. Throw the towels down here. " We laid down the beach towels and both sat down, looking around us. I took off the outer covering, wearing just the thin bikini. The sight of so many topless women from virtually all nationalities had boldened me up.

"Rub some lotion on my back. " I asked, as I went down onto my stomach. He began to squirt the white liquid onto his hand and started on my upper back.

"Mmmm. That feels good. Are you sure you can concentrate on me for a minute and stop ogling at all the females?"

"Yes, I think I can. " Shekhar said as he was still looking all around him at the women and girls of all ages, literally letting it all hang out. I turned my attention to Shekhar who after the massage was resting his head on his crossed arms, eyes half closed and the hint of a smile was on his face.

"See anything you like?" I asked.

"What do you think?" he said.

"Silly question I guess. " I said as I wiggled my body to a more comfortable position. I was looking at an attractive woman with beautiful full breasts slowly peel off his top, revealing full breasts and brown nipples. After he had rubbed the lotion into the skin on my back and legs, he reached up without any warning and unsnapped the back of my bikini top.

"Excuse him, sir. What are you doing?" I queried.

"Nothing, just helping you feel more comfortable. " he said, looking at my face for a reaction. I lay there for a minute as I was watching a couple of girls in their late teens walk by topless. I must have been staring because one of them said something to the other and they both giggled as they walked by.

"How would you like me to put some suntan lotion on the other side now?" Shekhar said, snapping me back to reality. I was hesitant but rolling onto my back, holding the bikini top in place modestly.

"Okay, you”ve got it. " Now I could see that Shekhar was starting to get more excited. He repositioned his cock so the loose bathing suit would not look like a tent. Then I realized what the young girls were giggling about. No surprise though. Probably every male on this beach was in a perpetual state of erection. He slowly applied the lotion to my legs and worked his way up my thighs and belly, then my arms and upper chest and neck.

"Do you want me to do your boobs?" he asked slowly.

"I don’t know, this is a weird place. I don’t know if I can hack it. " I said nervously. "Come on. You would exactly be standing out. It’s normal to have bare boobs around here. When you keep your top on you look like a tourist. "

"I am a tourist... Alright, if you don’t think I am a whore... "I replied.

“Whores don’t strip on beaches. Lovely, darling, sexy, cute wives do. They also get fucked. Remember Dileep episode?” Shekhar replied mischievously.

“I will hit you if you bring that up. In any case what could I do? I was nude and you had brought your friend along. And you were careless enough to let him do it without a condom. It is good nothing happened and I did not get pregnant or else we would be here with Dileep’s kid. ” I laughed. After that episode I had started taking pills. Having sex with one of his friends was one thing;especially when he initiated it but getting pregnant was a sure way of getting into trouble.

He didn’t need an invitation to gently pull away my top. Automatically, my hands came up to cover my tits. Shekhar was most reassuring. He gently placed his hands on mine.

"Honey, you look nice like this. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Besides, if we don’t get some lotion on these babies you will look like the girl over there. " He motioned to some people walking along the water. One of them was obviously an American girl with European friends, her tits were angry red and burned while the rest of her was well tanned. "I guess you are right. God what would the people at home say?"

I brought the hands to my sides. I noted that my nipples were standing straight up and the aerolas were puckering up... it was not even cold out. Shekhar was turned on by this minor act of exhibitionism and was really getting excited as he applied the white lotion on the pale skin of my C cup breasts. "Are people looking at me?" I asked, my eyes were closed and my arm was now over my face like I was in disguise while my breasts were exposed and I could actually feel my nipples’ gradual erection.

"Yeah, me. I’m a people. "He said good humouredly. He brought my arm down and had me look around. After a few minutes I seemed to be getting used to being topless and I began to look around the beach. People were all around walking, sitting, standing. We were not that close to any other and I seemed to be comfortable.

"Let’s take a walk. " Shekhar suggested. "I can’t walk around like this. " I said.

"What’s the difference, you are lying here topless and no one is arresting you?"

“You also take your swim trunk off. ” I said.

“Okay. ” He said and pulled it down in one quick stroke. Shekhar’s cock was not circumcised and it was in a state of semi erection having seen so many nude girls. Due to the erection the foreskin had given a bit of way and the head was partially visible.

"You are so shameless. Men like you would rather remain naked only. You don’t mind that everyone can see your cock?Oh God!That guy over there is looking at me. " I said a bit self consciously.

I pointed to a couple off the right. " I”m looking at his wife too. " he said, wondering if it was the wrong thing as the words came out. Then I recognized them. "That’s Michael and Shannon from last night. " I said, naming the English couple we met at dinner. They were in their early 30s and Shannon was pregnant. Michael waved to us and Shekhar returned it.

"Oh yeah. Well, I would be embarrassed for anyone I know to see me

like this. "

"Anita love, Shannon is also topless and you look a lot prettier than she does. " Shekhar said, in apparently a convincing manner, because after hearing his words and realising the futility of trying to cover up my boobs I sat up for the first time; my knees were up and covering my breasts but it was a start.

“ Lovely. I have always preferred the way breasts look when a woman is upright rather than the way they flatten when lying down. ” Shekhar said. Michael was on his feet and walking over to us. I kept my knees drawn up so as to casually hide my breasts and nonchalantly started putting sand on my toes.

"How are you two on this fine morning?" Michael asked as he approached us. Shekhar was the first to answer as we both smiled at our new friend. "Just fine, Michael. Getting used to the place. " he said.

Michael too was naked and I couldn’t help feeling slightly uncomfortable. Although his cock was not erect but to be talking to a naked man was somewhat disconcerting. Moreover his cock was circumcised and there was a palpable difference between both their cocks.

“And how is your wife?” he said extending his arm for a handshake. I shook hands with Michael and very slowly I brought my legs down and my breasts were now in full public view. This was perhaps the first time that a stranger and that too naked was seeing me topless in a public place but I was acting nonchalant. I seemed to be getting braver now. Michael, in his polite British way, was not staring at my tits and this was very helpful. "Why don’t you come over and join Shannon and me. We brought a chilled rosé and we would like some company drinking it. "

Shekhar and I looked at each other. Shekhar looked at him with a jolly "what the hell! sure " expression and we both stood up and walked with Michael. I noticed that Michael too was quite handsome. Fair like all Europeans, he was about 5’10”. I gathered up our stuff as an excuse to walk behind them, to observe Shekhar’s body language. I was doing fine, walking with a proud gait and not covering up my tits. What the hell;even my husband was nude. When we got to their spot on the beach, Shannon was sitting under an umbrella and she greeted us warmly. I was trying to not look at her full looking breasts. She was only a few months pregnant but was already getting engorged breasts and there were some milk veins showing, there was no tan at all.

"Hello you two. How are you enjoying your holiday?" she asked. I stifled a laugh. "Fine. " I said. "Hard to get used to the way people dress around here, isn’t it?" I said, trying not to laugh. Michael’s eyes darted to my bikini panty. I was concentrating on keeping my eyes away from his semi erect cock.

“What is your name, love?” Shannon asked me.

“Anita. ”I replied.

“Where are you from?”

“India. ” I replied.

“Married?”

I nodded.

"Shannon needs to keep out of the sun because she burns so easily. " Michael explained. "But look at those pale breasts. "

"Yes, I will never get a proper tan this way. "

She lifted one of her breasts and let it fall again. "But Anita, you look like you will take a good tan because the rest of you is so golden. Besides you have nice youthful breasts and capped with such lovely chocolate colored nipples. They will be the hit of St. Tropez. "

I thought Shekhar would start getting self-conscious when our new acquaintances started talking about my tits but he just looked down, ran his hands over his head and smiled.

“She was so hesitant to take off her top. ”he said.

“Strange. ”Shannon said. “In fact she should not be only topless;she should be nude. Even I used to be nude before I became pregnant. I am a firm believer that all girls on the beaches should be nude. They look so pretty that way. It is upto the men to decide what they want. If you don’t mind, Anita what is your breast size?”

"34 C"Shekhar replied before I could.

"Perfect. They”ll never sag even if you remain topless or nude on all the beaches that you visit. Is this your first visit to a topless beach?"Shannon asked.

Shekhar nodded and laughed. “You flatter her, Shannon. ”

“No, I’m serious, Your wife has lovely breasts and I am sure she is as lovely under the panty as well. ”

I blushed a beetroot red and just stared down at my exposed breasts and erect nipples.

Michael started teasing me. “Well, Anita can we see the beauty that you are hiding;if if course your husband does not mind?”I merely shook my head and looked at Shekhar as if to ask. “What say?”

“Are you crazy?Give her some time. Today is the first time that she is topless. ”Shannon said in mock anger.

“In other words, you will strip in a day. Shannon, we should extend our stay. I don’t want to leave without seeing this beauty nude. ”Michael said.

Shekhar laughed. “ What say, love?”

“Don’t ask him. Promise us that. Now. Why wait. Do it today only. ”

“Okay. Give me some time as Shannon said. ”I replied blushing still.

Michael and Shekhar decided to take a walk to the waters.

Shannon asked me.

“Is it true that you were reluctant to take off your top?”I nodded.

“Well, surprise them even more by being nude when they return. ”

““Really, Shannon, how can I?”I started protesting.

“Just stand up. ”

““No, later, perhaps, not today. ””I stammered.

“I said stand up. ”Shannon virtually ordered. As soon as I stood up, Shannon pulled my bikini bottom down to my knees revealing my well manicured pussy to a no. of interested watchers.

“The choice is yours. You can pull it up or you can step out of it. Your husband is naked;so is mine. Even I would be if I was not carrying my baby. ”She said in a matter of fact way.

I saw that I was not the only nude woman there. There were so many others, well hung men and women. I therefore stepped out of the bikini bottom and kept it with my stuff.

“Nice black hair you got there. But surely they would not be growing that way. You would be giving shape to them?”Shannon asked in a questioning tone pointing to my pussy with her eyeballs.

I just nodded and smiled. Naturally shape had to be given to the pussy.

“And this tiny golden ring that you are wearing on your nice toe is pretty. ”

“Yes, married girls usually wear these. ” I replied trying to cover my pussy by pulling my feet in front of them.

“And this chain on your ankle. This golden one on your waist? And the bangles?”

“The one on the waist is a girdle. There is an Indian attire known as a sari. If the girdle is worn with a sari which is tied well below the belly button, the girdle looks very attractive. These can be worn by anyone. For that matter even a toe ring is not compulsory but, well, I like it. And since taking it off is a bit difficult, once I wear it I let it be. And the chain on the ankle is an anklet which we call a ‘payal’ in Hindi. ” I smiled.

“Your smile is very attractive. I am sure Michael would, if you don’t mind, want to have sex with you. ”

“ Shannon, you are really too much. ” I said to her.

Shannon and I were talking like old friends when our husbands returned. Michael was indeed pleasantly surprised to see that I had stripped.

“Now that is what I call a good girl.!Won”t you stand up boldly and give me a kiss?” I was further embarassed by the erection on Michael’s cock.

“Well, darling you are a sport really. ” Shekhar said bending down and kissing me on the cheek and lightly squeezing my breasts.

“Get up!” Michael insisted.

“Don’t embarrass the poor girl!” Shannon chided Michael obviously referring to the cock’s erection.

“ I can’t help it. She IS sexy. ” Michael replied.

I smiled at the compliment and got up blushing furiously. My nipples were erect and became all the more so when they brushed against Michael’s bare chest and when he planted his lips on my cheek. Imagine the sight. I, fully naked was being kissed by another man also fully naked and his erect cock brushing against my belly button and neither I nor my husband seemed to mind. For that matter neither did Michael’s wife. At that moment I too felt so horny that even if Michael had insisted on fucking me I would have agreed.

“Anita, do you have a sister?I was looking for a pretty girl like you for my brother but hard luck that you are already married. ” Michael said. Before I could reply Shekhar said “Hey!Don’t entice my wife away. ”

As we worked our way through the bottle of wine, we were laughing like old friends. All around us was a sea of bare breasts, cocks and pussies and everyone was having a whale of a time. I was thinking that here I am nude in front of hundreds with no problems. Back home if they knew it?? God!!

After a couple of hours, Shekhar and I went back to the room and made wild love, recounting our first day of my new exhibitionism as it I think I was very turned on by the opportunity to show off my body in public and I found it very exciting too.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

“Who is it?” Shekhar called. After all just as a person is in the process of making love to his wife he does not welcome visitors.

“ Michael. ” Came the reply.

Shekhar got up as he was i. e. with his cock virtually erect and opened the door. Although he had seen me naked but I felt funny lying there so I clutched a pillow between my legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife Blossoms

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds