• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 03

Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 03

123

This is the continuing account of Athena and Max, fraternal twins who like to 'help each other out'. We now find them a few years later as they have gone on to college and how they struggle to keep their secret just that, a secret.

*

I was bored to tears, almost literally. I never thought that the 'awesomeness' of having my own apartment would wear off, but it sure did, and in a hurry. My first two years of college I was mandated to live in the dorms, sort of an, an, 'exposing myself to life' as my mom and dad reasoned. I vehemently complained because all of my friends and frat brothers were living in apartments off campus, now I realized that in the dorms, there was always something to do because someone was always around. Here? Not the case.

"What a fucked up week!" I bitched to an empty apartment, switching to another TV station, some stupid talk show with fat people in lingerie throwing cake at each other. It was only Wednesday afternoon, so the programs would not be that award winning. Sighing, I clicked off the tube and tossed the remote aside.

Athena and I are going to try to finish school as soon as possible, so we will be renting this two bedroom apartment here in Austin for our final push as undergrads. We were just settling in as Longhorns for the Fall Semester of our junior year and still had a few boxes, mainly hers, that were full that needed to be unpacked. Athena wasn't here, she was at her Sorority house reacquainting with her sisters after a summer away, well, a summer away from them. Athena had stayed in Austin and went to the summer sessions, so, in actuality; she was just a few hours from being a senior. More power to her, she only had, oh, eight more years of school as a pre-med student!

I gave another theatrical sigh to the empty flat and started unpacking my last box, a box of pictures that dated back to my grade school days. Soon, I was completely lost in memories. I grabbed out a picture of my girlfriend Kristin and me. I caught myself. Ex-girlfriend. I felt a little pang in my heart at the thought of that...ex.

Kristin and my sister were best friends since they were in diapers, so I had known her all too well. We began dating in our senior year, she gave her virginity to me in a heated three way with my twin sister that, to this day, if I reflect on it for at least a moment, I need to relieve myself it was so hot.

Athena and I went to Austin for college and Kristin hit it big with a full ride academic scholarship to Oklahoma State. We tried the long distance relationship thing for two years via email, IM, cams and of course, the cell phones. I was determined to make it work, and I thought that she was as well.

This summer, not two weeks before we were to leave for our respective universities, I was over at Kristin's house, engaging in some serious love making. This particular session was pretty athletic, we had rolled around so much that the sheets had been kicked off of the bed and we were covered in sweat from out coupling, I was still hard and deep inside her, even though I had just shot my love deep into her womb. She looked so beautiful lying beneath me.

"I want to get married." I confessed, kissing her softly on the jaw line.

She looked almost dismayed.

"M-married?" She stammered.

"Yes, married!" I said, withdrawing from her swollen pussy, I could feel my cum splash out of her gash and trail from my penis to where it rested on her hip as I lay beside her.

Kristin stood and walked to her dresser, back to me and staring at the wall. She stood there for quite some time and I just waited for her to say something.

Finally, "I can't do this anymore, Max."

I knew that this conversation was going in this direction, yet it still hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Do what, Kris?" I tried to joke with her. "Fuck in your parents' house?"

She was not amused.

"Talk to me, girl! What are you talking about?" To my dismay, I could hear my voice going up an octave or two and adopting an almost pleading tone.

"Us, Maximus, this, this pseudo-relationship thing that we have going on." Kristin reasoned, finally turning to face me. I noticed wryly that I could see my dried cum trailing from her puffy bald pussy lips and over her enormous clit. She continued. "I am in Stillwater, you are in Austin...besides, Max, it tears me up inside that when you are with me, you aren't there, you are somewhere else."

"Is there someone else?" I bluntly asked.

"Does it fucking matter, Max? Does it?" Kristin yelled angrily. "You goddamn fucking fuck your fucking twin sister, my best friend, on a nightly basis, and you have the gall to ask me about someone else? Fuck you!"

She broke down into racking sobs. My heart wrenched for her.

She stood there in front of me and fought back the tears, then stared at the ceiling for a long moment before continuing.

"She has your heart, Max, not me. Not me."

I went to her and she resisted my attempt at a hug at first, but soon melted into my arms. I held her for a long time while we both cried. After what seemed like forever, we sat down on the bed and laid back, side by side, holding hands. We stayed like that for a good two hours, both of us nude, talking like we had never talked before. An in depth, heartfelt talk, my first real adult conversation.

She did have a suitor that was trying to woo her and that she liked in return. Kristin did confess that while she had not had sex with him, they had fooled around, and out of respect for me, she always stopped him. He was a nice guy, Max, you would like him, she said. We started out talking about us, the demise of our relationship, and then trailed off into a myriad of subjects. Finally, I rose and got dressed and she walked me to the door, and we kissed a final time before I turned and walked out of her life, romantically, anyway.

We waved farewell to each other as I backed out of the drive and I eased my car down the street, all the while, I felt terrible that I was having waves of relief wash over me. Kristin deserved better than me, I loved her, but I was fucked up and did not want to drag her down with me. She and my sister remained best friends, and Kristin and I would exchange emails from time to time. A few years later, Athena was Kristin's Maid Of Honor at her wedding to the same guy from OSU while my parents and I observed from the pews. She and her husband settled back in Dallas and had a good life. Kids, house, good careers, I was happy for her.

I put the picture back into the box and removed a few of my parents, a couple of my sister and arranged them around the room before I closed the box back up and set it in my closet. I sat on my bed and released a theatrical sigh, lying back on the bed to take a nap. Athena would be back before long, and I knew that she wanted to hit up 6th Street tonight in order to get her hard partying out of the way before her classes started and absorbed all of her time. That bitch could drink, and when she did, especially with her sorority sisters, things could and sometimes would get out of hand. I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to a head rattling racket in the kitchen, dishes rattling, and voices. I groggily rushed out of my room to ascertain the reason for the din and was greeted not only by my sister, but some of her sorority sisters, a couple of buddies and...

"You motherfucker, Maxie Pad!" A voice bellowed to my left and before I could even react, I was swept up in arms of steel and lifted off of my feet.

"Paulie The Magic Dragon!" I laughed. It was my frat little brother Paul DeCillo, a dark Italian guy who was absolutely huge. I think that he majored in Muscle. His favorite movie was Goodfellas and he insisted that everyone call him Paulie and he used a Bronx accent, even though he was from Lubbock. The 'Magic Dragon' moniker came to him in his freshman year at UT when he got baked then streaked through the frat house showing everyone at that particular mixer his massive tool. It had to be a foot long it was so big, fucking thing looked like he had attached an oversized aerosol can to his groin. Needless to say, he became quite popular with the ladies when the news spread. "How did you get bigger since the last time that I saw you, you big fuck?"

He stretched out to his full 6'5" and hit a double biceps pose. His arms looked like freaks, his muscles had muscles. This guy was the closest thing that I had ever seen to a dude in those bodybuilding magazines.

He laughed and cuffed me on the shoulder. "You know, a little of this, a little that! Why didn't you stop by the house?"

"Sorry, Paulie." I said. "Kristin and I broke up and I have been bummed, kind of wanted to be by myself."

Athena's friend Crystal walked to me and handed me an ice cold Sam Adams.

"Which is why we are going to cheer you up, big guy!" She exclaimed in her bubbly demeanor.

Crystal was built for comfort. She wasn't fat, but thick. She was comfortable in her skin, she carried the extra weight well, which was good, not everyone could be a size 0, she would say. She was a brunette with medium length wavy hair that she kept styled really well. Her skin was almost alabaster she was so pale, but not creepy pale. She and my sister hang out quite a bit and it is sometimes comical to see the two of them together, Crystal chubby and pale, my sister lithe and deeply tanned. She had enormous knockers on her 5'3" frame Crystal was a senior and Athena's sponsor in the sorority who was ALWAYS in a good mood, always smiling and laughing.

I noticed that Crystal's boyfriend was here as well.

"Hey, John," I waved, "''sup, man?" He smiled at me in return.

John and Crystal were Jack Sprat and his wife, I described Crystal already, John was about my height, six foot or so, sandy blonde hair, and weighed all of 145lbs if he weighed an ounce. I guessed Crystal was about 165.

Ward Dunham was another fraternity brother, he and I gave the quick 'Bro Hug' and Paulie, he and I gave a little toast and chugged our beers. Crystal readily handed us another cold one.

"You need to forget your summer, bro!" Ward summed up. "This year is going to rock!"

Ward was the frat Yuck Monkey, the guy with all of the jokes and pranks. The guy was absolutely fearless and would do nearly anything to get a laugh, he was great to have around, that was for sure. He was shorter than me by a few inches, dark brown hair that probably last saw a comb when he was in high school, the lame attempt of a beard on his cherubic face, rangy build, a little soft from too much beer, but not disgusting.

I looked over Ward's shoulder and noticed another of Athena's sorority sisters, Veltis, standing there smiling at me. Veltis was one fine black girl. I had her pegged as a dark skinned Thandie Newton with big jugs. She initially came to UT on a volleyball scholarship but wrecked her knee, with the surgery scars to prove it. She was from Illinois, near Evanston, and while Crystal was built for comfort, Veltis was built for speed. Everything about this girl oozed sexiness, from her hypnotic voice to her bubble butt, I always teased her, telling her that she had an ass like a twelve year old boy; she could make a guy cum by just looking at him seductively. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, baby!" She cooed.

"Don't use that tone of voice," I teased her, "I will have to kick everyone out of here and take you like only a man can take a woman!"

She giggled. "You can be so lucky!"

Veltis turned and grabbed the elbow of a young girl that stood very close to her.

"Max, this is Jessie," Veltis introduced, "she is from my hometown and is a freshman this year."

I shook Jessie's hand and welcomed her to Austin, learning that she played softball and had earned a scholarship to play here in the Big 12. I made sure that she knew that I was impressed, and she broke into a nice, big grin.

Paulie was a sophomore academically, age wise, he spent four years in the Marine Corps after high school, so he was the oldest at 23, the rest of us jr.'s or sr.'s, and Jessie really kind of stood out as being young looking. She and I nearly looked eye to eye, so she was darn near six feet. She had long auburn hair pulled back into a pony tail and nice skin, she was thin, and her tank top let everyone know that she had mere speed bumps on her chest for tits. I would not go as far as describe her as gangly, but she looked to be on the borderline, even though her look belied reality, I mean, you don't get a full ride athletic scholarship to a major university while being gangly.

I turned from her and put my arm around Athena's shoulder and kissed her gently on the temple. Her sunny face turned and smiled up into mine.

"It's kind of early to head out to 6th Street, Ath," I inquired, "we going to party here for awhile?"

"Nope!" She smiled broadly, her eyes twinkling brightly. "Paulie had a fantastic idea of going camping, and we all agreed. Hiking and camping at Lake Travis this weekend, none of our classes start until Monday, so we will rough it in mom and dad's cabin, drinking, grilling, chilling, swimming, whatever!"

Mom and Dad had bought a little cabin on the shore of Lake Travis a few years ago and gave us free rein of it while we were here. It was a nice hike from the graveled parking area up to a little bluff that offered a great view.

"Camping!" I exclaimed. I looked around at the crowd in my apartment. "Sounds wonderful!"

"Let's get a list together of what everyone needs to bring and meet here at about 6 a.m., ready to rock!" Athena commanded. "It sucks that John can't make it, he is an RA and has to check in his kiddos."

"Man, that sucks, John!" I said, and the gang murmured their apologies as well.

"Just don't let my Crystal fall in the lake!" He laughed.

We compiled a list of a few things for each person to bring so that no one person would have to spend that much on our college budget, and determined that Paulie and I would drive everyone out there.

A few hours later, I was digesting the scrumptious dinner that Athena had made for us. She had really developed into quite the chef since we left for college, and I relished her dishes.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I yelled down the hall at her.

I quickly got my answer as she emerged from the darkened hallway and she leaned against the door jamb, wearing a sheer pink chiffon baby doll nightie, and nothing else.

"I thought that you might like to watch something else," she clucked, "like me sucking your big, fat cock!"

She padded barefoot over to me and knelt between my legs, placing a hand on each knee and spreading my legs. I marveled at her ripe, luscious tits, so full and round, her nipples standing at attention. My eyes trailed down her flat, rippled belly towards her shaved pubic region, her lips starting to pooch out from her desire, showing her sweet inner folds.

My shorts were tented the second I heard the tone in her voice a few moments ago, and now my rod was at its full length as she rubbed my thighs and brushed my shaft absently.

"Is this all for me?" She teased, squeezing my stick through my basketball shorts.

"Only you," I grinned. I reached down and hooked her under her arms and lifted, twisting so that she now sat on the couch and I was between her legs.

I began rubbing up each one of her thighs, moving closer and closer to her honey hole with each stroke. Normally we would bang hard and furiously, but there were times when I at least wanted to start slowly and build up, this was one of those times. I flipped the bottom of her nightie, revealing her oh so pretty pussy to my hungry eyes.

Athena drew in her breath sharply as my tongue lapped at her swollen labia, still not parting her lips as of yet.

"Ooooh, that's nice!" Athena panted. She reached down and flicked at her clit lazily, shuddering when she did so.

I stuck my middle finger in my mouth and got it nice and slippery, then leisurely slid it to the third knuckle into her hot snatch. Her back arched as she hissed audibly, spreading her legs farther apart.

I used my tongue to flail at her swollen lips, and alternated between that and sucking on her engorged clit, I could feel her getting close, then I would back off of her, letting her impending orgasm build. Soon, she was panting like a freight train carrying a load and begging me to...

"Fuck me with that big fucking cock!" She wailed.

I pushed my thick member into her waiting sugar walls and listened to my sister mewl, damn, I never could get tired of fucking her. She spread her legs a little more to accommodate my size, and rolled her head back against the couch. For the past two years, we would get together in the dorm and she would have to be quiet, not now with the apartment. She loved to be loud and let everything hang out, and she was pushing the decibel level now and I had yet to get started.

I stroked a half dozen times or so every so deliberately, inch by inch in, inch by inch out, pausing sometimes and moving from side to side.

Athena whimpered, "Please, Max, fuck me, Jesus, just fuck me!"

I withdrew slightly, then rammed it home as hard as I could, then started jack hammering her pussy like it was a New York sidewalk. Athena yammered a running commentary, mostly incoherent, but loudly incoherent, until she moaned.

"Cum in my mouth!" She bellowed.

Reluctantly, I withdrew from her warm, wet hole and stood before her, six plus inch cock in my hand, pointing it at her gorgeous face. She quickly sucked me down to the root, sucking off her own pussy juice in the process and jacking my dick strongly. She looked like a baby chick at feeding time as the first jet of hot sperm hit her in the teeth, splashing over her plump, cherry colored lips and onto her nose. She didn't miss another drop as she continued to squeeze every last drop out of my one eyed friend.

"Oh, for the love of Pete!" I moaned, the orgasm causing my knees to buckle.

She grunted and stuck out her tongue, white with my choad, then made a theatrical spectacle of swallowing, making a loud gulping sound.

I plopped down next to her on the couch and she laid her head on my chest for several minutes.

"This weekend is gonna suck." She stated dryly.

"Wasn't it your idea?" I asked, tracing my fingers lightly up and down her spine.

"Sure, but now that I think about it, it is a two bedroom cabin."

"...and?"

"Do you really think that we can actually be around each other for four days without having sex?"

"Oof!" I uttered. "Didn't think about that."

We sat in relative silence for several minutes.

"Want another beer?" She queried.

The next morning came oh too early. We were going to turn in early and get a good night's sleep but ended up 69'ing each other until nearly midnight.

I loaded up my '72 Charger with mine and Athena's gear, along with Veltis and Jessie's stuff. Paulie had saved probably every nickel that he had earned while serving in The Corps, and he had a brand new Expedition, so his, Crystal, and Ward's stuff went with him.

"Okay, Paulie," I yelled as I cranked the key and my hot rod roared to life. "Follow me!"

He gave me a 'thumb's up' and we were on our way.

"Your car is so cool, Max!" Jessie hollered from the back seat.

I caught her eye in the rear view mirror and winked at her. I didn't know what to think when she winked back. I cranked up a TOOL CD and snuck little glances in the mirror, and every time that I did so, Jessie was looking at me as well.

About 40 minutes later, we arrived where we would be parking our cars for the weekend and began the arduous task of hauling all of the gear up the bluff to the cabin. Paulie brought enough beer for a small country, so the guys and I had to make two trips, which really whipped our asses, and it was only a little before 8 a.m. It didn't help that the Texas summer was bearing down on us at a little over one hundred degrees for the high temperature today.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins Understand Each Other Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds