• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The End Prologue

The End Prologue

Well, here you go a brand new story. :) Anyone watch the CW show Supernatural? (Leave me a comment if you do.)If you do you'll notice some familiar faces in this story. I've become completely addicted to that show and would recommend it to any nonhuman lovers.

Thanks, and enjoy!

SSG

***

You are humanities last and final hope.

Arabella woke with a start, with those very words plaguing her ears. She could feel those words ringing through her very being, her soul. They washed over her like a blanket of fog, or a gently wave among a sea of tremulous ones that were all unforgettable. No, these words were her. She could taste them, like a bitter prophesy spoken only as last words, that Echo1 herself was doomed to repeat for the rest of eternity.

You are humanities last and final hope.

Those words coursed through her again, but this time violently. The word were spoken harsh, quiet, and over enunciated; as if meant to make the words overly clear so they stuck in her mind and haunted her, stocked her from a distance, always there even if unseen. It was like a curse, she could hear the statement even now with her mind at a different task.

As she lay in bed covered in sweat and her hair matted to her forehead, she knew those simple seven words would change her life forever.

--

Castiel stood on the edge of a platform looking down at the twisting dark clouds below him that were quickly and orderly devouring the bright blue and pink sunset. It looked as if a dark predator of the night was stocking an innocent white mouse.

He himself looked like a dark predator, suited in black armor that reflected light at his every movement; it was as if his suit was resurrected black diamonds. It fitted tightly around him and his sleek feathery black wings. He himself was dark, from the light tan of his skin, his short dark brown hair that was ruffled by the wind, and in complete stark contrast to it all was his eyes; they were a light green with a swirl of blue. It looked as if God couldn't decide between the two. It was a mesmerizing mixing pot of swirled colors.

That was far from the first thing that caught your eyes at first sight it was the intricate black tattoo than ran all the way from his left hand to the left side of his neck, but it wasn't a tattoo. It was a prophecy, a prophecy he refused to follow.

"The prophecy has been delivered." A deep voice called from behind him that obviously knew the tone leadership. This man was suited like him and looked very similar except his eyes were black, the complete void of color or depth. No one could read them.

"What does that have to do with me, brother?" Castiel responded his voice soft, but tone as hard as stone.

"You know you were chosen and who are you especially Castiel to deny an honor from our father." The man said his tone suddenly dark and dangerous.

"You really believe that the burden being dropped on my shoulders is an honor?" He asked turning to face Alexander.

"I believe when father contacts anyone personally it's an honor." He argued stalking the rest of the way out of the darkness to face him.

"Killing an innocent person is not an honor Alexander."

"What? Would you rather this human speck be the downfall of an arch angel?" He snorted in disbelief at his selfishness.

"The human race shouldn't be wiped out for the life of a single angel." Castiel argued.

"The human population is greedy and violent; they're nothing but a speck of dust beneath my fingernails."

Castiel turned away again.

"You have to do this." Alexander persisted. "The prophecy is intertwined with your destiny Castiel. You have no choice but to halt it."

"Goodbye." He said completely void of emotion and in the next second was gone. All that remained was his black armor in a pile.

--

Marisa Labella leaned against her doorway, with arms crossed looking out on her apartment's great room with squinted eyes. She had her sleepy eyes fixed upon the covered lump on the brown leather couch.

Arabella sat up suddenly as Marissa's call jolted her out what couldn't even be called sleep. With a grunt she finally answered. "Who else?"

"Thank god." Marissa sighed. "I thought there was some robber watching early morning news on the couch." She laughed.

"Hey, I get up early." She defended herself, while suppressing a loud yawn.

Marissa walked in front of the TV and scratched the messy blonde bun on her head. "Yeah, right." She mumbled putting her hands on her hips. "What the hell are you doing up anyway?"

"I just wanted to tell you to have a good day before you went to work." Arabella grinned and then they both burst into laughter.

"You're full of shit." Marissa shook her head.

Max emerged from Marissa's room just as she finished her sentence. He went straight up to her and hugged her from behind. "Morning," He whispered kissing her neck.

Arabella and Marissa had been renting the apartment together for about a year before Max came along. Max and Marissa had only been dating for four months before he moved in, yet they'd been going strong for a year now.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Get the door." Marissa whispered back to Max with a smile. "I have to go get ready for work." She said walking back into her room.

"Mornin' Arie." Max grinned as he strolled over to the door wearing nothing but a pair of grey sweat pants.

Castiel stood outside this girl's apartment. He had no idea what this girls name was, but a soul as bright as hers was easy to track down.

The big dark wood door swung open suddenly and a shirtless human stood in his presence. "Yeah, what do you want dude?" He asked.

Castiel stared for a second tilting he head to the side. "I'm looking for a girl." He stated simply easily pushing past Max.

"Whoa dude, I don't want to hurt you. Just step back outside." Max warned him. He could really careless about what this cocky human said to him at this moment.

It only took three steps into the house before he found the girl he was looking for. Sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket was the purest soul to walk the Earth in centuries.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The End Prologue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds