• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Subby Secretary with Tanya

Subby Secretary with Tanya

12

A few weeks later, while Frankie was on the 2 day course, he decided to have a little fun with Tina. Heading into town, they went to the sex shop. Tina, as per his instructions, selected a dildo and a leash before they paid the young man at the till then went to the shop Tanya worked in. Tanya was working and beamed as he entered with Tina. Dominic in turn smiled at Tanya broadly and drank in her curvy figure; about 22, she was built for sex and had curves all over the place. Her dark hair was in a ponytail and she wore a cute skirt and blouse but wouldn't look out of place in a lot less.

"Well hello Tanya. Listen, Frankie is away this weekend and well, we have no plans as such. Say, you know what? It's a nice evening; we have top champagne at my place, I have a new hot tub fitted and while I'm here I think I'll spend a bit of money which should look good for your commission. I wanted to ask though, what's your plans for tonight? You should come out!" he offered.

"Um, gee that sounds cool. But I don't have any swimwear" Tanya admitted.

"Well, you're about a size 10?" he offered.

"Yeah, exactly!" Tanya said impressed.

"Well, I have a spare Gucci size 10 swimsuit. If it fits you tonight, keep it" he offered.

"Wow. Um, thanks. And yeah, no plans so" she tailed off.

"How about I pick you up after work at 5? What food do you like again?" he asked.

"Thai" she quickly replied.

"Well, Thai is shall be" he offered.

Going round the store, he chose a light linen suit and paid up, promising to pick Tanya up at 5.

They left and he smiled at Tina.

"Well, guess it won't just be the two of us tonight" he said casually, knowing Tina would probably enjoy it as much as he would.

Heading home, they tidied the house up a bit but the cleaner had already done most of it and after asking him a few times, he relented and sat down while Tina knelt and took his cock out before it disappeared in her mouth. Tina was in her element, deep throating him and slobbering all over the cock she loved so much. Trying to make it last longer, she gave his balls and ass a long tongue bath before resuming her incessant sucking. Finally, he couldn't hold back and gripped her hair as she shot his cum into her mouth. Tina shook with pleasure as the taste hit her tongue and she swallowed adoringly, while continuing to suck.

Later, they had the house looking swell and he ensured the water was heated for the jacuzzi, the lights set to dim mode in the conversatory which housed the jacuzzi. Then he left for town after instructing Tina on what to wear, what wine to serve and ensuring food would be ready on time. He arrived to pick up Tanya and watched her sexy body walk to the car, before hopping in. She smiled shyly at him and he kissed her hand, before starting the 7 series up and driving to his house. On the way he felt her hand clutch his crotch and grinned across at her. Nothing was said but Tanya it appeared was up for fun!

They went inside the house and Tina greeted Tanya with a curtsy. Tanya's eyes opened at what Tina was wearing; just an apron, high heels, a tiny skirt and that was it. Tanya took the glass of Chablis offered to her.

"If that Gucci swimsuit fits you later keep it, but first, lets have a light bite to eat huh?" he suggested.

The Thai spread met with approval and the 3 of them tucked in but didn't have too much. Afterwards, they continued drinking wine and a 2nd bottle was opened. Tina went off to clear up and he took the opportunity to get more intimate with Tanya. They rose from the sofa and he began to kiss her until his hands were under her skirt then swiftly he knelt. Tanya gasped as she felt him part her knickers and take a broad lick of her crotch; she was so turned on she didn't actually register the new sensation until it had began and suddenly realised a second mouth was diligently between her asscheeks! Glancing around she saw Tina begin to rim her while Dominic worked her pussy and closed her eyes at the awesome sensation this was creating!

"Oh fuck, this is unbelievable" she managed to utter before gasping again.

It wasn't long before she was shuddering to orgasm and as she stood somehow trying to recover, Dominic stood.

"My turn I think" Tanya said, pushing him to the sofa and kneeling in front of him.

Swiftly unbuttoning his jeans, she had his cock out before it vanished into her mouth. Tina meanwhile had followed Tanya to the sofa and now lay under the dark hair girl, licking gently over her tender pussy and continuing to work on her ass. Tanya couldn't have been more turned on. She was sucking off this total hunk while the blonde slut ate her out and ran her hands delicately over Tanya's body to caress it while she orally pleasured her. It really was something else. Taking him as deep as she could in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the bulbous head and tried everything she could to make him cum. However, in the end he pulled her head away.

"Get on all fours babe" he asked her and Tanya pulled away to do so.

Once in position, he knelt behind her and slipped inside her pussy. He built up a rhythm, gradual at first but increasing in pace. Soon he was pounding her pussy while she groaned and sighed continuously at the fucking she was receiving. Tina had crawled under them and was swapping between his ass and balls to Tanya's clit. When he withdrew she butted back to impale herself on him again and shuddered at the incredible sensations going through her. They kept going until he suggested they change positions again. This time, Tanya faced out from the sofa, sitting on his lap while her pussy ground down onto his cock. Tina seemed unsure how to get involved then suddenly dropped right to the floor. As Tanya felt the huge cock filling her up, she felt the slut's mouth caress her toes, sucking them gently too.

"She does anything doesn't she?" Tanya gasped to him.

"Anything. And anything you want too babe" he assured her.

"Ugh, this is so good. I'm uh um not a lezzer but I dig the fact she will do anything to me too. I want you to cum inside me" she asked him, trying to bounce on his lap.

"Sure thing babe, fuck that's it work your pussy like that. Aah, you're making me cum inside you aah!" he groaned as his seed spilled inside her.

Tanya gasped as she felt him cum but gradually, he slowed and eventually, she stopped moving as he did too. Tina moved up to lick his balls before lapping at the slit his cock was still buried in.

"You want this?" Tanya asked, looking down at Tina.

"Yes Miss" Tina said quietly.

Dominic slipped out of Tanya and quick as a flash, Tina took him in her mouth, cleaning the vestiges of cum and moving quickly to tongue his balls and pubes until she was certain she hadn't missed any. Dominic slipped out from under Tanya and rose.

"Glass of wine?" he asked her and she nodded.

He sloped off to the kitchen while Tina turned her attentions to Tanya's pussy. She lapped at it, locating a glob of cum before sucking gently to try and coax the rest out. Tanya closed her eyes and just relaxed to the truly wonderful sensations of having a mouth that knew no limitations clean her pussy and lick it tenderly while she just chilled out. She opened them to accept the glass of wine Dominic offered then he moved off again to do something in the room next door, leaving Tanya to enjoy her clean up from Tina. The slut had by now managed to get all the cum and turned her attention to licking Tanya out.

A few weeks went by and Frankie was off on a business trip for a couple of days.

He woke up to feel her lips kissing the tip of his cock. Feigning sleep, he felt Tina's mouth slide over it and her lips descended to take him into her mouth. Then she held him there, not moving, just licking occasionally and sucking gently. Eventually she moved up but slid down quickly again. After a few minutes he pulled back the duvet to watch her.

"So it's just us until this evening. What should we do?" he asked Tina.

"Um, maybe you could let me do this Sir?" she almost pleaded.

"Mhhm, you'd love that wouldn't you? Well, I'm sure I could manage to cum more than once today. Take your time" he said and Tina joyously returned her mouth to his big cock.

She was an expert at pleasuring him and after a while, her mouth dropped to delicately suck his balls, her tongue and lips caressing them fondly. Then she moved lower and her small hand moved up to start wanking him while her tongue sought his ass.

"Maybe I'll surprise you later when you least expect it" he mused and Tina hoped he would.

Soon her mouth moved up again and when she reached his cock, her mouth went into overdrive. His cum rose and he groaned as it landed in ropey spurts against the roof of her mouth and her tongue. Tina moaned too from the pleasure she had in pleasuring him and continued sucking gently to get every drop from him. Then she kept sucking anyway, reluctant to stop her delicious task until he beckoned her up. Lifting her body higher, he surprised Tina by pinning her down and sliding into her pussy. This was rare and she clung to him full of gratitude, love and submissive joy. Driving into her, he worked his cock at an angle, helping to stimulate her clit too until Tina exploded in orgasm. Then he withdrew and moving up, grabbed her head. Her mouth engulfed him just in time as he spurted down her throat again. Afterwards, they lay relaxing.

"Okay my little cum slut, let's get dressed and head out" he told her and they sloped off to get ready.

Later, they went for a country walk and they stopped at a particular headway to look at the views. Tina was lost in the moment until she felt a hand in her hair. Her ponytail was grabbed and she was yanked round and down a side path into a copse of trees. Pushed to the ground, her head was grabbed and without warning, he thrust his cock into her mouth until her felt her gag. Tina barely managed to snatch a breath before it was slammed down her throat again. His hands twisted in her hair to form pigtails and using them as handlebars he began to fuck her face evenly, deep long strokes, pulling her head back on forth on his cock. Tina did what she could to relax her mouth and let her master fuck her throat. She was wet from excitement and although it hurt a little, she was too turned on to care.

At last, he came and she gratefully swallowed all of it before he finally let her head go and withdrew from her mouth.

"Thank you so much" she said sincerely.

"Mhhm, you're welcome. Now let's get back before Frankie is home" he told her.

Frankie arrived back at 6 while he was out picking up food. Finding Tina on her own, Frankie beckoned her to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Lie down" Frankie told her.

Once Tina did so, she sat down and let the blonde begin eating her pussy. Then Tina noticed a strange taste and looked up.

"Hurry. Yes, I have fucked someone else and obviously you need to get rid of the evidence. Now hurry up slut" Frankie said, grinding down onto her.

Tina kept licking but this was new. She only wanted to please her master, not suck someone else's cum, well not unless her master said so and he clearly didn't know about this.

Later, he returned and they retired to the bedroom for sex, bringing Tina along to help. The next day he had to leave town but was due back the next day. Frankie was straight on the phone to someone and an hour later, a strange guy turned up. They began fucking and Frankie had Tina lick her while the guy fucked her at the same time. Frankie began to strike Tina on the buttocks with her belt and hurled abuse at her while Tina nervously hoped an orgasm would help her out.

"I'm going to beat you silly, you dumb slut. Now do it better" she yelled, while the guy thrust hard into her.

Frankie soon came and Tina continued licking her while the guy positioned himself behind Tina, ready to fuck her in the ass.

"Take it slut or you will pay later" Frankie warned her while Tina looked fearfully up at her.

Just then the door opened and he stood there. Unknown to Frankie his flight had been cancelled. He took in the scene before him then strode forwards. The guy backed up and tried to glare at him but he swung a hand out, knocking the guy down then dragged him by the hair to the front door. Throwing him to the gravel, he knelt astride him and peered down.

"If you're not off my property in 5 minutes, you won't be able to crawl away, let alone walk" and watched as the guy cowered from him.

Slamming the door he went back in and through to the bedroom. He swiftly managed to get Frankie's clothes in a suitcase then opened another and threw in her toiletries and other items. Realising she actually used his stuff mostly and there wasn't much more, he opened the front door and left them there. The guy was gone.

"Fucking someone else in my house eh? Your stuff is outside. You have 5 minutes to get yourself together and call a taxi. I suggest you do it before I throw you out" he said calmly.

"Please, I was just em, foolish" Frankie pleaded pathetically.

"Four and a half minutes" he said pointedly.

Frankie took 7 minutes before she stood outside and a taxi appeared not long afterwards. He closed the door and Tina handed him a cold beer as he sat down, before she knelt in front of him.

"Are you okay master?" she asked him.

"Yes slut. But you are mine and that angered me. That and the fact that Frankie was so devious. Never mind" he said.

Tina wanted to relax him and unbuttoning his jeans, she took him in her mouth, while he drank his beer. He dialled Tanya on his mobile and she answered quickly.

"Hey babe. Listen, Frankie is gone. I um, caught her with another guy and they abused Tina too so I've kicked her out. She won't be around anymore" he told her.

"Oh, um, really? Well, maybe I could come over and comfort you sometime soon" Tanya said.

Her chest fluttered with excitement; he was on the market!

"Mhhmm, yeah. Well, how about the day after tomorrow? Friday? Yeah, let's do that. Come by around 7, drop an overnight bag off and we'll head to a bar" he suggested.

"Sounds good handsome. Well see you Friday" Tanya said excitedly.

He hung up, sighing as Tina's mouth kept up it's soothing work. Tina liked Tanya and was happy she was coming round. Settling down, she concentrated on giving him her best blow job while he thought about the events of the day.

"Guess it's just you and me tonight and all day tomorrow" he said to her.

"I think I'll be very thirsty master" Tina said before taking him in her mouth again.

"I bet you will, you voracious little cum slut" he chuckled, enjoying her oral talents.

He ended up watching football on tv while Tina enjoyed herself by pleasuring him. She removed his jeans and boxer shorts, working from his ass, over his balls and over his cock for as long as he would let her. After cumming twice, he pulled her up.

"Lets go to bed. I need a rest from you!" he joked and they sloped off.

Friday rolled on and after his usual morning blow job, he had to actually tell Tina to stop sucking him if he was to have any cum left! By 7, they were ready. He wore a tartan shirt and slim jeans while Tina had black leggings and a tight top on. Tanya arrived and he drank in the sight of her in a mini skirt and tight t shirt.

"Wow, you look great" he told her.

"And you look pretty hot too" she quipped back.

They kissed then caught a taxi to town. Finding a bar, they sat at a booth and Tina went to get drinks with the money he gave her. Tanya turned to him and smiled.

"So um, you're erm on the market so to speak?" she asked him.

"I guess. I'd well, I'd like it if we spent more time together Tanya" he asked her.

"I'd like that too" she answered gushingly.

"And Tina? I mean, the whole set up, you're cool with that?" he asked.

"At first I was stunned. But the last time we hooked up, well, that was just um, awesome. I mean, I'm not a lesbian; I couldn't do anything back but well, I'm not jealous of her or anything either" Tanya admitted.

"Glad to hear that. Look, I know its unconventional but she is a submissive. She would willingly wake you with an orgasm every day because she would enjoy doing it. And us? Well, if it turns out there is an us, then it wouldn't affect things between us. I'd rather hope it enhances them and makes it more enjoyable for you. I want to make it as enjoyable as possible for you. And well, I've been fortunate with money; that big house is paid off and I'm pretty well off" he said confidently.

Tanya just knew he was special; she wasn't jealous. In fact, she rather liked the idea of having an orgasm whenever she wanted but still having a strong, gorgeous man. She had been wary of Frankie and was glad to hear she had gone.

They had drinks then Tanya went up for the next round. He joined her after a bit and plenty of eyes in the bar were watching him with a mixture of envy and respect. A few guys wondered how he had 2 girls with him! Tanya looked so hot with her little skirt on, firm thighs and tight ass. He decided to suggest they go back and they did so after another drink. By now, Tanya felt tipsy and even Tina felt the alcohol. They reached the house and he let them in, going to the kitchen to fix shots. He returned and they had some before putting on some music. Tanya got up to dance and he joined her after a while.

"You are so sexy" he told her, kissing her.

"And you are such a hunk" she responded.

He felt her pussy under her panties and making a decision, he knelt swiftly. Pulling aside her knickers, he licked Tanya as she held his head and sighed above him. Tanya closed her eyes and when she opened them again, she looked for Tina. The blonde wasn't in sight. However just then, she felt a pair of lips kissing her ass then a tongue snaking it's way to her asshole.

"Oh both of you? Oh hell, this is awesome" Tanya blurted out, sighing from having both her ass and her pussy licked now.

The pair of them worked Tanya over and despite the alcohol she felt herself becoming more and more turned on. Tina had both ass cheeks in her hands and had jammed her tongue as far in as it would go, while he slurped deliciously on Tanya's soaking pussy, pausing to move to her clit as her excitement reached a crescendo.

"Oh gawd I'm cumming!" she yelled and her legs shivered as she reached orgasm. He finally pulled away from her and Tina moved back as he rose and let Tanya fall into his arms. He held her gently until she looked at him with lust.

"One good turn deserves another" Tanya said and pushed him to the sofa. He sat down and she undid his jeans, freeing his cock as she knelt and took it in her mouth.

"Ah babe, we're going to have a great time together" he said out loud.

Tanya glanced behind her and spying Tina, she glanced at her ass then back at the blonde slut, smiling when she came over. As Tanya went back to sucking his cock, Tina lay out and moved her head between Tanya's thighs. Her tongue was soon sweeping over the wet pussy and delving between her asscheeks again.

"You know, she will do this to you as much as you want, whenever you want babe" he said to Tanya, referring to Tina.

"I'm liable to get greedy for it" Tanya said excitedly before resuming her oral assault.

It was hard to crouch on her knees and Tina seemed to sense this, pulling Tanya down until the sexy dark haired girl was sitting on her face. Tanya still had plenty of access to his cock and her head bobbed up and down, an occasional moan escaping as the blonde slut between her legs did something to excite her.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth or your pussy? Or your ass?" he said lustfully.

"Oh, um, in my mouth. Then you can fuck me" Tanya said then returned to sucking him.

His excitement was mounting and he held Tanya's head as his cum gushed out and down her throat. She swallowed steadily, loving the taste and sensation of him doing it, then felt the flow stop and eventually took her mouth off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Subby Secretary with Tanya

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds