• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Awkward Moment

The Awkward Moment

This is my first story on the site, I would like to thank Lee(MLG52) for helping, correcting and advising me as an Editor, a great job, thank you

Lynn walked into her bedroom naked; the shower had washed the cobwebs away. Moving towards the window, she looked out at the streets lights just now coming on. Glancing at her watch, noting it was 7pm, caused her to turn back to the bed to check the outfit she chose.

She loved the way the black pencil skirt clung to her figure, complimenting her very sheer white blouse. As she slipped on a very thin, black thong, the coolness on her hairy mons urged her to rub her hands over it lightly, giving herself a wonderful twitch deep inside.

Lynn had no need for a bra; her 34-B breasts were firm and pointed beautifully toward anyone interested. Lifting the blouse, she felt the coolness surround her as she slipped it on, feeling her nipples reach out for the soft fabric gently brushing over them. While buttoning her blouse, she looked down and could see her long, firm nipples making their presence known. No one would have to wonder whether she was wearing a bra! One last look in the mirror, and she knew she was ready for her date.

Trevor was the local area manager; she was his administrative assistant. After an office function, he approached her privately. She loved the way he took control, insisted she have a drink with him. They talked most of the night together. That was last night,

In the morning, he told her to be ready to go out for a meal; just like that! She felt a thrill as his voice commanded her to listen. A knock on the door startled her. Checking herself in the mirror one last time, she moved toward the door. Trevor looked at her with approval, perhaps anticipation, as she greeted him. Her blond hair shone like a halo; his eyes took in the sheer blouse, hardly concealing her firm breasts and rigid nipples.

"Are you ready?" he questioned with a knowing smile. Lynn nodded, and after checking her keys and purse, closed the door. As the lift door closed, Lynn took a thorough look at Trevor, his rugged face was smooth. She could smell a feint trace of men's cologne, it smelled so masculine; classy, but not overwhelming. His square shoulders were covered in a suit that moulded to his frame, he was a "hunk," as the other ladies in the office building might say.

Trevor had a car waiting to whisk them to dinner. The restaurant was new, but, he was told, gave great service and the food was superb. As they entered the lobby, she felt dozens of eyes on her. Lynn's nipples were hard with the movement of her blouse against them; she felt good, attractive.

The meal was excellent. As they sipped brandy and coffee, Trevor remarked on her blouse. "It seems you enjoy having your breasts scrutinized; that is so sheer it leaves nothing to the imagination."

Lynn blushed at forward remarks and said, "I thought you might like it." Trevor said nothing but called for the check. He took her elbow and led her out to the car. Giving his address to the driver, he sat back, completely silent. Lynn realized she had been wrong to choose that particular blouse.

Trevor opened his front door and ushered Lynn inside. His lounge was spacious, and filled with a massive screen on the wall, three sofas, and a large glass low table as a centrepiece.

Pouring himself a brandy, he turned to Lynn and said, "When I take a woman to dinner, I expect her dress respectably. If I want a slut to come with me, I will call you in the future". Stung by his words, Lynn hastily rose to leave the flat.

"Stay where you are slut," Trevor growled. Moving toward Lynn, he reached out with both hands and ripped the blouse completely from her shoulders. Lynn froze on the spot as her breasts were now completely exposed.

"Take that skirt off, too. Now!" he ordered. Lynn reached behind and lowered the zip; her hands trembled as he snapped at her to hurry up. Letting it slip to the ground, she stood there naked apart from the wispy thong she had on. For some reason, she was shivering, not from fear; something else inside made her tingle.

Trevor moved around her as he gazed upon her nude form; he felt himself getting hard. Her nipples pointed upwards and very hard; the front of the thong was padded by her pubic hair. He hated pubic hair.

Standing behind her he reached up, grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and whispered into her ear. "Were you trying to ridicule me, dressing like that you slut? Letting everyone see your pointed nipples." Lynn gasped as she felt his hand gripping tighter in her hair.

"No!" she gasped. "I thought it would please you."

Trevor pushed her to the glass table, bending her over he ripped the thong from her body and lashed at her naked ass with his hand, leaving hand prints on both cheeks. Forcing her to her knees he said, "When you address me you will call me SIR, do you understand"?

Lynn replied in a soft voice "Yes, sir. I am sorry, sir"

"Go into the shower and take that fuzz off; you will always be clean shaven from now on," was his next order.

"Yes sir" Lynn said in a quiet voice, and moved in the direction he was pointing.

Lynn closed the door to the bathroom and leaned against the door. She felt her heart beating very fast. But she was not afraid; in fact, she felt moisture on her pussy. Her finger slid between the lips to confirm; sure enough, she was very wet there. Lynn was getting visibly turned on; she knew she had met the man she wanted, someone to control her!

As she shaved her pussy, she remembered the roughness as he handled her, her ass still stung, but it felt so good. Moving back into the lounge, she saw Trevor on the phone. He pointed to a spot in front of him; she moved towards it and stood still. Trevor reached to her shoulders and forced her to her knees.

"From now on, slut, you will always be on your knees until I command otherwise. Do you understand?" Trevor was serious.

Lynn bent her head and replied simply, "Yes, sir."

Trevor replaced the receiver and walked towards her. "Lay on the table, face up," he ordered.

Lynn scrambled to her feet and positioned herself, ass down on the glass table. "Now spread your legs like a slut, while I check if you are smooth enough." Lynn felt degraded but obeyed instantly. Her pussy exposed to his searching eyes, Lynn anxiously watched the bulge in his pants as he moved closer. Suddenly, she felt his finger pull her lips apart, searching for stray hairs, his finger probed the entrance and immediately entered deep inside her. Lynn felt her pussy getting so wet. He slid in easily; inserting another finger, he twisted both together, reaching deep inside her.

Lynn was so turned on she came, her body shaking with her orgasm. Seeing this, Trevor pulled his fingers out of her pussy and put them to her lips, "Clean my finger you cum whore"

Lynn took his fingers and inserted them deep into her mouth, sucking the cum from them and licking the fingers clean.

"I can see you like to suck things you slut", taking his pants down he stood there in his shorts, his hardness making a tent. "Suck this you whore, take it deep and don't you dare spill a drop".

Slowly Lynn took his shorts down, exposing his cock; it was about seven inches long and about three inches thick.

Trevor grabbed her hair again, forcing his cock into her mouth, savouring the heat as her lips closed over the head. He started to fuck her face, her tongue was licking the underside as he pushed deeper into her hot mouth. Holding his hands on both sides of her head, he went deeper, feeling her gag. He ignored that and still thrust deeper. He felt himself coming, thrusting deeper he forced his cock into her throat, spewing his cum deep inside her.

Lynn felt the last push enter her throat and a burning, searing pain as he spewed his cum into her. Pulling out a bit, he let the rest fill her mouth, "Suck it up, you slut. Don't miss a bit of it or you will be punished".

Lynn tried to swallow it all, but her throat hurt from the rough thrusts of his cock, she felt some leaking from her lips and saw it hit her breast. Trevor stood up straight and grabbed her arm, pulling her toward another room. Opening the door, Lynn was surprised to see a modern day torture chamber. Looking around, she shuddered when she saw: a rack; a St George's cross fixed to the wall; a set of stocks; a very strange chair in the corner; and hanging from the ceiling was a pulley with lots of ropes. Dragging her to the stocks, he placed her head and wrists into the holes supplied, closing and locking her into position.

"I warned you, slut. Now you get your punishment." Trevor went out of the door and closed it.

Lynn stood there helpless to move, but she was so wet, her pussy was leaking all down her leg.

She had loved being forced to take his driving cock in her mouth; she could still taste his cum in her mouth.

Trevor returned carrying a long pole with shackles on it. Strapping one ankle in, he forced her legs apart, and secured the other ankle. She was helpless, and spread wide open. Trevor moved behind her as he stripped off his clothes. He reached for a paddle hung on the wall. Walking towards Lynn, he raised his hand and brought it firmly down. Lynn felt the searing pain on her ass and it took her breath away.

"You will count how many strokes I give you out loud. If you miss one, we start again. Do you understand"?

"Yes, sir" gasped Lynn as the second one came down harder .

"One," gasped Lynn.

"Wrong; that was the second," smirked Trevor. "So we start again."

Lynn shook as the next one landed on her inner thigh, counting as she received them. Each one landed in a different place; her body was racked with pain, but her pussy kept creaming as she screamed out the tenth one. Trevor took a breath and looked at her splayed out body, her breasts heaving as she gulped for breath. He knew he had to have her now.

Tying a belt to her waist, he operated the pulley system. It brought her feet off the ground, with her legs still spread by the bar. When it was the right height, he tied it off.

Getting between her spread legs, his hands roughly pulled her red raw cheeks apart, causing Lynn to moan. His finger pushed deep inside her pussy, he felt it grasping his fingers as he pushed in harder. Lynn felt herself being fingered, gasping as his roughness brought her off again, suddenly his fingers were out and she felt a rush of cold air as her pussy gaped open.

Trevor's cock was rock hard. He moved closer, lining up his cock to her anxious pussy.

He thrust deep inside her, feeling her womb smash again his cock head. Lynn screamed as her next orgasm swept through her body.

Trevor knew it wouldn't be long before he came; her pussy had clamped hard around him milking the cum from his body. Two more pumps and he felt himself shooting deep inside her.

Lynn's body shook as her orgasm flowed through her body; she felt warmth come over her as her last spasm ebbed.

Trevor walked in front of Lynn, climbing up a short set of steps he thrust his softening cock into her mouth. "Clean me, you slut!" he ordered. Her mouth sucked in the softened cock and then licked his balls clean from all of their cum.

Lowering the pulley and removing the shackles, he led Lynn to a low gym horse. Bending her over it, he chained her wrists to the handcuffs on the legs, doing the same to her feet. She was bent over, exposing her pussy and her ass for all to see.

"I am going for a shower to get rid of your stinking cum from my body. Then I have another surprise for you, my cum slut whore."

Lynn took the chance to evaluate her position: her body ached; her pussy was so sore; her throat hurt; her ass was raw and bleeding; and she had been extremely humiliated. Then it dawned on her, this is how she should be, made to conform to her new master. Her thoughts were disrupted by the door opening again, Trevor entered with another couple of people.

"Here is the little slut," he said and slapped her ass hard. Lynn groaned as her body shook with the pain. When the people entered the room and stood before her, she noticed there were a man and a woman. She could only see the feet of the people as they stood before her.

The woman reached down and pulled Lynn's head up by her hair. "OK get her off that and tie her to the cross", she growled.

Trevor and the other man pulled her from the horse and secured her wrists and legs to the cross.

The woman reached out and pulled both of Lynn's nipples hard. Lynn gritted her teeth as she felt the nails of the woman cut into her nipples. Reaching over to a table, the woman got some nipple clamps. Pulling one nipple through, she proceeded to tighten the clamps. Lynn screamed as the pain ran through her body; the same thing was done to the other nipple. Lynn felt a searing heat as the second clamp was tightened. Gasping for breath she fought the pain. The woman slapped her hard across the face for screaming out. She got a ball gag, forced it into Lynn's mouth and tightened it up.

The woman reached down to Lynn's pussy and started to run her fingers through her lips, reaching her clit ,she teased it until it grew enough to be able to grasp it in her fingers. Suddenly she reached over and took another object from the table. Lynn felt a sudden pain shooting though her body so intense she passed out. The woman had placed a crocodile clip on her clit. When Lynn came to, she saw the woman putting on a strap-on dildo; it was jet black and so long and thick.

The two men went to the cross and pulled a couple of levers on the side. The cross with Lynn strapped on it was laid flat. The woman walked between Lynn's legs, gripping the thick dildo, lining it up, she thrust deep inside Lynn, making her recoil at the thickness of it.

Holding the crocodile clip, the woman twisted it as she thrust hard into Lynn's aching pussy.

The two men had got floggers and started to attack Lynn's breasts. Moving in time with the dildo, they lashed her nipple clamps, causing such pain that Lynn slid into oblivion again.

Lynn felt the freezing cold water rouse her. They had put a hosepipe on, soaking her. Her teeth chattered as the freezing water played onto her nipples. The hose was roughly shoved deep into her pussy; the icy water caused her pussy to clamp tightly on the hose.

Lynn was released from the cross and pushed into an ante room, a towel was flung in and the door slammed shut. Lynn looked around, the room was very sparse, just a bed with handcuffs at the head. Then the light was turned off and she was in darkness. Stumbling to the bed, sore and cold, she lie on the bed and fell into a troubled sleep.

Some hours later she awoke, still in darkness. She touched her pussy and felt the puffiness of her lips. Her aching clitoris and nipples were so sore she dare not touch them. Then she heard the key turn in the lock, and a bright light flooded the room.

Trevor beckoned her out of the room. Quickly remembering his earlier command, she fell to her knees in front of him and waited for him to speak.

"I have contacted the office and told them you have quit your job. Your flat has been put up for sale, your clothes are here, you will stay here as my slave and puppet."

"You will be available for me and my friends to use as we desire, do you understand"?

Lynn looked at the floor and said in a quiet voice, "Yes, Master."

Trevor led her into the lounge, the big screen was on showing her degradation, and how the woman had pounded her pussy and twisted her clit. Lynn felt calmer now as she watched. She now knew her place, at the feet of her new master, to serve him and his friends. She realized that this night was only the beginning, and was apprehensive but anxious to discover all the new experiences waiting for her.

Not the end

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Awkward Moment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 492 milliseconds