• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Things My Sister Had Ch. 03

Things My Sister Had Ch. 03

Please read the previous chapters.

Karen, at the start of chapter 1, had just turned 18; her brother Dave was 20.

*

My sister had a great ass.

My friends certainly thought so. I already told you how Pete had noticed she had big breasts, but there was more to come.

We were fortunate enough to live in an area where the swimming season was nine months, so even though it was nearing Thanksgiving our pool was comfortable. My friends and I used to spend weekend afternoons in the pool, or just hanging around it.

One afternoon four of us were in the water, having chicken fights, when my sister came out of the house. I was a little surprised, because she almost never came out when there were guys around. I now knew that it was because she was embarrassed about them seeing her body.

She usually didn't spend much time outdoors anyways. You know that our last name is Olivera, and I take after my father when it comes to olive skin, black hair, and sun resistance. To see her, you'd never think that Karen and I were related: she got her fair skin, green eyes, and auburn hair from Mom (maiden name McKinney). My father had built a roof over part of the patio near the pool, so that Karen and Mom could sit out without worrying about burning. That's where Karen headed.

She was wearing a loose robe, but as she bent over to arrange a lounger the robe pulled tight across her butt for a moment. Pete and the other guys must have been staring at her already, because they certainly noticed in an instant. It only took a moment for them to agree that my sister had a great ass.

"Boy, I'd like to bend her over like that again," Ben said with a snicker. I would have kicked him, except I was on the bottom and he was sitting on my shoulders.

"Me, too."

"Damn, yeah."

"Where you been hidin' that piece of ass, Dave?"

"Hey, I hear she's some kind of genius. Do you think she'd do any tutoring? I could really use some help with my problem."

They were talking softly, but I was still afraid my sister would hear them.

"Shut up, you pricks, she'll hear you!"

"I hope she does" said Ben, and this time I bucked him off my shoulders and held his head under water.

When the ruckus settled down, I looked back to where Karen was. She had taken off her robe, and was lying down on the chair. She was wearing a modest two-piece bathing suit. She'd told me once that she couldn't wear a one-piece, because the top would never fit her. If she bought one that fit her up top, it would hang off the rest of her body. She'd found a two-piece that had ruffles around the top, so it partially disguised her breasts.

She showed no sign of having heard us. She had her nose buried in a book.

I figured that she was waiting for us to clear out so that she could have the pool to herself and do a little swimming. I wanted to help, and I didn't want to hear any more shit about her, so I suggested to the other guys that we head on over to the park to play some hoops.

*****

The whole time we were at the park the other guys kept after me about my sister. What was it like to live with a hot babe? What was her bra size? Did I ever see her naked? Did she date a lot of different guys? Could I hook them up? I was getting really pissed, they knew it, and that egged them on. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I left.

When I got back from the park I went out back for one last dip in the pool, and Karen was in the water. As I waded in, she swam over to me to say "Hi".

"Um... Sis, I hope we weren't making too much noise for you to read."

"You mean, did I hear what they were saying about me? I did, but I'm used to it. I don't give a shit what they think. It's sweet of you to care, though. You always do. Thanks for being such a good brother."

At this point she was standing waist deep in the water right in front of me, almost touching me. No excuses, I just couldn't help looking at her chest. From my angle the ruffles didn't hide anything. I was looking down into the most amazing cleavage I'd ever seen in real life. I caught myself, and looked up. She raised one eyebrow, leaned forward, and kissed me on the cheek.

She'd been adding a kiss on the cheek to our usual hugs, but this felt different somehow — probably because I was so embarrassed about looking at her boobs. At that moment I didn't feel like such a good brother. I felt like a creep.

She put her hand on my arm to get my attention. "Dave, I'm going inside to shower and change. I rented a movie I think we'll both like, why don't you clean up and we can watch it together."

My arm started to burn where she'd touched me. What the hell was happening?

This was getting weird. My shower had better be pretty cold.

*****

At that time I'd been going out with Bethany for a few months, and the sex was good, but after awhile it just felt like there was something missing. I'd gradually realized that we didn't have that much to talk about when we weren't out somewhere. I mean, if we went to a movie we'd talk about the movie, or if we went to a party we'd talk about that, but when we just hung out together it all stopped: not in a quiet, companionable way but in a "Jeez, I hope she says something cause I haven't got a thing" way. I couldn't help contrasting it to the time Karen and I spent together, and I knew that Bethany and I were never going to be close friends. I guess she felt the same way, because when I told her I thought it was over she looked hurt, but not surprised.

It had been a few weeks since then and I was feeling horny all the time. My dick was on the hunt, and it was getting more and more hungry. I figured that's why my sister's boobs had gotten so interesting all of a sudden.

Well, I knew a temporary fix. I took off my bathing suit and showered, and while I was in there I gave my dick a good workout. Feeling a lot more relaxed, I got dressed and went downstairs. My sister had made popcorn, and she motioned me to sit on the couch near her so we could share.

All of my embarrassment came flooding back. I sat about as far away from her as I could and still reach the bowl. She didn't say anything, she just looked at me. My olive complexion wouldn't let me blush, but the rest of me was trying as hard as it could. I reached over, pulled the bowl closer to me, and grabbed a handful. She reached over and pulled the bowl closer to her, really close. If I wanted more popcorn, I'd have to sprawl across her lap to get it or else face defeat and sit closer to her. I decided I didn't want any more popcorn.

It was all really obvious, and finally she started to laugh.

"It's okay, Dave. I know you were looking at my boobs. You couldn't really help it, they were hanging out right under your nose and you were curious."

That was very charitably put, I must say, but I still felt I should apologize.

"Well, I know how you hate it when guys stare at girls' boobs, and my friends had been acting like such assholes. I don't want you to think I'm like them."

"Of course you're like them, Dave. You're a straight guy with hormones to spare, so I know you stare at girls' boobs. I don't have to see you do it, I just know."

"But you're my sister!"

"Yeah, but right then I wasn't. It wasn't me there, just my boobs. They were anonymous body parts, like those chest mannequins they use to display bras in stores. I'll bet some of the porn on the net shows just close-ups of tits."

She had me there, but I was still embarrassed and upset. I couldn't tell her that it wasn't just the look at her cleavage that got to me, but the kiss on the cheek and the hand on my arm. I was starting to freak, wondering if she knew.

She put the popcorn bowl right between us, so that we could both reach, and started the movie. As she'd promised, we both liked it.

*****

When the movie was over, she went to the DVD player to retrieve the disk. She'd left the case on the floor, and when she bent over to pick it up her sweats stretched across her butt a little, giving me a hint at what did seem to be a truly nice ass. It might have been my imagination, but it seemed like her sweats weren't as loose and floppy as usual; or maybe I was just paying attention for the first time.

She put the disk in the case, and turned towards me expectantly. With fear and trepidation I walked over to her and put my arms out to hug her. She snuggled into me, reached up to kiss me on the cheek, and whispered "Girls have hormones too, you know." She turned bright red, and looked as though she couldn't believe she'd said it.

My eyes followed her as she headed up the stairs. Looking closely, I imagined I could see shapes undulating under her sweats. I needed some more alone time with my dick.

My sister had a great ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Things My Sister Had Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 655 milliseconds