• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Things My Sister Had Ch. 06

Things My Sister Had Ch. 06

Please read the previous chapters.

Karen, at the start of chapter 1, had just turned 18; her brother Dave was 20.

*

My sister had more plans.

The summer was over, and we all made the trip up to Barnes. The car was loaded with clothes, electronics, and the usual stuff you take when you're moving. It only took a couple of days to get everything set up, and my sister and I were ready to spend our first night in our new apartment. We said goodbye to our parents at the curb, went upstairs to our apartment, and locked the door behind us for the first time.

I sat down on the couch to drink a soda. My sister went into her room to change out of her "moving clothes", and came back out in a couple of minutes wearing yet another pair of her infinite supply of sweats. She didn't look any different than usual, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. We'd lived under the same roof all our lives, yet somehow being "roommates" felt different. It wasn't our parents' house anymore, and we would be setting our own rules.

All kinds of emotions started churning within me, but my need for her was rising to the top. I guiltily looked back to my soda, reading the fine print on the label as though I'd find my fortune in it.

Karen knelt down on the couch facing me, and looked at me. I turned towards her, and she put her arms loosely around my neck and leaned forward. "Friends?", she said, in a questioning tone as though she wanted me to say something; but I didn't know what to say. Her left breast was just touching my arm. I could feel its warmth, and as she moved to make herself more comfortable it rubbed back and forth. My heart was starting to pound, my breath was getting a little raspy, and my cock was definitely getting ready for deployment.

"Friends," I croaked.

She leaned in closer, close enough to kiss. She steadied herself by placing one hand on my thigh. We were staring deeply into each others' eyes. Softly, hesitantly, she said "More than friends?"

"More than friends," I whispered. I held as still as I could, although I was almost starting to shake with desire and fear. What was she thinking? Was this all in my confused mind or did she feel it too, this sexual tension that had been building within me for months? She had to know I could feel her breast. Why was her hand on my thigh? I wanted to run out of the room, but I also wanted to kiss her, caress her, possess her.

Before I could decide which to do, she pulled back and said matter-of-factly "Good. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I'll shower first."

She went into her room and closed the door. I went into the bathroom and jerked off until my dick and arm were sore.

*****

As I lay in bed, I was in agony. I finally admitted to myself that I was deeply, boundlessly in love with Karen, and now I had to deal with it. This wasn't brother/sister love, and it hadn't been for a long time.

Was I out of my mind? Did she feel the same way? She had to. Why else all of these plans? She'd admitted to rigging things so that we'd go to the same school, and I was pretty sure she'd known we'd wind up sharing an apartment. If Dad hadn't suggested it, she probably would have. For all I knew, she had this all in mind way back when she started pushing me to think beyond community college.

Then there'd been the hugs and the kisses, long hugs and lingering kisses, the twinge of disappointment when I'd said we were best friends, and then that last goodnight chat I would never forget: her breast pressed so warmly, so softly, and so gently against me; her lips almost touching mine; her hand on my thigh; our eyes locked together as though our souls were drinking from each other.

Was this why she was nervous about moving into the apartment? Was she afraid that I didn't love her? Or was she afraid that I did? Maybe she was as confused as I was. I had to know.

Feeling more anxious than ever before in my life, I got out of bed and walked through this strange new place to my sister's door. I hesitated for a long time, shifting my weight from one foot to the other, and a floorboard creaked.

"Dave, is that you?"

Busted. It was too late to turn back. "Yeah, can we talk?"

"Come on in."

I opened the door and went into her room. Stepping over the threshold was like stepping off a cliff. Whatever would happen next, would happen.

She had a nightlight on, and in the dim light I could see her sit up in bed. She patted the mattress, inviting me to sit. She reached out and took my hand, and as she did the sheet fell down into her lap.

"What did you want?"

"You wear a sports bra to bed?"

She chuckled. "It's all about control. It's more comfortable when I sleep."

Then she looked down. The expression on her face changed, and she looked frightened. She was still holding my hand, and she hesitantly brought it to her breast.

I leaned in and kissed her, on the lips, long and lovingly, while I caressed and gently squeezed her breast. She moaned, and sighed, and as I kissed her face I could taste tears.

"You were crying?"

"I was afraid you wouldn't come."

"How could I stay away?"

"Oh, Dave..."

She pulled me into another kiss, and we fell back onto the bed together. I kissed her just below her ear, and then I kissed my way down her neck to her shoulder. I found just the right spot, and as I kissed and licked and gently sucked she sighed and ran her fingers through my hair and down my back. I kept kissing around the base of her neck, and then down her chest to the edge of her sports bra. I kissed my way from one side of her chest to the other, right at the edge of her bra, then stopped in the middle for several more kisses.

She gently pushed me away.

"It comes off for special occasions." She took her bra off, and for the first time I saw the wonders that had started this whole story so many months ago: her glorious breasts.

My breathing stopped as I marveled at them, at their roundness, their fullness, the paleness of their skin except where her areolas, pink in the dim light, surrounded small but firmly erect nipples.

I had never seen my sister naked. Resisting the urge to bury my face in her bosom, I drew back and looked at the amazing gift that she was: her beautiful face, her slender waist, her smooth white thighs, her gently flaring hips, and the cluster of red curls that hid what would be the greatest gift of all.

Lowering myself slowly, supporting my weight with my arms so as not to crush her, I kissed her again. It began gently, so gently, and then grew more passionate as our lips parted and our tongues began to dance. She moaned, I moaned, she put her arms around me and pulled me tighter. I could feel her nipples, surrounded by the pillows of her breasts, pressing into me. She could feel my cock, hard and hot, sandwiched between our bellies.

I kissed my way down her neck again, to her shoulder where she loved it so much, sliding my body down hers as I approached her breasts. I kissed around her right breast, and slid down a little lower as I licked the crease beneath it where it joined her chest. My reward was yet another moan, and she whispered my name as she gently ran her hands up and down my sides.

I couldn't wait anymore. I moved up slightly and, cupping her breast in my hands, I at last took a nipple in my mouth, sucking gently. She gave a small, sharp cry and pulled my head down to her, urging me on. My dick was nestled in her curls and she began moving her hips, rubbing herself along the underside of my prick as best she could.

I could have stayed at her breasts forever, but I wanted this first time to be about her. I started kissing my way down her body again, lower and lower until I reached the small dip between her slightly rounded belly and her hip. As her breathing became heavier, and I could feel my own heart pounding, I kissed my way towards her groin.

"Dave, oh God Dave, that feels so good, that feels so good, Dave, oh God..." she whispered. If I hadn't been kissing and licking her beautiful body I would have been calling her name over and over again, singing it to the skies.

But as I kissed my way along her inner thighs, heading for her auburn curls, she took my head in her hands and said "No, Dave, not this time, I've waited too long." She gently pulled me up until the tip of my cock, now covered in its own drool, was pressing against her welcoming lips. She was so wet, and the fit was so perfect, that I slid in half way with almost no effort. Out slightly, then slowly in again to the hilt. It was heaven, it was more than heaven. If I hadn't jerked myself off so thoroughly just a little while ago, that would have been the end of me right there.

My beloved sister wrapped her legs around me and held me in place, neither of us moving, and again we looked deeply into each other's eyes. I could see tears starting to well up. She saw the concern on my face, and as I started to speak she shushed me with a finger.

"I am just so happy, Dave, so happy I can hardly stand it. You feel so good in me, like you've always belonged in me, and I wish we could stay like this forever, not moving, just being full of you, but I can't, I can't hold still any more, I have to..." She slowly began to move her hips, up and down, side to side, gasping with each movement. Sensing her rhythm I started moving with her, deep within her, as our hearts pounded together.

Her gasps came faster and faster, louder and louder, and I answered them with my own. It seemed like we would go on forever, me thrusting, her thrusting, rising and falling, in and out, out and in, closer and closer, closer, closer, not quite there but closer and closer, until suddenly we both froze, our groins pressed together as I pushed hard and she pushed back harder, as if we could be joined more deeply, and I exploded within her. Her back arched, her mouth opened in a silent scream, and she thrashed her head and arms about.

When we had regained control of our bodies, and I reluctantly withdrew, we lay on our sides and looked at each other — sweaty, exhausted, and smiling.

She took my hand. "Stay with me, Dave, please?"

"I'm not leaving. This is for keeps."

"I know."

We kissed softly, and slept in each other's arms. We're well past college now, and we still sleep in each other's arms every night.

I had some plans of my own, you see, but that's a story for another day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Things My Sister Had Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds