• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Bloated Ch. 1

Bloated Ch. 1

Kerri had worked for Supa-Pop for four years now, she had started off in the advertising department before moving on to success in management and then as a company director.

She stood 5'9 and a super slim figure it was hard to imagine why she didn't have a boyfriend until you started talking to her, all she would ever talk about was work and really was self indulged.

Well as usual she was working late on a Friday and as she was gathering her things she thought about her long drive home and how she could do without going to the all night supermarket, but she had nothing to drink at home and then it hit her, "I work for a soft drinks company, there must be some free samples around here somewhere!"

So Kerri set off in search of free goods but alas her search was in vain. As she was about to give up she walked past the research lab and had a cunning thought, "I bet the research guys wouldn't mind if I borrowed their work" she laughed as she let herself into the lab.

After a few minutes she found what she was looking for in a six-pack of the company's soon to be released lemonade drink, "perfect" she thought as she let herself out and said Goodnight to the security guard.

Her drive home seemed to fly by as she sang along to her favourite songs on the radio in her car, as she got home she popped herself a microwave spaghetti bolognaise into the microwave and ran upstairs to put on her pyjamas. When she came back down she took her food, the six-pack and a glass into the living and slumped down in front of the T.V. watching nothing in particular, as she downed her meal she swigged at her drink and thought "This is sooo bubbly and a great taste, I bet this sells by the lorry-full!" as she finished her first can rather quickly.

She soon finished her meal and before she knew it she had finished the whole six-pack "oh god I feel full I better go pee" as she got up she heard a loud grumble from her stomach "strange" she thought, when she came back from the loo the groaning continued and suddenly she felt an enormous pressure in the pit of her stomach "Maybe my belly is trying to tell me to stop eating so much" she thought, but it wasn't the eating that had caused the pressure.

As she came back to the living room she plopped down on the floor and the pressure dispersed itself "odd" she thought, she propped herself up against her sofa as the pressure returned and again dispersed and carried on again and again, then Kerri saw it, every time the pressure dispersed her stomach grew!

Soon she looked three months due! At first she was shocked but soon she became aroused as her stomach had started to push down on her clit, as her stomach grew and grew she started to push first one, then two and then three fingers into her aching slit! Soon she looked nine months due with twins, as she stared down at her growing form Kerri was surprised as she began to become even more moist and extremely turned on by her situation, she reached round her enormous gut in an attempt to continue her pleasure she thrashed away until her fingers were abruptly pushed out by the growing of her thighs!

She now started rubbing her huge belly and thighs as her ass, arms, face and most enjoyable for her, her breasts began to enlarge at an amazing rate.

As her belly pushed against her womanhood, on the way to the floor a shattering orgasm tore through her entire body and actually speeded up the growing of her body! Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her as her body became completely spherical, her stomach taking in her breasts, arms and legs until she looked like a hot air balloon with tiny hands and feet and a rounded head, but the best was yet to come.

She had reached her breaking point and could expand no further and then it happened, as her body slowly lifted off the floor her body felt divine.

Soon she was floating around the room in raptures, this was like nothing she had ever felt before and then felt a familiar pressure in her stomach "What now?, I can't possibly grow anymore!" and then she let out an enormous belch! As she belched she softly deflated and sank to the floor, when she touched the floor she was her normal self but was soaked through all the cumming she had done "Wow" she thought.

She bent down and looked at one of the empty cans and the note that was written on it, CONTAINS TOO MUCH GAS, DO NOT CONSUME IN ANY FORM! "Ah" she said, "I'll have to get me more of this recipe"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Bloated Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 320 milliseconds