• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Immortal Man

The Immortal Man

123

I awoke underwater. It was warm water. It was salt water. I was naked and alone. I'm not sure how many times I had been in this position, but I was being reincarnated again. The sun was coming up, soon I would need to get out of this water and start my next life again.

Maybe I misspoke; I would continue my life. I'll explain. I was born so long ago that I cannot remember the number of years that have gone by, maybe 3,000 -- 4,000 years. Every time I died or was killed, I woke up later in a warm pond of salt water located on a small island somewhere in the world. It was like being reborn except that my body was returned to that of an 18 year old in perfect health. I remembered everything from my previous lives. I forgot nothing. Each time I was reborn those past lives moved further into the back of my mind. The older memories faded from the forefront. They were clear and could be pulled forward becoming stronger if I worked on remembering.

I knew that soon I would be beginning another life. Someone had killed my last life.

From past experience I knew that I would be healed of my wounds completely. My body would be exactly the same as it was over these 1,000's of years. My features would be perfect, my body scar free, and my hair returned to its original blonde. Any woman would look at me and feel her heart start to flutter. I could look at a woman and have her surrender herself to me. I was that handsome.

After living as many years as I had, I was very intelligent. Someone said that life is a great teacher. I had lived many lives, so I guess I was well taught.

I raised myself up out of the water and began to plan my new life. For the last 300 years civilization had progressed so far that now I had to create a paper trail to explain my being here. In my prior lives I had started this procedure so that when I awakened, I would already have birth records, a social security number, a driver's license, and all those pesky little documents normal people take for granted.

I saved my money and I made investments over the years. I had accumulated mountains of money in various accounts because of these habits. I was a billionaire many times over. But I had the money hidden from human eyes. It was split over many identities in many different accounts in many different banks in many different countries.

I started to assume my new life, it suddenly occurred to me that I had not died of natural causes. I had been murdered. This was not unusual. I had been killed, murdered, executed, and had suffered many mishaps over the years. The instant that I died, my body would vanish and I would reappear in this pond.

Only this time it was different. I was killed by my loving wife, Kelly.

I began bring memories of my past life to the forefront. I needed to know why she betrayed me because I might need to protect myself from her. I wanted revenge. So I started concentrating on how it all began so I could make my plans

My past memories of Kelly drifted into my conscience mind. The memories started with me visiting one of the many businesses I already owned on an inspection tour. I had a lot of businesses I'd accumulated over the years. My habit was to buy and sell my existing businesses to myself. I know it doesn't sound right, but just think every 100 years or so I had to die or people might start noticing me. So I sold my current businesses to other business I owned under my next identity. And on and on it went.

Because of my physical regeneration, no one alive at the current time would still be alive when I reappeared. All my old friends and companions would have lone since died by time I showed back up. And if anyone was still alive when I returned, who would believe the ramblings of a 100 year old individual? They would listen to the person and then dismiss their claims of me being old as just dementia.

The only thing I had to do was be careful of photographs. And even the few that snuck past my scrutiny were not usually believed by anyone who saw them. People naturally thought that they were seeing look-a-likes or distant relatives, "no one lived that long," or so they thought.

There were times over the years when I visited women I had really loved. These mates were usually on their death beds, I just stopped to say goodbye and make their passing easier. Most died happy, because I appeared to them in my reborn state. I looked to them as I did 50-70 years before when we had met.

I would sneak into their rooms at night, hug them, kiss them, and welcome them into their new life. For them there was no new life, but the important fact was they died believing. They died happy. They did not fear death at that time. It was the only gift I could give them for sharing their lives with me.

Over all my life times, I never fathered any children. My wives tried and I was very happy with their efforts, but alas there were no off spring. I had long come to believe that whatever gave me eternal life, also kept me from passing that gift on to any offspring. Medical science grew by leaps and bounds over the years and my sterility was tested. The doctors concluded that I was fertile, but for some unknown reason my wife (wives) could not conceive. Oh we tried everything, IVF, and donor carriers, nothing worked, my sperm all died trying to fertilize an egg. I knew nothing would work, but I tried for my mate's mental health.

Occasionally one of my wives became pregnant. We both knew it wasn't mine. Most left me in shame, some tried lying, and a few committed suicide because of their shame. I felt no pity for them because they tried to cheat on me. They got what they deserved.

Anyway back to my story. I was visiting a company I owned prior to selling it to myself. It was a nice little business, but it had become bloated over the years. If I sold it, I could reduce the bloat as a new owner always did when they merged. The good people stayed on, the bad, well you know. This was the survival of the fittest, 20th century style.

One of the executives had a Personal Assistant (Kelly) with him as we toured the facilities. She was about the prettiest thing I had seen in a long time. Her boss was an idiot, but looking at her made my time with him almost palatable. Every time I glimpsed at her I was greeted by a smile.

The merger went as planned, her boss was separated, and Kelly was assigned to me. So began our romance. We traveled the world together. As I had planned, we only saw the most beautiful and romantic places. I wined her and dined her, but made no moves on her. I was always the perfect gentleman. We stayed in the best hotels, in their best suites, and always traveled by private jet. She was always on my arm wearing nothing but designer clothes. She saw the real power of wealth. She was hooked on everything money could do.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Kelly watched the "big man" tour the company she worked for. He was handsome. That was the first thing she noticed. Her boss had been living in fear of his visit for weeks since it was announced he would tour their facilities. She liked her boss. He had taken the place of her long dead father in her heart. She did not like his nervousness.

The big man finally arrived. He was polite, projecting a very strong aura of power. Everyone walked on eggs around him. She watched her boss reduced to a blathering idiot when pressed to answer a few in depth questions put to him by the "big guy".

She tried to protect her boss by flirting with this arrogant ass hole. It didn't work. Her boss was still crushed under questioning. She watched as her boss became a shell of his former self. She developed a hatred of the new guy. She vowed to get even for the destruction of her substitute father some day.

Six weeks later the merger was completed. Her boss and substitute father was terminated. The terms of his separation were more than fair but he was only a shadow of his former self. He had lost his wife and daughter to a drunk driver, his job was the only thing that kept him from losing his mind. Two weeks after his firing, he committed suicide.

She vowed revenge against the new owner, not only for destroying her "Dad', but for not even noticing his death.

About a month after the funeral, much to her surprise, she was asked by HR to report to corporate headquarters in New York City. She was told that the big guy wanted to interview her for a possible executive position. They sent her home to her apartment to pack an overnight bag. At 6:00 pm a limo picked her up and deposited her at the foot of one of the corporate jets.

They flew to New York City and she was set up in one of the corporate suites in the Plaza Hotel. She had a very poor night's sleep because of her nerves.

The next morning she was up, dressed, and looking very beautiful when she was picked up, again by another limo. She was driven to a private club and escorted to a private dining room. There she found the big man. He was impeccably dressed and appeared to be waiting for her.

As she walked over to the table he rose and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Tom Darby. Thank you for joining me for breakfast. May I call you Kelly? And please call me Tom."

That's how her new life started.

He invited her to accompany him on his business day. He had asked her to be his PA but first wanted her to understand how much work it really entailed. By the time the day was over she was hooked on the power and luxury the position afforded to her. She accepted the job. It was every woman's dream job, plus it kept her close to him so that she could plan her revenge.

Kelly soon gave up her old apartment and moved into a suite in the hotel. A few days after moving in a fashion consultant and personnel shopper showed up at her door.

The woman explained, "Hi, my name's Megan. Mr. Darby hired me to update your wardrobe. I just need to learn your sizes and tastes before beginning."

Kelly was stunned. She gave all her personnel information and was told to "go take a shower." When she finished her shower, she found Megan waiting in the bedroom with loads of boxes.

"These are some selections in intimates for you to try on." Megan explained.

Megan helped Kelly remove her robe and started handing her garments to try on. After about 30 minutes Megan tugged on her pubic hair and exclaimed, "This has got to go! It's ruining the effect of the underwear," and got on her phone.

Before Kelly could make up her mind about being shaved, there was a knock on the door. Megan escorted a girl from the hotel's salon into the bedroom. Kelly soon found herself on a sheet on the bed having her pubic hair removed. The attendant first cut most of it off with a scissors, and then shaved it almost smooth. When she felt the warmth of the wax, she felt a little fear run through her body. The pain of the waxing was not that bad and soon she found herself relaxing.

When the attendant appeared to finish, Megan started rubbing Kelly's freshly waxed areas to inspect the job. Megan did find a couple of places that needed extra work. When Megan was finally satisfied, the attendant started rubbing a cream on the waxed area to alleviate any discomfort.

Kelly didn't know if it was the cream or the rubbing, but whichever it was she was getting turned on.

Before Kelly knew it, she was experiencing a very nice orgasm. As Kelly lay there recovering from the orgasm and the embarrassment of having one in the first place, Megan walked over and patted her hip, "Her name is Maria and she's always this good. Ask for her next time you need a touch up. I use her also, whether I need a touch-up or not. It relaxes me and eliminates my stress."

Kelly felt between her legs and was amazed by the smoothness. She got off the bed and looked at herself in the full length mirror. She liked what she saw. Megan smiled and ordered her back to trying on underwear. As Kelly examined herself in the mirror while trying on the duds, she felt that Megan was correct, the underwear did look better with no pubic hair.

Soon there were people wheeling racks of clothes into the suite, and Megan started helping her try these garments on. Megan was like a crazy woman. Clothes that Kelly thought were perfectly acceptable, were called garbage by Megan and discarded.

It took all day but finally Megan was happy and Kelly's walk-in closet was full of both business and evening attire. And then there were the shoes, purses, and accessories. It goes without saying that Kelly was overwhelmed. While she was still trying to regain her senses, a crew from the solon arrived at her door. Megan invited them in and Kelly soon found herself getting a hair styling, manicure and facial.

Two hours later, Megan was finished with the makeover. Standing in front of her mirror again, Kelly realized that she was in fact beautiful. She could not believe the change. As Kelly marveled at her transformation, Megan charged back into the bedroom and started attacking Kelly's closet looking for the "perfect" outfit.

Why? Because Kelly was to accompany the "Boss' to dinner at his club at 8:00pm.

When Kelly arrived at the club, she was treated like visiting royalty. They opened all doors for her, and escorted her to a private dining room. As she crossed through the main restaurant she felt all eyes on her. The men were in awe and the women were envious.

Kelly loved the feelings she was experiencing.

When they led her into the private dining room, she found Tom standing beside the table waiting for her. He looked so handsome, perfectly groomed and in his expensive tux. He was smiling at her. She felt her heart melt. He walked over, took her in his arms and kissed her cheek, "You look beautiful tonight. Thank you for joining me for dinner."

Kelly felt a familiar warmth between her legs. "Damn he's getting to me. This will make my revenge a little harder," she thought.

They had a very enjoyable meal. When the limo arrived back at her hotel, he kissed her on the cheek and walked her to the doorman. As much as she wanted him to, he did not attempt to join her in her room.

"Damn, I'll need a cold shower tonight for sure, "she thought.

Kelly found herself traveling with him to all the beautiful places. His businesses were varied and all over the world. Kelly found herself loving being with him. Where they went, he was always treated like a visiting god. And by association so was she.

Kelly had been his PA for about 6 months when she decided to move the relationship up a notch. She had a rough plan for her revenge and wanted him nearer to her.

They were in a hotel on the Italian Rivera. They had a two bedroom suite. After a day of shopping and looking at all the beautiful sights, and a fine dinner, Kelly decided that tonight was the night to implement phase 1 of her plan.

That night when they had adjourned to their respective rooms, Kelly took a long relaxing bath and prepared herself. When she felt she was perfect, she walked naked into his bedroom. He was awake as she expected, still working. He took one look at her naked form, and he carried her into his bed. It was a wonderful night. He was a wonderful lover.

From that point on if they were together, she never slept alone.

Less than a year later, they were married.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"We were great together. We never argued. We never fought. We were the perfect couple. So why did she murder me?" Tom thought.

Tom pondered while he was being regenerated, "My business plans should be working. All my companies were being transferred to holding companies where they were automatically protected from being looted by my wives and/or my 'trusted' employees." Unusually my spouse died before me so these plans were not normally needed.

Hey, I was immortal! Once in a while I was killed in a plane crash or car wreck. And in these cases my wives were allowed to keep receiving incomes to live on while I (under a new identity) ran my businesses. But this was the first time my wife was responsible for my death.

I felt the need for revenge against her even more.

I got out of the pool and looked around. I was familiar with the surroundings. The pool was located in a secret location on an island I owned in the South Pacific. No one could see me as I walked naked to the house I had built there. I put my eye to the electronic security system. It beeped indicating that it recognized me. I liked these new electronic gadgets. They were much easier that hiding a key under the mat and much more secure.

I walked in and fired up my satellite communications system. Soon I had a signal and was booting a PC to check on my companies and how the transfers to new ownership were coming. Well I was surprised when I found that nothing was happening. I looked at the date and realized that I had been "dead" about six months.

All the assets should have been transferred by now. What went wrong?

I started digging into all the automatic controls I had developed over the years. I finally came across the one common denominator. The systems all thought I was still alive in my old existence. Someone was logging in daily to my personal account with my username and password. If I didn't log in daily, the processes started automatically. There was only one person who could have succeeded in capturing my password.

My wife, Kelly. The same wife that murdered me.

I tried to log in as my old self and found that the password had been changed. Someone thought that by changing the password they could keep anyone out. I guess someone had never heard of a back door. The first thing I did after logging in was assess the damage they had done to my empire. After a few days I determined that someone was funneling cash out of my businesses and into off shore bank accounts and how they were doing it.

As I examined the programs in operation, I was surprised by how slick they were. Whoever wrote them knew what they were doing, how my corporate structure was organized and how not to get caught. I began to suspect the individuals behind the thefts, but I needed proof before taking action.

I loved this, the thrill of the chase and all that. It had been a couple of hundred years since I was this excited.

Unfortunately for the thieves, I owned those banks through a series of interlocking corporations. So I could stop the bleeding of my wealth without alerting them.

Another couple of hours worth of work and I had the money hitting the offshore accounts and then transferring from those accounts to other accounts I controlled. After each transfer, my little program erased all traces of the transfer. It would appear to anyone looking, that the transfer never worked. The money never appeared, but it still disappeared from the corporation. If the thieves spotted the missing money, they would have one hell of a time figuring out exactly what was wrong.

Once I finished protecting my fortune, I decided to see exactly where I was supposed to be. I knew that all my systems knew I was still alive, when in fact they should have known I was dead. I knew I'd need to rethink the whole system. Maybe I'd attach some type of as heart monitor to determine if my heart was still beating. This was going to be so much fun.

Reading my email and my travel plans, I learned that my "widow" and I were on an extended cruise aboard one of my yachts. We were accompanied by three of my most senior executives. I guess I found my culprits. They all knew the current structure of all my businesses. If I stayed dead, they could clean me out.

It was now my turn to teach them a lesson.

I spent the next two days instituting fail safes, so that no one could hack my systems until I figured out a better system. When I got done it would appear that their plan was working, but in reality it wasn't. Not being able to die had resulted in me developing an attitude toward human life. Because of that attitude I wanted just to sink the yacht. But then I remembered the 10 crew members aboard. They were just doing their jobs and not involved in my demise. So I had to be a little more subtle in obtaining my revenge. No sense in hurting innocents. So I started a more complicated plan.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Immortal Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds