• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Weekend to Remember Ch. 03

Her Weekend to Remember Ch. 03

12

Saturday Afternoon

In a soft voice you look into my eyes and tell me you want more attention.

I respond with a gentle kiss on your lips and raise my body off from you. As I get up I look down upon your beautiful oil soaked body and smile. I reach over to the corner and grab one of the cameras and focus it on your face and pan it down your body.

You blush as you see me filming your exposed body, but you start getting excited as you think of how much theses cameras have already seen.

I grab the tripod for the camera and set out to exit the room.

You lay there exhausted from the morning activities and look at the clock to see that it is nearly noon time. Trying to focus on what has happened that you know of you feel your pussy and ass tingle from excitement.

A few minutes later I return and grab my trunk from the other side of the room and exit with it.

You watch as I exit the room with the trunk. You wonder what could be inside. Thoughts run through your mind as to what I could be up to. You hear noises in the living room. You try to listen carefully as you know you hear the sounds of what you think is plastic. You then think you hear sounds of metal. You start wondering what it going on in your house.

You close your eyes resting a little bit from this morning's adventure. As you lay there you feel coolness flowing over your exposed body, but you feel warm inside from what could be happening in the other room. You feel your breasts swelling from anticipation. You squint down wards and see your nipples almost growing larger. Closing your eyes again you think of how you are letting someone you never knew do things to you now that you've never let anyone do before.

I walk back into the room and look at what I have done to you. Your body is glistening in oil. You look so beautiful laying there spread out for me. Walking over to the footboard I remove the camera from the post. I then walk around the bed and get another camera and its tripod. I start walking out of the room and I see your eyes open and look at me.

I tell you that I am just setting up the afternoon activates.

You smile and ask me to please hurry, because you want more.

I continue out of the room thinking how much fun this is going to be. I finally found a woman that wants to be used, but pleasured.

A few minutes later I return and sit on the edge of the bed. As I sat down you flinch a little. You look at my bare chest and see still have some oil on me from earlier. Smiling you wished you could free yourself and just have your way with me.

"Now I have to get you ready for the next adventure" I say. I am going to free your ankles, but I need you to co-operate with me."

You nod your head.

I get up and go to the foot of the bed and release the tethers on your ankles. I then undo your ankle restraints and let your ankles free from their bonds.

Your legs close slightly, but you stop when you feel your toys begin to move inside. You think of how much you'd like to close your legs, but you also love the attention I am giving you and you know you want more so you don't want to do anything that would ruin your good time.

I reach up and pull the sides of your waist band to your panties down slightly. I ask you to lift your hips for me. As you do, your panties start sliding over you oil soaked hips very easily. As I start pulling them down, I gently close your legs. I watch as your rabbit buries deeper into your swollen hooded home. I see your toys start to disappear into your thighs as I get your panties further down your legs.

I look up to see the look on your face as you feel your toys get moved around inside of your love holes. You feel as I move your panties down to your ankles. Feeling me pull them off you tighten your thighs to feel the love you are getting from both ends.

I return to the edge of the bed, but facing away from your face. I run my hand onto your thigh and slightly pull you leg open. I push the other leg open a little more. I then run my hand up your thigh to your vibrator and gently I twist it.

As I twist it you have the urge to try and closing your legs a little. You feel as the rabbit teases your clit from side to side. Then you realize that I am pulling your toy out of your throbbing pussy. You moan from the feeling as you pussy tries to hold onto it deep inside. You feel ever bump as I pull it out of your pussy.

I watch as your juices continue dripping from around your vibrator as I pull it out. I see your muscles contract as you try and hold it deep in you. As the tip leaves your pussy I hear you moan, it sounds more like a moan of sadness. I bring it to my nose and smell the sweet fragrance of your pussy juices emanating from it. I slowly turn to face you with your toy in my hand.

You smile as you see it dripping with your juices and oil. You begin to lick you lips.

I bring the tip to your tongue and you meet it with pleasure. I watch as you roll your tongue over the tip. You try leaning forward to taste it more. I slowly push it towards your mouth and you continue licking your juices from it, closing your eyes and moaning. You let the tip of it enter your mouth and slowly suck it into your mouth.

I watch as your cheeks collapse from the sucking you are doing to the vibrator. I watch as you lean your head back and I help guide it with you. You begin sucking it in all the way down until the rabbit is touching the tip of your nose. You start sucking it in and out of your mouth as if you were giving a real blowjob. Your moans increase as you pick up rhythm.

I feel movement on the bed and look down to your waist and see that you are starting to hump the air with every in and out motion of the vibrator. I then notice you are also squeezing your ass cheeks getting your plug to help fuck your ass.

I start tugging your toy from your beautiful lips and you try resisting me. I finally pull it from your mouth and I see you slump from disappointment of not being able to get off again.

"Don't worry, we have a whole weekend for more of that" I tell you.

You show a little frown, but you still keep your beautiful smile going.

"Okay, I am going to undo your hands and I want you to remember, NO TOUCHING" I tell you.

Nodding again you say "I promise."

I reach up and undo your wrist. You slide your arms down. I then stand up, and then I instruct you that you may sit up.

You push your upper body up with your elbows and look at your body still covered in oil. You notice that between your legs is a puddle of liquid and know that is a mix of oil and your pussy juices. You sit straighter up and feel your new plug being pushed deeper into your ass. You think what a great feeling this is, but it's not as good as when you had your pussy filled as well.

I help slide your legs to the side of the bed. Sliding them I see the massive pool of fluids. I slide you closer to the edge and let you lower legs hang over the edge.

You look down confused as to why I would be putting these on you after I just got done taking off your oil soaked ones. You wonder why I don't clean off the oil before doing such a thing. You help me get them up to your knees, when I stop.

I explain that I would like you to stand up, but to be careful because your legs maybe weak after almost 15 hours of being spread.

You slide from the bed and touch the floor with your feet and notice there is plastic on the floor leading all the way out of the room. You think I must have thought of everything.

You grab the top of my shoulders to help steady yourself as I slide your new lacey panties up your legs. You feel your legs wobble as you try to release pressure from my shoulders. I then ask if your feel good enough to stand now. After you nod that you are okay, I stand up next to you.

You look up into my eyes and tell me I am handsome and would love to have me right now.

I tell you that I still have more plans for you, and that you can have me later.

Smiling, you reach over and wrap your arms around me tightly. With my tall body you feel my cock, still hard, pressing against your stomach. You think of how much you'd like to touch me right now, but you think about the promise you already made.

I hug you back and smile down to your head knowing you can feel my cock through my shorts. I kiss the top of your head and break off our hug.

Breaking away I reach down and grab your hand. As I start walking out the door you follow.

Watching where you place your feet on the plastic so you don't slip you find I guided you into the living room. Looking around you see I have plastic on almost everything.

You look around the living room and notice I have the three cameras from earlier on tripods facing the center of the room. You look and see the TV is on. On the TV you notice 4 panels, 3 of the panels you realize are from the cameras that I have mounted in the room and the forth is looking down the length of your bed.

As you look in the center of the room you notice a long bar on the floor. Attached to the ends of the bar you see some leather cuffs. You look directly over that and see a similar bar suspend from a pulley on the ceiling.

I walk you towards the center of the room, stopping near the waiting bar on the floor. I turn you as to face the TV and watch to make sure I have you in perfect view of you on it. I take your hand and raise it up to the bar suspended above you and I cuff it to the end of the bar. I then reach and pull your other hand upwards to the other side. Making sure ahead of time that it wasn't too high your hands aren't far from your head.

As you watch me securing you to the bar on the TV, you think of how beautiful you look totally exposed onscreen. You look at your beautiful breast sway as I move your arms around. You then watch on the TV as I bend over and secure one ankle to the bar on the ground. After you see the first ankle secured you slowly spread your legs apart as you knew I would be securing the other ankle.

As you stand there you feel the oil still dripping down your body. You feel your feet sliding in the plastic on the floor, but you try to remain still by pulling on the bar over your head.

After securing you to your new spreader bars I walk out of the room and return a minute later with the fourth camera. I place this on low to the ground in front of you and aim it upwards.

You watch the TV as I adjust the other cameras. You see one focused in on your beautiful firm breasts, another one is capturing your entire front side, another is focused at your bald and wet pussy, and beyond that you can see the stopper of your anal plug you're your wide spread crotch.

After I adjust the cameras I pull a covered table over closer to you. I then go to a laptop controlling the cameras and set it to rotate on the screen. Looking over, I watch as the picture from each camera is now full screen and rotating from one screen to another.

You get excited as you watch yourself on the TV. You then see me move down in front of you and feel your legs being spread further apart. You see the monitor as I am spreading the bar out to its furthest point. Almost slipping you pull yourself up from the swing bar overhead.

After I lock the bar in place I pull at the bar gently to make your feet touch the floor. I stand up in front of you and tell you that you will be okay. I then walk to the wall and release a rope I secured there and pull it. The rope is connected to a pulley that is connected to your upper bar.

You feel your arms being raised further over your head. As you watch the monitor you see yourself almost being stretched out. Then you feel your body almost being raised off the floor before the pulling stops. You think how uncomfortable this is, but at the same time you think how great this experience is feeling.

Walking behind you I reach around you and give you a gentle hug. Watching the monitor I see my arms just below your breast. I reach my hands up and squeeze your firm mounds. I feel you breathe deep as I squeeze them and I feel your legs almost come off the floor. I lean down and whisper to you that if this is to uncomforting that you need to let me know.

"It all hurts, but I want you to use me" you respond.

Thinking to yourself of how excited you were getting being kidnapped, almost fucked to death and now being stretched out. You try to focus on me, but you feel my cock pushing against your lower back through my shorts. You keep watching the TV and see what could be happening next. You see the screen of me massaging your breasts, you think how get it would be if I would suck on your enlarged nipples.

I work my way up to your nipples and gently run circles around them. I feel your breast growing as I tease my way around your areola. I reach your nipples and roll them in my fingers gently, and then I begin rolling harder.

You moan in delight as you feel me squeeze each nipple and roll them around. You feel as I try pulling them out further and further from your chest. Your moans are louder with every tug. You try watching me on the monitor when it comes by; you notice your nipples are larger than ever before.

I stop playing with your nipples and slid my hand down your stomach. I pull you closer to me knowing you can feel my manhood straining to break free. I watch the monitor as your face tells me that is what you would want the most right now. Sliding my hands further down I reach your beautiful shaved pubic region. I slide each pinky to your clit ring and push it into your body.

You react by pushing your ass closer to me. You feel my pinkies twirl around your clit inside your hood. You look at the monitor to see my fingers work their way down to your open pussy. You gasp as they gently go over your love opening. You watch as they start getting wet from the dripping juices from your pussy.

I run my finger between your legs to the base of your plug. I push it in and feel your body quiver from the feeling. As I release pressure I feel it follow my fingers back out, I in turn start pushing it in and out of your tight little ass.

You watch as your plug is pushed deeper into your ass and think how great this is feeling. You have never felt something inside your ass like this before and could never please yourself like this. You start thinking how great this feels and wonder if it would get better.

I slowly move my hands back to your pussy and part your pussy lips with my fingers. I put a lip from each side between my ring and middle finger and gently squeeze them. I work my index fingers around your pussy opening. My fingers slide around easily from your wetness. I feel your pelvis trying to thrust forward wanting my inside of you.

You start asking me to fuck your pussy. You feel my fingers close to being in your wide open pussy.

I tell you that your pussy is going to get all the attention soon enough. I work my fingers back up past your clit and to your belly. I step away from our embrace and walk around to your front side. I look at your beautiful glistening body. Reaching to your breast I hold them up and feel how firm they are.

You look down to see me raising your breast upwards. You look at your nipples and love seeing them sticking out further than you can remember.

I push both breasts closer together until your nipples touch. I lean forward and stick my tongue out and lick the tips of them. I hear you moan as you feel my tongue touch you. I then begin circling my tongue around each areola. I feel the rubber nipple rings with each pass of my tongue.

You beg me to suck on them. You start breathing harder as my tongue gets closer to each nipple. You feel me massaging your breast in a manner of trying to milk them. You lean forward sticking your tongue outwards towards your own nipples.

I know this is driving you crazy so I raise your left breast up for you to lick your nipple. I continue running circles around your other nipple. I see you drooling on your nipple trying to get it in you mouth. I hear you begging for more.

You feel me release your right breast and slide my hand down your torso down to your upper leg. You continue trying to lick you nipple. You then feel my hand go inwards of your thigh and up to your pussy.

Cupping your pussy with my palm I stretch my fingers out and inwards of your plug. I feel you move as I apply pressure. I then bend my index and ring finger and place them at your love opening. At the same time I push your plug inwards as far as I can and thrust my bent fingers deep into your spread open pussy.

You grab the bar and pull yourself up and feel your feet come off the floor. You feel me helping you lift your body up as I direct your nipple into your sweet mouth. You Moan loudly, but suck your nipple in deep. You roll your tongue around your nipple and feel how large the rings have made them. You wished I would be doing this to your other nipple. You bite down around your areola and begin to suck. You feel my fingers deep inside of your pussy and pushing the plug deeper.

I release my pressure and allow your feet to go back to the ground. I spread your pussy out and place my middle finger in your glory hole with the others. I continue licking your breast, but start working my way down your torso very slowly. Looking up I see your cheeks caving in and out from the sucking of your nipple.

You bite harder as I release the grasp of your breast. You drive yourself crazy as you tease your nipple in-between your teeth. You feel my hand slide down your side and back to your ass. You feel my hand reach your plug from the backside. You try sucking harder on your nipple as you feel me push your plug in deeper, but as I push the plug I thrust my fingers deeper into your vagina and you gasp so hard you drop your nipple and thrust your head back from the deep pleasure.

I make my way to your clit ring and flick it around with my tongue. Kneeling down I hold your bar down with my legs. Working my fingers in and out of your pussy and playing your plug, I feel you pulsating. I see your belly tense from the feeling you have below it. Bending my index and ring fingers I search for the magic g-spot. With my middle finger I search deeper for your cervix. I touch your cervix and you let out a scream of pleasure. I suck in your clit ring into my mouth and I feel you pulling up on the bar.

You start screaming for more. You feel the weight of me holding you down as you wished you could wrap your legs around me. You feel my tongue dance around your ring. You start begging me not to stop. You feel my two fingers have found a spot you haven't felt anyone find before and start thrashing to their touch.

Holding you closer to my face so you don't move away I suck in more of your swollen clit. I continue touching your cervix watching your belly tense up with each touch. I feel the inside of your pussy working with all my fingers building up more pressure as I explore.

You start glance at the TV and see my hands working your crotch. You see juices flowing from my fingers. You start feeling something you've never felt from deep inside of you before. You realize you are about to have an orgasm better than the one you had earlier.

I hear your screams and breathing have changed, and I feel your muscles building more pressure. I push my fingers deeper into your pussy and with all three I start massaging your cervix. I feel your inside compress my fingers inside and know you are almost ready to blow.

You start violently trying to thrust yourself closer to me as you feel your pussy filling up with pressure. You then feel my fingers slowly going out of you. You look at the TV just at the right time to see your pussy blow and streaming orgasm out with my hand. You watch as I quickly release your clit and place my mouth over your pussy to drink up your sweet juices flowing from you. You tense up a little more to watch more juices miss my mouth and shower my face. Feeling more excite at the feeling you are feeling at this moment you continue the same muscle control for more flowing juices.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Weekend to Remember Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds