• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hotel Humilation

Hotel Humilation

My world begins to fade back to from blackness. I'm very groggy and my vision is returning. I'm in a hotel room and my Mistress is standing in front of me. My head is still spinning as I try to understand my surroundings. I would say we have a lesbian relationship, except Mistress is a shemale, with a beautifully feminine body and a perfect cock. Maybe that makes us bisexual, or straight. I don't know, but she's definitely the dom, and I am the sub. A sub who enjoys being exposed and humiliated.

One by one, the details become apparent. My mouth is being held open by something metal. I must be wearing a ring gag, and a large one at that, with a harness that goes around the sides and over the top of my head. My jaw aches slightly. I come to realize I'm chained to the headboard of the hotel bed, my arms spread tightly. My knees are pulled wide by cuffs, and my ankles are cuffed above my head. I'm pulled up against the headboard, spread out lewdly and helplessly. My face gets hot with embarrassment as my breasts and pussy are fully exposed.

I begin to remember how I got here, but I have no idea about the time that passed. I woke up and found a note from my Mistress, laying on box. It said to have a shower, shave, enema, and put on a slutty face of make up, then open the box and follow the instructions inside. I did as my Mistress' note instructed.

Inside the box was another note of instructions. It said to put on the outfit inside and drive to the downtown Mariott and get I key my Mistress left. Then come up to the room. Inside the box, I found a beautiful satin and leather corset with long garter straps. It took me 20 minutes to squeeze into it and I felt faint from the tightness. I rolled on long black latex stockings up my legs and attached them to the garters. Shoulder-length black latex gloves were next, followed by seven inch platform heels. They were black too, with wide locking ankle straps. The thick chrome rings were for my pierced nipples and labia. A black satin choker went around my neck. The only other thing left in the box was a black PVC raincoat. I double checked the box: no panties, no bra, no dress. Under the raincoat, my tits, ass and pussy would be naked. Master took great enjoyment in my humiliation, as did I. My pussy began to wet at the thought of it.

I put the shiny raincoat on, and it barely covered the tops of my latex stockings while standing. I drove downtown with my naked ass and pussy wetting the seat leather. Driving in those shoes was challenging, but I managed to get to the hotel intact. The valet opened my door and it was impossible not to give him a good look at my pierced labia as I got out. My face was red as I entered the hotel, hoping the valet would have enough discretion not to bring attention the dampness of the seat, nor it's unmistakable aroma.

The lobby was much worse. It wasn't too crowded, and it was obvious that everyone stopped talking to stare at me as I entered. My seven inch heels were the only sound as walked to the front desk, passed people who thought I was a high-priced hooker being called to service a hotel guest. The guest must be rather perverted, as I was in full latex fetish attire, not just the usual fishnets and spandex. My face was hot as I retrieved an envelope from the concierge content a key card for a room on the 25th floor. I could hear murmurs around the lobby, and I pulled my raincoat down to cover myself. I made a beeline to the elevators, my heels clicking loudly across the lobby's solid marble floors. My heavy pussy rings jingled together, creating an inexplicable sound for the guests to ponder.

Of course, the elevator doors opened to a six businessmen, all going up from the lower level parking garage. I stepped in, almost in tears from the embarrassment. As I rode up the elevator, the smell of my sex began to fill the small space, and there were whispers behind me. The humiliation was only turning me on more, which is why my Mistress summoned me here. I almost bolted out of the elevator and walked to the room as quickly as my sky-high heels would allow.

I swiped the key card and entered the dimly lit hotel room, thankful to finally be out of the public. As I walked pasted the bathroom, a shadowy figure quickly glided out and I felt a cloth over my face. I was roughly pinned to the wall, and I tried not to breathe through it, but I couldn't avoid it. With every breath, my vision became foggier and I blacked out quickly.

Now awake, I was still dressed in my whore outfit but now in strict bondage against the headboard. My anus burned with something large stuffed into it, and my nipple rings were connected to ring gag straps. They were taut and pulled my breasts towards my face. My ample tits were soaked with my own spit, which had been drooling out of my mouth and down my cleavage and running over the corset. Though I could not see it, my labia rings were pulled apart, opening my pussy. The room's curtains were drawn, and I had no idea how long I had been out.

Mistress looked at me and said "Finally awake, my pet? Good, I'm ready to be pleasured." She was dressed in her red latex dominatrix bodysuit, with matching bustier and knee high stiletto boots. In her hand was a two foot long dildo, fat and black. She reached down to the crotch zipped and pulled it open, revealing her meaty cock.

I was immediately turned on, and the embarrassment of my exposed sex quickly went away as Mistress stepped up onto the bed. She dangled her magnificent cock in front of my face. I extended out with my tongue through the ring gag but she was out of reach. "Your tongue is very eager. I have just the job for it."

With that, she turned around and unzipped the crotch up her ass. Mistress bent over and pulled her ass cheeks apart, shown me her beautiful tight anus. She pushed her ass right up to my face, and a gave her ass crack a big wide lick. Mistress moved her crack right up to my nose, and I began licking her anus playfully.

"Don't play, slave. Put your tongue up my ass...deep." I her lewd words made me blush, and I pushed the tip on my tongue into her anus. Mistress pushed back and my tongue penetrated her. I worked my tongue deeper, and she squeezed her sphincter to clamp down on my tongue. I pushed in and out of her anus, given her asshole a sloppy tongue fucking. As a slave, I could think of no more submissive act than to have my tongue deep into my Mistresses ass. The depraved act was making me wet, and I could feel my juices seeping into the hotel bed. With my pussy lips stretched wide, nothing was holding my wetness inside. She began thrusting her hips back and forth, and her cum-laden balls slapped my chin as I tongue fucked her anus.

After several minutes of opening her asshole with my tongue, she stopped with me deep inside her. I felt an object inserted between my open pussy lips. Then the big silicone dildo went in and my soaked pussy swallowed it readily. She rudely yanked out the buttplug she had inserted while I was unconscious. Then I felt pressure on my asshole, something broad. It was the other end of the dildo, and Mistress intended to double penetrate me with it. Though it was no bigger than the other end deep in my pussy, it felt like a grapefruit. Thankfully, the buttplug loosened me up and Mistress worked it up my ass while my moans were muffled into her butt cheeks. The feeling of fullness in my crotch was undeniable: each end must be at least eight inches inside me. If I didn't tense up, the aching was bearable.

Mistress pulled away and looked down on me. My face blushed as she guided her long cock to my ring gag. Her penis wasn't very large, about average size and width, but she was just long enough to reach my throat. She slid into my mouth, going further with every pump. As soon as she reached my throat, I gagged hard. She pumped again and I gagged again, coughing up a wad of saliva onto her. She thoroughly enjoys the sounds my throat makes when she face fucks me, and I could feel her get harder and stiffer. That only made her reach deeper into my throat, and she grabbed my hair with both hands. She pumped my face furiously, deep throating me on every thrust. I coughed up spit around her cock and it dripped from her balls and my chin. She plunged deep and held her cock in my throat as I heaved. Tensing up made my pussy and ass ache from the fat dildo penetrating my holes. My vision began to black out and I almost passed out. This drove Mistress crazy and she repeatedly lodged her cock in my throat to watch me start to go limp. Thick spit from deep in my throat poured out of my mouth on every stroke, and disgusting wet sounds filled the room. Mistress' balls furiously slapped my chin, sling my saliva all over. My satin corset was soaked with spit and there was a puddle growing in my cleavage. Again and again she fucked my throat. I don't know how much time passed, as I blacked out several times.

Finally, I could tell she was close to cumming when her balls tighten up and her cock felt more taut. After 10 more deep strokes, she pulled back and began an unforgettable orgasm. The first shot of cum hit my face so hard it made a loud splattering noise. My face turned red hot from both the cum and embarrassment of it all over my face. The second string landed in my hair, heavy in volume and thickness. The third shot went straight into my held-open mouth and landed in the back of my throat. The hot thick semen immediately gagged me and i coughed only my chest. Another spurt landed in my left eye, gluing it shut. Wave after wave hit my face, and I was utterly humiliated. My pussy was on fire.

Mistress was satisfied and exhausted. She was admiring my cum covered face when there was a knock on the door. My heart was racing as she zipped up her outfit and went to answer it. My heartbeat was throbbing in my ears, but I heard her say "Yes, just put it on the table." I was horrified when a man walked into the room carrying a tray. He stopped and stared at me, and my embarrassment almost made my heart stop. Here I was, exposed and bound to the headboard, my face covered with a massive load of fresh cum, spit running down my chest, and a big dildo sticking out of my ass and pussy. I could only see him out of one eye, but I was so humiliated I could barely breathe. The man put the tray on the table and whispered to Mistress, who said "Sure, go ahead." The man pulled out a cell phone and began to video me. My face was red hot under all the cum.

Mistress said to the man, "Now watch this." She picked up a remote and pressed a button. Immediately, something deep inside me began to vibrate. I tried not to moan in front of the man, but whatever Mistress stuck in my pussy before the dildo had come alive. She pressed another button and I felt a shock throughout my body. I was straining against my chains, and it fired again and again. I closed my eyes to concentrate: I didn't want to cum in front of this man and his video camera. But, it was no use. I began a monster orgasm that convulsed my body. My embarrassment only increased when I began to squirt. My pussy was blocked by that fat dildo, and the pressure just made my cum shoot out around it, fling my juices to the other end of the bed. That only humiliated me further, and my spasms squeezed my pussy and ass tightly around the dildo. Then suddenly, under pressure from my juices and convulsing pussy, that end of the dildo shot out of my cunt, accompanied by a huge splash all over the bed. I was horrified that it was caught on video, but it was the most powerful orgasm I ever had.

I finally began to to relax against my bonds. The man turned to Mistress and asked if she would like him to sent housekeeping with fresh linens.

Mistress smiled and said, "Why yes, thank you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hotel Humilation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds