• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Weekend with Elaine Ch. 10

Weekend with Elaine Ch. 10

12

The first reaction to all the available equipment in the suite came from Fi.

"Oh my goodness, Bryony, I know we signed today but you haven't half laid it on for us tonight. I don't believe my eyes."

She held Isabelle's hand and walked around the equipment, looking in the drawers.

"God, I am so hot and I want to have this young lady into giving her full submission to me, there's so much equipment here, some I have never seen before."

Bryony smiled and said, "Go for it, girlfriend, I want to see what Clare can take and do and I know we will switch them back and forth.

"I'm so happy they are such delicious, nice submissives that we have."

Bryony released her hand and pulled me close into her. She kissed me through her panties and got her tongue around the gusset to kiss me in my mouth. Her hands went into exploration mode.

Her kissing continued and became more intense. I noticed that Fi almost had Isabelle out of her clothes.

Bryony moved to help me out of my wrap-top, admiring what she saw as she sighted the bra and waspie. Her fingers were quick and I was soon out of my skirt.

Fi commented, "These two are gorgeous in this lingerie, it invites you to play with them. Imagine if we left them like this out on the street, they would be raped in 5 minutes. Girls, help us out of our clothes."

As to Bryony, I moved to help her out of her cocktail dress to reveal this wonderful black lacy and silky Perla bra and suspender belt; her panties still being on me, as was the same for Isabelle with Fi's. Bryony's boobs were full with large pink aureoles and wide nipples. I noticed a hint of dark hair under her armpits, nothing heavy but that surprised me a little, given her apparent sophistication. Underneath, her pubic bush was quite intense and dark, and as mentioned a little lighter further down. Her bottom was low slung and firm and again, a hint of the darker pubes just at the base in the crack of her lovely buttock globes. That would mean lots of her love juices being retained in them for my pleasure.

Isabelle had Fi down to her bra off and Fi too was wearing a matching cream suspender 'garter' belt holding up her stockings. Her breasts were full ones but still firm and well shaped topped by, perhaps surprisingly, light brown nipples, and much lighter, but larger, than Isabelle's 34C brown nipples. Her cunt was lightly lined by a well trimmed blonde bush that was centred with darker fair hair around the core of her bush and clit. Her labia were pink though. Isabelle was now started taunting Fi provocatively by presenting her bottom and teasing her that she was a young girl needing her punishment for wearing and enjoying her mistress's panties, in the manner she was.

Bryony was the first to move and she took me over to one of the smaller stands and got me on my knees on the stands. She opened up each of the cuffs half way up the pole, pulled my arms back and locked them onto my wrists so I was pinned backwards. The cuffs and shackles were held from the pole on a leather strap. Then similarly she locked me into ankle cuffs at the base. She secured a collar that came off the top of the pole around my neck; this allowed some movement of my neck but I was largely helpless.

"That's a good idea, Bryony," and Isabelle was similarly secured alongside me.

"Now let's see what we have in this chest"

The two women went and looked in the box, leaving us there. Bryony came back and forced her hand between my legs and felt my anus, through its wide latex ring. A little lubricant and her finger moved into me, just to open me up, and then two fingers. They felt good. In came a French heavy glass plug to invade me. Isabelle got the same treatment, but also nipple clamps made as chrome rings with screws onto neoprene ribbed plates to torture and stimulate her nipples. Her bra was put back over to rub the top of the nipple against its material.

Fi mentioned," I have fantasised about having Robin (her daughter) punished like this for her sexual misdemeanours. Mmmmmmm."

The two women came around the front, kissed and felt each other before standing directly in front of us; they removed their panties from us and presented their cunts to our mouths for our service and pleasuring of them. To work we went. Bryony was soon cumming on my tongue and riding my face with her cunt to help bring on her climax. A lovely taste imparted from her, so this was sublime pleasure.

Isabelle was being turned on by Fi, who was also maximizing the friction on Isabelle's sore nipples and then started to use a chrome wand on her; this wand having a flat heavily dimpled pad to masturbate her clit which Fi rubbed rapidly up and down Isabelle's love channel. Isabelle was still using her tongue and Fi started to judder against it as she came, with Isabelle, being as fine-tuned as she is, orgasming shortly afterwards. Isabelle was teasing Fi about how Fi was turning her on, like any young girl entering adulthood should do to her elder woman, and especially her boss, mother, or mentor. This just made Fi press harder into Isabelle's mouth.

We weren't allowed to wind down as Fi and Bryony switched.

Fi started by caressing me and kissing me aggressively, before taking a small paddle to my cheeks. She came around and pushed her cunt hard into my face.

"Hard on my clit, I need to come again." And she literally rode and ground her swollen bud into me until she added another layer to Isabelle's work. Isabelle had Bryony onto her second plane too.

Fi's next move was to unshackle me and lead me across to the 'Stockade.' I had, of course, been on this before. Instead of tummy to the bench, which wasn't uncomfortable, Fi went the other way. Off came my bra; I had to lie on it and she pulled my arms down and shackled them to the front. Into place went the neck band and a chain from the padlock on that down onto the base. Similarly, my ankles were down as my wrists and she removed my panties. I could hardly move.

She began to feel me up and play with my now swollen clit and cunt channel before going to a drawer and pulling out a sizeable vibrator. Out came my plug and in went this new large vibrator.

Bryony had similarly taken Isabelle to her Stockade, removed her bra and secured in the conventional position, so her breasts hung down and her bottom was up and exposed to potential pleasure.

"Bryony, untie Isabelle's panties and slide her over here so her cunt is over Clare's face. Clare can tongue-fuck Isabelle and Isabelle can tongue fuck one of us while the other takes Clare, or watch a fucking toy take her."

We were duly positioned and it was nice to be under Isabelle to give her a long and sultry oral assault, something I hadn't had that much chance to do in the last 36 hours and not in this sub position to her. Bryony was again pleasured by Isabelle while Fi watched the results of her deviancy, before coming over and inserting a second vibrator into my cunt sheath. Isabelle was cumming heavily over me now, bathing my face with her sweet, fragrant love juices.

The girls switched, Bryony going for her Feeldoe to take Fi in her rear, whilst satisfying herself.

Both Fi and Bryony came hard, as well as Isabelle over me, a lovely creamy orgasm oozing from her cunt and into my mouth, and that I really loved.

They pulled off for an interlude and a sip of champagne and left us in our positions, Bryony covering Isabelle's head with Fi's cream panties. We dared not speak and just enjoyed the sensual pleasures we were experiencing.

Some 15 minutes later, Fi and Bryony came back to us and released us, only for a few seconds, as we were lead across to the heavy square padded boxes. We were both made to kneel on the pad and lean over. Bryony took my arms, pulled them back slightly behind me and attached my wrists to two wide soft leather cuffs that had short chains to them running up to shackles on the top of the posts. She took a pair of leg cuffs and secured my angles and then from the mid post, took a second set of short chains and secured straps around my thighs.

Fi took Isabelle and tackled her onto a stool opposite me so we could see each other's faces and gusseted noses through our Mistresses' leg holes, as Bryony finished her work off by recovering her black panties and putting them back over my head.

Going into the black chest, Fi selected two matching leather bridles with metal ball gags and these were put on us, pushing the fragrant gussets back into our mouths.

Bryony chose two matching leather tawses and she announced to us,

"This is for the nerve of using your vibrators on us under the table and then our panties."

They started gently whipping our bottoms, the thong of the leather snapping against us, slowly building up the heat and the pain as they increased the force of their lashes; the beating must have gone on for over 10 minutes. We were both struggling with the pain and our eyes were tearing.

Bryony and Fi then stopped and went over to a sofa and started to drink more champagne; this moved quickly into mutual French kissing and masturbation of each other, leaving us both reflecting on this, and our subservience to them reminded by their personal aromas cutting across the pain of our bottoms. Some twenty minutes later, they came back to us and released us.

We were allowed to get a glass of champagne and Isabelle asked if we could just clean our breath, got to her bag and managed to slip a second stimulant pill into our wine, even though it was a tad early for that.

Bryony picked up Fi's and her panties, and also their bras, they were still in their suspender belts and stocking) and went to each bedroom to leave them there.

Fi chirped up, "Learnt a lesson then, our submissive, compliant fuck-slaves? We need some oral attendance to build ourselves up again. And you two need fucking"

"Onto those seats now, I have never face-sat a young woman like Isabelle or a woman like you Clare so I am going to enjoy this. However, I am going to suggest that we handcuff you both and spread-bar your lower legs. However first, Bryony thought we should make sure your mouths are open."

With this, she produced two mouth braces and inserted them into our mouths, locking our lips into a defined O, but leaving our tongues free.

So we ended up being put under the Perspex toilet seats placed on a sheet, again facing each other, and our wrists from our bangles, once more, were secured onto the rings on each side of the toilet chair, and our legs were duly spread.

Before we were positioned and secured into final place for subjugation to them, Bryony came out of her room, the second bedroom, and went to the chest. She pulled out two rubber butt probes which had become familiar to me, with a tube, clamp and release valve, and a hand pump for inflation; she inserted one into me and very partially inflated it so it started to open and push my rear muscular ring; Fi replicated the process with Isabelle.

Bryony went back to the chest and returned with a very unusual contraption; she gave half of it to Fi, and slid her part on to Isabelle, Essentially, she snapped this elastic strap around Isabelle's bottom. It was designed in three parts as there were two easy tightening/release buckles on either side that sat on top of Isabelle's hips. The strap ran around Isabelle's bottom and over her hips and each side strap then came down to finish on her inner thigh, provocatively above her cunt. Each elastic strap finished in two metal rings. Onto the rings, she ceremoniously attached these short chains, four on each side. Onto one end of the chains, she then took these clips which look liked small clothes pegs (pins in the US) and attached them slowly to Isabelle's labia. Isabelle went "ouch" as they bit into her and found their position. Fi finished off the process by tightening up the straps which forced Isabelle's labia to gradually widen and stay apart from each other, totally exposing her already excited clitoris and its hood.

Fi then took a small glass suction tube and out it over Isabelle's clit and sucked out the air before sealing it with a clamp; this forced her bud to fully emerge and swell up the tube so it appeared like a gurl penis.

"Look Clare, she is like you now" Once Isabelle was fully horizontal under the toilet cum pleasure seat and had settled into the labia distension treatment, Fi fitted on a glass tube onto each of her nipples, with small rubber pipes coming off them, similar to Isabelle's clit tube, and a vacuum mechanism and snap clamp was attached on each pipe. With the vacuum pull, Isabelle's nipples gorged themselves into the tubes, swelling at least to twice if not three times their normal excited size. Poor thing I thought, but before I was pushed flat, I could see she was getting very, very wet in her gash. Her wide-open cunt was obviously being saved for later, but her anus, like, mine, had been invaded by the now inflated plug. The sight was highly erotic and Fi's comment drove home,

"Now I can really see her young, pretty cunt and Isi, you are going to be my little girlie fuck tonight. I am going to turn your cunt inside and out for my, and your, pleasure."

"And you Clare," chimed in Bryony, "are going to sate my desire for anal sex and serve me so that you are saturated and infatuated with my cunt." We couldn't say anything given our mouths were already forced open.

As we went into our servitude position, Fi tightened Isabelle's strap a little more apparently to really pressurize her lips apart and force her cunt entrance to further open; Bryony upped our anal expansion.

They sat above us on the seats and we both got a close inspection of their throbbing and glistening cunts, as well as being able to smell their sex. They had not lowered the seats down yet towards our forced open mouths.

Suddenly, Bryony released her bladder and her urine streamed down and into my mouth, getting me to swallow her yellow nectar. Isabelle too got the same treatment.

I heard Fi say, "That's my good little darling girlie, my toilet slave."

Bryony lowered the seat down for me to clean her up and give her the stimulation she was seeking; this muffled the now almost incestuous dialogue that Fi was suggesting and the moans of exquisite agony that Isabelle was undergoing. My tongue ventured forth and upwards, having been able to take in virtually all Bryony's champagne laced pee. The training was paying off.

Bryony's love haven began to get much stickier, and she nudged herself so that I could rim her and play the space between her anus and her cunt, gently covered in her light pubic gauze. A wonderful heady combination of her pee, her anus and her cum danced on my nasal senses, along with the acidity of her pee and the delicate saltiness of her sexual cream. She inflated the plug in me further and the hard probe inside me pushed against my rectal natural resistance. I presumed Isabelle was also being subjected to this and even more exposure of her cunt in Fi's build up to ravish her girl.

Bryony came, and she came with a thundering orgasm; she rode me hard on my nose and tongue to sustain her high snowy mental mountain. And then she sat their in her moist lavishness, allowing me to take her in and appreciate her erogenous areas.

Fi and Bryony lifted themselves from their pleasure thrones and released us from our spreaders and shackles, but not those from our erogenous zones. They cleaned us up with damp towels that Bryony had brought out earlier. Isabelle's cunt was wide, wide open now as I have ever seen a vaginal entrance as wide as this before. Her nipples were distended to what must have been close to an inch and a half and three quarters of an inch wide.

Fi inserted Isabelle's head once again into her used panties and tightened them onto her, before placing a hood over her head. She removed Isabelle's anal wand; however she then attached a couple of fine chains to her mons clamp rings on either side of her labia. These chains she then attached on to a lead in the form of a leather cord which Fi took hold of, and led her beauty off into the master bedroom and her large bed so as to entice, love and abuse her 'Isi' in to becoming her youngest sex-fuck girl to date, and to introduce Isabelle to becoming one of her devotees. The door closed.

Bryony took hold of me and led me into her bedroom. On the bed were laid two nighties.

"I got yours out of your overnight bag along with some panties; put them on and make yourself as comfortable as possible"

This was given that she still had my gurl love channel well and truly occupied). She put on hers which was a 2/3rd length black silk one, along with a fresh pair of panties. The black ones, used to mask me, went into a laundry bag.

She poured the last two glasses of champagne from the bottle and gave me a glass and we started chatting about dressing, my reactions to being a gurl versus a boy, for example, how it felt to have breasts and what I had to do to achieve my look in terms of hair and then how far I would like to take it.

She related some of her previous relationships and how she gradually discovered that she liked to be in charge when it came to sex and the big turn on she got from fetish play and seeing the mix of (our) pleasure and discomfort and how one could get such a big high with this form of play (So true).

She also told me how she and Fi had met professionally, but it was Fi that had made the first approach and date.

Part of her appeal to Fi was no doubt her young age and then she added that Fi was obviously highly turned on by taking Isabelle tonight being even younger. Bryony appreciated what our blend of characteristics together along with the similarity of interests and appearance was, indeed a great way to celebrate their deal.

With this, she put down her glass, pulled me across the bed and started to gently kiss me, taking her time to caress and beautifully tease me.

"Don't touch me; I just want to see you squirm with pleasure."

Her hand worked itself down under my nightie and I felt her fingers playing with my cunt.

"It is so realistic, Clare"

I felt Bryony pumping my bottom up a little further.

"Now Clare, I want you to lift your wrists above your head and she locked me into wide soft cuffs.

"Now I am going to get my harness ready, and she pulled out a wide belted harness with two black veined large cocks either side, and on one side, a four inch plug. "Ok you, by the way, how do you remove this gaffe, I don't want to take it off but I want to play with your gurl cunt. I mentioned that it could be unclipped behind my cunt sheath.

She climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my face, her nightie embracing my head. Like Elaine, she held her position above me, slowly lowering herself down, her pube-fringed cunt right on to my tongue and her anus targeted on to my nose. I was completely under her and she started to control my breathing as I paid her the homage she was seeking.

She held me captured position for, I guess over 20 minutes, allowing her to build to gradually climb up her pleasure hill, and then held it, letting her orgasm flow more into my mouth. She was then off the bed and in front of me, putting on her harness, firstly inserting the anal plug into her, followed by the cock into her vagina. From her front, there was this realistic 8 inches destined in my direction. She came across and let it run across her love juices on my mouth, asking me to worship it and her verbally. She produced a ball gag, fixed it on and covered my eyes and turned me over. To complete her bondage, she went for another spreader.

The next thing I sensed was her deflating and removing my inflatable plug and I felt her unhook my gaffe to give her more access to my rear. I knew that my rectal rings were well and truly relaxed by the plug having been in there as she quickly fed in three fingers to me, massaging me internally. And then her fourth finger entered me, gently letting me rest and accommodate her. This was the widest I have ever been, and she slowly started her exploration again. And then I felt her thumb come into her fingers and she pushed home.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Weekend with Elaine Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds