• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Olivia Ch. 11

Olivia Ch. 11

12

Mom and I were both pooped. The final days that we spent settling up everything in mom's and granny's apartment had taken more out of us than we had expected, but finally, we found ourselves in my apartment on the West Coast. We were both sprawled out on my living room floor.

"Well mom, you have spent nearly a whole day on this coast. What do you think of it?"

"Things here are really spread out. I didn't realize how much I had become accustomed to the packed-in-tight atmosphere of those East Coast cities. I think I will enjoy this once I get used to it. What's on the agenda for today?"

"We'll continue our resting regimen and then, if you are up to it, we'll go to La Minette tonight and I will introduce you to the others. If you prefer to stay here and rest some more, that is okay, too, but I think I should at least make an appearance."

"If I go along with you, am I likely to be asked to have sex with one of the lesbian customers?"

"In all likelihood, yes, but you can always refuse."

"I think I'll give it a try. By the way, I have been meaning to ask you how you liked your ride in the Sho-Mobile?"

"It was interesting -particularly the customers who got into the car. I've never seen such a diverse list of characters."

"What did you think of Wilfred and Maud?"

"They were a really funny pair. He kept whispering to her and she kept refusing him. At least that was what she said, but, in the end, she did everything he wanted. Then, when they had gone through all that they wanted to in the back seat, she almost literally pushed me off of the gear shift and hopped up there her self. That surprised me the most."

"They always do that. It is their standard routine. I'll bet she gave you the old, 'its' our anniversary routine', right?" When I nodded my head, mom continued, "They do that all the time and they ride the Sho-Mobile at least once every month. Most of the girls who ride with the drivers of the Sho-Mobiles think it is just their way of getting off, but they are nice people." Mom's little story left both of us laughing.

Later that evening, as mom and I entered La Minette, I was a little surprised because for the very first time, Yvette was not there to meet us. Kayla and Mary were there so I introduced them to mom.

"Kayla, Mary this is Jane."

They each shook mom's hand and then we moved over to our usual table.

"Well mom, welcome to the pit of iniquity. What do you think of La Minette?"

"Looks pretty goooo...."

Yvette had suddenly appeared and she interrupted mom's little speech.

"Oh, Yvette! I'd like you to meet our newest member of the Horny Harlots. This is Jane."

"I'm very glad to meet you, Jane, but something very important has come up and I must speak to Olivia and Kayla."

"Right now?"

"Yes Olivia, the sooner the better!"

So, Kayla and I followed her into the office area of La Minette --leaving Mary to fill Jane in on how La Minette functioned. We were gone for a considerably long time and, when we returned to our table, neither Mary nor Jane were to be seen. I looked at Kayla and shrugged. We both had surmised that they were in the back rooms screwing their heads off. It was nearly an hour before either one of them appeared. Jane was the first to return and I'll have to admit that she looked a little the worse for wear.

I asked her, "Big evening?"

"Whoee, that gal sure knows what to do once she gets into your panties even if you aren't wearing any. Have we lost Mary?"

"Oh, I don't think so. She has been doing this for quite some time now and I'm certain that she can hold her own. Who were you with?"

"Some rather aged lady who said that you knew her - a Miss Jensen?"

I looked at mom for any sign of distaste, but she just smiled at me. Evidently having had sex with a died-in-the-wool hermaphrodite had not in any way inconvenienced her! I vowed to quiz her on this episode once we got home. "Oh, here comes Mary now!"

Mary was not nearly so worn out as Jane, but she clearly showed the effects of a wild night in the cribs. Before anything more could be said, I spoke up,

"Kayla and I have some news that affects us all. I think we should retire to my apartment where Kayla and I can fill you in on what is going to happen. Okay?"

Later, in my apartment, mom spoke up and asked, "Okay sweetie. What's this hot news you two have gotten for the rest of us?"

"We, Kayla and I, will no longer be apart of the La Minette crew -- that is, not on a regular basis. The organization has acquired the whole block where La Minette is located and, in addition, they have obtained permission from the city council to erect and run an adult amusement park. Yvette, Kayla and I took a walk along the alley that runs behind La Minette and she showed us which existing buildings would be torn down and which would just be renovated. When all is completed, there will be eight different establishments, each dedicated to a different aspect of sexual pleasure. There will be a place for those who like young girls; a place for those who like young boys; and one for those who prefer beastly sex; of course, La Minette will provide its usual coverage for the lesbian trade. There will be two sex, 'palaces' dedicated to those who prefer the usual forms of sex. One will be for the more -- as Yvette said it -- common men and the other will be an exclusive, by invitation only, glitzy place. And, Kayla and I are to provide stage entertainment in both of the sex palaces and that is what is bothering both of us. Neither one of us has ever performed on the stage in this kind of a way before so we aren't at all sure that we can do it."

"Honey, you said there were to be eight of these establishments yet you only listed seven. What will the eighth be?"

"Oh, I forgot. The La Femelle Erotik will be moved over into one of the older buildings so that it will be readily available to all of the performers. And, that brings up a couple of other things. Mom, La Femelle Erotik is where we get our sexiest clothing. They are an Organization business, too. You won't be connected with La Minette for very long before you get to shop in La Femelle Erotik. Believe me, it is quite an experience. Mary, Yvette told us that they had decided to leave you in La Minette. She said that, because of your contact with the University, such public exposure as you would receive in one of the sex palaces might lead to some very nasty situations at the university. And mom, nothing was said about your future since Yvette had not known that you would be coming here on a permanent basis. I didn't bring your name up. I thought it would be better if you had some time to think things over. I am certain that whatever you decide will be okay with the Organization."

"And I guess that you are, indirectly, asking me to school you two on how to perform on stage?"

"Yes, if you would. Neither one of us has any experience in doing these things."

"You must know that I will help you in any way that I can. First, I must ask you a question. Have either one of you ever seduced a man?" Our silence was her answer. "Performing on the stage in something of a sexual nature is exactly like seduction. The audience -- made up mostly of men -- are there in order to get a clear view of your tits and genitals -the things that most women will deny them and so they invest them with the nature of some kind of prizes. All you have to do is to make sure that they get their view of your private parts in as an alluring and teasing manner as possible. Can you dance?" We both nodded. "That is all that is really required. A performance consists of basically two stages: getting onto the stage and moving about. This is not ballet, so normal movements are all that is required. The final touch to every performance is the costume and what and how easily it reveals the various portions of your body. Did Yvette tell you that there would be restrictions upon how much nudity you could show?" I shook my head. "That is really good. That means that you need not be concerned with covering certain portions of your body. In the old days, even the nipples had to be covered with pasties in order to meet the decency standards. So, your show will be more like a Carney sideshow than a performance in the best of theaters. Sweetie, this is one thing that I doubt you know. Your grandmother and I used to spend most of our summers in a sideshow with the circus. It was one helluva lot of fun. Okay, let's begin. Wait here for a minute or so while I rummage through some of the stuff I brought with me."

Mom was gone for just a few minutes and, when she returned, she was carrying two copies of some kind of device in her hand. Kayla and Mary were sitting upon the only couch that I had so that, when mom told me to drop my short skirt, I turned slightly to my right and presented Kayla and Mary with just a glimpse of my hip and mound. The problem was with mom. For some dastardly reason, she knelt upon the floor directly in front of the couch so I had no alternative other than to turn so I faced Kayla and Mary directly. It was strange. I had been in many sexual situations with these very same females, but I had never seen them naked nor had they looked upon my naked body. Mom looked up at me and said,

"Ah, just as I thought, I was sure that I had seen a gold ring just above your slit and there it is. Now, all we have to do is to attach this little wonder to your ring and you will be set to go."

The little wonder that she spoke about was a golden ring with ten or twelve strands of some kind of golden filament attached to it. These strands were just about the thickness of threads, but, after she attached the ensemble to my ring, I realized that they were much heavier than just thread. The filigree hung down along my mound and draped itself just over my enlarged clit.

"Okay. You are ready. Now I am going to turn on the CD player and all I want you to do is to walk around the room in time with the music. Don't try to create any fancy dance steps. Trust me, just ordinary walking will do, but do stay in time with the music."

When the music began, mom held up her hand for me to wait and then she began waving her hand as though she were conducting an orchestra. She was giving me the tempo of the music and, when she thought I was ready, she vigorously nodded her head. Some what hesitantly, I took my first steps. Then I noticed that mom was giving me the signal to speed it up. I started a smooth circuit about the living room and for the first two or three circuits, I could see no sense in what I was doing. Then, I began to relax and I was abruptly made aware of what that golden filigree was doing. The threads of the filigree hung down from the ring in such a fashion that -- as I stepped about the room -- they repeatedly struck my enlarged girly clit! Another circuit and my girly clit was beginning to become erect. I sensed the beginnings of a massive orgasm deep within my belly and, as I progressed, so did that orgasm. I was no longer reticent about parading about the room. That damn filigree felt so very good each time it slammed onto my girly clit that I could not just remain stationary -- I needed and strenuously desired the effects I was feeling! Whether I was still with the music or not, I didn't know, but I didn't give a damn. I had lost all touch with my female audience and I was rapidly slipping into a world of my own. The walls of my apartment slipped out of my view and disappeared.

Then, suddenly and with a starling jolt, I knew that I was once more in that remote African village! I looked up and I saw every member of the village and a large number of the apes standing about me! They were staring at me. I slowly slid to the ground and, keeping my feet upon the earth and my legs wide apart, I boosted my hips so that my cunt was aimed straight at the onlookers. I began bumping my hips in the age-old style of fucking and this made those golden threads exert even more stimuli upon my girly clit. I very definitely felt the force of the eyes that were trained upon my cunt. The force of those eyes was being driven up and into me! Without any warning whatsoever, my orgasm burst upon me. But strange as that might seem, the impetus for my orgasm did not subside! I remained perched upon a huge mountain of orgasms and, one after-another, they tore through my guts. I think I could have remained in this orgiastic state forever, but a soft voice intruded upon my fantastic enjoyment.

"Olivia! Olivia! Olivia, where are you?"

"Huh?"

"Where are you?"

I shook my head and stared about me. The huts of the village were gone as were the natives and the apes. Once more, I was lying on the floor of my living room and mom was gently shaking me.

"I am right here."

Mom slipped her hands under my shoulders and helped me to get to my feet. Then, as I stood there, she led me over to the couch. She was looking down to where Kayla was sitting. In a quite natural way, my eyes followed her gaze downward. I was amazed to see that Kayla was sitting with a towel bunched up between her legs! I quickly shifted my gaze to Mary and saw, at once, that she, too, had a towel between her legs. Not only did she have the self-same towel between her legs, but she reached across to me and handed me a similar towel. I was about to ask them the reasons for this when mom spoke to Kayla.

"Okay, sweetie. Now it is your turn!"

At first, Kayla sort of slid deeper into the cushions of the couch, but, as mom continued to exert unspoken pressure upon her, she grudgingly rose and stood.

"Slip out of your skirt."

At this point, Kayla was reconciled to the idea that there was no escape so she slowly and deliberately undid the zipper that held her skirt together. As her skirt slid to the floor, I was amazed. We had been involved in many sexual sessions, but I had never really seen Kayla naked and I was truly surprised at just how attractive she was. Her skin was smooth and unblemished. Her hips were small, but her buttocks were round and very well proportioned. Of course, I had seen her tits before and yet I was amazed when I saw them in conjunction with the rest of her naked body. She was an exceptionally attractive female. As I was busy staring at Kayla's body, mom was busily attaching the dangler to Kayla's ring.

"Now remember, Kayla. Stand still while the music begins and then gradually let your body and feet move in time with the music. When you are actually performing, you should stay behind the curtain until you are in perfect time with your music and then -- and only then -- will you step out upon the stage." At this point, mom turned to me, "I strongly suggest that the two of you insist upon there being a pole somewhere on that stage. Then, as you feel your climax approaching, you can grab onto that and support yourself as you come. Besides, dry-fucking the pole in your naked state will be very exciting for your audience and yourself. Hold onto the pole as your climax hits you and then you can gracefully slide down the pole to the floor. Okay, Kayla, let's see how you do."

Mom reset the player and waited for the music to begin. When it did, she held Kayla by the arm until she was moving her feet and hips in time with the music. Then she released her and Kayla began the first of several circuits about the room. For the first three or four circuits, I could not detect any change in Kayla's attitude or body movements. Then, I noticed that she had slightly bent her knees and widened the space between her feet. She was beginning to go into a slight crouch. The filigree that mom had attached to her belly ring was plastered against her clit! Her stance and attitude changed dramatically and rapidly from that time onward. The constant touching of her extended clit was producing the desired effect. Mary leaned over to me and whispered into my ear,

"She's working up to her come!"

"Is that what I looked like?"

"Almost exactly the same. Somehow, that doodad has the same effect upon you both. Watch how it causes her to lose contact with this world!"

There was no doubt in my mind but what this statement was true. Kayla was moving her hips in time with the music and maintaining a strong fucking motion. I was staring straight into her now open cunt and it was weeping with her juices. Now, I realized why Mary had given me the towel. I was juicing as though a dam inside of my cunt had broken. Kayla's reactions were resulting in a gushing of her cunt juices. Once she reached a certain point, her orgasm seemed to roar through her body with the speed of an avalanche. Her collapse onto the floor was done in a very graceful manner and the initiation of the fucking movements of her hips was not only exciting but extremely dramatic. I couldn't help myself and I stared intently at the crimson gash that was her cuntal opening. I had to restrain myself for I nearly fell upon her. I knew that Mary was feeling somewhat the same for her breathing had become shallow and very rapid. Somehow, Kayla had developed a knack for moving in such a way that it drew the excitement from her audience. I envied her this innate ability for I thought that I was awfully clumsy in attempting any kind of performance. Gently, mom shook her awake.

"Kayla, where were you?"

Sleepily, Kayla answered, "I was on the reservation and in one of the cabins we used. Strangely enough, all of the braves were just standing around staring at my cunt. And, the stares of their eyes seemed to penetrate deeply into me!" Kayla then turned and looked directly at me and I provided her with my answer.

"I was in the village with the natives and the apes and their stares affected me in exactly the same fashion as you experienced."

Somehow, my description of my mental experience seemed to ease Kayla's anxiety.

"Okay, girls, it is time that you understand what you are going to do."

"But, mom, I still don't know the first thing about dancing on the stage."

"Honey, you have just taught yourself what it is that you are to do. Look, years ago, it was illegal to display any nudity at all. Those of us who performed in the specialty clubs had to wear, 'pasties' over our nipples. Then, society changed a little and wearing one of these dangling screens on our crotch was ruled to satisfy the requirement that we not be naked. Your granny and I were fortunate in that we discovered what kind of stimulation this little thing could give us. Our performances got better and better because we were more and more excited.

You must realize that every man in your audience has seen the bare genitals of untold numbers of women so that is not what you are going to supply them."

I couldn't hold back, so I asked, "Well. Just what is it that we are going to show them?"

"You are going to indirectly invite them into your most private chamber and give them the privilege of watching you masturbate yourself to an orgasm. Your masturbation is your dance! Believe me, this is not something that most men have ever witnessed so they will be enthralled. As your dance progresses, every man will be stroking his cock and trying to bring himself to an orgasm along with you. And every female body in the audience will react in exactly the same manner as yours has here as you watched Kayla fuck herself! Only, instead of the filigree, they will rely upon their fingers! This will be the most arousing dance that you can give to your audience. And, I'll bet that, within mere weeks of your first appearances, your audience will contain as many females as males. You will be exposing yourselves in a most intimate manner."

Kayla spoke then. "That may all be well for the common audience, but what about the audience in the exclusive club? Won't they want more of a show?"

"You are exactly right, but all we need do is to clothe you in an exceedingly revealing gown. One possibility is some form of an Arabian night's costume with your breasts open and supported by one of those itsy-bitsy bras that you both wear and your legs, 'covered' by diaphanous leggings. Of course, those leggings will not be closed in the crotch area. Remember, these may be the rich crowd, but, basically, they are still sex-hungry human beings or they wouldn't be in this kind of a place. They will react in exactly the same manner as the more common-folk. Cocks will be stroked and cunts will be fingered. Talk about audience participation....well no one could ever hope to beat this!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Olivia Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 217 milliseconds