• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Dream Blonde

My Dream Blonde

Let me begin by saying that I've never been with a girl, but I cannot deny that it is something I have always wanted to experience. I've kissed plenty of girls and I've even been to a few strip clubs (and end up extremely aroused). Still, the closest I've come was in the most intense sex dream I've ever had just a few nights ago.

It began with my boyfriend and I out for lunch. In business clothes of all things. (We're fresh out of college and both work at small firms that have casual dress codes). Something in me was feeling powerful; executive-esque. There were two girls sitting in the table across from ours. One was a louder brunette. The other, an innocent, gorgeous blonde. The brunette got up to clear their table and, I can't remember what, but something happened that made the four of us acknowledge each other and laugh. This was when I caught a real glimpse of this striking blonde. She had flawless skin, soft blue eyes, and just a touch of rouge on her lips. Our eyes met and I froze. I walked right up to her and kissed her. The brunette and my boyfriend froze with half smiles on their faces, shocked at my audacity. I pulled away immediately and apologized for being inappropriate. Everyone laughed. My boyfriend and I left.

But that wasn't good enough for me. Subconsciously wanting to experience more I almost controlled my dreams to show me her again. This time there was a general understanding that her and I would experience one another. We were away in the country. I was now in jeans and a hoody. My boyfriend smiled and said goodbye. She took my hand and we walked.

Not too far away in a field there was a blanket laid out beneath a tree. She kneeled to the ground and took me with her. We kissed. The feeling was glorious. Something told me she had always been the shy one. The one pursued by other girls. Now it was her turn to show me a world I had been waiting so long to experience.

My subconscious moved us quickly. Before I knew it we were naked and pressed against one another. Still kneeling on the blanket we pulled one another closely. Our breasts touched. This was what I had been waiting to feel. A woman's bosom against my own. Her hard nipples gliding past mine. We pulled each other further into one another, our hands grasping the smalls of one another's backs. Finally we laid down. She pulled a finger through my wet pussy for the first time. It sent a shiver up my spine. I did the same to her. We giggled in anticipation of pleasuring one another.

And then, out of nowhere a group of people showed up. Girls. Not there to encourage or join us, but to talk about politics. Somehow we managed to hide under the blanket and no one seemed to know what we were doing. They asked my opinion on whatever their topic was and I answered in a frustrated tone that they should ask someone who cared. In that instant, my blonde had disappeared.

I quickly found her (I'm fairly certain we really can control our dreams) and we walked the field looking for someplace else. Then somehow I lost her again. This time I had to search for her. When I found her she was in a house talking with some male friends. Something told me they were attracted to her. Either way, I was jealous they had her attention. I was also anxious to have her. I ran up to her, kissed her, took her hand and beckoned her to come outside with me. To my happiness she followed.

Outside of the house there was a sport field of some sort. It was surrounded by a chain link fence and outside of that fence was the occasional grouping of pine trees. I found the perfect spot where we were shielded by the trees and pushed her against the fence. I kissed her passionately and she kissed back. I pulled her top down to reveal her perfect breasts. I loved them. I needed them. I began to lick and suck on one of her nipples while I played with the other. I savored every moment of this.

Then, I turned her around and pulled up her jean skirt. While kissing her neck and still feeling caressing her breasts with my left hand, I slowly worked my right hand down her panties. I wanted so badly to sweep her off her feet. First, I gently stroked my fingers across her skin, coming dangerously close to her slit. Then I skidded past her clit, making her shudder. I gently went back and forth lightly over her clit, teasing her to no end. Finally, I slipped my index finger in between her lips and felt her dripping wet sex. I slowly stroked my finger back and forth and then finally slipped my finger in her glorious hole. She was so wet but so tight. She had me dripping as well. But I didn't care about me. I wanted to hear her cum. And I also wanted to taste her. I turned her back around gently nudged her up against the fence. I kissed her lips. Then moved down. Licking her nipples on the way down. Put my hands on her hips and kissed her stomach. Kissed her hip bone. Kissed down to her clit and then let my tongue do the rest....

Or so I wished, because right then, I woke up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Dream Blonde

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 356 milliseconds